Watching My Sexy Latina Wife

Story Info
My wife and I bring a fantasy to life with a well hung friend.
3.7k words
4.36
66k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For many years now, my wife, Isabella, and I had talked off and on about having a threesome with another man, or me watching her with another man. It's always been just a fantasy. We role play in bed, using dildos of different sizes. When she's away on work trips, she'll call and moan into the phone, pretending she's being fucked, and telling me how good it feels, and what he's doing, but it's all just been fantasies.

One real guy who has show up in our role plays is a former coworker of Isabella's, named Rob. Rob is a great guy. He's intelligent, kind, funny, helpful, successful, and always volunteering with charities. He's also a handsome guy, at 6ft1, 215-sh pound, muscular, dark skin, and eyes many women have complimented when we've been out. Rob is a great guy, whose personality just fits with our personalities.

Isabella is as sexy as they come. She's a 5ft4, 140 pound Latina. She's got lips like Angelina Jolie, dark hair, hazel eyes, heart shaped ass, breasts that are a bit more than a handful, and the way she moves in bed still drives me wild, even after 17 years. One of my favorite moves is when she's on all fours, and she's rocking back and forth on my cock. She will roll her hips around as she's rocking back and forth, and it feels so good, and makes her heart shaped ass look even sexier than normal. She'll often do the same thing, if she's in the same position, sucking my cock.

I'm Ben. 6ft, 180 pounds, athletic, dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a 7 inch cock, that's pretty thick, and even at 40, still get mistaken for a 20-something, all the time.

One role playing game Isabella does, that I love, is she'll time when I'm getting home, so when I come upstairs to get changed, I'll hear her moaning, and talking dirty. I'll be in the hall and hear her voice saying "Fuck me harder," "You feel so big in my tight pussy," "Aye, papi," "Stretch me with your big dick," and many other things. I'll walk in, and she'll usually have a dildo mounted to the headboard, and she'll be on all fours, rocking back and forth on it. Soon as I come it, she'll lock eyes with me, and slam back on it, moaning, and grunting as she looks at me, asking me if I like watching another man's cock fucking her, and I like hearing her moan and talk dirty to them. I usually get my cock out as fast as I can, and start making out with her while she fucks the dildo, and I stroke myself. Sometimes I'll sit back and watch her, and other times I'll lay in front of her, and she'll blow me. Once in a while I'll lay under her, and lick her clit as she fucks her toy and sucks my cock.

Recently, she had a work trip to Las Vegas, and I tagged along with her. Neither one of us care about gambling, but we both like good food, and we have a few friends that live in the area, to include Rob. Isabella would spend her days at her work conference. I was busy checking out the casinos, and visiting with friends. At night we were meeting up with friends, sampling food around town, and hitting up some of the Famous Las Vegas shows. We'd also packed a couple toys, and fooled around. Isabella stuck one of her larger dildos, 10 inches long, and very thick that she often used when role playing she was fucking Rob, to the window that went from the floor to the ceiling. We had the lights off, and the city glowing behind her, as she fucked herself with that big dildo, while sucking me. She had a blindfold on, and would switch back and forth, sometimes fucking me, and sometimes fucking the dildo, while sucking the other. When I finally came, she was moaning for both of us to cum in her mouth and on her face. I was turned on enough, that I came enough for two cocks.

We ended up extending our trip out over the weekend, so we could have some more time in Vegas, seeing the sights, together., and visiting a few more friends. Friday night, we went out with some folks from the conference, had a great dinner, some drinks, and a bit of dancing.

Saturday afternoon, I had to go visit a friend, and Isabella said she was going to stay back and swim some laps in the hotel pool. I spent a few hours out, and finally got back to the hotel, sending Isabella a text that I was on the way.

As I opened the door to the room, I could hear her moaning a little, and saying "Rob, this is such a huge cock! I can't wait to feel it in my pussy!" I smiled, turned on that she had one of her dildos out, and was role playing, again. I paused in the separate living room area, to strip, then walked in to the bedroom, and stopped in my tracks.

Isabella was in the 69 position, with her on top, and a large black man underneath her. She had his huge cock in her hands. It looked to be 11 inches long, and nearly 3 inches wide. She looked at me, and slowly licked up the side, before wrapping her full lips around the massive head of his cock, and sucking it, making a popping sound as she pulled her lips off it. She smiled at me, and said "Rob swung by to say hi to us, and I figured you'd enjoy making our fantasy a reality!" She barely managed to get her words out without moaning because Rob was still lapping at her pussy. I was beaming at her, my cock throbbing as I stared at her holding his cock, slowly stroking it. Her lighter skin, in contrast to his dark skin. Her ass arched up a little, as Rob started to flick her clit and cause her to moan and tremble.

I walked up to her, leaned down, and started making out with her. Standing back up, I said "Hey, Rob. Great seeing you! Looks like Isabella gave you a warm welcome." He laughed, a little muffled, "Yeah, Ben. I had no idea when I showed up, but she explained it, and said you were both good with this, so I'm happy to join in."

"Ben, how about you take a seat right in front of the bed," Isabella said. "There, you can enjoy the show."

As I say down, she started stroking and sucking Rob's huge cock, in earnest. One of her small hands, that could barely wrap halfway around his thick meat, was pumping up and down, while she started licking and sucking his cock. She was coating it in her spit, and his precum. Once she had him nice and slick, she lowered her mouth over his full cock head, and started working her way further down. I'm pretty thick, but Rob was just huge, and even though she could deep throat my 7 inches fairly easily, she was only 6 inches down on Rob's cock, and struggling. He was groaning as she jerked his cock, and sucked him in further. She was bobbing her head up and down, getting a little further down, each time. Rob slid a couple fingers into Isabella's dripping pussy, and she pulled her mouth off him for a second, moaning "Fuuuuuuuck" before slamming her mouth back down on his cock, and forcing a good 8 inches of him in her mouth.

I was sitting back, watching my sexy wife sucking on our friends huge cock, as he licked her clit and pumped his fingers in and out of her pussy. I was rock hard, and throbbing. Isabella was jerking Rob faster, and steadily bobbing her head up and down 8-9 inches of Rob's cock, occasionally taking her lips off him to moan, breathe, and stare at me with so much lust in her eyes, before she would got back to sucking his cock. Because of her skill, Rob was occasionally bucking, forcing a little more of his cock down Isabella's throat, causing her to gag a little. She actually loves gagging, so it just turns her on more, and she starts sucking faster and deeper, and messier. Whenever she would pull her lips off him, there would be strings of saliva and precum stretching from her lips to his cock. She was using that as lube to keep stroking him, while she slapped his heavy meat against her lips and tongue, while staring at me. "I can't wait to feel Rob's fat cock in my pussy, Ben," She said. "Do you want to see him fucking your wife with this big dick, Ben? Do you want to see me fucking him?"

I stood back up, leaned forward as she kept stroking his cock, and started kissing her. Her mouth was so wet, and her lips swollen with her passion. She bit my lower lip, and sucked on it like she sucked on his cock. She let go of his cock, and grabbed mine, hard, and started jerking me fast, causing my knees to buckle a little. "Yes," I groaned. "I want to see your face as Rob's cock slides into your pussy! I want to hear you moan as he fills you up with his fat cock!"

Isabella pulled me forward by my cock, and wrapped her lips around it, sucking me fast and hard, while she started stroking Rob again. Both of us moaning from her attention, as I felt her moaning around my cock, from his attention. She pulled away from me, looked up at with with so much passion in her eyes, her mouth slightly parted, and bottom lip pouting, as she breathed hard. She pushed me away, saying, "Time for you to sit, again, and enjoy the show!"

She told Rob to get out from under her, and get behind her. She stayed on all fours, arching her ass high up, and bracing herself on her elbows. I know her pussy was dripping, but Rob still knowingly grabbed a bottle of lube, and coated his cock with it.

She looked up at me as he grabbed her hip with one hand, and started rubbing his cock up and down her pussy with his other hand. "You ready" she asked me, and I smiled at her and nodded.

As Rob slid his well lubricated cock in her, she bit her bottom lip in passion, and her top lip curled on one side, as she groaned in pleasure. All the playing with the toys must have helped because he slid about 10 inches of huge cock in her, on that first slow push. He rested there for a few seconds, as Isabella breathed heavily, moaning softly as she got used to the feel of him in her. After a few seconds, she quietly moaned "More." Rob gripped her hips, pulling almost all the way out, causing her legs to start to shake, and a variety of soft sounds to come from her lips. He paused a second before pushing back in slowly, causing her head to come back up, as she locked eyes with me. She was baring her teeth at me as he slowly slid his full length all the way in her. He stopped, all the way in her, with her panting heavily, teeth gritted together, staring at me. Then, she rocked forward, faster than he had moved, and slammed herself back against him, letting her head drop as she took his full length back in, and moaning, and cussing softly to herself, as her thighs and ass trembled. I was sitting forward, mesmerized by my sexy, passionate wife. Rob said, "Fuck, woman!" He stayed there watching her shake, as his hands moved over her ass, down her thighs, and up her sides, causing Isabella to arch her back up, and then relax as his hands slid back over her ass.

As Isabella slowly came down from that feeling, she turned back, looking at Rob and said, "Fuck me, and make sure you fuck me good!"

Rob, looking impressed, joked "Here I was worried you wouldn't be able to handle me, and now I'm wondering if I'll be able to handle you!"

He gripped her ass, spreading her cheeks as he started pumping in and out of Isabella. She was moaning, but going "Ummff!" each time he buried the last couple inches of his dick in her, causing her to lurch forward.

As he was fucking her, she start rocking forward as he pulled out, and pushing back as he slid in. She was getting used to his massive size, and wanted to be fucked faster and harder. Each time he slammed into her, her beautiful ass would bounce a little as she grunted.

She's finally gotten used to his size in her that she could look up again, and she was staring at me, smiling, as she moaned and rocked back and forward with him.

"How you doing, babe," I asked her.

"He's so fucking big, Ben," she replied. " it feels like is cock is rubbing against every nerve in my pussy, and I feel like it's only getting more intense as he keeps going."

She looks back at him, "Your cock feels so good, Rob! Fuck me harder! I want you to slam your giant cock into me hard and fast!"

Rob grips her waist, saying "I can't wait to hear the noises you'll start making now, Isabella!"

I lean forward, grabbing her hand, and looking in her eyes just as Rob starts slamming his massive cock in and out of my wife, going a little faster with each stroke.

The tone of her moans immediately started changing. She's groping my hand hard, trying to hold her arched ass in the same place, as our friend is pounding into her, now. Sometimes she's doing long, deep sounding moans and grunts, and other times she lifts her head up a little, and she's making softer, higher sounding "Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!" sounds.

She looks at me, moaning out "B-e-e-e-e-n!" as she's being fucked. I lean up, kissing her, running one hand over her back, that's already slick with sweat. I run my hand back down her side, and under her, cupping a breast and squeezing it had, and she tenses up, squeezing her pussy tighter around Rob's cock. She passionately bites my lower lip hard, causing so much good pain.

When I pull away, she looks like she's lost in another world as Rob is slamming into her. I stand up, looking at him as he fucks her. Her tight pussy is gripping his cock, as he pulls out, and as he slams into her, his balls are slapping against her pussy and clit, as she lurches forward and her ass bounces. Rob groans, saying "You feel so good wrapped around my cock, Isabella!," as he pulls back, and slams forward over and over and over.

He pauses to catch his breath, and as he does, she starts rolling her hips around, slowly, and slowly leaning forward and rocking back. She's coming almost all the way off his long cock, and then sliding all the way back down it. Both Rob and I are staring down, mesmerized by her movement. I feel her hand wrap around my swollen dick, and I look at her face, and she's smiling up at me, while moaning softly from the feeling of herself fucking Rob's dick. Rob slowly starts pumping with her, as she still rocks back and fourth, his hands rubbing her ass, and up the small of her back, and back down again. Her legs are starting to shake, and she grips my cock harder, while resting her head on the bed, as her legs shake more and more. She starts moaning "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She finally pushes back hard against Rob, taking him all the way in, and she tenses up, just shaking, and sweating.

She stays like that for about a minute, just tense and shaking, before slowly collapsing, flat on her belly, with Rob following her down. Her eyes open, and she laughs softly as she looks up at us. "That was, umm, goooood!" She softly says. Rob is leaning down, kissing her neck and up by her ear, and he slowly, softly starts lifting up, and pushing back in, causing Isabella's whole body to tremble a little, and she lets out a long moan. She reaches back, and grips her own ass, spreading herself open, so she can feel him pushing in even further, as her lip curls in pleasure.

"You look like you're having fun," I say, and she moans out an "Mmmm, yeah! Are you enjoying the show?"

"God, yes! I love seeing you enjoying yourself! I love hearing your moans, and watching you shake as he fills you!"

"I'm happy to help," Rob jokes, and then suddenly lets his weight just drop him hard into her, and she grunts hard, followed by a hard moan.

He's fucking her harder, again, and from this position, he's letting gravity slam his big cock into her, and she seems to be enjoying it. Her mouth is stuck open in a silent moan, for a few seconds, before she buries her face in the bed, for what sounds like a muffled yell of pleasure. When she pulls her head up, she says "Fuck me! Fuck me with your huge cock! It feels so fucking good, stretching me! Fuck me hard!" Rob starts fucking her harder and faster, as she spreads her ass, grunting, moaning, and talking to him. I'm slowly stroking my throbbing cock, running a hand through her hair, and I lean forward, kissing her open mouth, our tongues swirling around as she moans into my mouth.

When I pull my mouth from hers, she tells Rob to stop, and pull out. As he slides his cock out, she moans, and rolls over, running her hand over her wet, swollen pussy. She calls him back over, spreading her legs, so he can push his big dick back in her. As he leans down, she grabs his ass to pull him deep into her, and uses her other hand to pull him down into a kiss, as he starts slowly thrusting into her. She bites his lip, and as she lets go, they swirl their tongues around before he leans in, kissing her as he starts slamming his thick cock back into her, having her moan into his mouth. After a few minutes of making out as he fucks Isabella, he pulls his mouth away, propping himself up as he continues fucking her. Her head is back, and her mouth open, moaning, and she looks towards me, smiling.

Rob pace is a bit erratic now, and Isabella sees that he's getting close to cumming. Isabella looks up at him, saying, I'd love to feel you shaking as you cum in me, but I want your cum all over my breasts, neck, lips, and face, so pull your big cock out, and cum for me! Cum all over me!"

Rob pulls out, and straddles her waist, stroking his cock. Isabella reaches up, and grabs his heavy balls, cupping them, massaging them. Rob starts to groan, grips his cock hard, and then releases. The first thick spray hits her chin, wrapping up and over, onto her sexy, swollen lips, and into her mouth. The next spray also coats her sexy lips, and goes across her cheek, and in her hair. More sprays her face, and starts coating her neck, too. As a keeps cumming, it's now landing across her breasts, and she starts rubbing it into her breasts, and squeezing them, pinching her nipples as he strongly grips his cock, milking the last of his own cum out. She leans up, grabs his cock, pulling it into her mouth, as she strokes and sucks his still hard cock. He shakes as she licks around the sensitive head. She looks over at me, as she slaps his heavy cock against her tongue, and wraps her lips back around him, sucking him into her mouth.

When she lets go, he moves off of her, and sits back against the headboard. He's spent, but she looks very turned on still. She says "Thank you for fucking me so great, Rob! I hope I was good for you, too!" He laughs, grabbing her foot, saying, "God yes, Isabella! Better than I could have imagined. I though I was going to have to take it slow and easy, the whole time, but you got used to my size, pretty quick!"

As they talk, I reach over, grabbing Isabella's legs, and spin her around to the corner, of the bed, with her legs hanging off, and sink my throbbing cock into her. Her head goes back as she moans, and despite the size difference between Rob and I, her pussy still grips my cock, and I have to concentrate on not cumming, after the performance I just watched. My arms wrapped around her thighs, I start fucking her with long, deep, strokes as she says, "I love you Ben! Your cock feels so good in my pussy! Just keep fucking me!" I pull her legs up, her feet by my shoulders, as I start to thrust faster and harder. I say, "Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my dick, Isabella! Thank you for that show, Baby!" Your expressions, moans, groans, grunts, and the things you said were so sexy! I loved watching you have so much fun!"

I'm fucking her hard, and fast, and can't hold back my cum, and she knows it. I let her legs go and lean down as I start to cum. She reaches up, grabbing the back of my head and pulls my mouth to her mouth, and we start making out. She hasn't wiped any of Rob's cum off, but I don't care. I'm not thinking about or worried about it, as I make out with my gorgeous wife, as I spray my cum deep inside of her.