All Comments on 'Watching my Chinese Mom'

by Youjuan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bumknee52bumknee52over 5 years ago
love the perspective

I loved the perspective of the son telling the story and describing the sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong category

Incest means you're the one fucking your mom, not your friend.

YoujuanYoujuanover 5 years agoAuthor
Catagory

I didn't choose the catagory. Literritica did.

I agree. There should be a watching catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Piece of shit story

Get a life dude!!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
That was

Fantastic!.....Mum got what she always wanted!....So Yeah I loved it★★★★★For the Story +♥♥♥♥♥ For His Mum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE it! LOVE it! LOVE it! My cup of tea totally and then some! I gave you a 5/5 = 100%

The story is in the right category (i.e. Incest/Taboo). He watches David fuck his mom & jacks off 3 times in the process.

* * *

I was a VOYEUR SON.

My mom remained married to my dad until he died.

She retired from her full-time job when she was 43. Afterwards she did Staging on part-time basis for a real estate broker. HE WAS FUCKING HER. Period.

In general my mom knew how to attract men's attention. She was a flirt.

My father's job involved a lot of travel, so my mom had a total freedom of movement.

I spied on my mom on a regular basis. Yes, i was a peeping Tom.

My mom was in most of my jerk off fantasies.

* * *

Years later, i gradually came to realize that I was a VOYEUR HUSBAND. Took me a while to come to terms with that trait of my personality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4.6 of 5 = 5-

THE STORYLINE IS MY CUP OF TEA.

THE STORY IS VERY EROTIC & REASONABLY REALISTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (five)!

I agree with penneydog55 11/08/18 (loves the story, marked it as follows:)

★★★★★ for the story

♥♥♥♥♥ for his mum*

_______________

* The Chinese mom is a keeper. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravissimo! Love the story. ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! This is an excellent voyeur son story.

Let me reiterate that I LOVE this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is my cup of tea: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5); it is an excellent son-watches-mom fantasy. 👍👍! ❤

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Bravo! This is a five star story!

It was posted in the Incest-Taboo category where it does belongs. For a youngster has the hots for his mom that is incestuous.

I was a voyeur son. It was not my choice, I was sexually attracted to my mom since the onset of puberty, plain and simple.

The house where my parents and I lived was small but it was on a huge lot.

In the summer my parents often threw parties. They had a wide circle of friends.

One summer my parents and 2 other couples were sitting on the back porch. A Mr Stanley and my mom were sharing a rattan loveseat. My mom wore her Daisy Dukes. Mr Stanley's hand on my mom's knee, he was caressing it very gently. I saw all of that from the upper floor window. He started to caress my mom's thigh as he slowly moved his hand toward her crotch. His hand stopped half an inch of my mom's mound. He legs were crossed and he was caressing her inner thigh! My father and Mr Stanley's wife were present. My mom & Mr Staley's wife were best friends and worked together for a stage theater.

After that evening i became a voyeur son (read peeping tom), and my mom was in most of my erotic fantasies including the jack-off ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravissimo! I gave you a 5.0 (★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was a voyeur son. I assire everybpdy that it is possible to spy on people through vents from 2nd floor down to ground floor (been there, done it, guilty as charged.)

My mother was a flirt and a tease (not with me). I had a major crush on her. I know that Freudian concept of Oedipus Complex was debunked back in the 20th century but what I had was very close to that.

I loved my mom the way a 'normal son' is supposed to love his mom. But with the benefit of hindsight I now realize I was in love with her, and I lusted after her, the way a 'normal man' is in love with and lusts after a woman.

My mom had me wrapped around her little finger. She knew how to manipulate me.

Moreover my first wife looked very much like my mom.

Unlike the Chinese mother, my mom was a statuesque woman with blue eyes and light brown hair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Totally realistic. Very very erotic. Reads easy. May have been inspired by true events.

As on 07/29/2021 this story has got 79 favorites (faves) out of 80.1k views which is 0.99 faves per 1k views, an A+ faves-to-views ratio.

In terms of stars, I gave it a

5- (4.65 = 93%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-).

(July 29 2021)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not like this story as you made it look like the son was a whimp. David made a big mistake by fucking his friend's mom under false pretenses. The son should have showed up as he was doing his mom and smacked him down as he was already there watching and surprised him and told him off and to get out of the house and to never come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is not a incest story at all !!!!

eduardopmeduardopm12 months ago

This was a perfect story I came so hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous