Watching Mom - Reality

Story Info
Reality over Fantasy - What I do to my mother.
2.1k words
4.39
71.5k
67

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

"Oh, Johnny honey, don't stop. Please don't, mommy wants you so bad."

And in that brief instance where fantasy becomes reality, I softly spoke one word,

"Mom."

There was a slight hesitation as mom continued to masturbate herself. Then her fingers frozen. Her head lifted up from my shirt as if she was trying to understand if she had actually heard my voice or was it part of her pot fueled fantasy.

She lowered her face back down into my shirt. Mom's fingers started to twitch against her moist cunt, I assumed believing the voice she heard was in her head.

I watched as her fingers again started to move in earnest, mesmerized by the sight, sound, and smell. When she moaned into my shirt, I again spoke, this time with more accretion,

"Mom."

Mom's fingers stopped manipulating her cunt and withdrew from underneath her. Her head lifted up off my shirt. She quickly rolled over onto her back, raised herself up on her elbows and stared at me wide eyed, standing at the end of her bed.

Neither of us spoke, both of us frozen in the moment.

Mom's thighs separated slightly. Her dress up exposing all her nylon covered legs. Her knees bent and her calves hanging over the end of the bed. Her stocking feet off the floor. I could see just a hint of her glistening pussy juice coated hair.

I gazed back up at her. Her eyes focused on my boxers and the way my stiff cock pointed out making a tent of the fabric.

Mom looked up at my face as if searching for words. The fog of the dope, clearly clouding up our minds.

I wanted her so bad. Her body before me. Without thinking, I pulled my t-shirt over my head and let it fall to the floor. My mom's eyes traveling over my nearly hairless chest. She let out a silent sigh as she watched my thumbs go to the waist band of my boxers and then tug them out and down over my stiff rigid circumcised cock, springing free and pointing straight at her.

My mother's eyes transfixed on her son's dick, knowing she was the cause of its state of arousal.

I stepped closer to the bed. A drop of pre-cum oozed from my pee hole. I moved between my mother's knees, spreading them and her thighs apart. I was looking down at her pussy. Now completely exposed with her thighs separated as her dress rose up under her ass.

I crouched down so my dick was pointed at my mother's cunt. I moved slightly forward. My cock now just a fraction of an inch from my mom's moist pussy slit. We both looked up at each other. Her breathing became heavy. Both of us lost, knowing the forbidden barrier we would breach if I moved an inch forward. My mom looked into my eyes, a hint of a tear in hers. Together we looked down at my cock positioned at her pussy's entrance. Her thighs spread wider, as if inviting me in. I pushed the helmet of my blood engorged cock between her wet pussylips and sliced slowly into the warm flesh of my mother's moist cunt. Enjoying the feel as my mom's inner pussy seemed to wrap itself around her son's penetrating cock.

A low "NNNNNN" sound escaped through my mother's clenched teeth as she watched my meat being absorbed into her.

With about three inches still out of her I rammed the rest my rod into her with one thrust. Her head and body arched backward. Mom mouth opened as she let out a loud groan, "AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!" Her fists grabbed hold of the bedcovers. Her thighs spread even wider to accommodate her son's cock. Her knees up and bent, her feet dangling in the air.

At that instant a mix of sensations overwhelmed me as I was using my mother to lose my virginity. I felt I was dominating my mother for the first time in my life. My cock penetrating her, making her moan with pleasure. Seeing her lose herself in illicit incestuous lust. Accepting her son's cock without remorse or resistance. Giving in and fulfilling her own fantasy and mine. Wanting me to fuck her.

Her hands reached up and grabbed the back of her knees, forcing her thighs to open wider. I started moved my hips back and then started to hammer my thick inflated cock into her sopping wet pussy, causing a squishy sound that rose with her sex scent that filled the room. With my arms hanging down at my sides the only physical contact I had with my mother, was my cock, which was hammering into her supple dampened pussy.

It was all too much for me. The sensations of smell, touch, sounds and the sight of my mother beneath me, her hands holding her knees apart, her soft thighs wide open, her pussy, accepting my cock, wanting it.

I exploded inside her. She gasped and pulled her knees up with her hands to either side of her chest, wanting my shaft to the hilt inside her as my cum filled and coated her insides with a fresh wave of jizz.

Her back arched more and she let out a loud moaning, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH", as my cock sent a second wave of cum to coat her cunt.

The next few spasms decreased in intensity. My mom entire body relaxing with each dimensioning throb. She let go of the back of her knees and her nylon covered legs fell off the side of the bed, her feet dangling above the floor.

My cum coated limp cock slipped from her drenched pussy.

She probed herself up again on elbows and looked up at me, her expression one of trying to find an answer. Her gaze traveled down to my flaccid dripping wet member. She slid off the end of the bed and knelt between my legs. Her eyes transfixed on my cock. Her son's cock that had just came in his mother's pussy.

She reached down to the hem if her dress and started to pull it up and over her head. I took hold if it and tugged it the rest of the way off. Looking down at my mother kneeling before me. Her tit's encased in her lacy bra. She shed the bra quickly. Her tits jutting out from her chest. Her nipples erect and pointing straight out.

Now completely naked, except for her nylon covered legs and feet.

My mom looked up at me. Her slim fingers moving up the back of my thighs and clutching my ass cheeks. She opened her mouth, her eyes still focused on my face, as she licked the cum dripping from the tip of my cock into her mouth. Then she pressed her red lips around the tip of the circumcised helmet of my cock and sucked it into her mouth. Tasting the mixture of our cum. Cleaning it from my cock.

She watched my expression change from one of contentment after cumming, to one of grimacing with pleasure from watching my naked mother, on her knees, servicing her son's cock with her mouth.

She continued to suck more than half my cock into her warm, moist mouth, cleaning and with her lips and tongue. She playfully, gently scaped it with her teeth, as if trying to savor every morsel of our mutual juices. She pulled her lips from my dick and then started to clean the rest of my cock on the sides, the top and bottom, with both her tongue and lips. Lapping into her mouth our sticky cum, swallowing it. Her tongue and lips seemed to enjoy both the taste and texted of my now semi-hard cock. Reviving my dick with her oral skills.

She washed her tongue over my balls, sucking each in turn gently into her mouth.

Her hands moving up and down the back of my legs and over my ass. Adding to the stimulation and growth of my cock.

I knew my precious, beautiful, young mother had yet to cum and I wanted to please her so much. I wanted to service and clean her pussy as she was doing to my cock, but she leaned back off my hardening dick and sheepishly asked, "Johnny, will you fuck my face. Treat me like a slut? please, will you rape mommy's mouth?"

I stared down at her. My cock growing even more hearing her beg to be humiliated, degraded by her own son. She crawled away from me on all fours. I watched her ass sway from side to side as she went to a bedroom wall, turned sat down, leaned against it, raised her hands high over her head.

Her black, shear nylon covered legs slightly spread apart gave me a clear view of her still glistening wet pussy hair. With her hands above her head, her tits looked even firmer than before. Her arm raised, exposed cleanly shaven armpits adding to the erotic, decadent display before me.

I walked across to her, straddled her legs, with one hand I grabbed her wrists together pressing and holding them high against the wall. My other hand opened, to give myself balance.

My now fully erect cock and bloated head inches from her mouth. She looked up, her eyes pleading with me to use her, abuse her, for being a slut. I pushed my cock forward, past her gapping lips, and watched it impale her face, to the back of her throat, forcing her head against the wall. She gagged. Saliva immediately began to drool from the corners of her mouth, and down her chin.

I angerly lashed out, "Is this what you want mother, is it?!" As I started to hammer my cock back and forth into her face. Smacking the back of her head into the wall.

Mascara stained tears started to streak down her face only fueling my carnal aggression as I drove my shaft in and out of my mother's head.

I looked down as my cock rammed unmercifully into her. Her pointed tits wavering from each blow. Her legs wider now. I smelt her sex rising up. My mother's pussy juices were flowing from this rape of her mouth by her son. Her thighs continued to spread, as if begging for the touch on her pussy for relief.

I continued to pound my rod against the back of her throat. The scene, the smell of my mother's pussy and sweating body odor overcame me. I jammed my cock deep into her face as it erupted. She choked on my cum forcing its way down her throat.

Her face, neck and chest turned beet red. The veins in her neck bulging out. Her eyes wide open staring at nothing. Her hands now clinched in tight fists. I knew she wanted to breath. But I kept my cock buried in her mouth letting the second and third contraction of my cock coat her throat. I then backed up enough for her to gasp for air before she passed out.

I pushed again to the back of her throat one more time as my cock delivered another cum coating to her throat. Then I pulled my still hard cock from my mother's mouth, let the next few shots of cum smack her in the face. I moved back further, my dick dribbling faint shots of cum out onto her chest and thighs.

I let go of my mother's wrists, her arms falling to her sides. She was sobbing.

I took a step back, looking at the pitiful, pathetic site of my mother, sitting against the wall. Her nylon covered legs spread wide. Her hair a tangled mess around her head. Her face smeared with her makeup, globs of my cum seeping down. Her mascara tears that mixed with her drool and my cum, dripped around her cheeks and chin. All dropping into her chest and thighs.

Mom's eyes half open. Tears still forming and escaping onto her cheeks.

My only thoughts were of how beautiful she looked, how much I loved her and what I had just done to her. To what I had just done to my mother.

I reached down, lifted her up by her wet sweaty armpits and moved her over to the bed, gently lowering her until she was laying on the bed, on her back, her knees bent and feet hanging over the bed.

As I lowered myself between my mother's thighs and knelt before her, I looked up to see her lean again up on her elbows as she watched her son, move his head closer to her sopping, supple cunt.

To Be Continued.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers