Watching Hubby Suck Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers

"I don't know what was wilder -- what I did, or showing you what I was doing! And I kinda think it was the showing off, since I've done all those things before. Knowing you were watching made it more intense." I waited for her response.

"Well, it was amazingly intense watching you. As you could probably tell from my reaction, right?" said Georgie. "It was easily as arousing as any porn I've seen. And you know what? We need to get together as soon I can be done with this quarantine, because, er, I'm not sure how to say this..."

"Shit, girl, just speak!""

"Okay. But just know this is new. We should get together because I want to take control; I want you to only be on the receiving end and not have to also be doing things. Does that communicate? See, I just got a vision of tying you up somehow -- maybe spread your legs by tying them open, and binding your hands, then doing what I can to make you come again and again. You okay with that?"

"I could be, I think. Anyway, what kind of devious things can we come up with for this weekend. Remember we all had said we were going to come up with lists of all the things we wanted to try? Where's yours?"

"Never wrote it down, but I didn't need to. One of those things was what I described. Another is dominating the men -- making them do whatever I wanted. And then there's that air-tight thing you mentioned. Oh, and this one will never happen but I think it would be incredibly hot -- having Danny fuck Tony. I mean, if he wants my ass, he needs to know what it would be like. Don't you agree?"

"I think that's exactly the way to put it, frankly."

"And your list?" asked Georgia. "What do you have?"

"Well, a good old fashioned gang bang, for one. A room full of big, hard, hot cocks aching to get off in whatever hole is available, as many times as they can until they can't any more. No holes barred."

"I like that one too!"

"And Danny acting as the fluffer would make it really kinky."

"Fluffer? What the heck is that?"

"You never heard the term? Basically, it's the production assistant in charge of getting guys hard and keeping them that way. Usually by virtue of sucking their dicks. And probably providing them with Viagra, come to think of it. I can just imagine Danny...."

"I don't know -- he was good with Tony and us, but it was pretty safe. You better find out if he's up for it."

"That will be easy to check. I know just the right time to tell him!" I grinned. Georgia grinned back at me and we signed off. I got up and took a shower, then came back and changed the sheets. I threw on one of Danny's t-shirts and figured that would be enough. I wasn't going anywhere or having anyone over. If I got another video call I was good from the waist up. Well, maybe not -- I looked down realized that not only were my nipples poking out (my headlights, as Danny calls them) but that the fabric was sheer enough that the circles of my areolae were visible as well. Damn! I was hot! So if I got a video call, I'd just have to pay attention to who it was and my relationship to them. No problem.

I hit the kitchen and pulled out the ingredients for spaghetti sauce with meatballs and got busy. Half an hour later, the covered pot was simmering and I considered that done. That left me time to think about how I could arrange to find a room full of studs. I mean, there's that Private Society thing, with "real people doing porn" -- I've watched a lot of their videos. Not bad, but I've been spoiled by studio porn. I prefer the men they have -- usually somewhat well built, and always hung. The Private Society gang bangs with "real people" had very few guys built that way. Not a high enough percentage for me to go that way.

Okay, so besides those few friends we've done threesomes with, where else would we go for stud material? Thinking about it, we both belong to a gym, so that seemed like it might be a resource. There was the softball league Danny played in, and some of the guys on his team are certainly potential, although I'm not sure how to figure out the "below the belt" qualifications. I could leave that up to Danny. But that points to some issues. I don't think I'd have a problem if they were guys I knew. I had some history with guys I dated, fucked and then stopped dating -- and remained friends. Sure, some of them needed reminding from time to time that just because we used to fuck like rabbits doesn't mean we are automatically still partners. I just have to smack them upside their heads (metaphorically) and their hardons go down. I can handle them -- but if Danny was to be indulging in his (formerly private and secret) life as a cocksucker, we might need to discuss this. After all, once he comes out, then it could get awkward for him. Wow. Following that chain of thought kinda harshed my mellow (dating me as well) -- but as they say -- anything worth doing is doing right. So we'll do it right.

When Danny got home that night (he's a pretty damn successful investment banker) I wasn't completely sure about raising the issue He hit the shower and came down to dinner in gym shorts and a t-shirt. I opened a bottle of wine and had dinner on the table. Oh yes, I had a laptop set up so he could watch what went on this afternoon. In response to his questioning look, I told him it was an after dinner treat. He raised one eyebrow (it's so damn sexy), but shrugged and went back to his food. When he finished, I told him to take the laptop into the other room and go ahead and watch. I said I had to clean up and I'd be in shortly.

Between dealing with the leftovers and doing to dishes, it took me a good ten minutes. I poured us both more wine, turned out the lights and wandered into the den where I could hear the speakers of the laptop. I walked in on Danny with his fly open and his hard cock straining as he stroked it slowly. Hard as the proverbial rock!

"You're such a tease" he said. You knew I'd get hard, didn't you?"

"I was counting on it, silly! Because you've got the real thing! And I see you have it well in hand."

"I suppose so, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't appreciate some personal attention...." His voice trailed off and he grinned.

"What do I look like? Your personal cocksucker or something?"

"As a matter of fact, that's just one of the things you are -- although it's very near the top of the list. So I think it's time to perform your wifely duties, don't you?"

"Wifely duties? Really? Are you kidding me? This isn't the 1950's. In case you didn't know, nowadays we talk straight. We ask for what we want. We even make demands. So, you were saying?" I smiled. We were playing.

"Get over here, on your knees, and suck my dick. Straight enough for you?"

"And the magic word is....." I teased.

:Now, bitch!" he said.

"That'll do!" And with that I took off my t-shirt, dropped the gym shorts and knelt between his legs. I began by breathing on the swollen head of his cock, then flicking my tongue to touch it in different places. Then I used one hand to begin to fondle his balls, rolling them around. Just like there's nothing like a cock, a ball sack and those plum sized orbs are also unique. Thankfully Danny shaves his pubes -- we both do -- so my mouth moved to his balls and I began to mess with them.

I took one in my mouth and played with it. Then the other one. Then I sucked both of them in and got lost in the feel of the skin and the textures. I took hold of his throbbing cock and began to slowly stroke it and he groaned. I was on the right track. Pulling back and taking his scrotum out of my mouth I dove below it and began to tongue his asshole. I don't recall ever even thinking about it -- I just decided it needed to be done. And judging by the growing volume of his moans, I had judged right.

In case you never rimmed someone, all I can say is that you don't know what you are missing! Danny was clean -- remember, he'd showered after he got home from work -- and so I wasn't concerned about scat. No, this was about expanding his body sensations and, a little bit, about debasing myself. Being his slut, as it were. Soon enough my tongue had eased open that puckered hole and I was tongue fucking his ass. I got it wet enough to replace my tongue with a finger and I reached in to find his prostate while at the same time moving to take the head of his cock into my mouth. I figured if stuffing my ass while I was playing with my pussy was such a turn on, then it should work for Danny.

I felt his hands on my head, pressing my down, urging me to take his cock deeper into my mouth -- but I was going to do it on my terms! So I bobbed my head, up and down, going a little further down his dick each time until it was at the entrance to my throat. I took a breath (because, dear reader, with a cock in the throat breathing becomes an issue, contrary to popular belief) and then relaxed my throat muscles. The head of his long cock popped into my throat and I dove down the length of his tool until my nose was pressing into his stomach. I swallowed a few times as I worked my tongue on him, then slowly rose up until just the head was in my mouth. I teased his slit with my tongue, and then once again took in a deep breath and swallowed him. As I did I felt the twitches and spasms as his orgasm hit, and I savored the sensations as I felt his cock pulse and begin to spew his hot cum down my throat. His moans were music to my ears. When his cock stopped twitching I lifted my head and sucked on the end, hoping to squeeze out the final drops of his man-juice. Finally I rocked back on my heels and studied how the orgasm had affected him. Damn. I did that. Pretty cool, eh?

"I could almost come sucking you off" I said. "I wonder if it's possible."

"It is" he said. "Trust me."

"Oh, I do! Was it a regular thing?" I asked.

"No. But it has happened more than once."

"What do you say to trying to make it happen again?" I asked.

"Hunh? What?"

"Well, you might have lost track of the conversation Georgie and I were having, but we wanted to plan a massive gang bang for us, and we had nominated you as our fluffer. How does that sound?"

Danny paused. I could see the wheels turning as he mulled it over. I let him think -- and I watched his cock get hard again. His answer was as obvious as the eight inches of hard flesh in front of me.

I gently stroked his hardon. "I can see that the answer is yes. Am I correct?"

"How did you know?"

"Simple -- you're harder now than when I was sucking you off. Or hadn't you noticed?"

"Er, yeah, I did. So do you want quantity or quality? Let's face it, you are going to be the center of attention, so it's only fair that you get to say."

"Not so fast. Georgie also wants to play. Which means you get another shot at Tony, and if you listened to our conversation, I am going to give him my ass like the slut I am! But really, honey, I just want to make sure you are good with this. Except for Tony, none of the other guys we've had over knows about your bi side -- does it bother you? Do you think they'll be okay with it?"

His face got red. "Well, I know at least two of them won't have a problem. I've been keeping secrets and I better fess up. I've become a regular cocksucker for Gary and Jack."

My first reaction was to get upset that he was keeping secrets, but between the sheepish look on his face and the fact that his cock was now like a steel rod, I just started laughing. Soon he joined in.

"How's that working?" I asked.

"Well, you know them both -- and you know how nice their cocks are."

I did, since we had done threesomes with both of them. I remember seeing Gary's cock for the first time and how amazed I was at the girth of it. It felt like a baseball bat in my hands -- and it was actually thicker than Tony's, but just not as long. Jack, on the other hand, was as long as Tony but narrow enough that I could get his entire cock down my throat.

"So how did you wind up as their boy toy?"

"In both cases, it was when they were about to leave here. You passed out with each of them, and I just took a chance. I told them all they needed to do was lie back and enjoy it -- no reciprocation needed -- and that if they liked it, I could be available from time to time."

"Damn. If that wasn't such a hot story, I might have gotten pissed. I'm just a little bothered that you thought you had to do it in secret. At least now you no longer need to. As a matter of fact, if I don't get to watch, you have got to stop. Okay?"

"Now that I know your voyeuristic tendencies and your appreciation for seeing me as a submissive cocksucker, it's a deal. Anyway, Gary and Jack should definitely be part of this gang bang. Then there's Tony -- and do you think he and Georgia have a friend or two?"

"I'll ask her. In any case, who else should we invite? Anyone out there you're especially hot for?"

"Well, there are a couple of guys at the gym who are well hung, and to be honest, I'm a bit of a size queen."

"Suits me. I had enough of tiny dicks way before I met you, so if given a choice, I prefer porn star sizes. Like yours, at least." I bent over and licked at his throbbing member, and then pushed him onto his back and sat on it. Feeling that hot meat stretching my walls was exquisite, probably as a result of all that conversation. We gave up talking then, and just gave in to the sensations until we came together. It was wonderful. We were done talking for the night, except for the kinds of things that get said when things feel amazing and your breath gets taken away.

It took another few days before we managed to get back to sex again. The trigger for that was Georgia's recovery from COVID. She called me a few days later, happy and excited that she was now no longer symptomatic, and that her tests were clear.

After congratulating her, I told her all that had transpired with Danny, and how he not only accepted the idea of fluffing, but that he had also been getting cock on the side. I could tell by her silence that she wasn't sure how I was taking it, so she wasn't sure how to react. When I let her know that my issue wasn't that he added cocksucker to his repertoire, but that he hadn't told me, I could hear her relief.

Anyway, I asked her if she'd brought up the idea to Tony, and she let me know he was looking forward to a night together (and a shot at my ass, of course) and would probably be thrilled with having the two of us gangbanged.

"So he could show off the size of his dick, I'll bet." I said, jokingly.

"Well, of course! I plan to show him off to every guy there! Unless, of course, we come up with some bigger ones."

"Well, let him find them. In the meantime, what's up Saturday night?"

"Why, I'm so glad you asked! I was hoping that the two of your would drop by and indulge and engage your dirtiest minds!"

"I think we can arrange that." After that, we tossed some ideas for food and drink around, and revisited our bucket list of ideas -- which of course had us both masturbating and coming as we ended the call!

Stay tuned for part 3 in the near future.....

ndeavour
ndeavour
1,062 Followers
12