Watching Mom

Story Info
My mom enjoys herself.
3.4k words
4.39
90.9k
133

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
927 Followers

My name is John. I'm 18, senior, 5.9, 170, fairly good looking, if I say so myself. In pretty good shape. I can't really believe this happened. A friend once told me that fantasy is so much better than reality and I believed him. Until my fantasy became my reality. Living reality, seeing reality, it tastes, feels and smells so much better.

My dad passed away suddenly two years ago. He was only 36. One of those unexplainable medical things. A brain hemorrhage and he was gone.

After the initial shock things settled back down quickly. My mom, July, seemed okay almost right away. In fact, now that I think about it, I never saw mom really grieve.

I was 16, mom just 33. Dad got her pregnant at 17. They were both in their senior year in high school. They got married as soon as they graduated.

I came along six months later. It was a difficult pregnancy and so mom couldn't have any more kids after me. I always thought mom and dad where close, happy, whatever. But in hindsight, maybe I was wrong.

Mom started dating, like three months after he past. I remember being really angry, when she told me. I didn't understand and I sure didn't want another dad. She laughed when I told her that and she told me not to worry, that would not happen, at least not for a long, long time.

I'm 18 now and fully get what she meant. My mom's a whore. I'd say slut, but mom has a way of getting these assholes she "dates" to give her stuff. She's a smooth talker and from what I hear coming through her bedroom wall into my room at night, she's really good in bed. She the classic milf. 5.7, slender, "C" cup tits, at least, over the shoulders light brown hair. She wears low cut blouses, to let everyone get a look at her inviting cleavage and short skirts and high heels that show her toned legs. She has that 'come-hither' look that men 'hither-too'. She's a receptionist at a car dealership. No doubt the manager put her front and center so when guys walk in, besides the new cars, she's the first thing they see.

Occasionally, one of these losers she goes out with will try to win me over with a gift/bribe. I've gotten everything from a TV for my room, game console, computer/video games, cash, cd's, dvd's, and just recently a cam for my computer system. Anything to keep me occupied while they fuck my mom.

As I was attaching my new cam to my desktop, I noticed, there was a wireless micro-cam included. It was really small, the size of a pen. At that exact moment, I heard my mom moaning. I wondered what they were doing and I looked at the cam. I really get off on voyeur adult vids and knew enough that they were staged. Then I thought, God, I'd love to see the real thing. Here's my chance. Even if it was my mom.

The next day when she left for work, I put the micro-cam on a shelf in her room, on top of some books. My mom read? Shit, the only things she reads are texts on her phone.

Back in my room, I turned it on to make sure the angle was right. Perfect! It had the side of the bed framed and up high enough that I could see all the action. Now I just had to wait till Friday night when my mom would bring home her latest fuck. I headed off to school.

That afternoon as I was sitting at my desk getting my homework done, mom got home from work. She passed my bedroom door which was opened and said "Hi" and that she was going to jump in the shower and then get dinner started. I nodded okay.

I went back to my homework and then remembered the cam. I quickly turned it on and there on the monitor was my mom, with her back toward me, on the other side of the bed. She was unbuttoning her blouse.

By the way she was moving her hips, I knew she was also kicking off her heels. She shrunk down to her normal height when she got them off. She turned around facing me and threw her blouse on the bed. Her amble breasts encased in a lacy blue bra. I've seen her in a two piece bathing suit before, but lingerie was different.

She reached up, unclasped the bra from the front and freed those puppies. They barely sagged at all. Her quarter sizes brown areola's the perfect size for her lovely breasts. God, for the first time as I could remember, I was staring at my mom's naked tits.

She let the bra straps slide off her shoulders and the bra fell to the bed. She moved her hands to the underside of her tits and rubbed them wear the underwire had been. She let out a sigh, then in a low voice said, "That feels better."

I stood up, walked over to my bedroom door and closed it. Went back to my desk and before I sat back down, I unbuckled my pants, pulled them and my undies down past my knees. Grabbed my growing dick with one hand just in time to see my mom finishing taking off her skirt. She turned her naked back to the cam and I got a quick glimpse of her tight little ass as she stripped off her shear black pantyhose and sat on the bed finishing take them off. She stood, put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and wiggled her ass out of her matching blue laced panties that were wedge in her ass crack. I watched her walk into her bathroom carrying her bra and panties throwing them in the hammper. Her ass was tight and firm, her waist tapered nicely, her brown hair swaying against her back and shoulders. God, my mom was one hot piece of ass.

When she went into the bathroom, turned and looked at herself in the mirror. Her silhouette was gorgeous. Her tits jutting out from her chest. She moved side to side looking at herself, turned and disappeared behind the wall as she turned on the shower.

I sat back in my desk chair, looking at her bedroom. I smiled at myself. My pants down to my ankles, a stiff woodie in my fist. I was jacking off looking at my mom. Then I stopped smiling. God, I could get off on just looking at my naked mother. Sweet Jesus.

Through the speakers I could hear the shower running. I pictured my mom, hot steamy water splashing on her head as she tilted it back, letting it flow through her silky brown hair. Cascading over her shoulders. Her hands, massaging and slathering the soap on her perfectly shaped tits. The soapy water running over her stomach, down past her pussy, thighs.

Then silence. The shower was turned off. I sat there, waiting to see my mom again. My hard cock just resting in my hand.

She appeared. She was running a towel up and down her sweet body drying herself off. Her hands moved up over her head, shaking a towel on her wet hair. Her tits moving to the rhythm, God, my mom looks delicious!

She put the towel on the sink counter, looked in the mirror, fluffed her still damp hair with her hands. With her arms raised, her luscious tits lost their slight sag. My mom is perfect!

She turned, leaving the bathroom. I saw it. The perfect "V" of her closely trimmed light brown pussy hair. 'Well, the drapes match the carpet,' I smiled to myself.

My mother takes care with the appearance of her pussy. I thought, 'Of course she does. That's how men like women these days and you know how mom likes men.'

Through the sparse hairy veil, I got a quick glimpse of her pussy slit as she moved to her dresser at the end of her bed. Again, I was looking at the lovely outline of her silhouette. She slipped on some white cotton granny panties, tucked her tits in a sports bra. I guess mom didn't want to be bouncing her jugs around her impressionable teenaged son all evening. She pulled on some gray loose fitting swear pants and slipped on an oversized t-shirt. Sat on the bed to put socks on. Stood and walked out of the room and my view.

I looked down. My cock now was semi-hard. I was so engrossed watching mom that I had stopped jacking off.

'Fuck!', I said to myself. 'I should've downloaded her on a flash drive. I could have jacked to her later. Idiot.'

I sat there for about five minutes just looking at her empty bedroom.

A while later, she called me for dinner. Clueless, she made the usual dinner talk. How was school? Did I get that English project I was working on done? Anything interesting happen today? I looked at her and smiled.

"What?", she asked, seeing me grinning.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Come in, tell me." She pleaded.

I wanted to say, "Well mom, I saw you stripping earlier on a cam I hid in your room and you have one sweet little body.", but I just repeated, "Nothing. I'm going to my room and play some video games".

I stood and left. Still smiling.

As I walked by mom's bedroom, the door was open and I could see into her bathroom. I noticed the hamper. I glanced over my shoulder to make sure mom was still downstairs. Without really thinking, I stepped into her bedroom, went straight to her hamper and retrieved her soiled blue panties she had worn that day. I balled the soft fabric in my fist. Stuck my head out the door to make sure the coast was clear and dashed into my room.

I closed my door. I was about to get the first whiff of my mom's snatch. I held the balled up panties to my nose. A mixture of mom's stale pee and musky pussy scent was enough to get my cock growing.

I walked over to the bed, tucked her panties under my pillow, tapped it saying to myself, "Later."

I put on my nighttime boxers and t-shirt. I laid on my bed playing some games on the TV as I waited, what seemed like forever, for mom to come back to her bedroom and get ready for bed.

Just before eleven mom knocked on my door. "Night honey."

"Night mom." I took a deep breath, reached under my pillow to retrieve my mom's used panties, got up, went over and sat at my desk. I put the pretty lacy panties next to my monitor. I turned on the cam just in time to see mom, click on the bedroom light and walk into her bedroom. She closed the door. This time, I remembered to put in a disk to record her.

Grinning, I said to myself, "This is going to be fun."

Mom immediately pulled the t-shirt off over her head and then the gray sports bra. Her mushed tits released, sagged slightly and hung in position.

I raised my butt of the desk chair and tugged my boxers down to my ankles. Spread my thighs and gripped my growing cock in my fist. Mom's silhouette was perfection.

With her thumbs and fingers, she wiggled her ass out of her sweats, pulling her granny pantues off down with them. She bent down, lifted her feet up to step out of them. Her long hair hung on the sides of her face. Her tits freely swung beneath her chest.

My cock hard, now firmly in my fingers grasp.

My mind raced, 'I wonder what the bitch is going to put on for bed? A little teddy? Flannel pj's? Maybe just a long over-sized t-shirt?'

Mom walked around the bed, completely naked and straight at the dresser where I had placed the cam. Her tits up close. I held my breath. Shit! Did she see the mini cam sitting on the books?

She reached up and picked up her laptop and turned. Able to breathe again, I watched her cute butt walk back to the bed. She pulled back the covers and top sheet and laid down on her side. Mom was going to bed naked.

She flipped up the laptop, the back of it facing me. She typed in something then reached behind her and turned off the lamp on the nightstand. She turned back to face the monitor again. Now her body was bathed in the soft glow of the laptop monitor. Mom's hair framed her face. Her tits hidden by the upturned monitor. I took in the dip of her waist, formed between chest and hips. I could even make out the small indentation of her bellybutton. Her top leg was bent at the knee that crossed in front of her other leg, which hid her pussy from me. God my mom looked beautiful. My fist started to move slowly up and down my stiff shaft.

She seemed to searching for something on the laptop. She smiled. I figured she found what she was looking for.

Some soap opera type music came on as mom settled down resting her head on two stacked pillows as she watched the screen.

Next, I heard a woman's voice, "Jenny, what are you doing? I told you, I wouldn't do it again. I meant it when I told you that the last time was the last time"

Another woman spoke, "Come on, you know you want too."

I stared at the monitor. Was my mother watching porn? Lesbian porn?

"Stop Jenny, it's so wrong. You're my sister, for God's sake. No, now stop."

My mom is watching incest, lesbian porn!

"SSSSSSHHHHHH", The woman on the screen seemed to be 'sssshhhhing' me but was clearly 'ssshhhing' her sister."

I looked at my mother, her eyes clued to the monitor. Then her hand moved over her hip, she lifted her knee, her thighs separated and her hand went to her pussy. Mom was going to masturbate watching incest, lesbian porn!

"MMMMMMMM, tell me you don't want this. Your pussy is so wet."

Mom's hand quickly went from her pussy to her mouth. She sucked two fingers into her mouth, wetting them, and immediately put her hand back to her pussy and started rub her clit. She moved her foot up higher on the leg beneath her, spreading her thighs wider apart.

I looked at mom's face. Her eyes were glued to the screen, she was biting her lower lip.

My focus returned to her pussy. She was massaging her clit between her fingers. Her hip was moving with the touch, pushing slightly against her fingers.

As the woman voice from the video said, "You like me finger fucking you, don't you sis?".

The tips of my mother's finger dipped into her pussy. I guessed she was imitating what the woman in the vid was doing to her sister.

Mom moaned. Her eyes closed for a second, then returned to vid. Mom's finger now going halfway into her pussy and then almost all the way out, then back in. My mom is finger fucking herself.

I started to pump my cock with my fist in rhythm to my mother's finger motion.

Moaning was coming from her laptop.

Mom kept moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. I could see by the way her other arm was bent, she was probably kneading her tit with her other hand.

The woman in the vid said, "I think you'll like this better little sister."

With that mom stopped. Pulled her hand away from her pussy. Rolled over, reached for the night stand. I couldn't see what she was doing. She rolled back over holding a little plastic stick in her hand.

God! Mom has one of those miniature vibrators and I'm going to watch her use it!

Mom positioned herself on her back. She spread her thighs wide open. In this position, I could clearly see her massaging her tit, pinching and pulling her nipple with her thumb and forefinger. Her head on the pillow, her face turned watching the action on the screen.

The younger sister, now gave in to her big sister's seduction, "Yes Jenny, like that, lick me just like that."

I could barely hear the low hum of the vibrator as mom touched it to her clit. She raised her hips slightly off the bed as the tip touched her clit. Her other hand gripping her tit harder.

My mother spread her thighs even wider. Her knees bent and feet barely touching the bed. The light from the monitor's screen caressed and bathed in its soft glow. She looked incredibly beautiful; her body seem to radiate lust.

I wished my head was between my mother's widespread thighs. My hands, fingers, moving up and down her warm, soft, open inner thighs. My lips, tongue, mouth sucking in her juices, tasting her, smelling her. I picked up her panties and held them to my nose, inhaling her scent. My other hand pumping my cock.

She held the vibrator to her clit, her moans matching the women in the video.

The moaning from the screen continued then the woman tone changed as she groaned, "Oh Jenny, you're going to make me cum!".

My mom then softly said, "Oh Connie, I want you so bad. I want to feel your mouth on me."

Connie? Connie was my mom's best friend. I've known her my whole life and even call her Aunt Connie. She's older then mom by three years, and about six inches taller. She'd been married a couple of times, now divorced. Nice legs and tits, but she could afford to lose a few pounds. Short blonde hair. I'd even heard mom refer to her as her big sister. Did mom want Aunt Connie? Have mom and Aunt Connie? Is mom a lesbian, bi?

My attention went back to the scene before me on the monitor when the woman in the video screamed out, "Oh God!"

Mom responded by pushing her ass off the mattress pushing her pussy against the vibrator. Then mom moaned, "Yes Connie, eat me! Lick me! Connie! Please! I want you to make me cum! Like that baby! Yes! Connie! Yes!"

With that my mom's body started to shiver. Her inner thighs clamped down on her hand holding the vibrator tight against her clit. My mom was cumming.

I inhaled, licked and sucked my mother's panties, pretending I was smelling, tasting her pussy. Wishing it was my head buried between her thighs. Then my cock exploded, shooting a jet of cum on to my desk almost hitting the keyboard.

I whispered, "Oh mommy, I'm cumming mommy. I'm cumming."

My mom and I climaxing together, in our own separate rooms, in our own separate fantasies. My moms, about her best friends head between her thighs, mine with my head between mom's thighs, both of us eating my mom's pussy, achieving the same result, making mom cum.

My cum now coating my cock and fist as it continued to ejaculate. I moaned quietly, enjoying the sensation and watching the tension of my mom's body relax. She smiled, moved the vibrator from her pussy, turned it off. She lay back, her legs slightly opened. She glanced at the monitor. The women were still moaning, still acting out the scene. Mom gave a brief, quiet, laugh and closed the laptop, silencing the two women. In the dark, I could barely make out mom putting the vibrator back in the nightstand. The laptop she shuffled to the top of the bed next to her pillow. She pulled up the covers and I swear I heard her whisper, "Good night Connie."

I stared at the darkness, on the monitor was the lump mom's body made under the covers. I reached for the tissue box I kept on my desk and grabbed a punch to clean up with. I figured mom knew why I had them there. I am a teenaged boy with a computer.

I threw the tissue in the waste basket. I always flushed them in the morning. No reason for mom having to do it. I turned off the monitor and got into bed.

Laying on my back, looking up at the ceiling. I smiled thinking about what I just saw and heard. I patted my limp dick through my boxers and whispered, "Good night mommy," and drifted off to sleep.

Next: Mom's date.

kparc1212
kparc1212
927 Followers