Watching My Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom... I I I can explain!"

"Really? Please go on..."

"All I wanted to watch you! But but... you were so sexy and... I couldn't help myself."

"So you wanted to fuck you sexy mom huh...?"

"Yes... How... uh how much do you know?"

"Just about everything. How Mike saw you and his little 'arrangement' with you. And I couldn't believe even Jason was in on it. And of course, the video!"

"I'm sorry mom!... I really am..."

"Drop your pants."

"What!?"

"You heard me... I want to see the cock fucked me in the ass. Now drop the damn pants."

I dropped it. My soft cock was just hanging there when mom began stroking it. It didn't take much time to get completely hard in her hands.

"Wow... you have a very nice thick cock, don't you?"

She began sucking it. She licked my top while maintaining eye contact. It was so fucking hot. Then she swallowed the whole cock in her mouth. Her fingers kept stroking my balls while she sucked me off. I was getting so close.

"Mom... I'm going to cum."

"Oh no honey... not yet." She stopped everything and got up. She then proceeded to shed her clothes and laid down on the bed.

"What the fuck you waiting for?"

I pushed my cock in her pussy hard as I could. This was different. I didn't want to savor the moment. I just wanted to fuck her. I grabbed her by her hair and pumped in and out hard as I could. We never broke eye contact. She looked sexy little slut when she innocently bit her bottom lip. As my hips moved on top of her, mom's hand was flicking her clit.

"You like getting fucked by your son don't you little slut?"

"Yes honey... I like that very much... fuck this little slut's cunt"

I pulled out of her and turned her around on all fours. Her puckered up little brown hole looked so inviting. I slowly filled her ass.

"I like your ass more 'mommy'"

"Oh fuck..."

I pumped hard as I could. Her hand still was taking care of her clit. I didn't know what came over me when I started to spank her round cheeks. Mom loved it.

"Um... spank me baby... spank mommy's ass."

I continued until I my orgasm was building up. Then I turned her around to face my cock and shoved it in. She sucked me off while I emptied my balls in to her mouth. Then the silence. Everything was quiet while I stood there holding my soft cock. She stood up and kissed me on my lips.

"This change nothing honey... I'm still your mom. And I certainly not mad! I mean I'm little mad because you guys kept all of this from me for long time but. No I don't mad at you for doing this... I I uh... I was attracted to you too I mean... you grew up to be a handsome young man."

"Thanks mom." She gave me a hug.

"Ooh honey..."

- The End -

12