Watching Mom at the Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you guys hard right now??" my mom whispered fidgeting under her blanket.

The guys were silent.

There was a short pause, then without any response, she reached over to Paul's lap over the blanket and grabbed his cock in her hand.

"Hey!" Paul said startled.

She had clearly grabbed both his cock and his hand that was jerking it under the blanket.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious?" she whispered to Paul as she squeezed and felt up and down his cock over the blanket.

Her tits were now out of the blanket as she inspected his stiff cock.

Paul kept staring at my moms tits while she held his cock.

"What about you Craig? Is your cock hard?" she asked.

I don't know if it was the strong drinks or the wild porno, but I couldn't believe waht my conservative mother was doing.

She reached her hand over the blanket and suddenly I saw my good friend Craig throw his head back.

My DRUNK Mom was touching the cocks of both of my best friends!

"Oh my gosh, your cock is huge, Craig!" she whispered.

She was now sitting back on the couch nonchalantly stroking my friends cocks over the thin material of the blankets that covered them.

All 3 of them looked forward remaining transfixed on the screen as she continued moving her hands up and down along their hard dicks.

My friends looked to both be in a euphoric state with my Mom's small hands moving up and down on their shafts.

Without hesitation my Mom quickly adjusted the blankets over her upper half so she was completely covered from the neck down.

She adjusted slightly and I watched her arms spread wide out each way under the blanket.

She began quickly jerking off both of my friends cocks under the blankets, her hands shooting up and down no thoughts of trying to conceal it.

Was she touching their naked cocks? Or was she jerking them over their shorts? The suspense was killing me.

I watched both my friends close their eyes before reopening them to watch the screen.

Then, I saw both Craig and Pauls shorts and boxers drop down from the blanket and hit the floor below them.

Was this really happening?! I thought.

She was stroking Paul and Craig's hard cocks under the blanket!

I heard a loud sex moan on the porno and looked at the screen.

The 2 guys were now cumming on the MILFS face at the exact same time. The MILF took turns sucking the cum out of each dick while jerking the other.

"Oh that's HOT," my mom said biting her lower lip.

She was transfixed on the screen as she kept a slow rhythm moving her hands up and down on my friends cocks.

Paul noticed Mom getting into it, and smiled.

He moved his arm across my moms legs as I saw the impression of his hand rest just between her thighs.

He began moving his arm back and forth and I could tell her was touching Mom's pussy for the first time through her panties.

"OHH," My mom let out an audible moan.

She had been staring at the MILF clean the cum off the 2 cocks on the screen before it went black and the movie ended.

She looked over at Paul in the eye.

"You know you shouldn't do this," she closed her eyes and said.

"Your best friend... my son..is sleeping right there below us," she said in a concerned tone.

She never stopped stroking her hands moving faster now under the blanket.

Paul looked at her and smiled.

"You know there are a lot of Pornos with Son's who get turned on watching their Mommy's fuck!" Paul said.

Paul must have moved my Moms panties to the side and slid his finger into my Mom's wet pussy, because she leaned her head back and let out another moan.

"OHHH REALLLLLY?!" she exclaimed feeling pleasure in her pussy.

"Yeah there are even videos where the Son fucks his own mom or watches her in a Gangbang!" said Paul.

"OHHH FUCK!" mom moaned again as Paul touched her clit.

Here I will play one of the videos for you.

Paul quickly grabbed his phone and Air Played a new porn video.

I looked at the screen and couldn't believe my eyes.

I saw the DogFart logo and new instantly what he had played, as I had watched these videos hundreds of times.

The Title on the Screen read:

Watching My Mom Go Black. Blonde MILF Fucked in Front of Son

The video began to play and Mom watched intently as a son was brought into the room by 3 large black men sporting huge erections in their pants.

"Is she really going to fuck those 3 black guys in front of her son?!" my mom exclaimed?!

"Yes. Isn't that so fucking hot," said Paul.

The men in the video then all pulled down their pants showing their big black cocks while the mom in the video got on her knees.

"Holy shit! Their cocks are huge!" my Mom said.

She could not move her eyes from the screen.

The camera now shifted to the son in the movie, he was rubbing his cock through his shorts.

"Wait is the son really going to watch!" she said.

"Fuck that is so naughty" she exclaimed.

Her fingers instinctively went down to rub her clit.

Paul moved her hand and replaced it with his again letting it slip into her warm pussy.

"You are you so wet Mrs. H?" Paul said teasing her wet hole.

She was watching as the MILF on the screen suck the big black cocks, and the son in the movie take his hard cock out of his pants.

"Fuck I can't believe how big those black dicks are. It's making me wet!" she said.

My Mom's eyes looked Drunk and her face looked in LUST at the TV.

Paul pinched one of mom's nipples and continued playing with her clit.

"I bet Jeremy wishes he could see his MILF Mom's wet pussy," Paul said seductively.

And with that Paul grabbed my moms head and began kissing her on the lips as he stuffed 2 fingers in her eager pussy.

Mom was no longer interested in the movie on the screen. But was acting in pure lust.

She kept stroking Craig's dick while she made out with Paul and got fingered.

Craig noticed and immediately reached for her tits, pulling down her top to expose the huge melons for the first time. He was groping her tits and pinching her nipples.

My mom seemed to get hornier by the minute.

She stopped kissing Paul and turned and grabbed the back of Craig's head. She began french kissing Craig as well, moaning as Paul continued fingering her.

During all of this, she never stopped jerking both dicks now wildly under the blanket.

Mom stopped kissing Craig and fell back onto the couch again.

Both Craig and Paul each grabbed part of Mom's nighty and brought it down over her shoulders, making it fall to her lap.

My moms big tits were now on full display for me for the first time.

My Mom's Big Titties were out in the open. Her nipples were rock hard surrounded by nice sized aureolas.

They were better than I ever could have imagined.

Craig made the first move and began sucking on my mom's right tit. Taking her nipple into her mouth and licking all around it.

Paul saw this and wanted a taste himself moving in and taking her left tit into his mouth.

Mom laid her head back in ecstasy.

"OH FUCK!" she exclaimed quietly.

She looked down at them and rubbed each of their heads.

"Thats it boys. That feels so good. Suck on my MILF tits!" she said.

The scene in front of me was out of this planet.

Watching My Mom Go Black Porn was on the TV while my mom and 2 best friends made a porno right there in front of me on my basement couch!

I shifted on the bean bag slightly to get a better angle. My whole head was covered but for a nice size hole thanks to a pillow.

I reached my hand into my shorts and started stroking my cock. I just couldn't help it.

I watched as Paul moved Mom's blanket off of her lap and I saw my moms pussy for the first time.

Paul had spread her panties to the side while he fingered her pink pussy with his middle finger and played with her clit.

She grabbed Paul's head and brought him to french kiss him while he played with her pussy.

"Your a bad Mommy tonight aren't you," Paul said, teasing her mouth with his tongue.

"MMMHMM!" was all she could moan.

"I knew you were a horny Mommy. That's why it was so easy to win that bet," Paul continued to tease.

He seemed to be turned on by the Taboo nature of the entire situation.

"Imagine if Jeremy saw you like this," Paul said.

I quickly closed my eyes hearing my name said by my friend.

My mom must have looked down towards me forgetting that I was sleeping only feet away below the, because I heard a big shift of movement on the couch and the kissing stop.

She looked to the porno on the TV which showed the son now openly stroking his cock to his mom while she sucked the 3 black dicks.

"Hey! Sit back both of you," She instructed.

"You have to make sure I stay covered," She scowled at Paul.

She grabbed the blanket and pulled it back up over their bodies.

She then leaned back on the couch and continued stroking their hard dicks.

She then looked down at me (she didn't see me awake or anything).

"I am going to suck both of your dicks tonight," She said eagerly.

She then got up to her knees on the middle seat of the couch.

Her head then shot down and disappeared under the blanket over Craig's lap.

She was now laying across the couch, her big ass pointing towards Paul and her feet in his lap.

"Cover my ass with the blanket Paul," she said.

Paul did as instructed.

"Oh shit Mrs. H," Craig said.

I watched her head bob up and down in Craigs lap while he leaned his head back in ecstasy.

Paul had his hand under the blanket massaging moms ass from behind as she leaned over Craig's lap.

He looked over at Craig.

Holy shit man! he mouthed.

Craig laughed and raised his arms in celebration.

"Jeremy's Mom is a sluttt!" he mouths as he points down at me.

"Lift up the blanket so I can see," Paul said.

Craig slowly lifts off the blanket down to his knee, giving me the perfect view of my mom's head bobbing up and down on Craig's what had to be 9 inch dick.

I watch as my mom licked the head and massaged Craig's balls with her hand.

My Mom could give a sloppy blowjob.

Paul leaned over to get a better view as Craig held the back of mom's head and pumped her up and down on his cock so she wouldn't notice.

She caught her breath and looked up at Craig.

"Not out in the open. Pull the blanket back over me!" she said.

Here my Mom was, being a total slut for my friends, trying to use a blanket to be discreet about it.

Craig did as he was told and she continued expertly sucking him.

Mom's head popped up from out of the blanket as she raised up above his lap.

She kissed Craig on the lips, then turned around shifting the other way towards Paul's lap.

She looked at the porno on the screen.

The Mom in the porn was being spread across a couch on all fours, just like she was.

Getting her ass smacked by the black men and saying vulgar things. It turned her on watching the MILF with those big black dicks.

"Your turn Paul," she said. "I want to see that big cock of yours," My mom teased.

She felt Paul's tight 6 pack stomach, and kissed along his stomach before moving her head completely over his lap and under the blanket.

She laid out flat with her legs over Craig's lap completely. Her big butt was out of the blanket, and Craig gave it a loud smack.

"Hey not so loud!" she exclaimed to Craig. "I don't want Jeremy to wake up and catch us!"

She continued expertly sucking Paul's dick under the blanket.

Craig continued, smacking her butt cheeks quietly as he groped her ass and begin fingering her pussy.

"OHHH!" she moaned. Her mouth full of cock.

"Put the blanket over my ass Craig, and finger my pussy baby," she instructed.

Craig covered her big butt and continued fingering her pussy with his middle finger.

She was bobbing on Paul's cock, as the sounds of a sloppy blowjob filled the room.

Suddenly she pulled the blanket off her head, exposing Paul's 8 inch cock for the first time. It was thicker than Craig's and had a huge head.

"It is hard to breath under there," she said.

Paul then turned the volume of the porno up higher, all 3 of them took notice, and listened to the sounds of the porno on the screen.

They watched the black man smack the MILFS ass, then say "Look at that fucking ass. Imma take this shit, boy. Imma take your momma's fine white ass," the sound from the porno filled the room.

Then with his big black hands, the pornstar peeled off the MILF's thong and threw it at the son, saying "that's what your momma's pussy smells like," he said.

The son on the porno brought the thong to his nose and held it there while jerking his dick to his own mother.

"OH MY GOSH!" my mom said watching the lewd acts going on in the porno.

She stared at Paul's dick and continued jerking it in her hand outside of the blanket.

"I'm sorry boys. You got me so horny. I am such a bad Mommy but I bet you don't mind," she said teasing them.

She continued sucking Paul's cock.

"Not at all," said Paul.

"You are the hottest Mom out of all of our friends. We have always wondered what you looked like naked," said Paul.

"All the guys at school talk about your sexy MILF body," said Craig.

"Well, I have always wondered what your cocks would look like," she said in a sexy voice.

"Now I want to suck them and taste your cum," she said.

With that she went back to expertly sucking Paul's cock.

At this point SHE took the blanket off completely.

She was licking the head of Paul's cock and was spitting on it and sucking deep in her mouth. She continued bobbing up and down while making eye contact with Paul.

Craig was jerking his cock to the scene while stroking my mom's ass and fingering her pussy from behind.

"You are such a slut Mrs. H.," Paul said.

"If only Jeremy knew how good his mom was at sucking cock," Paul continued as he pushed the back of her head down in rhythm onto his big dick.

My mom then raised her ass in the air on the couch. She stayed leaned over Paul's lap stuck her butt out at Craig.

"Craig baby, eat my pussy from behind," My Mom said.

She then lowered her head and took Pauls cock head fully into her mouth.

Paul moaned.

My mom expertly sucked up and down on my friends cock.

SLURP SLURP SLURP!

"Oh I fucking needed this," Paul said.

SLURP SLURP SLURP!

She kept sucking until she suddenly yelped on his cock.

Craig had began licking her pussy from behind.

Craig spread her pussy lips wide and ran his tongue along her wet pink pussy.

He spread her ass cheeks apart as he licked like a wild man.

"Oh fuck that's it Craig," my Mom whispered.

Craig smiled. He admired her ass as he smacked her cheeks lightly and spread and closed them.

He suddenly looked over my way. I quickly closed my eyes.

Did he see me staring?

"You pussy tastes so good Mrs. H.," Craig said.

She began sucking Paul's cock faster.

Paul moaned.

I waited almost a whole minute until I heard Mom moan again.

"OH FUCK CRAIG!" she said.

She stopped sucking Paul's cock to look back at Craig.

Then she turned her head in my direction, I quickly closed my eyes.

She looked DRUNK. Not just from the alcohol, but from her lust for cock.

She then drew her attention to the porno on the TV while Craig continued to eat her pussy from behind.

The MILF in the porno was laying back on the couch with her legs spread, sucking one of the black cocks while the other black man ate her pussy and fingered her asshole.

"OH FUCK CRAIG," she cried out in a whisper.

She then took Paul's cock back in her mouth.

I looked up to see Craig spreading her ass cheeks, and was now tonguing her ass hole.

He was switching between tongue fucking her asshole and pussy.

I couldn't believe she was letting him do that! But it was so fucking hot. She moaned again.

"Oh my god. I have never felt a tongue in my ass," My mom said.

She was so horny. She began making out with Paul while still bent over his lap.

Craig laughed. He smacked my moms butt and got onto his knees behind her.

He then looked directly at me, almost to make sure I was still asleep at the moment.

He inched closer, looking at the hot MILF on the TV now getting fucked in the ass from behind while sucking 2 big black dicks.

"Well I've never fucked a sexy MILF pussy before. And it is only right the first one is Jeremy's moms, on his bonus room couch," Craig teased.

With that Craig began rubbing his cock head up and down on my moms pussy lips.

"OH NO, YOU CAN'T CRAIG! Oral is one thing. You cannot fuck me," Mom exclaimed.

But without hesitation, Craig slid his cock head into Mom's tight slit, and pumped his full length into my mom from behind.

Mom let out a loud moan.

"OH FUCK, CRAIG," she said.

"Oh FUCK YES, Mrs. Nelson!" Craig said as he kept pumping into Mom's pussy and was feeling her warm tight hole.

"Your pussy feels so good. OH MY GOD!" Craig moaned.

He gripped her Ass cheeks with both hands and began fucking her faster.

"Oh fuck. UGH UGH. FUCK!" She moaned unable to control her pleasure.

Paul shifted up onto his knees and faced Craig, presenting his cock to mom's mouth.

She began sucking Paul's cock again. Sucking fast to the motion of Craig fucking her from behind.

At this point the blankets were completely off and thrown on the floor.

My best friends were spit roasting my mom!

Mom's big tits were swinging as Craig fucked her from behind as she sucked Paul's 9 inch cock.

She looked like a MILF porno slut!

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Paul was face fucking my Mom with his big cock.

"WATCH MOMMY TAKE THESE BLACK COCKS," the MILF in the porno shouted at her son on the TV. "WATCH MOMMY BE A 3 HOLE SLUT. JERK YOUR LITTLE COCK TO MOMMY," it kept going.

My mom continued to get pounded by Craig, and briefly stopped sucking Paul to watch the porn on the screen as she kept jerking Paul's 9 inch cock in her hand.

Holy shit I thought. This was too fucking hot to handle.

I had brought my cock out of my pants and was jerking like a mad man under my blanket as I peaked through through the pillow on my head.

Mom looked to be in pure sexual bliss.

She was not being loud, but I could hear muffled moans coming from her mouth as she continued getting fucked and was now back to sucking Paul's cock.

At this point she likely forgot I was even in the room sleeping.

Or she didn't care.

My 2 best friends, had my beautiful mom, on all fours, on the couch, in my basement (the one we watch porn on) and were doing it while I was only 3 feet away.

Paul and Craig gave each other a high five and formed the Eiffel tower above her.

Then suddenly, Craig was mouthing something to Paul again.

Paul immediately looked my way and had an evil grin on his face.

We locked eyes as he saw me, not sleeping, jerking my cock under the blanket!

He then pointed at me and laughed towards Craig silently.

Then he began face fucking my mom grabbing the back of her head with both hands while looking in my direction smiling.

"That's it you SLUT! Take my cock in your mouth while your tight MILF pussy gets fucked from behind!" Paul said looking my way.

I couldn't believe it. But I couldn't stop watching. And never stopped jerking my dick under the blanket.

Paul removed his cock and grabbed her by the chin, moving his face close to hers.

"You like being a SLUT MOM don't you. Getting fucked on the couch by your Son's best friends... in the middle of a sleepover," Paul said inches away from her face licking her mouth teasing her.

Paul continued: "What do you think Jeremy would think?" Paul teased.

"His 2 best friends, fucking his mom? Do you think he would jerk his cock to his slutty Mom just like the Son in the porno?" he said again.