All Comments on 'Watching my Mature Wife'

by amorone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

They're always anonymous the detractors!! Obviously a true story very detailed well done!!! I've been there many times years ago loved it!!

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

Great story please ignore the cretin his comment shows a certain level of intelligence and literary wit !!!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 2 years ago

The story was good. The one thing I didn't care was that she had shaved her belly nd cunt for the electrician. I like my women with bushy bellies and cunts. 38FF are HUGE teats. Might need a harness to hold them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would wonder how a woman might feel about her vagina being described as "cavernous". Gave you a 4 for IMO a too quick dismount. THANK YOU!

shirereeveshirereeveover 2 years ago

Short but sweet. Nothing better than a mature married woman and a young man half her age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I, too, prefer a woman with thick pubic hair. The story in very hot.

B0bbyshaft0B0bbyshaft0almost 2 years ago

This is my dearest fantasy that I didn’t achieve with my wife. Nearly though in my Garden Voyeur story. Thanks for a great wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband loves watching our young neighbor boy shove his big cock into my hairy pussy then pull out and cum all over it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with a loving wife in a long 50 yr good marriage enjoying a big cock. wtf she is your loving wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very sexy.

RibblemanRibbleman8 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story - it worked for me. I got the impression the author originally intended to take this down a different road but changed his mind. Short, erotic and worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful, good man, watching your plump wife enjoying herself, next arrange for him to bring an assistant so they can roast her, and joy of joys take turns vigorously buggering her, I love to hear my wife moaning and squealing as she has her arse stretched by a big hard young cock, and I love to watch her pull her cheeks apart and see the spunk dribbling out, it's the best lube of all.

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhorny3 months ago

Great story. I would have licked his cum out of her pussy. Lucky guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramorone@amorone
I would love to correspond with like minded people - sexy chat, excahnge fantasies, experiences, specially about the subjects in my stories. Please send your email address if you would like a reply to a comment.