Watching Laura

Story Info
Jane's roommate comes home with a guy, Jane secretly watches.
1.4k words
4.5
18.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

"Shh. Hey! No, I said—"

The sound of giggling wakes Jane up. She groggily reaches in the half dark for her phone. 1:24. She groans quietly and closes her eyes.

"Not here!" Another giggle. Jane sighs and sets her phone down. Her roommate Laura is home late, probably drunk, and with another conquest. At least it's a long weekend; she's exhausted from midterms and being woken up in the middle of the night isn't helping. "Oh my god, really?"

A soft click and the living room lights turn on, the warm yellow light seeping into her room through the cracks in the doorway.

"What if she wakes up?"

"She's not going to wake up," a male voice says. "If she were a light sleeper like you said, she would've woken up when you tripped in the hallway."

"I guess," Laura says. She sounds nervous, or excited. Maybe both. "I've never done this though. Have you?"

He replies, but too quietly for Jane to make out the words. Jane considers searching her nightstand for her earplugs when she hears him say, "That's it, baby. Suck it."

Jane's desire to sleep evaporates. Quietly, she sits up in bed, careful not to let her bed creak. Holding her breath, she slowly makes her way to the door. She can hear the sound of fabric rustling, a soft male groan. There's a small hole in the door a few feet off the ground, and if she kneels she can look right through it into the adjacent living room. She presses closer, and bites back a gasp at the sight -

Laura, nude except for a black thong, her backside facing Jane's bedroom door. Kneeling on the floor in front of a man, head bobbing, the man's hand in her blonde hair.

Jane's seen Laura in a bikini a handful of times, but Laura was never one for skimpy suits. Jane knew Laura had full breasts and long legs, and was popular with men. She knew that Laura had a nice body from the way her jeans hugged her curves, but seeing her exposed flesh - seeing her engage in sexual acts in their living room - was something else entirely. Her flawless skin, her narrow waist further accentuated by the curve of her ass. Jane swallows thickly, warmth pooling between her legs.

"Come on, get up," the man says. He sits down on the couch facing Jane's bedroom, pulling Laura onto his lap. They kiss, and he reaches to grope her ass, squeezing and slapping the round globes.

"Not so loud," she protests. "Jane might hear."

"Don't you want her to?" the man asks, grinning. He toyed with the thong, his fingers slipping underneath the fabric. Laura whimpers softly, hips moving. "I think you want her to."

"No, I - mm - don't."

"Then why'd you get so wet just now from my suggestion?"

Laura - what? Jane's pulse is loud in her ear. She takes a deep, shaking breath.

"Mm don't stop, please don't stop," Laura says, and the man kisses her again.

"I won't if you turn around."

Laura complies and Jane bites her lip hard to keep from moaning at the sight. Now Laura's flushed face is in view, the pink extending down her long neck to her perfect, full breasts. They heave and bounce slightly with every breath, nipples standing at attention. Jane's eyes linger and continue down the taut lines of her stomach, black skimpy thong shoved aside to reveal her shaved mound. Laura shifts slightly, spreading her legs as the man's hand reaches down, and Jane gets a glimpse of her glistening cunt.

"Mm," she moans softly. The man sweeps Laura's hair off her neck, kissing and sucking the skin lightly as his fingers swirl slowly around her clit. "Just like that..."

"Feels good when I touch you like that huh baby? Like when I play with your clit?"

"Feels so good," she agrees.

His other hand reaches for a breast, cupping it and feeling its weight before rolling and pinching her nipple.

Jane's never been with another woman before, though the thought has crossed her mind. She likes the female figure, has always been interested in how it would feel to grope a breast, to slip her fingers in someone's cunt, to taste someone's wetness. Seeing shy, beautiful Laura spread like that, touched like that - desire burns through her. Her nipples are hard, poking out through her thin nightshirt, and she's sure that if she reached down her panties would be wet. Slowly, she readjusts; her legs are stiff from kneeling, and she winces from the sudden sensation that jolts through them as she spreads her legs a little. She slides one hand under her shirt to play with her nipples, and another darts under the waistband of her panties. She is wet, wetter than she is when she reads erotica or watches porn, wetter than she has been with the men that she's gone home with.

"You've got the most amazing tits," the man sighs, hand slipping away from her slit to grab Laura's other breast. He smears her juices on her nipples, and those two points glisten in the warm light; Jane has the sudden desire to lick the wetness off Laura's skin. She wishes she were closer, wishes she could feel Laura's heat, wishes she could brush gently against Laura and feel her trembling with want. She's so jealous of that man.

"You like them?" Laura giggle shyly. She squirms on his lap, hips gyrating. He rocks against her too.

"Yeah," he says gruffly. "If I had my way, you'd be walking around with them hanging out all the time. I want to touch them all the time."

Jane swirls her finger over her pulsing clit. Pleasure swells inside her.

"You'd have me walk around topless outside? In public?" Laura gasps.

"Baby, I'd have you walk around naked. Well, maybe not naked. Your ass looks mighty fine in this thong."

"But people would stare."

"Damn right." He slaps her breast gently, and Jane watches, transfixed, as it bounces. He slips his fingers into Laura's mouth. Jane watches her tongue dart out to wet them, and then his fingers are back on her nipples, teasing them while Laura moans. "They'd touch, too. Everyone reaching for your tits, playing with your nipples. That get you excited?"

"Maybe," she says breathily. Her eyes are closed, head leaned back on his shoulder.

"Let's see." One finger plunges inside her cunt and Laura cries out. "Soaking wet."

"Fuck," Laura whines.

Jane's folds part readily and she slides a finger inside her.

"How about two fingers?"

Jane watches as a second finger stretches Laura's slick pussy and bites back a moan as she does the same.

"You're close?"

"Yes, oh my god. Keep touching my clit, please."

He pulls his fingers out and complies, and Jane rubs her clit the same way the man rubs Laura's. The pleasure is cresting now, Jane is so close -

"Oh my god - oh my god -"

Jane can't look away. Laura's breasts heave, hips rocking. Her hands are clenched, every muscle on her body tense with pleasure so close. She can't help but moan herself, and she would be scared of getting caught if Laura didn't cry out in unison, body lifting off the man, shaking almost uncontrollably with her pleasure. Jane cums to the sound of Laura's "I'm cumming, oh my god I'm cumming!"

The pleasure lasts for what feels like minutes. When Jane finally comes down from it, Laura is still trembling. The man whispers something to her and she giggles, turning her head to kiss him. He shifts her body in his arms and then stands up. Laura drapes herself over him bonelessly, and he smacks her ass again playfully.

"Let's get you to bed," he says, voice fond, and something in Jane breaks a little.

She stands hastily, too hastily. Her legs are stiff again and she leans too far to one side, and the floorboards creak. The man's footsteps suddenly stop and Jane curses herself silently, forcing herself to stay absolutely still, even as her left leg swarms with static.

"Did you hear that?" the man says.

"No?" Laura asks uncertainly. "There's no one else awake here. It's just me and my roommate."

"Hm." He doesn't sound convinced, but Jane breathes a sigh of relief as the footsteps continue - away from her bedroom. "Alright."

Jane climbs into bed. Sleep starts to catch up to her, and she files the night away into her fantasies.