All Comments on 'Watching My Mom Ch. 02'

by onecocktoruleemall

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hmm I really do like this story but it would have been hotter if the son was the cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
love it!

how about a story with a black gangbang for the mom and her friend anne?

dirtymom49dirtymom49over 6 years ago
Nice Story

please this can't end like this .... i want more mommy needs a gang bang mommy needs to see her son be the one to lick her clean as the men finish in her...how about the mother and son both take care of her boyfriend together?

onecocktoruleemallonecocktoruleemallover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the suggestions

Thank you all for the suggestions and feedback! I really appreciate it :-) I'll try to add your suggestions maybe in a future chapter or in a new story.

Sailor_WitchSailor_Witchover 6 years ago
Please don't let this be the final chapter.

This was great. I really enjoyed the story. I can't wait to see where you take the story from here. I'd suggest maybe having mom introduce her son to more and more of her kinky lifestyle. There are lots of possibilities, but mom and son should keep fucking lots.

BTW, while still not perfect, the grammar was much, much better in this chapter than in the first one. It was much easier to read. Whatever you did differently, keep it up.

As you noted that you are not a native English speaker/writer, I must applaud you for your skill. Learning another language is hard and English is one of the harder languages to learn. To use an old expression: "You're a better man than I am, Charlie Brown!"

Thanks for the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I fully agree with anon 08/16/17 '...hotter...if the son was the cuckold'

However i liked the story.

I will read Ch. 3

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

I like incest stories where the characters are open minded, mentally and emotionally mature, and honestly respect and love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous