Watching Mom - Close Up

Story Info
Mom's secrets.
2.6k words
4.42
93.3k
82

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Next morning I got up feeling refreshed. First thing I did was click on the monitor to look in on mom. She was still under the covers. Some how I thought the lump her body made looked sexy.

I went across the hall into the bathroom, peed, turned on the shower, brushed my teeth and stripped. I looked at myself in the mirror. 'Not bad', I thought. Thick brown hair that cover my ears, tight abs, little chest hair, broad shoulders, nice biceps. I looked at my limp cock hanging down out of my pubic hair. I've seen other guys in the shower and knew I was longer and thicker then most, not porn star big, just above average.

I'm no ladies man, a little shy I guess. I've gotten to third base with a few chicks and a couple of hand jobs, no blow jobs and I'm still a virgin. With all the porn on the internet and most high school girls are insane anyway, I kept myself satisfied. And now with watching mom.

Oh, God, Yeah, Mom! It flashed in front of me. I jumped into the shower. I want to watch her get up and get dressed. And, shit, here I am staring at my dick.

It may have been the fastest shower of my life. I just wrapped a towel around me when I was done and sprinted across the hall into my room, only to get a quick glance of mom's ass as she walked into her bathroom.

I heard the toilet flush and then the shower turn on. The image of her showering came back again as I got dressed. I sat down at my desk and waited.

Mom came into view. Standing in front of the bathroom sink. A towel wrapped around her chest and just barely covering her ass. Her legs looked smooth and soft, but losing some of their shape as she stood flat foot on the floor.

I watched as she put on her makeup and brushed her hair. As she walked into her bedroom towards the cam, she unwrapped the towel, hung it on the bathroom door hook. Completely naked, I took her body in. Her tits barely sagged and bounced and swayed as she walked to her dresser. The hairy "V" made my cock stir.

Mom opened her dresser drawer, pulled out a black lacy bra, panties and shear black pantyhose. She first put on the bra, clasping its back in front and spinning it around. Adjusting the shoulder straps and then the cups. She sat down on the edge of the bed and slipped on her panties and skillfully slid her pantyhose up her legs. She stood, walked over to her closet, pit on a white blouse that barely revealed the black bra underneath. She slipped on a light tan just above the knee length skirt, tight enough to show off her small round ass, but loose around her thighs.

She stepped back, looked at herself in the full length mirror on the wall. Bent down, my mother's inviting ass pointing at me, picked up a pair of black, three inch sandal, strap shoes. Sat down again on the bed and buckled them on.

She stood, legs now showing their classic well define form. God, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on them.

Knowing she would be heading down to the kitchen, I clicked off the cam and bolted their ahead if her. Poured myself some OJ and got a poptart. Sitting at the breakfast table, waited for mom to come in.

She came through the door, walking heel to toe. My eyes moving slowly up her body, starting at her heeled feet, her ankles, her tapered calves, her knees, all encased in sheer black hose. Her skirt swayed as she walked past me. I caught a whiff if her sweet perfume and turned to watch her skirt move side to side with the swaying of her hips.

I looked at the indentation of her waist. The "V" of her shape up to her shoulders with her soft, shining brown hair, covering them.

Mom fixed herself a cup of coffee. I was still looking at her legs when she turned around crossed her ankles. I ran my gaze up her shape. She was holding her coffee cup up to her red lips, blowing the steam away, taking a sip, when our eyes met.

I smiled, "Morning mom, you look really nice."

She lowered her cup and i saw her blush. "Thank you honey." Still looking at me, she took another sip. Then put the cup on the counter. My eyes went to her deep cleavage. She had four buttons undone. The roundness of the top of her tits exposed. I saw them turn pinkish and looked up at her. Her face a little redder as she caught me staring at her chest.

I wanted to get up, take her in my arms, run my hands over her back and ass, inhale her perfume and kiss her. But I just adjusted myself in the chair and forced my eyes away from my mother's body.

She broke the silence. "Well, I gotta get going. Sales meeting this morning. The sight of my mother's ass leaving the room made my cock strain for release in my pants.

I thought about running upstairs and rubbing one out watching the disk of my mom last night. But the school would call her asking if I was absent and then I'd have to make something up. So I caught the bus and let the day drag on just waiting for it to end.

Friday night. Mom's most likely got a date and that meant she'd be dressing to the nines.

I was waiting in the living room playing a video game on the TV when she came home. A little worn down from the day, but God, she looked good. I got up and gave her a quick hug, something I rarely do. For a brief instant I felt the firmness of her tits on my chest and a whiff of a mix of her perfume and body odor.

She looked at me, "What was that for?"

"Nothing. Just felt like it."

She gave me an odd look, shook her head. "Okay, I'm going to change, get dinner, then I'm going out with Jeff tonight."

I waited till she was upstairs. Turned off the TV. I went to my bedroom to watch her undress.

As I turned on the monitor, she already had her blouse off and was unzipping her skirt.

I thought, 'So it's Jeff tonight.' That means she'll be bringing him back here. The fucker is married and I didn't like him at all. Shit. He had to be the one I'd see with mom.

My attention back to the screen as mom massaged the underside of her tits again that were supported by the underwire of her bra. I guess it's the price she pays to keep her tits firm.

She finished undressing as she had yesterday. This time, instead of heading for the shower, she put on her sports bra, t-shirt, granny panties, swear pants, socks and sneakers and headed down to the kitchen to heat up a left over casserole.

I stayed in my room waiting for her to call me, thinking, nothing to see with her covered up like that.

We sat quietly through dinner. She made a feeble attempt to get me to talk about school, but she knew I wasn't in the mood because she was going out with Jeff and I how I felt about him being married and all the package that came with it.

She said she'd clean up. I told her I was locking myself in my room to play video games. I was really heading to my room to watch the show of mom getting ready for her date. I made sure to insert the disk to immortalize the moment.

She came up, went into the bathroom, I heard the water running. She was filling up the tube. She stayed behind the door, so I didn't even get to see her undress. My heart sank.

I could only imagine her sitting in a bubble bath, with soap surrounding the top of her tits. Maybe shaving her legs, raising each of then in turn, gliding her razor up, the water and soap dripping off her shining, slick skin. Shaving a fresh "V" into her pussy hair.

After about 20 minutes, I heard the water drain. I heard the shower turn on and assumed mom was washing her hair and rinsing the soap off her body.

The shower turned off and mom appeared with a towel wrapped around her chest, just covering her ass. Her legs still glistening wet. A towel turban wrapped around the top of her head.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She applied her makeup, a little heavier then she did for work. Undid the turban and blew dried her hair. To my regret, the towel covering her body remained intact.

She brushed out her hair, to add more body to it. She gave one last look in the mirror and walked into her bedroom.

She flung off the towel letting it fall to the floor. I was greeted to the full frontal nudity of my mother as she walked to her dresser.

Cell phone rang, she clicked it on.

"Hi Connie, I'm just getting ready to go out."

The phone set on speaker.

"So who's the victim?"

"Jeff."

"Oh, so you're the victim."

"Stop it Connie."

"Why do you go out with that cheating jerk?" Connie laughed, "Never mind, I know, he's got a big dick.".

Mom slipped a black short sleeved dress over her head a wiggled into it.

"You know Connie, Johnny has been acting a little strsnge the last couple of days and this morning I could swear he was checking me out. Eyeing me up and down."

Mom sat on the edge of the bed and placed her toes into a shear, black, nylon stocking and ran it up over her calf and up half her thigh. The large lace topping surrounding her white thigh.

"He's a teenager. What do you expect?"

"I'm his mother, Connie."

"How exciting, he's hot for his mommy."

"Stop it."

Mom slid the other nylon up the other leg and stood, straightening the short black dress that barely covered the top of her stockings.

"Yeah right, you told me how ripped he was and..."

Mom cut her off, "I was high and horny when I told you that and you were finger fucking me at the time, begging me to tell you my deepest, darkest, evil fantasy."

"Well I'm just saying."

"Well stop just saying. It's making me hot."

They both laughed.

Wait! Did mom just say Connie was 'finger fucking her?' Jesus Christ! Mom and Aunt Connie are doing it! And mom fantasizes about me?

Mom stood and walked back to her dresser and opened her jewelry box. "So Connie, what are you doing tonight."

"Not what honey, who?" That sweet little intern, Jenny."

"Jenny? Connie she's barely 22 and an intern. I swear, you're going to get yourself in trouble."

"Well she's not an intern anymore. She just got hired as a sales rep and thankfully in Tom's division, so she is fair game. I invited her over, told the little bitch, I was having a little party. And when she gets here..."

Mom interrupted and laughed, "I know, she'll realize she's the only one that's been invited. Good luck."

"Good luck my ass. She can leave if she wants or fuck me knowing it's a smart career move. I may not be her boss, but a good "relationship" with me can help with promotions down the line."

"Connie you're so bad."

"Honey, as Mae West said, 'When I'm good I'm good, but when I'm bad I'm better."

"Good night Connie", and with that mom hung up.

She took out some diamond stud earrings and as she raised her arms to put them on, her dress hem rose exposing the top of the stockings lace. Damn, mom looked hot and the way she and Aunt Connie had talked had my cock hard and ready.

Mom's phone dinged. She looked down at the text and picked it up. In an exasperated tone she muttered, "What the fuck?" She texted something back and stared at the phone as if waiting for a reply. When she got it, she threw the phone on the bed and murmured, "Forgot it was his wife sisters birthday. Asshole."

She went over, sat on her bed near her night stand, her back to me. She opened the drawer. Next thing I see is mom lighting a joint. I laughed and opened the desk drawer and decided to join her in getting high. Although we were rooms apart.

She took a toke, held it in, looked up at the ceiling and then exhaled. She took another and another, me doing the same.

She let out a sigh. Stood up and walked to her dresser drawer, reached in and pulled out a t-shirt. She held it up and pressed it against her face. It was then I realized it was my t-shirt I had worn yesterday. My mother was smelling my t-shirt the same way I had sniffed her panties.

She turned and threw the shirt on the bed, lifted her dress and with her thumbs wiggled her panties down, over her ass on to the floor. She then climbed on the bed, her face buried in my shirt. Her hands reached under her belly, her thighs spread apart. I couldn't see but I knew mom was masturbating. Her fingers playing with her pussy and clit.

With her head just hovering above my shirt, she moaned, "Yes Johnny, just like that, play with mommy, move your fingers just like that. Oh God son, it feels so good. Do it like that baby. Keep playing with mommy. I want your mouth on me baby, please."

My cock was as hard as a girder of steel listening and watching my mom moving her ass side to side, up and down, pretending was me manipulating her cunt.

Mom's face again pressed into my shirt, her muffled voice continued, "Oh Johnny, you smell and taste so good."

Damn, was licking and smelling my used shirt.

"God, I wish you were really here baby. God, help me."

I was already feeling the affects of the pot. I found myself getting up, walking out my door, to my mothers room. The door was ajar. I quietly stepped into the room. Stood at the bottom of the bed. My mom laid on her stomach, her face buried in my shirt. Mom's black dress pulled up showing most of her rounded ass. Her thighs parted to give her fingers access to her pussy. I took in the delicious contrast of the whiteness of her ass and upper thighs to the black laced top of the rest of her legs encased in the shear black nylons. Her knees bent, her feet up in the air. Her toes curled. I could now see my mom's fingers from both hands, dancing in, out and around her wet pussy and clit. I heard the squishy sound they made and the smell of her cunt filled the room.

"Oh Johnny honey, don't stop. Please don't, mommy wants you so bad."

And in that brief instance where fantasy becomes reality, I softly spoke one word,

"Mom."

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers