All Comments on 'Watching My Mum Go Jack Ch. 01'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Please continue it! Don't worry about the score, with this subject matter it's certain to be low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thankyou for this masterpiece!

I found this extremely good! I hope this doesn't mean the end of Conflicted, but this is better. I want Jack to fuck her, many times, and I do not feel bad about it which is why I love your writing. There are a few strange mistakes here and there, such as saying an before a constenent a couple times, and mixing Jennifers name up once, aswell as calling Dad* data. Just I really freaking liked this story and can't wait for more if there will be any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More stories like this!!!!

Great Story!! Very Hot!! I jerked off to your story. I hope Jack continues to fuck Jennifer in future stories - and her son continues to know about it.. Hopefully, Jack will find other married older women (who have an upset son or daughter) about fucking their sexy mom..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YOU NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME WITH YOUR TALENT!!!!!

10/10!It's going to be even better if mom and Jack start bullying and humiliating Finlay together!

SilviasadeSilviasadeover 7 years ago

That was excellent! Please continue.

elfstarrelfstarrover 7 years ago
An excellent beginning

I cannot accurately describe how hot this is. Very well crafted beginning. Laying the groundwork of a polished and doting mother, and a "friend" who will fuck her brains out. Looking forward to the betrayals you envision in the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

I love this story. Hopefully finlay is going to start jerking off to them having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exploding Out of the Box!

Wow! What a scintillating tale. There's so much potential for debauchery, exquisite emotional agony, and genuine chaos all around. I love the character of Jen, the mom. For one thing, it's nice to have a female protagonist who is a brunette and not a blonde. Her transformation from demure mother figure to girl-gone-wild is fast, but not so fast that the change isn't discernible or believable. And what a cliffhanger Cuckoldson left us with!.......SPOILER ALERT!........Carelessly stepping over her prone son after making love, giving no thought as to what's leaking out of her ravaged cooch is a two-punch of lurid debauchery and dark cruelty. The symbolism of this brief act is so compelling, and I can only imagine what mischief the author is going to create for Sexy Jen and what torment lies in store for Nerdy Finlay. Bravo!!

arch3rarch3rover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it! This is one of the hottest stories

Can you please also tell it from Jennifer's POV like your Conflicted series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What A Pussy

Give us another chapter in which he develops enough balls to threaten Mommy with telling Daddio about it, if she doesn't spread her legs legs for him!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Cuckson

In an unrelated note, do you know what happened to the "Bullies Fucked my Mom" forum? Seems like it got deleted or something, I recall you being an admin and was hopeful for some explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bluvelvet Forum

I know somebody else already commented this, but I also noticed that the forum got deleted yesterday. I came here because this is the only way i know to contact people from this community. Im seriously confused. Why would bluvelvet delete the forum? If it doesn't come back, should we make a new forum?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect Ending

Combined drips of sperm and his mom`s cum falling on his cheek. Well done. Golf clap.

bullybobbybullybobbyover 7 years ago
About the Forum

I actually decided to recreate the forum, it's pretty bare bones right now but I have an archived version of the old website so I will try to do what I can to get it as close to it's old self in time.

I'm hoping some of the old admins can come by and help out.

http://bullyrebuild.forumotion.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Conflicted

I'm giddy with excitement for Conflicted Ch.10!

doorknob22doorknob22about 7 years ago
Very well done.

Can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
anonymous

By far my favorite of your stories, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anony

Recommended to me by a friend. The fact that your story isn't as over the top as other scenarios makes it standout. This actually feels likes it could happen. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best stories ever written on this site !!

What a great way of writing. I really like the way jack seduced Finlay's mother and the way you wrote it down. One of the best stories written on this site.

I hope you will write another episode where Jack seduces Jennifer again while Finlay secretly is watching again. But this time with a pregnancy risk so that Finlay has to ask himself if Jennifer is pregnant with his half brother or sister.

I hope part two is coming soon

Do it Cuckoldson !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another amazing story

I dont know how you do it but your pacing in your stories is spot on and I hope you are planning on doing more parts to this story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suck story

The concept is absolutely horrible. Much too slow. The Finley kid had zero smarts. Mom was a sleaze (mother of the year quality). I would not read this again. The story just stops...that's the worst. Follow thru!!!

wsutippawsutippaalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent excellent story

Can you please write ch 2 where Finley hints to his mom that he knows about her infertility and mom gives him sex so that he doesn't rat her out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read

Enjoyed the story very much, wondering when the next part is coing out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My God

It's the best story ever, just read it for the 100th time. Please publish the next chapter, the waiting is killing me... It's written so well that I wish this story would never end, but I particularly curious to find out what happens after that night. "Conflicted" is also written extremely well, but the son's POV makes it hundred times hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Will there ever be a chapter 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE!

This story is great you have to do more for this. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The scenario was brilliantly conceived & the story line was masterfully crafted. This story is my cup of tea, & then some, & then just a tad bit more! Needless to say, i gave you a 5/5! Thanks.

My mom was outgoing. She knew how to engage men in conversation even when she had just met them, say at the airport, on the car ferry, at the passport office, on the beach...

When i turned 18, I realized that (some) men found her very appealing, sexy, fuckable...

With the hindsight i realize she was a perfect MILF.

She was a TALL & RUBENESQUE woman with a very pretty face, blue eyes. Her body was unusually firm, & the extra pounds were on all the right places.

Her gate was very firm. As she walked, her hips swayed & her ass swung in the rhythm. Priceless!

Her skin was naturally balanced: never dry, never oily, always looking fresh & hydrated. On the beach or in hot tub, she often wore skimpy bikinis. In Punta Cana, Dominican, she was going topless on the beach.

When she fancied a man she would give him a lot of attention even when dad was around. At times she would throw in a double entendre like, "you are my favorite guest, all you have to do is ask... your wish is my command... What would you like: coffee, tea, or me? Oh sorry - i am not on the menu tonight... Ask & it will be given to you... We are renting a cottage for the Labour Day week. You must visit us..."

That particular favorite guest became "friend of family" & my parents and him often visited each other. He was 10 years yonger than my mom. My dad was 10 years older.

I knew my mom was a hot mom and a hotwife to my dad but i never hated my mom over that or anything. I just loved her the way she was. My love for my mom was unconditional.

(It seems my dad's love for her was also unconditional but i accepted my parents as they were, i had no idealized picture of them. I loved them both.)

I ALSO LUSTED AFTER MY MOM 24/7 FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS NAMELY TILL I TURNED 28. I still remember my erotic fantasies about my mom. Her ass & her thighs were my fetish. Her hips & her boobs too. Oh, also the soft tissue at the back of her knee where the skin looked so soft i thought i was dreaming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next part please

When is the next part coming? @Cuckoldson

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***** (5)! BRAVISSIMO! I LOVE THIS STORY.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pure Gold

I have to agree with another reviewer - this story is a masterpiece. The fact that it triggered a few readers to leave negative reviews proves the impact of its emotive punch. I'd say that Finlay is a more relatable character to most readers than Lewis, though "Conflicted" focuses more on Leslie's experience than her son's.

The POV of the son in "Watching My Mum Go Jack" was a brilliant move. It puts the reader in the seat of the sexual/emotional roller coaster right alongside Finlay. The sex scene at the end between his mom and his bad-boy flatmate could not have been described any more erotically. My own gut tightened up and twisted into knots as I read it and empathized with Finlay's internal reactions. Please, please consider writing a Chapter 2. You have a singular gift for NTR fiction. It sets a very high bar for the rest of us who are trying to make a mark in this genre, but all the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ouch!!

Cracking good story with a brilliant sex scene, but it belongs in a different category. (I gave it 5 stars, so I'll have no git call me butt hurt.) Jennifer stops loving her son by the end which will scar him for life. I feel like I got punched in the stomach by Tyson Fury. To be sure, this is fiction but it's grounded in reality. Every mother wants a son like Jackers, even though few would admit it. They want a child who grows up strong, aggressive, and James Bond-like masculine to make them proud. Decent, intelligent guys like Finlay get used, die alone and then are buried in a potter's field. The lad has things to work on with his personality, but his thug flatmate is much worse and still gets favoured status in the world. Life sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT! LOVE it. Gave you a 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)!

BRAVO!

topleaseustopleaseusover 5 years ago
Drip

Love the drip at the end! Thats funny as shit! Great story! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

One of the best I've read. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hope finlay gets revenge by knocking out "jackers" teeth and tells his father to destroy her chearing ass life. I enjoy wanking to these stories i wont lie but unlike everyone else here i own up to my shit and not pretend i dont relate to guys like finlay and envy guys like jack who we wish we were like which is what gets us off to these stories in the first place. I dont pretend these stories aren't fucked up or that realistically they never end well for chads or submissive sluts. I'll gladly wank it to this depravity but afterwards i dont act like i dont want some good revenge and justice for these chesting bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I m a pathetic loser with a tiny dick..i have erectile dysfunction and i m a premature ejaculator..i m tall so the tiny dick looks even tinier..i live for cuckold porn..but i like stories too..this one is really good..my favourite story is called Soccer mom and a bully. My little dicklet startes tingling as soon as i start that story..it has 4 parts..each part is more humiliating then the previous..but i really like that in this one the hot mother fucked the bully (a real man) with her cuck loser son sleeping right there in the room..and honestly when she stepped over finlay after fucking and jackers jiz dropped on finlays face straight from her pussy- just awesome.. gonna jerk off thinking abt that for many nights to come..thanks for that little description. Sometimes i watch gamgbang porn and fancy that the girl getting gangbanged is my mother..reading such stories r fun too..plz post story like that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

You fucking cucks and fags are disgusting. Why don't you end your miserable existence?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Come On

sequel pleeeeeease

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You should write a sequel to this

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

Superbly done!

One of the best of this type of genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!! Wish there was a second part

aDesire32aDesire32over 2 years ago

too much introduction, the whole story is 3 pages and the introduction took 2.75 pages thats really long took the joy from it and made me skim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Make a second part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This need second part

boolezboolezover 1 year ago

Best story I've read on here, PLEASE write more from the perspective of the son like this!

Arsenal_chanArsenal_chanover 1 year ago

I agree with others. Too many questions remain open. It feels like this story just stopped in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredibly hot. Looking forward to more!

AnonykAnonykabout 1 year ago

The best of its kind. Wish this was continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit mom Shit roommate, both need a uppercut, especially the mom who slept with a boy whos her sons age, boys thats age are desperate to sleep with any women no standards.

GoodalphamaleGoodalphamaleabout 1 year ago

Cuckolds are a different breed. They are like loyal dogs.

Toxic masculinity+Alpha male trait = Jack

Zero smarts+Beta male = finaly

High sexual drive+Narcissist = Jennifer

From the point of a book critic this is a good story

From the point of a normal human this sucks to be honest. I call these stories easy depression stories. If you want depression for few months just read a well written cuckold storie you will never see the world as before. There is this fact that we know it's fiction but it still connects with reality

What i would say is its a rabbit hole. Don't fall into, you read it now you feel bad just stop there and get a life. Or you will spend rest of your life inside this rabbit hole

My thoughts on what happened after that

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer started an affair with Jack. Finaly and his dad are secretly cuckolded. As jack is portrayed as a toxic alpha male soon he will try to hit on finalys sister. As jack is a toxic alpha male he will definitely treat Jennifer like shit in the future and take her footages for blackmailing. I'm damn sure that this story ends with murders or suicides

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doctor make a sequel

Bizi800Bizi8009 months ago

you really got talent for make cuckson type stories really hope you gonna give us a part 2 one day

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really wish had a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Part 2 Please?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Please make this into a series like Conflicted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous