All Comments on 'Watching My Mom Ch. 01'

by onecocktoruleemall

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dirtymom49dirtymom49over 6 years ago

Hope for a chapter 2... like for the son and his moms boyfriend to get closer he has her son guide his cock in his mothers pussy as shes blindfolded . After he cums in her he has the son suck his cock clean. Love to have the son fuck his mother as she is blindfolded as well having the boyfriend film it and blackmails the son with the video

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Good start. I can see the son fucking the mom while she's blindfolded. Consider getting an editor to cut down the annoying spelling errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good... But

Great start but find a damn editor man. So many spelling mistakes and shit. I was able to look past them but still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A great start,,as mentioned a shame about spelling and grammar, however a fine narrative and hopefully loads more to come.

Can't wait to read about the son licking and fucking her and the blindfold coming off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

you should write that dirtymom......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really looking forward to part 2!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Ol, but why wait so long for Alex to fuck Mom

Great story, but why is Alex being toyed with.

Mom has really become a slut.

2 stars because Alex hasn't fucked Mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start!

Screw the rest of them with their spelling and grammar shit! It's not for sale at a book store, it's a fuck story, and a good one!

Hope you do a big add on to it. Have the boy fuck ALL her holes while blind folded so she still won't know it's him.

Then the party gang bang! Everyone fucks that slut, door opens, kid is there. Mom knows he saw, she tries to dress and get away. That's when the sons raping her comes in! After that, she is just a cum slut for anyone the boy or Mike brings home. Or anything!

Good luck, and good writing pal. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so fucking Hot!

Loved ever paragraph. more!!

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3over 6 years ago
Well done. I like the pace

Well done with the first chapter. I wish it were a few pages longer. Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great start

For your 1st story on this site, its a wonderful start.

I love the way you have drawn us into the story.

I felt like I was in the room with them. Very erotic, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HARD Work

I'm GLAD I SUFFERED through the 4 grammatical errors in the first paragraph, not the mention all the others and the spelling errors throughout the rest of the story because I thought the story itself was GREAT. Please continue to write BUT PLEASE get an editor/proofreader!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I love Mother/Son stories, but I do not like this one

Here you have a single Mother that has taken care of her son and loved him,

Now you make her TOTAL TRAMP,, SLUT, SCUM BITCH.

Her boyfriend that is COMPLETE PERVERT. And he is a Dr.

He treats his GF, mother has a whore off the street.

At least he could have let her son make love and fuck her. Bringing other men to fuck her when her son is in the house.

I wonder how you treat your Mother. I should have given you only 1 star. I doubt I will even LOOK AT ANY STORY YOU WRITE.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
THIS STORY SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this be a MOTHER/SON story ? . Did you have your head up your ass when sat down to write this ?................. MOTHER BASHING STORY.

wildman187wildman187over 6 years ago
6th

with your spelling and grammar you must be a 6th grader. as for your first attempt you can not expect a pat on the back and remember there is a lot of voyeurism but zero incest. just watching is not incest.

please if you can remember that "had" and "have" are two different words with different uses it should show you that an editor is a must for you, but remember the editor you chose should know the difference as well and must never write your story. NO stars! But i will give you an E for effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You already know you need a proof reader...badly. This story is what I have been looking for for quite a while. I personally would not have Jason in it, but it's kind of late, now. I completely want Mike and Alex to end up tag teaming her, with or without her knowledge. Get busy writing.

newmantopleasenewmantopleaseover 6 years ago
Great first chapter!

Really excited for the follow-up, don't take too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Maybe if Mike let the boy get to fuck his mother for a few moments and get his dick sucked too! This would be super hot story

If the boy got to actually, get his dick sucked by her. also, got to feel the inside of her for a few moments after coming in the sock

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4*

Curious to see the continuance

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchover 6 years ago
Great beginning.

This is a great beginning. There are so many places you could take this story. Thank you for writing it and for sharing it. I'm going to read part 2 now and see where it goes.

BTW, like some others, I did notice many many many grammatical errors in the story which hurt the readability somewhat. That said, none of us is perfect and it takes guts to put yourself and your writing out there for others to either like or to criticize. A good editor would help a lot in making the story easier to read. I suggest that you check the forums for a volunteer editor. It'll make things easier on you and on the reader as well. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE VERY MUCH! Parts of this chapter mirror my favorite jack-off fantasy: i get to watch my mom being fucked by a man other than my dad! Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆- (4.65/5.0 = 93%)

Watching my mom was my favorite pastime!

My mom & dad stayed married for life, mom never re-married after dad died.

However a son who literally spies on his mom can get a chance to see his mom totally naked or to overhear a confidential conversation between his mom & her most trusted sister.

Let me put it this way, i saw certain things & i inferred mising links. The portion i inferred was as accurate as tossing a coin (i.e. 50-50!) but i had a lot of fun.

I never shared with anybody the things i did see.

I loved my mom very much.

I loved her as my mother.

I was in love with her as a sexy woman.

Oedipus Complex as defined by Dr. Freud 100+ years ago is history now, but when i was a young man, i was sexually attracted to my mom big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Boy watching mom

The son should have gotten his dick sucked by his mom and cum in her mouth .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Liked the story. Glad to see the son was mature enough to allow his mother to be a woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous