Watching my Mature Wife

Story Info
I watched my mature wife with a young guy.
1.8k words
4.32
65.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story is about a time about 5 years ago after we had an extension built to our house.

The builder employed an electrician who was a nuisance but he did most of the work up to certification.

We needed an electrician to come back and do some minor work to finish off and we told the builder we didn't want the original guy.

This new guy turned up, he was about 25 and full of confidence and got the job done quite quickly. He spent some time talking to my wife, which I like, especially a bit of flirting. She was in her mid fifties and voluptuous, attractive with shoulder length gray hair, large mature breasts, 38 ff, and mature belly, large hips and buttocks. She is 5 foot 6 and takes a size 16 to 18 dress. (UK size)

The young guy was well built and quite attractive. After a period of him chatting her up, which I ignored, she came to me, out of earshot of him, and told me he had asked her if she had daughters. He flattered her about her looks and her age, saying she was attractive and when she said her daughters were in their thirties he complimented her. I asked her if he turned her on and she replied that he did. When she told me this I got very excited and we went upstairs and I fucked her on our bed. He was still in our house but downstairs. She knew I would be interested in a young guy flattering her.

He finished the job and left but before he went he gave her a business card, and said "if you want anything done, let me know."

We discussed this and I told Loraine if she was interested in him, to go ahead on the condition she told me everything.

We fantasized about him many times in the following weeks and she became more positive about meeting him. After much discussion we agreed that she would ask him to do a small job for us and that I would be out at that time. During the following days I talked to her about the possibility of me covertly watching.

She was not sure and asked how that would be possible. We have a large garden room at the back of our house with a patio window 5 meters wide with a view on to our back garden, and about 10 meters away, we have a summer house at the far end with large windows facing the house. I told her I could hide in there with binoculars and watch them if she persuaded him to join her in the garden room. It took some time before she agreed and I tod her it would enhance our sex life. She wanted that.

We planned the event and she phoned him to ask if he could change some electrical sockets in our house and he agreed to come round the next day. Loraine made him wait till a day when I was free, which was a week later. He phoned her back to ask if he could come sooner but she told him she would be busy.

It was a Tuesday afternoon in June and he arrived about 3 pm. I was in the summer house behind some furniture with my binoculars. I heard the doorbell and saw him enter with his tools, but could not see more as the room he was working in was at the front of the house.

She was wearing a summer dress with a strappy top and no bra as we had agreed. While he was working she came to the garden room window and dropped a strap on her dress to reveal a boob and nipple and then raised the hem of her dress to show me she was wearing no knickers. She had also shaved her pussy as she was only used to trimming her bush.

I waited patiently but I was extremely excited, I could feel my heart beating fast and my mouth grew quite dry. After about 20 minutes they both appeared in the garden room and a chat took place, he was ushered to a sofa which faced out onto the garden and within direct sight of the summer house. She disappeared and he sat there looking around the room. He focussed on photos of us at various functions where she often wore party dresses revealing quite a lot of cleavage. I watched as he adjusted his penis inside his jeans.

She returned with a tray on which there were two cups and milk and sugar. She stood in front of him as he sat on the sofa and laid the tray on the coffee table. His eyes were fixed on her cleavage. I could see her tits swing inside her dress and she lingered there for moments, giving him a fantastic view down her top to her braless tits.

She stood there and faced him looking straight into his eyes. She then sat beside him and served the tea. His eyes strayed from hers to her cleavage and to her knees as she sat there. They chatted and her body language was that of a lady being flattered. As she fidgeted her dress hem rose higher and her tits wobbled about under her top and nipples were causing little bumps under her dress.. He was mesmerized.

He took her hand and squeezed her and then led her hand to his thigh which she accepted and then began to stroke him higher and higher up his thigh. His hand ventured to her knee and she did not object and they continued to chat. His hand rose a little to her skirt hem. She looked down at his hand as she stroked the inside of his thigh causing a noticeable bulge in his jeans. I was getting frantic by now, rubbing my own erect cock and trying hard not to ejaculate.

After a few moments she rose from the sofa, left the room and returned with a box of tissues, and then got on her knees still with her dress on and started to undo his jeans and release his penis from his jeans and underwear. He helped her lower his jeans and underwear and eventually remove them. She rubbed him a little and pulled his foreskin back to reveal his slick wet phallus. He was quite large. My wife then began to lick his cock and balls. He became very hard and thick. His hands went down her top and played with her bouncing tits. He lifted them out from under her top and leaned forward to suck on her nipples - just one at first and then he pulled them both into his mouth. He cock had risen to a full length and girth by now.

My wife continued to lick and suck his erection and stroke his massive balls. He soon shot his load, partly into her mouth and her face and much dripped onto her tits. She grabbed the tissues and cleaned up with his help.

She then moved back to the sofa laying back with her legs open revealing her thighs and he took advantage. He lifted her dress up to her waist. She grabbed his cock which was only partly erect now and nursed it back to full erection. His cock bobbed about as he moved. His hand was up to her pussy in a flash and he carefully used his fingers to enter her and the other hand caressed her belly, her hips and thighs. He had three fingers in her - she told me later - and his lips went straight to her swollen clit. After a few minutes she appeared to orgasm as he sucked and licked her clit and labia.

He got between her legs and offered his cock to her gaping pussy rubbing his cock head up and down her slit, and entered her slowly, gently pushing in and out of the chasm which was by now sopping wet. Her face was a picture as she enjoyed the sensation. This went on for a few minutes until she pushed him away and made him sit on the sofa. She went out of the room and came back with a towel which she made him place under his buttocks.

Then she climbed on to him, lowering herself on to his vertical cock. He removed her dress and she rode him slowly and gently at first. His hands were all over her massive tits and her buttocks and thighs. I could see them wobbling as she rose up and down on his young dick.They were both naked and she stroked and kissed his chest and pulled his head into her breasts. She suddenly started to move quickly and faster and crushed her lower body onto his until she threw her head back and shuddered to a long orgasm.

He just smiled at her and they spoke and she relaxed onto his youthful body.

After a couple of minutes she got off him as they spoke and she got on her hands and knees on the carpet, Her tits and belly hung down and swung as she moved. He positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock against her arse hole. She reached beneath her and found his cock and rubbed the tip against her pussy. He slowly and gently entered her and with her pushing back went balls deep into her cavernous mature vagina. He was gentle at first but soon speeded up, gathering pace, she pushed back, until he was getting ferocious and positively banging her hard. His hands were beneath her pulling on her tits and pinching her belly fat. He eventually orgasmed into her and then she fell flat on the floor, he got his hand under her belly and rubbed her pussy and clit and gave her two orgasms. There they lay for at least 10 minutes just stroking each other and kissing.

He eventually rose and cleaned up and dressed. They carried on a conversation which looked quite friendly and I found out later that he asked her if he could come back for more to which she replied that she was not sure but she had enjoyed his attention. She slipped her dress on.

When he had left the house I emerged from the garden house and approached her. I asked her if she enjoyed him and she said that she did but she thought that I enjoyed it more, as she felt my erection, and asked if she could help me with that. I kissed her passionately and got her tits out. I could smell his aftershave on her face and tits and enjoyed the fact that she was still aroused from him. Her face and upper body were still flushed and her nipples erect.

I gently pushed her onto the sofa and lifted her dress up and slipped her straps off her shoulders. She was brazen, wanting more, legs apart, nipples erect and begging me to enter her. I was fully erect and seeping precum as I entered her I felt the warm slippery sensation of another man's semen inside her sopping wet cunt. I came very quickly and added to the moisture inside her mature vagina.