Watching My Busty Stepdaughter

Story Info
I can't resist the allure of my stepdaughter's curves.
1k words
3.98
55.4k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
georgia42
georgia42
70 Followers

I married my wife when her daughter Maria was on the verge of her teenage years. Back then she was a sweet, innocent, bubbly kid. In the beginning, I loved and cared for her like she was my own daughter. Then suddenly, in what felt like the blink of an eye, she changed. Rapidly. It seemed as though overnight that precious kid I came to know and love was gone, and replaced by a curvy, sexually irresistible 18 year old latina woman. She had curves unlike any woman I had ever seen, including her mother. Huge, full, soft breasts that bounced around like crazy and threatened to destroy any shirt that dared try to hold them. I remember how stressed she was during this time, desperately trying to find bras that would fit her out-of-control chest, ultimately being forced to resort to expensive custom bras (bankrolled by yours truly). Not to mention she had a thick, juicy ass to match. It filled out a dress like no other. Don't even get me started on the skintight leggings.

The dynamic of our family summer trips really changed for me at this point. Maria started strutting out onto the beach in barely-there bikinis, her curves constantly on the verge of toppling right out of her clothing. I found myself concealing embarrassing erections as though I was going through puberty again. It didn't really matter what she wore: even the most modest outfit became irresistibly sexy on her curvy body. At some points it really felt like she was trying to tantalize me: the knowing glances, bending her ass over a little too far to grab something, leaning in while we talked with her endless cleavage in full view. I couldn't figure out if I was just projecting or if she really was sending these signals. I really started forgetting that I was supposed to be a father figure to her, and that I was committed to my wife. Now, I only had eyes for my stepdaughter. I couldn't shake it, no matter how hard I tried.

One day, while perusing Instagram, my curiosity got the best of me. I searched for Maria's name. Up until this point I had never looked at my stepdaughter's social media outside of Facebook, to maintain certain boundaries that I felt I should. Boy, was I in for a shock. It was a barrage of endless thirst traps. Videos and pictures that would not-so-subtly flaunt her unbelievable curves, jiggling tits and ass-flaunting as far as the eye could see. I was mesmerized. She had a substantial following of thirsty men like me flooding her posts with likes and comments. In no time at all after my discovery, I ran to the bedroom, unzipped my pants, and jerked off relentlessly, cumming in seconds. But this temporary relief didn't satisfy. I immediately decamped to Google to search for her name. I was bombarded with forums upon forums, of men desperately looking for nudes, losing their collective minds over her body. No nudes were to be found, to my disappointment. Plenty of fodder to get myself off to and satiate my desires without nudes, I thought. But I had something these losers didn't: immediate access to the subject. Even if I couldn't consummate my desires, I could watch. And so it was then that I stopped fighting my attraction and started sneaking looks more often.

Though before I had avoided looking like the plague, I knew that Maria liked to sunbathe in the backyard. She always managed to maintain a perfect tanned-olive complexion in the hotter months. Being that I work from home while her mother is at the office, I knew I could get a perfect vantage point from the window in our upstairs bedroom, and (hopefully) not get caught. So, on a blazing July afternoon, I waited. Eventually, Maria walked out onto the grass holding a towel, wearing one of those tantalizing, several sizes too small two-piece bikinis, a black one. The bottom hugged against her ass so tightly, causing a wedgie that revealed plenty of glorious cheek on the underside. I was erect in an instant. She laid out the towel and plopped down, her tits flopping carelessly with the abrupt motion. She then proceeded to lay on her back for quite awhile, while I drooled from the bedroom, rubbing my bulge from the outside of my jeans. Then, with a quick glance around for any onlookers, she undid the string on her bikini top, unleashing her massive breasts. They were more glorious than I could have imagined, utterly jaw-dropping.

They managed to be huge but still nicely shaped, and not at all saggy; one of the many blessings of being 18. She had nicely sized, dark areolas with perfectly erect nipples in the center. Without thinking, I unzipped my pants and proceeded to start jerking off. I knew I could blow my load without even trying, but I wanted to savor this, so I took it slow. I applied some lotion and stroked softly, trying not to lose it. I started working up to an orgasm, and just as I was about to cum, Maria suddenly turned herself around to lay on her chest, and before I could react looked right up at me through the window. I gasped as my heart skipped several beats, knowing I was caught. In that very same moment I completely forgot what I was doing, and with what must have been record-breaking force, came harder than I ever had. The worst part of this was that in my shock I completely forgot to aim, and shot my wad all over the clear glass window.

I was suddenly struck by two emotional extremes: the absolute pleasure of jerking off to my stepdaughter's huge naked tits in the flesh, and the utter horror that I had passed a point of no return: she knew what I did, and there was nothing I could do to change that. I had no idea how I would face her after that.

georgia42
georgia42
70 Followers