Watching Mom and Aunt Connie Ch. 03

Story Info
Aunt Connie owns us. A short, but sweet chapter.
1.7k words
4.57
23.3k
31

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

"Now it's my turn."

Aunt Connie grinned staring at my cum coated semi-hard cock dangling between my thighs. She pushed on my mother's shoulders lifting my mom's head and back off her chest. Mom slumped to the floor, sitting in front of me. Her breathing was labored as she recovered from the intensity of her orgasm. Sitting on the floor, she was eye level with my dick. She licked her lips and started to lean forward. Aunt Connie put her hand on her shoulder stopping mom.

"No, you don't little sister. That's mine."

Mom sighed and leaned back on the side of the bed.

I looked up at Aunt Connie. She was still sitting on the bed, staring at my cock. Her thighs were spread and I could see dampness in her sparse blonde pussy hair. Her "D" cup tits sagged just a bit and I could see the stretch marks on the sides. God, I wanted to get my hands on them, to feel their softness, their weight. Her areolas were brown and wide. Her nipples were erect. I couldn't wait to suck on them. I'd often fantasized about loving my aunt's tits, now that seemed close a reality.

Aunt Connie scooted back on the bed, lifted her foot over mom's head and stood up. Her eyes never leaving my cock.

She ordered me, not harshly, to sit on edge the bed. "Here honey, sit right here for your Auntie."

I moved to the side, glancing down at my mom. She too, was still eyeing my cock.

I sat down, my knees about a foot apart, my feet touching the floor. Aunt Connie stood in front of me, moved between my knees spreading them apart. She then knelt down, putting her hands on my chest, pushing me back onto the bed. I laid back, prompting myself up on my elbows so I could watch and enjoy what she was going to do to me.

She turned and looked at my mother still recovering from the intensity of her orgasm. "Lay down on the floor. Put your head between my thighs so I can sit on your face. July, you can enjoy eating my pussy, while I enjoy sucking my nephew's, your son's, cock."

My mom glanced up at her sister and then at me and slumped out of view. I assumed she was positioning her head between my aunt's heavy thighs. Aunt Connie lowered herself a bit and sighed, "That's my girl, lick your mommy's pussy."

My mind flashed; 'Mommy's pussy? Sisters? Grandpa? Sharing dad? What the fuck was real, what was just a role-playing game?'. But now was not the time to ask, as Aunt Connie moved her head forward, pressed her tongue against the bottom of my balls and started to lick the mixture of my mother's and my cum off the sac. She slowly worked her way up. Lapping st my balls as if she was a dog lavishing her owner with sloppy dog kisses. But there was nothing "dog like" when she sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

She ever so gently scraped her teeth over my balls as it entered her mouth. Sending needle likes shivers through my balls that seemed to spread all over me.

I looked up at the ceiling and gasped in pure pleasure.

Once past her teeth she lovingly washed the ball in her mouth with her tongue as she sucked it deeper into her mouth.

I returned my gaze to watch her and she was staring up at me. She stopped sucking and moving her tongue over my ball. She held it still in her mouth just glaring up at me. Then she made a small sound that grew louder. GOD! My slut of an aunt was humming around my ball. An intense shockwave, like tiny little electrified needle points, shooting through my groin. A sensation I had never felt before. I found my whole body in a minor tremor. My docile limp cock sprang to life. The blood returning in a wave to harden it to life.

My aunt's eyes were transfixed on mine in a knowing stare of what affect her mouth was having on me. My mouth open, my lips trembling.

She let my ball slip from her lips and my body instantly relaxed. But that only lasted for a brief second, as she pulled my other ball into her mouth, past her scratching teeth and repeated her manipulation of me. My body tensing, my cock twitching. At that exact moment, I was hers and I knew she knew it.

When Aunt Connie released my other ball from her mouth, my breathing was heavy, my cock stiff and painful, my subjugation to her complete. She raised her head looking at my face and let out a small moan. The image of Aunt Connie grinding her cunt into mother's mouth, her large thighs in either side of my mom's head, flashed into my mind.

I'd forgotten, that while Aunt Connie was pleasuring me, she was pleasuring herself on my mother's face.

Aunt Connie lowered her head again. Her short blonde hair made it easy for me to watch her. She placed the flat of her tongue on the base of my cock and ran it up underside along its bulging vein. When she got to just below the circumcised helmet she stopped, looked up at me and smiled, "God, I love the taste of your mother's pussy and mixed with your cum makes it even that much more delicious."

Aunt Connie raised herself up, wrapped thumb and index finger around the base of firm cock, making it point straight up. She turned her head looking behind her and barked at my mother. "Get up and lick my asshole you little bitch while I suck your son's cock."

She then turned her head, we locked eyes as she lowered her mouth and sucked the head of the purple head of my cock past her soft, moist lips into her warm wet mouth.

Aunt Connie lowered her head and sucked the rest of my cock into her mouth, licking and washing it with her tongue. I could feel her mouth gulping down her saliva as she enjoyed the taste and feeding of my mother's and my cum. Her eyes closed and then opened and she stared up at me as she started to bob her head up and down my dick slowly, skillfully. God, she sucked my cock better then mom had. Her mouth gripped it tighter, her lips softer yet applied more pressure around it and OH MY GOD, when she scrapped her teeth against it, I had to catch my breath. My mouth opened wide, my eyes swelling with tears.

The vision flashed before me. My mother, grouched behind Aunt Connie. Her hands pushing my aunt's ass cheeks apart. My sweet mom's face buried between those two plump mounds. Her mouth pressed onto my aunt's asshole, her tongue licking, her lips sucking her sister's ass. My mother was nothing more than my Aunt's little submissive bitch. My mother is eating her sister's ass.

Then I looked down at my aunt, her sucking her nephew's cock and me watching it disappear into her mouth each time she lowered her head. She reached up and placed her hands under my knees and raised them up causing my ass to rise higher on the bed. She released my cock from her mouth and with a devilish grin told me to take hold of my knees, spread my thighs wider. I did as I was told, exposing my asshole to her. She lowered her head and ran her tongue over my ass crack and then lathered my asshole with her tongue. She was looking up at me over my balls and my cock which now lay on my lower abdomen.

I raised up higher on my elbows so I could see what she was doing to me better and I noticed her arms were bent inward. I smiled to myself thinking, "Jesus, Aunt Connie is fingering her cunt and clit while sucking on my asshole, just as my mom is sucking on hers." She then raised her head and started to lick up the length of the bulging vein of the underside of my rigid cock. She was staring at me, watching my face, then I felt it! Her wet fingertip was circling my asshole and with a little pressure she pushed her finger into me. I GASPED LOUDLY! She leaned up a little further and suck the head of my cock back into her mouth, her eyes transfixed on my face, watching my reaction as she continued to probe my asshole with her finger.

Her mouth concentrated only on the helmet of my cock. Sucking it with her soft lips, washing over it with her tongue, sliding it over my pee-hole, licking up my pre-cum.

Then another finger invaded my ass. I GASPED AGAIN, louder this time. She then started to massage up against my prostate. The feeling was mixture of pure pain and pleasure. Suddenly I felt my balls tighten. She wrapped the fingers from her other hand around the base of my cock squeezing it tightly. I cried out, "Oh god, oh god, Connie!" My cum unable to escape up and out of my cock. She then, massaged and pressed into my prostate harder and ever so slightly, released her grip on the base of my penis and a painful rush of cum pulsated up its shaft into my aunts waiting mouth. I watched as her cheeks sucked in and she gulped down my first load of cum easily and then another and another. Her finger inside my ass pushing against my G-spot, her fingers around the base of my dick, milking me of my cum, her lips sucking it into her mouth as she fed of it.

As my cock softened, she eased her fingers out of my ass, took her other hand away from the base of my cock and with one final suck, released the tip of my cock from her mouth. She smiled up at me. She said softly, "July, honey, you can stop now." I heard my mom inhale, catching her breath. Then I watched as Aunt Connie, took the two fingers that had been embedded in my ass, put them to her red lips and sucked them into her mouth.

I stared down at her, thinking, my God, my aunt's a total slut. After sucking on her fingers for a few seconds, she took them out of her mouth and smiled up at me again and said, "Jonathan, that's how it's done."

To be continued?

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers