All Comments on 'Watching Jessie'

by StThomas83

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
omnipotent32omnipotent32about 5 years ago
Too short.

This could have been pretty hot but needed more. Longer description of the sex. More protesting. More explanation. If this was a reluctance situation more seduction talk and reluctance talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So the only question

To be answered is, why are you still calling her your girlfriend? She would be any other boyfriend's ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shitty writing, shitty story

1*-girlfriend? You do know this is loving wives?

rmeyerhormeyerhoabout 5 years ago
no place to vote

What a crock of crap. No place to vote a 0ne star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
RIDICULOUS

GUY IS GETTING READY TO FUCK HIS GIRLFRIEND-HE STANDS THERE AND WATCHES? FUCK THIS WIMP, COWARD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story makes no sense

Waste of time reading this as it makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I liked it. Nice length, good elements. Thanks for the effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Underdeveloped Story

This story has potential, but in its current form, it has problems. Who is Jake? Did Amy and Sarah intend on getting Jessie fucked by Jake? Do they not like Jessie's boyfriend? Was Jessie reluctant from the very beginning? If not, why not? How did she and Jake get from where she started losing clothes to the hood of the car?

It may be more work than the author wants to do, but it would be nice to see this story re-written in a more developed way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dude! Really????

"My girlfriend Jessie.....". WRONG category right from the start. I simply don't understand how you ended up in the loving wives category with a girlfriend? If you can't get that part right, how did you think the rest of the story would go? Downhill.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what mentally ill person has a whore for a girlfriend

1*

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
By her saying...

By her saying she was being raped and he just watched...Why? Simple: "We had been dating for six months where this story begins", and being so his feelings for her were null...And all characters in it seem stupid, the rapist the bigger of them all! He risked go to jail and be all his life paying child support...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good start

I see that loser Impo-64 is back to his old tricks of posting many negative comments. It rakes a special kind of asshole to do that when you can't even write anything better. Total dick move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Horrible

What a totally stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What to say about this?

Only mentally sick people would like it! A woman being treated worst than an animal and still they liked it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Get off the site

No more wimpy cucks please. Go suck a real dick and get it over with for Christ sakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

This story touches on the theme of a sexually self-suppressing female that obviously has normal sexual desires. The boy friend watching touches on the natural male desire to fuck and to watch women fuck. Society tries to encourage women to self-suppress their sexual desires. Society tries to shame men for enjoying the thrill of watching a wife or girlfriend fuck. Imagine how much fun we could all be having if people stopped the unnatural taboos about sexual pleasure. This story seems to be the introductory moment in the life of the male and female where they discover something about themselves and their sexual needs and desires. In real life a moment like this could be the beginning of a wonderful sexual adventure for the couple. Or, if the girl finds out she is now PG or has a STD it would be the beginning of discovering that unprotected sex with strangers is foolish. Perhaps they would discover that It is much better to plan a life that includes safe sexual pleasure rather then go through life pent-up and then to give-in to a needlessly suppressed desire under dangerous circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sounds just like dear annony;s wife.

she had more pricks than a porcupine and he loved watching and cleaning her.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Kind of Meh, but at least you got it out there. Keep trying StT.

Not the trash the haters are calling it, but YOU need to fill in the blanks if you want it to be a good story, What will the consequences be for their relationship? Will there be consequences for the third party asshole?

Thanks a keep on going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Story!!

Nice story!! Please keep up the good work!

(Just ignore the stupid trolls!)

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Very incomplete story

Take some time and flesh out your characters. Get a plot. Only you know where the story goes. Don't let anyone else guide your plot. If they want a story with the plot they're giving you, let them sit down and write the damn thing.

TURN ON VOTING! Take your lumps like the rest of us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
POOR

Worthless and uninteresting if you intended this to be a story. NO Loving wives present, only cheap skanks and sluts. Not good! 1* for pity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Divination Distillate

Nice story but needs a bit more detail on why everything is happening and what everyone's motivation was in this maybe you could write another chapter up but this time from the POV of the girls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Second part

Second part is posted under exhibitionists and voyers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pos

Po story

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

What a stupid story..this dumb ass boyfriend should have never left his gf alone...but when he found her...he did nothing...what a dumb ass...if he lived her he would have stepped in to protect her

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

The most stupid dumb story on this entire site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous