Watching in the Hotel Room

Story Info
She touches herself for him as he watches.
4.4k words
4.75
10.5k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Here is another story I wrote and personalized for someone after getting a writing prompt. I hope you like it.)

CHAPTER 1

AT THE BAR

I had gone down to the bar that night to escape my thoughts. Everyone else had gone out for the night, they invited me of course but I just didn't feel like it that night.

Life had started to hit me with extra stressors and just attending my friends wedding tomorrow was going to wipe me out in the social interactions scale. I just wanted to be alone and breathe and hope to get some release before taking on more.

I had sat there for 30 minutes, or had it been a hour when I noticed you. You had sat a few chairs down and you seemed to be alone too. I saw you out of the corner of my eye as you sat down and waited for the bartender. I could smell your cologne and I took deeper breaths through my nose. Omg that smell was so good.

You had your phone out a few times, it looked like you were scrolling through social media and then sending emails. I could tell because you seemed to relax when you were just killing time and then you would focus and look determined as you typed what I imagine were work emails.

So many people it seemed were here for work, some sort of training was going on in the conference room of the hotel. I had a feeling you were there for that and later you confirmed it when we were exchanging polite conversation.

That conversation started because you caught me looking your way. I don't know what it was, there was something about your presence that was drawing me in. You caught me and I smiled somewhat embarrassingly. We looked over a few more times before you suddenly stood up and took the seat next to me.

"Hey, I'm Adam" you had said as you sat down. "I figured we should talk since we both seem to keep looking over at each other so I thought I would take a chance." You smiled and your eyes lit up as you did.

"Hi, I'm Emmerson. Pleased to meet you." We had shaken hands. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare."

You had been so kind and laughed it off and made mention that you thought it was you who had been staring and then you asked if you could share a few drinks with me.

I was nervous but thought, why not. I wanted to talk to you, to find out who you were, why you were here. The bartender came over about that time and took our orders.

That's how the night started and now here we are several drinks in. Our chairs had gotten closer and closer and your leg was pressing along mine. At first it only just touched mine and then moved away. Like you were testing the boundaries and seeing where I stood. I didn't move away, I moved my leg a tiny bit closer to let you know it was ok. And now your leg is pressing along mine as we talk.

Our conversation started so light, who we are, why we were there, if we had ever been to this hotel or this city. After about an hour though it got deeper, and there had been soft flirting at first and now it was getting more real. We both admitted that we were not looking for a relationship with how busy our careers were. We had admitted that it felt nearly impossible to find anyone to have some excitement and fun with. We both were not into tinder or the like, it felt a little too impersonal and for me just too scary. I mean you never know. We started admiring some of our fantasy's. You looked nervous like you don't do this normally. You don't go to bars and talk about what you like with random strangers but with me, it felt right, it felt safe. I felt the same way about you.

We talked about what we liked and how we had never had a chance to be with someone without any strings attached to just explore and let go and play. Explore the risky side of things. I had joked that I would have to play with myself tonight after this conversation. I cannot believe I said that out loud.

I noticed I was starting to squirm in my seat a bit. I was getting turned on. It had been a while since I had done anything with anyone and I had never been so open in a conversation like I was in this moment. Could you tell?

Your smile seemed to deepen and I saw your breathing get faster. I could still smell you, you were intoxicating to me. The bartender brought us another drink. Our conversation pauses and I look up after pulling my glass to me. My eyes lock onto yours and you move your hand so your fingers are running down my arm. You lean in closer and I feel like my heart is beating so loud you can hear it. I bite my lip and you lift my chin and press your lips onto mine.

Omg you taste amazing.

Your lips let go of mine and you grab your drink. It's almost like you are trying to get the nerve to say something or ask something.

"What?" I giggle as I try and draw you out.

You start to twirl the glass on the bar top. You look so nervous and it feels like forever before you say, "You had asked me what one of my ultimate fantasy's were and well... you know how I told you that one of the things that turns me in the most was watching. And well...." You pick up your glass and take a long drink till it's empty and then set the glass down and start to slowly twirl it again. "Well, I was wondering....have you ever done that before? I mean have you ever just played with yourself while someone watches?"

I am so nervous and so turned on, I shake my head. "Ummm I, no I haven't."

"Hmmmmm well, could you...what I mean is....would you... well would you ever want to?"

You seem so respectful and so kind but also so fucking hot asking me that.

"Ummmmmm, I have never thought about it till now. But ummm yeah, yeah I think I'd like that." I feel like my voice is just above a whisper right now.

You lean in and put your lips beside my ear and whisper, "Soooo I was wondering if you maybe would be interested in that tonight? I have a room here as you know and well I don't have anyone sharing it so we have the privacy."

My lace thong is drenched now thinking about it, realizing the proposal. Knowing it isn't something either of us had done. I pause as I consider what it means and I turn to you, while biting my lower lip I nod.

You place your hand on my waist and move it to the small of my back pulling me closer. "Let's go."

You stand up and take my hand. I follow and stand up as I adjust my skirt. Omg what am I doing, this is so not me but you make me feel so safe and so turned on.

CHAPTER 2

HEADING TO THE ROOM

We head to the elevator and go up to the 10th floor. The ride felt like it was hours, I was not sure what I was even doing. I think you could hear your nerves as though they were screaming at a level that was piercing. The doors open and we step out. He walks ahead of me by a little, leading me to his room.

Room 1009

His security card beeps as he holds it to the door.. click.. his hand reaches and turns the handle and pushed it open.

Here we go. Omg I am so so nervous but I like it. I cannot wait to see what happens. Fuck what is going to happen?

I walk in and the hotel smell of the room hits me. Is it weird I love that smell? It's almost a crips clean smell with hints of bleach.

I walk fully in and follow him as he sets the card on the desk. The desk was to the left along the wall and the bed to the right. The bed was made and had white pillows and a white soft blanket on the top. The room was tidy and clean and I see his suitcase against the far wall.

He turns towards me...I can feel his nerves. I can tell he is excited but so nervous. I feel the same. He walks over to the end of the desk and puts on some music quietly. Then he dims the lights so that the room is dark aside from the light on the headboard that he leaves on so the entire bed is lit up. Watching him set up his fantasy is turning me on so much.

He comes over to me walking up so close, I can smell him again. His lips find mine again and we kiss for a moment before he let go and said, " Ummm so I was wondering if it would be ok if you climb up on the bed and put some of the pillows up near the headboard. I'd like if you were leaning back into those so you were sort of half sitting and half laying. I'd love to be able to see your face and all of you. Is that ok?" You almost timidly ask with assertiveness at the same time.

"Mmhmmm I can do that. Do you want me there now?" Omg my heart is so so fast right now. I really like this.

"Can you maybe take off your top and bra first? But I like the skirt. Keep that on for me please."

"Oh, I can do that. Sure. Sorry, I'm so nervous....but in a good way. I am liking this." I manage to say before I cross my arms and grab the bottom of my top and pause just slightly before pulling it up and over my head. I can feel the fabric slipping along my face and my hair as it comes off. I look up at him and drop my top softly in the floor. My hands reach back to bra clasp and look with a bit of hesitation.

"It's ok, you're safe and I respect you. Please don't stop... keep going for me." You say as you nod to my bra.

Omg this is so unbelievably hot. I have the courage to unclasp it while still making eye contact. I reach up and slip the left strap off before relaxing my right shoulder and feel the strap slide off on its own as the bra brushes along my body falling to my feet in front of me. I bite my lower lip again nervously.

"There you go, good girl. Omg you are so gorgeous. Thank you." He takes in my entire breasts with his eyes as he says this. He is still standing by the desk and almost half sitting on the edge in a relaxed stance. He moves his head in a gentle nod to the bed in front of him.

Omg how is this so hot already and we have hardly started. My pussy is feeling so wet right now and I think I am breathing at a crazy fast rate. I turn to the bed and climb up onto it on all fours while keeping my ass facing him at an angle so I know he can have a view of the skirt rising above and showing my lace along my ass but also seeing my breasts facing towards the bed swaying a bit as I move. I want him to see me, to watch me.

"Fuck you are just....fuck." I can see him slowly move his hand onto his lap. I wonder if he is getting hard watching me.

I turn and sit down resting my back up along the pillows and head board and then slide my body down the middle of the bed so I'm half laying directly in front of him and his view. I keep my legs tightly together bent with my feet on the bed. I bit my lip harder, all of a sudden my nerve rise to an insane height. Can he tell? I want this I do, but I don't know if I can keep going. I feel like I'm standing in the edge of a diving board terrified to just jump even though I know I am going to love the rush.

"You are doing so well, you are so stunning. You have no idea just how much I want to see you. Please don't stop unless you want. Please keep going you are turning me on so much. You are already beyond incredible to watch. I want more, can I have more?" You are gripping the desk with one hand and the other is nearly on top of yourself.

Seeing how much you are liking it so far pushes me.

I look in your eyes and feel a little less nervous. I want to show you more, for you to want me, to make you feel good.

"Can you please keep going Em? I want to see something that I can think about over and over and use to enjoy. Can you give me that? I have had this fantasy for so long and you are the perfect girl to have as the star in this story. I want to see you when I close my eyes and remember tonight." Your words have this controlling power but in a safe feeling way as they go across the room and reach my ears.

I slowly start to relax my closed legs and I bite even harder on my lip as I let my knees open and make a controlled fall to each side of the bed. My skirt rises as my thighs widening pulls them up exposing my lace panties that hardly cover my smooth lips.

"Omg yes, fuck Em yeah like that. That lace looks so incredible covering you. Can you spread your legs even more? I want to see if your lips start to peek out the sides. Fuck you are so fucking hot."

I love the control you have of your own fantasy. I want to do anything you want.

"Yes sir." I timidly say to you as I press my knees into the mattress and spread my legs as wide as they can go. He was right, just before I spread as far as I could I felt each lip gently cross the fabric that hid them and slip just a bit outside. The air hitting me felt so good, I am feeling so exposed even though really, I was still covered down there, for now. Eeep omg 'for now'...we have more to go.

"Oh fuck yes, like that. Your pussy looks so good like that. Giving me a peek before showing it all to me." You say it to me but almost to yourself.

There is a shift in the way you speak now. Before you were speaking to me and now you still are in a way but there is this feeling that you have let yourself go, you are not holding back and I can tell you are allowing yourself to fantasize in the moment and you say the words as part of the fantasy and part direction and encouragement.

I like the shift. I like it a lot.

I reach my left hand down and put my fingertips on top of the front of my thong and I start to run them up and down. I explore the edges feeling the fabric end and my soft lips begin. I feel the middle where I can make out the shape of myself and feel my clit swelling beneath the lace. I lift my fingers and place just one down softly and rub small circles on my clit. I reach up with my other hand and I grab my breast and squeeze it. Massaging and moving it around. My soft nipples start to harden with the touch. I move to the other breast and play with my nipple squeezing it and pinching it so it gets nice and hard and stands up as much as the other one is.

I realize my back is starting to arch on its own. I'm liking how this feels and I look at you to see if you do too.

CHAPTER 3

WATCHED

You are leaning forward a bit now, trying to see everything. I watch you stand up and move from the desk to the edge of the bed. You are so close now I can hear your breathing. I can feel you. Your eyes are locked onto my panties for the movement. "I want you to pull those down now for me, I want to see your beautiful pussy without anything covering it. Slide them off baby and hand them to me." I love when you direct me. I listen to you and reach for the sides of my panties. "Slowly though, take them off nice and slow. I want this to last, that's right lift your ass up off the bed and peel them down slowly ok?"

"Yes sir." I say as I follow your commands.

I lift my ass up and slowly pull on the sides of the fabric and feel them start to roll up as they travel along my thighs. Lower and lower they go before finally pulling away from my body and showing you my smooth skin. I take them all the way off and nervously hand them over to you and watch you hold them in your hands feeling them as you look at me.

"Such a good girl, now I want you to close your eyes and start to explore yourself ok. I want you to get lost in how you feel and unless I say otherwise I want you to move and play however you want too, pretend I'm not here, pretend you are all alone. I want to see what you like and what makes you feel good, I want you to picture me in that bed using my hands on you. Show me what you like, how you play and I'm going to watch and I want to edge while you do it."

Omg your words, your instructions. I look at you and see such confidence in this moment, such control from you, such focus. Your hand is on top of your jeans and is rubbing your cock as you watch me. You undo your pants and pull your hard cock out. "Close your eyes baby and put on a show for me ok."

Fuck this is really happening. I can feel how wet I am without even touching myself yet without my panties. Omg my panties, I had forgotten you had asked for them, I see them bawled up in one hand and your other hand is rubbing the entire length of your cock. Omg, the fact that you are so turned on is so hot, that watching me makes you want to touch yourself.

I close my eyes and try to pretend that I am alone thinking about you.

I start to touch my breasts again, exploring my nipples with both hands. I want to start by feeling every part of them squeezing them and pressing them together, it feels so good that I start to squirm my ass on the bed a little. My pussy begging for me to touch but I hold off and keep pinching and rolling my hard nipples. I'm biting my lips again now out of pleasure rather than nerves. A moan escapes me.

"Yeah, just like that." You say.

My legs spread open again and I let myself start to touch below my breasts and then my stomach feeling my curves I reach my hips and I move my hand towards my navel and then straight down. I take a finger and place it at the top where my lips start to part and I slide it between and play with my clit while I'm still rubbing my one nipple with the other hand. I play for a little bit before I move my hand up to my mouth and I put my two fingers inside getting them wet before moving back to my clit. I keep playing and I notice I am now squirming even more.

"Fuck your pussy is so fucking beautiful and so wet I can see you dripping. Can you put a pillow under your hips please? I want your ass higher so I can see better."

I grab a pillow and lift my ass off the bed and put it as I am told and then rest back down on top of it. My pussy now nice and high and in a better view. "Good girl, much better...just like that. Ok you can play with yourself again....put your fingers inside yourself, I want to see your two fingers get nice and deep." I can hear you rubbing yourself while you watch me, hear how quick and deep your breath is.

I keep my eyes closed and take my fingers away from my nipple and move down to my pussy while I force my legs open wider. I feel the entrance and Omg I think I am more wet than I have ever been. He was right, I am dripping wet. I do as I'm told and I slide inside myself, it is so slippery and so warm and tight. My pussy wraps around me and my two fingers stretch me open while I go in deeper and deeper. My other hand still playing with my clit.

"Deeper, how far can you push those inside?" Fuck, your voice, I can hear how turned on you are by the way you are talking.

I push farther and deeper till my fingers are buried deep inside myself my knuckles pressing up against my entrance. I hear you moaning a bit while you breathe. You like it and it turns me on more.

I move my fingers in and out of myself slowly fucking my tight hole at first and then getting faster and faster. I curl my fingers inside myself each time I pull my fingers out so I can

rub along my g spot. I keep playing and am grinding up in the air as I play with myself, I am so lost in the feeling I forget where I am till his words bring me back to the room.

"I want to ask you to do something, I want you to taste yourself."

Wait what? I have never done that before. Should I? Could I? Why am I scared to?! I slide my wet fingers out and feel my pussy tightening and closing as I remove them. I hesitate, squirming nervously now.

"You can do it, I can tell you never have before. Look at me and keep playing with yourself and lick your fingers."

I open my eyes and look at you with your hard cock in your hand and your eyes looking at me with such raw lustful desire. I bring my fingers to my lips, I can smell myself as my lips part and open..my tongue is out of my mouth before I can even stop myself. I take my tongue and slide it up my fingers and place them inside my mouth closing my lips around them. I keep looking at you in the eyes looking so turned on but so nervous and so submissive. I suck while I pull my fingers out tasting myself before I put them back down to my pussy.

"Omg you are so fucking amazing. I bet you taste so so good. Thank you, thank you for that. You can close your eyes and go back to playing baby."

12