Watching Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia just smiled. She could be that girl. Or maybe she could just be Lids and he could make love with her all afternoon the way that something deep down inside of her had wanted to for much longer than she knew, long before she'd read the letters.

"Will you take your clothes off for me, Lids?" he asked in a husky, secret voice that no one else would ever be able to know that her Grandpa talked to her in.

She began with the Clash tee shirt and popped it off over her head and placed it beside her on the bed. Lydia hadn't worn a bra that day and Grandpa Jack seemed to be expecting one so he looked happily surprised when he was greeted with her small, pert breasts and dark pink, stony nipples. "Beautiful, Lids, absolutely beautiful," he whispered in a voice that sounded mesmerized. He was watching and not touching, his eyes recording it all to memory.

Lydia unbuttoned the skinny jeans and wiggled her hips back and forth to tug the material this way and that, finally to get it down her body. "How on earth do you girls get those on?" Grandpa asked, enchanted by the sight of her.

"You have to jump into them," Lydia told him as she peeled the tattered jeans down her calves.

"You have to what?" he wondered with a chuckle.

Lydia giggled, "You pull them up to your knees and then you have to jump up and down to get them over your ass."

He laughed, "I just might ask you to demonstrate that for me later."

Lydia was only wearing the purple, cotton panties and the argyle knee socks and she began to roll down one sock. Grandpa Jack reached out and caught her hand with his fingers, "not the socks, please."

"Leave them on?" she hesitated, it would look so weird.

"Always," he whispered, "pigtails and knee socks, yes, please."

All that remained were the panties and Lydia quickly shimmied out of them and tossed them over her shoulder. "Ta da," she added with a theatrical hand gesture and a giggle, mostly because she was nervous. It wasn't the first time. She wasn't a virgin and hadn't been one for a while, but, Lydia realized as she watched his eyes roam over her body, this was going to be different. This wasn't one of her stupid boyfriends who used her vagina as a substitute for his hand or tried out something that he'd learned watching porn. This was a man, a man who had years and years of skills. A man who knew things about a woman's body. Mostly though, he was a man who loved her.

"Oh my beautiful girl," his voice was low and hoarse and it sounded like Grandpa was out of breath, as if he'd been running for miles to catch up to her. He rolled over her body. Grandpa Jack was on his hands and knees and the morning light showered down her skin and lit up his face like he was wearing a halo. For a moment, Lydia wondered if that was the way that Rosebud saw him, like something almost angelic. "You're magnificent," was all he said before he nestled close to the mattress and her body and his mouth began the same slow, thorough exploration of her body as it had her mouth.

He kissed her in places that Lydia didn't know that she had. Grandpa Jack kissed the nape of her neck and left a lingering heat there that wanted teeth to scrape her skin. He kissed the blue veins that lined her wrists. He kissed the crease under both breasts before winding his tongue around each nipple. He tasted them one at a time, capturing one bud and then both as he pressed her small breasts together with both hands.

He made noises all the while. He whispered things that Lydia didn't quite catch, or maybe she just thought she heard him say, "my love," as he ravenously studied her body. He hummed and sought out the back of her knee or her instep or the feather soft spot where her inner thigh met her pelvis. He was almost to the pulsing place that responded to all of his kisses and Grandpa Jack froze in place.

He stopped there and licked his lips as Lydia shuddered and watched him. The thought of his intrusive, perfect mouth studying her lower lips, opening her flower petals, knowing her slippery, little secrets there, it was almost too much. "I have been dreaming about licking your pussy," he said with a rush of breath that seeped down between her legs and seemed to open her up wide for him.

"I've been thinking about it for the last five days too, Grandpa," Lydia confessed.

Grandpa Jack settled onto the mattress, to the place between her legs. His hands spread wide under both of her thighs. He was going to have her and he was going to have her for as long as he wanted and there was no stopping this until there was nothing left of Lydia but her pigtails and her socks. "It's been longer than five days," Grandpa murmured into her flesh before licking the line that parted her lips. He ran his tongue slowly up. He started at her asshole and tasted her all the way to her mound. He rubbed his nose in the damp stripe of her downy, almost white pubic hair. Her grandpa inhaled her scent, her womanly, musky scent before teasing her lips open with the tip of his tongue.

"Yes," Lydia quivered and moaned. God, just one taste, just one touch and she was dripping all over his bed.

"Oh, Lids," Grandpa whispered her nickname into her folds and his tongue traced an outline of her petals. They ripened instantly; she was blossoming for him and only for him. Her body was luscious, liquid and ready and only Grandpa had ever made her feel like this, like a woman. When the tip of his tongue found her clit, Lydia gripped his pillow for dear life.

He kept his tongue there and her body responded to how well he knew its rhythm. He licked her to the same tempo that she touched herself and Lydia was too lost in the sweet sensation for it to shock her that Grandpa knew her body so well. He licked and her clit was larger and larger with each taste. It was as if all the blood in her body was rushing to that one spot, to the pinnacle, to every nerve ending that pulsed to the word "Grandpa".

Lydia gave herself over to the slippery sound of his mouth on her body, she lost herself completely in his tongue and his lips. Grandpa Jack ravished her, his face was buried in her lower lips. He moved and grunted and wiped his forehead and chin with the hot little fountain of want that poured from her body. Her calves shivered and her fingers twitched as Grandpa worked his tongue in a circle around her aching clit. Just when she thought she might explode, he released her and lapped and drooled down her pussy. He kept her on the very edge of an orgasm until Lydia wanted to beg but she couldn't even speak.

Grandpa knew what she craved.

He sucked her clitoris inside his mouth and Lydia bucked her hips. It was too much, almost as if she had to get away, to stop this pleasure that would carry her away with it. He must have known that too, that was why he'd put his hands under her thighs. Grandpa Jack held her steady as he sucked her hot, hard little pearl until it throbbed and pulsed to his heartbeat. His mouth and her hips moved to a melody. It was a dance, a dance she'd never done before and Lydia fucked him back and gave him all of her. She'd come completely undone. She was open, saturated, she gushed a steady stream of creamy need and Grandpa seemed to be patiently readying himself to suck down every last droplet.

She looked down between her legs just to catch him staring back at her. One look into his eyes and Lydia opened her mouth. It wasn't a word, it was hardly a sound and with it came a little push as fluid burst forth from the ache deep inside. She gasped and it came again and the sound of him gulping her down in mouthfuls was almost as loud as her own pulse.

She'd never really cum before, not like this.

He never took his mouth off. All the while he kneaded her thighs with his hands. Grandpa pulled her closer, closer, closer into him as if he needed her body to become his. He drank her, his tongue double timing as her body sung for him. Lydia arched her back and pushed into him as one last surge gripped her legs and that time, after she couldn't take one more second, Grandpa let her go with a wet smack of his lips.

Lydia felt the little shivers that ran down her legs and she wrapped her arms around her legs as her body pulsed with pleasure. It came in wave after wave and took her over completely. Grandpa Jack moved up and lay on his side, his face was wet and shiny with her essence and his eyes danced with glee. "Lids, you are so goddamn delicious," he told her before licking some of her juices from the corner of his mouth. "I know, it's too much right now on your clit, but just put your legs down," he said with authority. That was right, Grandpa had been doing this for an awfully long time. Lydia couldn't really think enough to protest anyway and she did as she was told. "That's my girl," he whispered as his left hand cupped her sweltering mound. "You'll be so open now," he spoke into her shoulder as Grandpa worked his hand down between her splayed lower lips and paused at her entry. "I want to make you cum again," he added and before Lydia could protest that she couldn't possibly cum anymore, maybe ever, Grandpa slid his second and third fingers deep inside her sopping cunt.

Lydia shrieked but it wasn't from pain. It was just the surprise and as soon as she felt him there, melting into her body, filling her perfectly with the girth of his fingers, she relaxed completely. "God, Grandpa," she sighed as he pushed in slowly. He stared into her eyes as he fingered her and she whispered, "You feel so good."

"I want you to remember this," he murmured along her skin. He baptized Lydia with little remnants of her orgasm as he bent to kiss her forehead as he had so many times before. "Remember how much I love you," he said tenderly as he pulled his fingers back and then plunged them to her depths once more.

