All Comments on 'Watching Him Back'

by Acerbicscribbler

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lexvenelexveneover 12 years ago
Love

it!!!!! great beginning and can see that it will make good process

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
This is great!

I love them both. Can't wait til Friday! Hickeys galore.

npiccininpicciniover 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is going to be GREAT! Please hurry with Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job!

Great characters - they are both very appealing... They both have some attitude and I'm really looking forward to what happens to them next coming from different ends of the spectrum - Crispin clearly out, but 'sort of' submissive (cos I think he might not be totally) and 'I' very definitely closeted, but pretty dominant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

gimme more :)

flyinggirlflyinggirlover 12 years ago
so happy

so happy to see you and your story here!! loved it

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

I love the plot. I love the characters. Can't wait for more!

seeker71seeker71over 12 years ago
Worth reading

These two are great characters, I can't wait to see how you develop them and their relationship. Aaron abandoning caution and Crispin's spirit promises a hot...complicated tale. Great first chapter and submission.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice first story

I hope there's a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Talent

You have it in Spades my dear. Wonderful story, let us know when the next installment will come out.

jdylanh9jdylanh9over 12 years ago
Positively Wonderful

An incredibly well-written teen jock/nerd story. I was the jock in high school and I had a bit of a crush on a "nerd." I sincerely hope you continue this. I would like to see a blow job scene before the main fuck scene though; but hey, it's your story and it is good.

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago

Super cute and sexy. Can't wait for more...

Xoxo

Night

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I agree, great start and something new

I love the POV of the jock this time :) call me cynical, but its refreshing, not that I don't love it the other way around too. I really liked this and I hope you'll keep writing; these characters are hot, though I kind of agree with Aaron's comments on Crispin's wardrobe :) not a big fan of the diaper pants, they just look like—never mind, I'm not even going there!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Great job.

Writing in 1st person is hard to do and you managed to pull it off. Look forward to reading more of you work.

MeiYingMeiYingover 12 years ago

Wow. This is so cute! You are so great at setting the ground. Please have the next chapter soon.

MoreRudeThanYouMoreRudeThanYouover 12 years ago
!!

I'm totally in love! Want. More. You're a fantastic writer, your characters are believable and adorable, I want more! <3

MarchpaneMarchpaneover 12 years ago
Nice Twist

You’re a very good writer. Don’t let it go. The situations flow beautifully from beat to beat; the characters are believable and, dare I say this, adorable; and your literary voice is cool and transparent. As with other readers who’ve commented I look forward to more.

poshbillionaireposhbillionaireabout 12 years ago
Goodness

I love the hickey marking...

Cia81Cia81about 12 years ago
I laughed

Very teenager and funny. Which is what it is supposed to be, looking back from my age at teenagers in lust. Good job!

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionabout 12 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

haha i love the way you write, you had me smiling all the way through this.!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcerbicscribbler@Acerbicscribbler
258 Followers
Hi again. I remembered my passwords. I have a blog full of rough drafts and story beginnings. I've also put some ebooks together of material not on Literotica. Find me on Smashwords under Walker C. Fields.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories