Watching Eva's Exhibitions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers

Eva wanted to dance with her new lovers so Sam put on some soft music as Ron held out his hand as an invitation which Eva readily accepted. She got up off the bar stool and joined a naked Ron in an embrace as they slow danced. They kissed while they fondled each other as Sam and I watched. Sam replaced his friend for the next song. Ron's growing hard on was evident as he released my wife to his friend who promptly began to fondle and grope my wife as Ron did. I love watching my wife in the embrace of another man, touching him between his legs, getting him ready for another round.

As the song ended, Sam released Eva from her gown, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her naked. While I love seeing her in lingerie, seeing her naked in front of other men is a different type of turn on. Both men surrounded her to begin their next seduction of Eva. Their hands and mouths once again roamed over her body. Their fingers penetrating her pussy as their mouths sucked on her nipples. I joined them this time as six hands and three mouths, lips and tongues enjoyed her nakedness. Eva was melting in ecstasy as we touched, licked and sucked her. We led her over to the bedroom once again for round two.

Eva eagerly laid down as we joined her on the bed. Ron, Sam and I went to different parts of her body. Ron sucked on her toes as Sam fingered her while we sucked on her tits or French kissed her while our hands touched various parts of her naked skin. Somehow we decided Eva would straddle my head so I could eat her while she blew Ron's dick and Sam licked her ass, most likely to prepare her for a later penetration.

As we got in position, I heard Ron tell Eva, "that's is baby, suck my dick, you cocksucking whore."

I could see Sam lower his lips and tongue to her asshole as I began to tongue fuck her pussy. I could taste the remnants of the cum unloaded in her pussy then switched to sucking on her clit. It didn't take her long to cum not once, not twice but three more times. My wife was hotter than hot and ready for more. Sam and Ron were discussing which hole they wanted to fuck. I guess I was going to get whatever was left. Ron wanted her ass, which concerned me because his dick was fatter than Sam's or mine but no one asked me my opinion. Sam was going to get her pussy while Eva sucked my dick. We would switch places when someone would request another piece of her.

Eva followed the instruction to straddle Sam and immediately began to suck my dick as Ron prepared her asshole with lube. I watched as Ron then placed lube on his cock and positioned himself behind my wife. She stopped riding Sam and sucking me while Ron began his entrance to my wife's ass. She made him go real slow given his girth but being the slut she is, she was able to take him halfway in before he started to move back and forth. Eva returned to fucking Sam and sucking my dick as Ron had his dick stuffed entirely in her ass. My wife was now serving three cocks simultaneously. If that isn't being a whore, I don't know what it is.

Ron raved about how great it was to fuck my wife's ass while she sucked me off and had Sam's dick stuffed in her pussy. We all stayed in this position while we enjoyed my wife's body until Sam said he wanted some of her fine ass. Ron gave her some quick, deep strokes before He withdrew to replace his friend in her pussy. Sam then started to ass fuck my wife telling her how much he missed her nice, tight ass which was music to my ears. I was enjoying my blow job as my wife continued to ride their cocks.

As the evening continued, I got to enjoy all of Eva's holes along with our new found friends. Each of us taking turns with her ass, pussy and mouth as we rotated positions. In the end, I came first and shot my load into my wife's mouth and she willingly lapped up my cum. Ron was next to orgasm and he chose my wife's ass to unload his sperm. I got some great pictures of him deep in Eva's butt. Sam wanted to finish in her ass too. I got a picture of her gaping asshole leaking some of Ron's cum and another of Sam filling the hole his buddy just left. Ron and I watched as he added his load to his buddy's in Eva's ass. My wife made me proud by fucking and sucking three dicks twice in one night. I immediately thought that could have been me and five other guys fucking her once. I felt perverted for thinking of her that way but I had no control over those thoughts that randomly pop into my head, especially sexual ones.

Eva and Sam collapsed onto the bed, with his cock still embedded in my wife's ass. As he softened, I watched as he slipped out of her while his and Ron's cum leaked from her ass. I was so proud of my wife, who drained three sets of balls that evening, giving all of us a memory of a lifetime. I've watched her fuck three other guys to this point and it's interesting to note how each one cums in a different way. They may use short deep strokes before they cum or fuck her harder and faster then lunge forward. The sounds they make are unique. One guy may grunt loudly while another is more subtle. No matter how they do it, I love watching them shoot their loads into my wife, filling her with sperm.

Eva got up from the bed and wobbled to the bathroom. I got dressed and when she came out, fully dressed, we both thanked Sam and Ron for an unforgettable evening. They both embraced my wife thanking her for their memorable night and hoping they could do it again sometime. We wouldn't commit to that but told them it was certainly possible.

When we got back to our room, we both showered and discussed how this evening's events were so exciting. We both knew it would never be a regular occurrence but it was nice to be able to let go and enjoy ourselves. We talked more in the morning and Eva expressed how grateful she was that we could both enjoy something such as last night without the fear of jealousy or guilt. I had to ask her about being so willing to do anal with her other partners. She told me she knew that taking a dick in her ass was something special and she wanted her partners to fulfill their own desires. She also enjoyed the double penetration herself.The more they wanted her, the more she enjoyed serving their needs. She also wanted to put on a good "show" for me because she knew I would enjoy it and boy, was she right.

I told Eva that watching her being ravished by two men intensified the excitement for me too. Her sexy dress, teasing them all evening and changing into the lingerie added to the excitement and to the sexual tension in the air which made the men desire her even more. The charge of adrenaline while watching other men cum in her mouth, ass and pussy was addicting to me. Maybe it was because I knew how pleasurable she made me feel when we fucked and I could relate to how much she was pleasing her lovers. I hoped she was never stop fucking other men.

We chatted all the way home and wondered where our adventures would lead us next.

Jay142
Jay142
3,649 Followers