Watching Mom at the Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began making out with him feverishly.

"If I was your Son Mrs. H, I would never stop fucking this tight pussy and ass of yours," Craig said from behind.

He spread Mom's ass and spanked it!

He kept groping her cheeks and she arched up and spread her cheeks for him, showing him her holes with both of her hands.

Craig began increasing his speed.

"OH FUCK," Mom moaned, bouncing her ass back against his hard cock.

"I bet Jeremy is having a great dream right now. A dream about mommy getting fucked by his friends. Do you think if he woke up he would jerk his cock to you like the son in the video," Paul was taking things to a whole different level.

"UGHHHH!" My mom moaned on his cock.

"That turns you on doesn't it? Thinking about your own son, standing there, cock out, jerking for mommy," Paul continued.

She didn't answer.

Paul looked at me while my mom sucked his cock, my eyes were wide open and he motioned for me to get up.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

I don't know what happened, or what took over me, but it was like I was in a trance.

I began shifting and in my bean bag chair. Now sitting up stroking my cock outside of the blanket, getting an even better view of my slutty mom and friends.

Paul pushed the issue, getting some sick entertainment out of all of this.

"Admit it. You like the idea of your son jerking his dick for you, knowing you get fucked by his friends," Paul continued.

"UGHHHH!" mom moaned, but wouldn't say anything.

She looked at the porno on the screen, the son was jerking his cock standing over the mom who had 3 holes filled. She didn't notice me in the other direction.

"Answer the question," said Paul.

Craig removed his cock from her pussy and Paul held her head up until she answered.

There was a short pause, then Mom lunged forward to suck Paul's cock as far as it would go. It plopped back out of her mouth.

"OK FINE. YES, I ADMIT IT!" Mom pleaded.

"MY SON CAN JERK HIS COCK AND SEE ME TAKE HIS FRIENDS BIG COCKS. PUT YOUR COCK BACK IN MY PUSSY, CRAIG! PLEASE I NEED IT!" she said eagerly.

"MOMMY NEEDS TO CUM ON YOUR BIG DICK!" my Mom had lost it.

With that, Paul and Craig both began laughing hard.

Craig lined up his cock and began fucking her again harder than before, smacking her ass hard.

Paul began fucking her face again, and smacking her tits lightly.

Paul motioned for me to get up.

I couldn't believe what was happening. But had lost all control.

I quickly stood up to my feet. I pushed my boxers to the floor, and began jerking my dick feverishly to the site in front of me.

I was just 3-4 feet away from my Slutty Mom getting spit roasted by my friends.

Craig and Paul looked at my with huge looks of surprise on their face.

My 6 inch cock was smaller than both of theres, but was harder than it ever was before.

"UGHHH," Mom moaned again as Craig hit all of the right spots.

"Oh Yes! Fuck my pussy, Craig. Fuck that feel so good," my Mom exclaimed.

"I love your young cocks!" My Mom said.

I couldn't believe it!

Paul kept her going.

"You like young hard cocks, Mrs. H? Your Son's Friends Cocks!?" he said.

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"YES. I AM A WHORE FOR MY SON'S FRIENDS," she said.

She opened her mouth for Paul's dick, but Paul grabbed her head and turned it towards me.

"JEREMY! WHAT THE FUCK?!" she said.

Craig smacked her ass hard with his hands while continuing to fuck her deeper.

"OH FUCK," she said.

Her tits bounced as she looked me in the eyes for the first time.

I had no shame and kept jerking my dick in my hand.

"No! No!" she got out.

She was trying to say something, but getting fucked too good by Craig and could only moan looking below her.

Paul turned her head again and she stared straight at my cock. She didn't take her eyes off of my cock, as I jerked it in my hand faster and faster.

Here I was. Her own son, stroking his cock to his own mother as she fucked his 2 best friends.

"OH SHIT!" she said. She was in a trance staring at me stroking my dick.

"It looks like Mommy's dream came true," Paul said.

"What a SLUT you are. Watching your own Son jerk his dick for you," Paul said.

"UGHHH!" mom moaned.

"UHH!" I let out a desperate moan myself.

Precum leaked from the head of my dick.

"Look at that. He is getting ready to blow any second now watching you. He's probably watched the whole thing," Paul said.

Paul grabbed the back of my Mom's head.

"Jeremy, I owe you for this. Your Mom has the most amazing mouth. You would not believe how good her mouth feels on my cock. Her lips are incredible," Paul said.

"OHH!" Craig moaned and smacked Mom's ass.

"Her pussy feels amazing too! Your mom is such a MILF SLUT! I swear I can't last much longer. She is going to make me cum. And her ass...fuck it is so nice watching it bounce back on my dick. Come closer and get a better look," Craig said.

I moved closer.

"No, this is so wrong," she said.

Craig picked up his pace fucking her.

I moved forward even closer to them, watching Mom's big ass bounce back on Craig's dick.

I was jerking faster than ever now. I reached out and smacked Mom's big ass.

Mom moaned loudly.

"Jeremy this is so wrong. You can jerk your cock for Mommy. But you can't touch me," she said.

I just kept jerking my cock watching Mom in a complete trance.

I then grabbed Mom's tits with my left hand. Pinching her nipples as turned to me and moaned loudly. They felt amazing.

"Oh Jeremy!" That was the last of her weak protest.

I grabbed both of her tits in my hand and pinched her nipples, my cock just feet away from my own Mother.

"UGHHHHHH YES!" Mom began moaning loudly.

I wasn't sure what came over me. I backed up slightly and continued jerking my cock.

"Oh FUCK Craig! I haven't been fucked in so long! Keep fucking that pussy, I am getting close," my Mom said, clearly not having a care in the world.

"Fuck me while my Son jerks his dick! While he jerks to his own mom!" she said.

Paul moaned out loud, he looked like he couldn't take it anymore.

He then grabbed the back of her head as she looked up at him and he began fucking her face faster and faster.

"Sorry Jeremy! He said in my direction. I'm gonna paint Mommy's face with my cum!"

My Mom moaned at his words, grabbing his balls as he aimed right at her mouth.

Craig fucked faster and my Mom lost it, orgasming on his dick.

"UGHHHH FUCK YES. IM FUCKING CUMMING, CRAIG," She said.

"OHHHH FUCK Karen!" Paul moaned loudly saying Mom's first name - something he never had done.

"I'm Cumming!" he exclaimed.

With that Paul, my best friend, began shooting rope after rope of hot cum onto my Mom's pretty face. It hit her face, and into her open mouth.

"That's it honey! Give me your hot cum!" she said.

Mom licked her lips as she felt her face covered in sticky goo, and tasted Paul's cum for the first time.

Paul's cock got smaller and Mom took the head into her mouth.

She gave him a big smile as she licked and looked up at him making a plop sound as she sucked any last bits of cum from the head of his dick.

"Mmmm!" was all she said.

He plopped down. She was now getting fucked harder by Craig, and rested her head face first down into the couch.

This was beyond the absolute hottest sex I had ever seen.

I watched Craig continue fucking my Mom to abandon. It was the craziest and hottes thing I had ever seen.

"OH FUCK CRAIG! YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!" She said as she continued to bury her head down into the couch.

Craig would be close to cumming too I had to believe.

I looked quickly at Paul who was laying over the couch end about to pass out, then back at Mom.

I stood up.

My Animal Brain took over.

This is my only chance, I thought.

Then, without hesitation, I got up,. snuck over to the couch, and took my cock out.

Paul looked at me, but I shushed him with my pointer finger.

I then got on my knees on the couch facing towards Mom and Craig.

Craig looked in shock but continued pounding my Mom's pussy from behind.

Mom continued to moan faster now.

Her face was covered in Paul's cum looking up at me.

I grabbed Mom's head by the hair, and brought her mouth to my cock.

She began sucking my cock wildly. Her lips and tongue felt like heaven on my horny dick.

I began controlling the motion, and was face fucking her to the rhythm of Craig's fucking. She had her eyes closed and was moaning on my cock.

"HOLY SHIT!" said Craig, looking at me fucking my own Mom's mouth.

"Bro, what are you doing?!" He asked me.

My Mom was sucking my dick faster and faster.

I looked down at her expert head going back and forth.

Then he Craig moaned.

"I'M GONNA CUM!" He shouted, smacking her ass loudly.

Mom raised her head slightly.

She moaned.

"UGHH! IM CUMMING TOO! CUM IN MY TIGHT PUSSY!" she said.

She then looked up at me for the first time.

I looked down at her, and plopped her mouth off my cock.

I grabbed her face and began kissing her.

Making out with her wildly, I could taste the salty cum on her lips. This was an all time low.

I could also hear Craig moan again.

"I'm CUMMING!" He said.

With that Craig unloaded his cum into my Mom's tight hole.

She moaned loudly and stopped kissing me.

I then grabbed her face with both of my hands again and began fucking her mouth as she looked up at me.

Mom moaned again loudly, and convulsed on Craig's cock as she felt the hot cum shoot inside of her, bringing her to another orgasm.

She plopped her mouth off my cock, and closed her eyes and had what seemed like was a 15 second orgasm.

This was way too much for me to take in.

I grabbed her by the hair and shouted:

"IM CUMMING MOM!" I yelled.

She opened wide sticking out her tongue.

I then exploded cum all over her face. Shooting spurt after spurt of white thick cream all over her. She kept her mouth open, catching it all over her tongue and lips, tasting her own Son's cum.

I looked as she licked her lips and played with the cum on her face with a sly grin.

We didn't say a word to each other.

I quickly jumped off the couch and ran upstairs.

That was the last I saw my Mom that night..