Watching in the Hotel Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy is throbbing now and I need to touch. I cannot resist, I want it so badly. My fingers are rubbing those small circles on and beside my clit while I thrust my fingers back inside and start to fuck myself. Moving with each stroke, lifting my ass higher off the bed with my fingers going deeper. My breathing starts to get faster and I am moaning so loud now. Fuck it usually takes me a bit to get to this point but not here, not with him, not with this. My pussy is pulsing now and begging to have a release. I try to hold back as my hips are moving and grinding as I play. I can hear you breathing and hear your hand going faster and then slowing down edging and not going over.

"Fuck yes baby, this is hotter than I could have imagined. Cum for me, cum for me right now I want to watch you." Your words come with such authority.

I don't think I could have stopped myself if I tried, I feel that rush and wave hit me on your command. My lips open and I start moaning so loud and breathing so fast with small noises coming from me in an almost screaming way. Fuck I feel like I'm exploding with such incredible and overwhelming feelings. My fingers press deeper and harder while my other ones run my little clit faster my hips just rolling now as I go over the edge with soft cries and whimpers. My back arches so hard that my back isn't even touching the bed anymore before settling back down after the rush is over. My legs are still open wide but this time out of exhaustion, they are just laying there resting wide open. My arms now on the bed at my side, my pussy just pulsing in those aftershocks.

"Omg I can see your pussy tightening over and over and it is incredible." I open my eyes and see you leaving closely just watching me, watching my pussy moving and relaxing.

"Good girl, you did so well, that was so fucking hot. Thank you, thank you so much for that. Thank you for giving me my fantasy as a reality. Fuck, thank you. I will be thinking about this over and over."

A smile comes to my lips as I feel like I am sinking into the bed while I am trying to catch my breath.

I liked that, I liked that a lot.

I know this started as his fantasy but I found out it is mine as well.

12