Watching Mom and Aunt Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, does my little girl want to taste her mommy?"

"Yes, mommy, please, can I?"

With that Aunt Connie moved her nipple to my mother's mouth and mom started to suckle it. At the same time, Aunt Connie moved her hand between my mother's widespread thighs, slid two fingers down her slit and easily sliced them into my mother's pussy. My mother responded by sucking harder on Aunt Connie's tit and reached up and cupped it in her hands. She moved her ass up to press her cunt into Aunt Connie's inserted, twisting fingers. Aunt Connie rocked gently, holding my mother close to her, letting her feed off her tit.

I sat there fisting my cock mesmerized by the erotic scene on the monitor. What wicked, delightful, incestuous fantasy is this? My mother calling Aunt Connie "Mommy". It nearly put me over the edge. I could hear my mother slurping and sucking on Aunt Connie's teat.

My mom released Connie's tit from her mouth and looked up at at her. My mom's voice pleaded in a girlish voice, "Oh God, mommy let me cum. Please mommy, let me cum!"

Aunt Connie gave my mother a taunting grin. "Aw, does mommy's precious little girl want to cum? Does she?"

"Oh, please mommy, please!"

My mother's thighs opened wider, her bsck arched, as Connie pushed three finger's into my mom and bared down with the palm of he hand against my mother's up trusting pelvis.

My mother's plea grew more urgent. "Oh, please mommy! Please!"

Stroking my mom's hair, Aunt Connie replied softly, "Go ahead baby, cum for mommy."

My mothers's knees came together, her thighs clamping down on Aunt Connie's fingers embedded in my mom's pussy.

"AAAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!". my mom wailed in a high pitched voice, her thighs trembling as her orgasm overtook her.

Suddenly my own cock exploded. A stream of white cum spurted up and left a trail across my keyboard. The second jet of cum barely made it to the top of my desk. The third and next few pulses coating my fist. So much for saving that load for Aunt Connie.

She was grinning down at mom, I surmised, pleased with herself for giving, allowing my mother the gratification of orgasm.

My mom's body eased as the sensations of climax diminished. Her thighs opened again. Aunt Connie cradling my mom against her chest, stroking her head with one hand, the other playing the whisps of moist pubic hair above my mother's pussy.

My mom, her body now completely relaxed, looked up at Aunt Connie and in her normal voice flatly stated, "Connie, I fucked John."

To be continued...

12