Watching My Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh... GOD... I'm cumming daddy... I'm cumming for you..."

My mom squirted. She squirted covering Jason with her juices. He pulled out his cock until she stopped squirting and once she finished he went back with a vengeance. He didn't held anything back, just fucked her hard as he could. After couple of more minuets he slowed down and then pulled out. I could see his thick cum dripping down from my mom's cunt. It was fucking hot. They both were covered in sweat and their juices. Jason got down from the bed and let mom clean his cock with her mouth. She cleaned it and his balls. Jason moved away as Mike moved closer to mom. His cock replaced Jason's and mom began sucking him.

"He is so big baby!" Mom finally said to Mike. Mike gestured me out. I pulled my pants up and got out of the room. Jason followed me.

"Hi... Alex right?"

"Yup"

"I'm Jason... I've got to say... this was interesting. I've been in this situations countless times but never like this. Until next time Alex."

He was right. This shit is interesting.

12