Watching Mom and Aunt Connie

Story Info
Reality, sometimes, is so much better than Fantasy.
4.2k words
4.58
63k
84

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Waking up to your mom sucking on your morning wood is something all eighteen-year-old boys should experience at least once.

I would like to have believed she had pulled down the covers so I could see the back of her head as she lovingly washed my cock with her tongue while she moved her lips up and down the shaft. Gently cupping and massaging my balls in one hand while the other playfully pulled on my chest hair.

My mother showed no signs of remorse or regret from the night before, just a thirst for her son she had not yet quenched.

I rested my hands on the back of her head and let my mom do her oral magic on my cock.

She moved her hand from my balls and gripped the base of my cock firmly, squeezing it, forcing more blood into my engorged cock head making it expand even more in her mouth.

She moved her fist slowly, deliberately up and down my shaft. Her mouth remained still, sucking, the head. Licking the pee hole, lapping up my pre-cum.

I felt the climax building in my balls. It takes time for a boy to learn to relax and just enjoy the feelings, smells, the varied sensations of sex. The rush to orgasm, that release is the drive. The getting there is something that need to be learned and cherished. But for an eighteen-year-old boy, having his cock being made love to by his mother's mouth, the impulse and desire not to cum is too much to repress.

I felt the first jet of my cum force its way past my mom's firm grip on the base of my cock, flow up the shaft and fill my mother's mouth.

I moaned loudly, "Oh God!" as the wave if cum hit the back of her throat. I found myself gripping her hair tightly in my fists as the second jet of cum forced its way past her clenched fingers into her sucking, cum gulping mouth.

She relaxed her grip and my cum flowed easily into her mouth in steady spurts. My fingers loosened their grip on her hair.

I sighed, "Mommy, I love you mommy."

She gently pumped and sucked the last remaining cum from my cock, let it slip from her mouth, moved her head up my chest and gave me a good morning kiss on the lips.

I took hold of my mother's head in my hands and pressed my lips against hers, sliding my tongue into her mouth, tasting myself.

I rolled her over and kissed her again. I moved down on top of her, pushing her thighs a part with mine. I stopped and lick and sucked her nipples for a few seconds and then maneuvered swiftly down her stomach until my mouth was positioned near her pussy. I moved my hands along her inner thighs, up and down a few times, feeling their warmth. I looked up at her. She stared down at me, propped up on her elbows. I placed my fingers against her pussy lips, pulling them apart. The musky, day old smell of her cum filled pussy filled the room. I leaned forward, ran my tongue along her slit and clamped my lips over her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

She moaned, arched her back and let her head fall back onto the bed.

"God, you little bastard!" she moaned out loud. Pushing her pussy into my face.

My cock stiffened quickly against the mattress. As she writhed on the bed, I delighted in my power over her. I thought I was in control, but my body was. I moved my face away from her cunt and laid myself on top of her. My cock sliced into her wet pussy and I started to fuck my mother. She wrapped her legs over my back, locking her ankles in place. Her hand's now holding my head, her fingers tangled in my hair and we kissed deeply.

I couldn't hold it! "Oh God, mom, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." As my cock let louse inside her.

She held my head and whispered, "It's okay honey, it's okay. Mommy understands. It's okay baby."

We laid in each other's arms as she let her ankles unlock. Her thighs open around me. She stroked my hair and back. My full wait on top of her.

We kissed lightly as I rolled off her.

"Honey, why don't we both shower and then I'll fix us something to eat."

I smiled at her, "Okay mom."

I pushed myself off the bed took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom. Mom turned on the shower and we waited for the water to heat up. I put my arm around her shoulder. I could smell our stale musky body odor and I held her closer. Her body was warm and soft against me. I could feel my cock stir. I thought to myself, "God, I wonder how many times I can cum in a day."

We stepped into the shower and the hot water rolled over us. I let mom stand under the shower head first, streaming through her hair. The smell washing away. She reached over, picked up shampoo and poured some in her hands and started to massage it into her hair. I reached up and took over, letting my fingers rub the suds into place. She titled her head back and let the water cascade off her neck and chest and she let out a low 'mmmmmmm" sound. She took a step forward and let the water take away the soap.

I grabbed some of her body wash, put it in my hands and lathered up her back, down to the crack of her ass. I took great care and time as I moved my fingers into her the crease of her ass, cleaning it carefully. My mom moved her feet apart so my hand could slide between her thighs and slip between her pussy lips to clean her cunt. I let the water cleanse her. I put more body wash in my hands. She turned and let me later up her chest. I pawed her tits gently. She lifted her hands over her head and I cleaned her armpits. I leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips as the water splashed between us.

Then it was her turn. First my hair, then my back, the crack of my ass. I turned. My face, my chest, underarms and then she grouched down. She took great care as she washed my semi-hard cock and balls. Her face inches from my dick head. With the hot water streaming over her face, she leaned forward, took the tip of my dick into her mouth, sucked it and then stood. We embraced as the steam rose around us, just enjoying this tender incestuous moment.

We dried each other off. I went to my room to get dressed. Mom just slipped on a full-length cotton robe and wrapped a towel around her head and went down to the kitchen barefoot, to fix us something to eat.

I went down and sat at the table and sipped on some coffee while mom brought over some eggs, sausage, bacon, toast and juice. Mom mentioned she had called work and taken the day off. She gave me an evil looking smile.

We ate in silence. Mom occasionally giving me a loving half smile. I guess we both were lost for words after what we had just done. Our lives, us living together, forever changed.

As she started to clean off the table. I just blurted out, "Mom, call Aunt Connie and tell her to come over this afternoon, whenever she gets the chance."

Mom looked startled, "Why, what?"

I grinned and repeated what I had just said.

Mom stood perfectly still looking at me.

"Mom, I know all about your and Aunt Connie. I know you're lovers and I want to watch."

"Watch? Aunt Connie will never let you watch us together. She would..."

I cut her off. "I'll be in my room watching you both on my computer. How do you think I knew you wanted me? I hid a cam in your room."

Her voice raised, a hint of anger, "You what?!"

I stood. "Stop your games mother. After what we've just done. Stop it. You will call Aunt Connie over. My bedroom door will be shut. You will tell her I'm spending a night at a buddy's house and you two will fuck! You understand me, mother? Well, do you?"

Mom lowered her eyes and meekly said, "Yes, I understand. I'll call her in a little while and see if she can come over."

"You'll make sure she does."

"Yes dear."

I walked out of the kitchen. Went up to my room. Laid on the bed. Visions of my naked mother running through my head. I took a nap.

About and hour later, I got up and went to my mother's room. She wasn't there. I went down stairs and found her sitting on the living room sofa, sipping on a glass of wine.

"Well?"

She looked up at me, "Connie will be here around four. She had some errands to run. I told her I just felt like some company after being stood up last night and you were gone for the evening over to a friend's house."

She looked at me with her puppy dog hazel eyes, "I found the cam honey. I didn't move it. Are you sure about this, baby?"

I smiled, "Damn mom, I'm so sure, my cock is already stiff just thinking about watching you two and how you'll start."

I sat down next to her on the couch, picked up the remote and put on some random college football game to pass the next few hours. Occasionally glancing at the clock. My mom and me just sitting side by side, not really talking about anything.

I kept glancing at her. She was wearing a short skirt that, while sitting, just covered half her thigh. She smelt great. Clean, fresh, a hint of perfume. Her hair was straight with a little twist at the end. Her blouse was white and I could make out the black lacey black bra underneath. She wasn't wearing any stocking, socks or shoes. She had on just enough make-up to hide any aging. She looked beautiful.

I took a lot of will power for me not to take her right there on the couch, but I wanted to make sure she was ready for Aunt Connie. And I wanted to make sure I had a full load in my cock. I was planning on emptying it into Aunt Connie later. I just hadn't decided which hole I was going to deposit my cum into.

I knew the biggest challenge would be not to cum while stroking my cock, while watching the two lezzies' go at it. My mother and Aunt Connie, Jesus!

I heard the car pull up the driveway. Damn it was only 3:30 and Aunt Connie was here already?

I got off the couch and literally sprinted up the stairs to my room. Not even bothering to look or say anything to my mom still sitting on the couch with the football game still on. I shut the door to my room, turned and locked it. I didn't want to chance Aunt Connie finding out I was home by snooping about.

I knew she would just walk in the house without bothering to knock or ring the bell. She acted like she owned the place. Maybe because she "owned" my mother.

I sat at my computer desk. Looking at my mom's bedroom. She had tidied up. Her bed had on fresh sheets and comforter. I guessed she didn't want Aunt Connie to smell the sex that filled the room earlier.

I heard muffle talking in the living room. Then silence. After a few minutes, I thought I heard some talking in the hallway outside my door and then Aunt Connie and mom walked into her bedroom.

Aunt Connie was dressed in a blue buttoned shirt. The top three buttons undone. The cleavage from her "D" tits in full view. She had on some tight jeans with holes in them and a pair of sandals. Her short blonde hair gave off a sheen. Her blue eyes sparkled. She looked down at my mother as they talked about how Jeff had stood her up and mom said she was fed up with dating and they both sat on the bed.

They had their backs towards me sitting very close together. I got a little ticked at mom, she knew I wanted to watch.

Mom looked up at Aunt Connie and said, "So, tell me what happened between you and that little intern last night."

Aunt Connie looked at my mom and smiled. "Well, when she realized she was the only one invited to my party, the poor little dear got nervous. And when I went over to her and started to play with her hair." Aunt Connie moved her hand to my mother's head and started playing with my mom's hair, imitating what she had done with the little intern. "She said she felt uncomfortable and I then told her, if you really wanted me to stop I would, I mean, I wouldn't want you to do anything she didn't want to."

"The little bitch answered, 'Well I want to keep my job'."

"I continued to play with her hair and moved closer to her, letting my other hand move to her waist and move up to the underside of her tit." Aunt Connie slid her hands around mom and mom sighed.

Aunt Connie continued, "Honey, if you want me to stop, really this has no bearing on your job. You're not even in my department. I'll never mention this to anyone and you can leave now if you want."

"She looked at me and sighed, 'You promise'."

"I smiled back, 'I promise'."

"You know that little tease didn't move an inch. She just let me run my hands over her. I kissed her, she didn't return my kiss, but then she whispered to me, "You smell good." I sighed back, "You feel good." And kissed her again, this time I got a little help."

Aunt Connie and mom kissed.

"I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom, gently pushed her onto the bed and laid between her legs. I took her hands in my, moved them over her head and kissed her. I started to rub my pelvis in to pussy. She moved her thighs wider apart for me."

Aunt Connie pushed mom onto her back, moved mom's hands over her head and they kissed. Aunt Connie laid between mom's legs, pushing her cunt against my mother's. Mom responded by opening her thighs wider apart.

"I moved my hands away from her, but she kept her hands over her head. I placed mine on her forearms taking in the scent of her clean shaven, odorless armpits. I rubbed my jean covered pussy hard against her skirt covered cunt. Her skirt rising up, exposing her thighs."

I watched the scene unfold on my mom's bed, mom playing the part of the intern, just as Aunt Connie described it.

"I kissed her deeply. Her hand now lowered and she started to run her fingers through my hair, she kissed me back. Her knees came up to my sides as I continued to push our cunts together. She moaned into my mouth."

Mom acted out the scene.

"I leaned up, 'Take off my blouse.' She reached down and pulled it over my head. I pressed our tits together and without my instruction she reached back and unhooked my bra."

Mom took off Aunt Connie's blouse and reached around to Aunt Connie's back and unsnapped her bra. Aunt Connie rose up and let her bra slide off her shoulders. Her meaty "D" sized breasts sagged down. I could see the stretch marks on the side. Aunt Connie stopped talking and moved her tits up to my mother's face. Mom reached out, took Connie's soft natural tit in her hands, started to knead it with her fingers, lifted her head a little and sucked Aunt Connie's large brown areola into her mouth. I imagined mom was flicking Aunt Connie's nipple with her tongue.

Aunt Connie moaned, "God, I love the way you suck my tit's. You're such a good little bitch."

Mom responded by kneading her tit vigorously and sucking more of the skin around Aunt Connie's areola into her mouth.

Aunt Connie had her eye's closed, just enjoying my mother's oral skill. She then moved up and away from my mother and sat on the edge of the bed. She had already kicked off her sandals and was undoing her jeans. "Damn it! Why did I wear these jeans?" I saw she was struggling to get the tight pants off. I smiled and guessed she was horny, wanted to get on with the sex and was clearly irritated at her choice of wardrobe.

Mom raised her butt off the bed and slid of her panties and laid back down. She left her skirt up almost to her waist. The side of my mom's ass and leg completely exposed. She looked over at the cam and sighed at me. She then turned her attention back to Aunt Connie who finally got the jeans off and was now naked, standing glaring hungerly down at mom.

Aunt Connie's large, heavy tits hung lower than I expected, but God, did she look good. Her waist was tapered and her hips wide. She had a small "V" patch of pussy hair, just enough to cover her cunt. But sparse enough that I could make put her pussy slit.

i smiled and thanked God they had left the lights on.

She climbed back onto the bed, straddled mom's shoulder's, pinning mom's arms up and hands above her head. Aunt Connie lowered her pussy onto my mother's face.

"Eat me bitch and you better make me cum."

I knew at that moment that mom was nothing more than Aunt Connie's bitch. Aunt Connie owned her, she was her plaything, toy. I had a flash of jealousy and envy. But that quickly disappeared when I saw my mother spread her thighs wide and move her feet up. Aunt Connie reached down, grabbed a fist full of my mother's hair and forced her face into her cunt and ground her pussy down into my mom's face.

My cock responded and I grasped it with my fist, started to pump it and thought to myself, "God, this is better than any lesbian porno I've ever seen. This is real!"

Aunt Connie was glaring down at my mom's head stuffed between her thighs and kept grinding her cunt in her face. I could only see the top of mom's head and the clump of hair Aunt Connie held tightly in her grasp. Mom's fingers were spread wide, her hands held captive under Aunt Connie's shins.

Mom's thighs were wide apart. Her knees waving slightly back and forth. God, I wish I had my face buried between them, lapping up my mother's juices, smelling her scent I knew was filling the room.

Aunt Connie lifted her head and was looking straight up at the ceiling. Her short blonde hair dangling behind her. She arched her back and pulled even harder on my mother's hair.

"Yes, like that!" Connie steamed, "Just like that! Keep sucking me there, just like that, you sweet little cunt eating slut! Yes, there, there!"

Connie's thighs started to shake. Her other hand now reached down and grabbed more of my mother's hair, holding my mother's head in place. Aunt Connie, spread her knees wider apart, putting more pressure of her pussy onto my mother's face.

"God, yes!" Connie let loose. Her whole being seemed to be shivering in lesbian orgasmic bliss. She stared wide eyed at my mother's forehead; the rest of my mom's face covered by Aunt Connie's wet, warm throbbing cunt.

Aunt Connie's body tensed and then she shuddered as her orgasm streaked through her body. She tensed again just before another release of a contraction ripped into her. Each tension and following spasm began to subside in intensity, until Aunt Connie eased her grip on my mom's hair and slid off her face, laying down with my mother side by side.

Both of them, kissing each other gently, lovingly. Aunt Connie moved her thigh over top of mom's, moved her knee up and started to grind her thigh into my mother's pussy while she moved her own pussy on the top of mom's thigh and moved it slightly up and down, rubbing against the skin of my mother's thigh. They still were kissing. My mom smoothing her fingers over Aunt Connie's hair.

Aunt Connie reached down and started to unbutton my mother's white blouse. She peeled back the sides exposing mom's size "C" tit's encased loosely in her black laced bra. She leaned down and kissed, licked and sucked on the mound of my mother's tits that were exposed on the top of the bra. She moved the lace off the nipples and tucked the fabric on the underside of my mother's tit and started to lick and suck on the nipple. All the while, she was grinding her thigh into my mother's pussy while she was rubbing her own cunt against my mother's thigh.

Aunt Connie moved up again and started to kiss my mom deeply. I could see their tongue fawning on each other's lips and slaking into their mouths. Both of them moaning softly.

After a few minutes, mom started to breathe heavier and Aunt Connie moved off her, slid her legs underneath my mother and was cradling her in her arms. She lifted her large tit to my mother's mouth and presented her taut nipple to her.

Mom moved her face closer and Aunt Connie smiled, "Uh-Uh. You can't have it till you say it."

Mom looked up at her, pleasing, "Please, don't make me. Please."

I looked at the monitor, thinking, "What the fuck is this all about?"

Aunt Connie got a stern look on her face, moved her hand down between my mother's legs. My mom, spread her thighs wide to give Aunt Connie access, but Connie just rubbed around my mother's pussy mound and repeated, "Say it."

My mom looked up at Aunt Connie who was half grinning down at her. In a small, sheepish, girlish tone my mom begged, "Mommy please."

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12