Lydia's inner thighs shivered as she watched his hand. Her body vibrated to his fingers, in and out and the gush of fluids that ran from her entry to the mattress as he squeezed the last bit of juices from her monumental orgasm. "Yes, that's so good," she looked back up to his face. Her body melded around his hand, her hips moved to his tempo as she bent back, her mouth met his once again. She surrendered completely as he fucked her with his tongue and fingers. He filled her up everywhere and all at once. Grandpa Jack sucked her tongue into his mouth and his fingers steadily rocked her, took her, opened her deeper than ever before.

His breathed into her as he began to beckon inside her pussy. How did Grandpa know that little place? She gasped from his touch as he strummed her perfectly. She only just discovered it recently with a toy and never made it pulse quite like that. She quivered and sobbed into his open mouth, she melted on his hand as he played her body like an instrument.

He broke the kiss and fucked her faster now. His fingers bent inside her, fluttering and fingering all at once. He pushed deeper inside and all the while he massaged the little place that made her pussy hum. "Cum for me, oh please Lids," Grandpa Jack begged and it seemed like it should be her, begging him not to stop. Begging him to never stop, to take her and fuck her and own her. "I want to see your beautiful face when you cum all over me," he told her, with the wickedest smile spread across his face. Lydia squeezed him inside with her body and then gripped his forearm with both hands as the new, deeper orgasm began at her center.

"Grandpa," she just mouthed the word. It was just the first sound in a steady stream of sounds. She shuddered with a wave of electricity that ran down her legs to her toes. Grandpa kept the pressure perfect. His timing was precise and he knew that every flick of his fingertips right there was meant to send another pulse through her body.

She melted.

Lydia had no idea how long it went on for. She had stopped, or time had stopped or perhaps both. All she had become with the melodic little hums and moans that came from deep down inside. All she saw was his eyes and the patterns of shadows across their bodies and she wondered if she weren't a piece of him now.

When she was spent and Lydia felt as if she could never move from the puddle that she lay in, Grandpa Jack withdrew his fingers from inside and she watched as he licked them clean. He savored her flavor and once he'd had his fill, he shared her taste with her in a kiss that was a slow, kaleidoscope of two tongues becoming one.

Lost in her post orgasmic haze, she had no idea how long it took for her to realize that Grandpa Jack was hard. He was rock hard and his dick was pressed against her thigh as they kissed and it pulsed with its own rhythm that seemed to demand a new dance, right now. She had to touch him and a little sound of surprise came from her as Lydia pushed her hand down the front of his pajama bottoms, breaking away from his mouth all at once. "Grandpa, my god, you're so hard," she laughed but it was a nervous laugh. He'd been too big for her mouth and she'd really been trying.

What would it be like to fuck that cock?

'Yes, I am," he sounded kind of proud of that and never made a move to stop her from fondling him. "And that feels delightful," he grinned and moved his hips to rub himself back and forth in her palm. "So much nicer than my own hand," he laughed as he admitted it. "I was beginning to think that was it for me," he added.

"Should we fuck?" Lydia asked and immediately thought it sounded stupid and not what she'd wanted to say at all.

"Oh, Lids, my sweet girl," Grandpa kissed the tip of her nose as he began to unbutton his pajama shirt. "My most beautiful girl," his shirt was off and it was only just a quick, red pair of damp pajama bottoms that separated her tiny, tight pussy from his enormous, thudding manly cock. "With us, it would never be fucking. Fucking isn't the word," he said with a smile as he watched her hand on him until she stopped. He pushed down the loose pants to his feet and kicked them off the mattress. "With us, it could only be making love," he told her as he caught one of her pigtails in his hand and wrapped it around his index finger.

She nodded in agreement. That was what she'd meant to say. "Should we make love, Grandpa?" she whispered hotly in his ear while exploring his thick patch of gray pubic hair.

"That's entirely up to you, my dear," he said as he shut his eyes, as if he needed to concentrate on the pleasure that her fingers were providing.

Even though she wasn't sure, it was almost as if her body answered for her. "I think yes," she said in a voice that was too young to be talking about such things.

Grandpa Jack rolled to his back and lay on the thin, scrunched pillow. He reached for the switch that raised the bed so that he was almost in a seated position. "Get on top, sweetheart," he murmured and watched her breasts jiggle and her hips shimmy as she did as he told her. "I want to watch you," he told her as he bent his knees. She sat in his lap in a whole new way and for a moment, Lydia wondered if she'd ever be able to sit on her Grandpa's lap again. How could she ever, without thinking of the cock that waited for her there, underneath? "I want to watch everything you do," he repeated as he rested his hands on her thighs, his breath on her face was an embrace.

Lydia wrapped her hand around the base of his dick and watched as his cock gleefully bobbed and spit and jerked back and forth in her hand. It was terribly happy to see her and she tilted her hips and brushed the leaking head across her swollen lips. It seemed impossible that she could still feel pleasure there and yet, it came suddenly, a needy ache once more. "Oh," she purred as the head of her grandpa's dick caressed her clitoris and left behind a sticky kiss of precum. "Oh yes," Lydia sighed as she rubbed herself on his shaft. She wet him with her orgasms and his saliva; a delightful, dripping combination of all the bliss he'd left between her thighs. She worked her hips back and then forward once more as the head of his dick waited at her entry.

They'd only be lovers after this, she thought as she paused and looked him in the eye. Grandpa seemed to know what she was thinking and he nodded and watched, his dick jolted in her hand but the rest of him patiently waiting.

The head of his cock fit inside her perfectly and she whimpered as she took him inside. Lydia closed her eyes. She took her hands off his cock and let her hips do their job. She and Grandpa held hands, it seemed natural that they would at this moment. Their fingers were interlocked as her hips moved her forward and down. Her pussy moved slowly and little by little, down his steely dick. She was careful and concentrated as he filled her. It felt like the first time, the feel of his hot, churning flesh that she had tasted all the way back in her throat and now it was buried inside her pussy. She'd never been so full.

"Grandpa," she gasped as Lydia felt his balls pressed up against her ass cheeks. She was all the way down at the base of his shaft and she marveled at how much she'd fit inside herself. His fingers through hers were comforting; he was there to make sure that she was alright.

"Too much?" he asked, his breath caressing her mouth. He was so close that every word was almost a kiss.

Lydia squeezed his cock with her muscle and shook her head. "No, I just have to go slow," she whispered as she made the first move, just a slither up and back with her hips.

"I've got all the time in the world," Grandpa Jack told her. His blue eyes roamed up and down her body and he openly lusted after her, practically salivating. He stared at her pink buds and her pale limbs and her smooth belly. Even with the pig tails and the knee socks, she'd never felt like such a woman, so sexy, so desirable.

Grandpa Jack was making her a woman, here, in his bed. His woman.

The feeling traveled to her lower body and she began to ride him. Lydia placed her grandfather's hands on her ass. She'd never done that before, never directed, never guided and here she was, showing him where to put his hands. It was power and pleasure and it coursed through every inch of her.

She put her elbows on his knees and leaned back. Lydia wanted him to stare, to give him a nice, long look of his sweet, young granddaughter's nakedness. There were her strawberry colored nipples and her teacup breasts bouncing to the beat. There were her white thighs, they clenched with the up and down movements. Lydia discovered as she rode him that if she drug her hips back and forth, his bushy pubic hair tickled and tingled against her still throbbing clit. She decided that it was there, in that position, the perfect way to fuck Grandpa Jack.

Lydia bounced and shivered on his dick. She pushed her ass back into his hands, then up, then a squeeze around his huge, thumping cock and then all the way back down once more. Her body seemed to be made for this and the movements were entirely its own. This was something entirely new and it started as she looked him in the eye. This was a whole new orgasm and it was building slowly. It wasn't just in her clit, it had legs and arms and it had taken hold of her body and shook her to her core.

This was love and it was crazy, Lydia thought as a shaky moan escaped her open lips.

Grandpa nodded, as if he agreed, or maybe he was shaking as well. Maybe they were both just vibrating with the other's electrical impulses. He whispered, "Baby, cum all over me. God, please cum for me."

Lydia did as he asked.

Her hands slapped his belly as the first wave wracked her body. From deep inside she heard him moan as Grandpa Jack's thighs tensed and he let out a long spurt. Lydia kept the tempo and continued to ride as they lost themselves in the feel of the other. She knew that they would come together until they were both completely empty, spent and dribbled down to nothing. Her pussy drank down every last drop of him and her orgasm bathed him in liquid longing and the two of them were sealed together in the sound of their breath and sighs.