All Comments on 'Watching My Sexy Latina Wife'

by IsabellaBen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another dumbass husband

Pimping out his wife and exposing her to pregnancy and disease. It's just such a disgusting idea I had to laugh. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go back under the rock you crawled out

And stop liking dry farted cum from latrine walls

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I knew it

When I read the title I grinned at *well hung* knowing it was likely a black cock of disproportionate size and girth. I skimmed far enough to prove I was right before pulling the plug. An eleven inch dick and three inches across, and of course it had to be a black dick, are you still in middle school? Oh, and guys who are studs married to the *perfect* wife don't need someone else to fuck their spouse. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

for sharing a great wife sharing story. The sex was especially well written. Quite a few small typos, you might re-read it before posting again, but they were minor and easy to skip over.

Excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the incels

Ignore those 25 year old virgins, who read a story that’s not their thing, and can’t just move on. Those people are more into fantasies about meeting half unicorn girls that will respect their micro penises.

Loved the passion and love in your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't listen to the haters!

Great submission! You haters that don't like the content stop reading it. It takes a real man to let his wife enjoy another man and have the confidence she will come back to him. I too have Latina wife and I have let a couple of men with better equipment fuck her better than I can. Keep writing and don't let the insecure pussies discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed it!

So the guys who rubbed 2 or 3 out to your story, and have never seen a woman naked in person, had to purge their shame and say stupid crap...who cares.

I liked it. You might want someone else to proofread your next story, since you missed a number of smaller errors, but still an entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep garbage

Not even worth a read it’s just a interracial section story . That can’t be bothered to put it in the correct section. Makes me wonder if they are just trying to bait the proud readers of the loving wife section. Put it this way it shows how lazy the husband is especially if he has to do this watching his wife. Instead of trying to loose the wife on this sharing garbage ( only takes one for the wife to really enjoy then it gets moved in to cheating aka an affair which the husband doesn’t know about) . As soon as you start this sharing crap you might as well get a divorce because that is where the marriage goes . It’s “ fantastic “ to start with but we all know what happens from there . The best advice is never cheat or sharing or swinging it just brings grief at the end of the day. Because either the husband or the wife will find someone better. Then it makes you feel was sharing worth this grief. As I say it only takes one to kill a marriage so never ever try swinging or sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy!

One of the hottest stories I’ve found, on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My kind of fun!!!!

Active duty Marine here, and I share my fuckin sexy wife! Not scared one of you anonymous little puds are gonna take her, or anyone else. It’s about her having fun. If some of you don’t have that confidence, it’s probably cause you can’t make your girl cum, so she left you for someone that could.

Loved this shit, man! Hope you keep writing!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

I just wonder what it would be like to read a story where the wife tried her BBC and realized after that her husband with his 7 inch cock was really better only to find out that the words she cried out while with her BBC was the down fall to her marriage. (breath) No I'm not going to write another run on sentence here, it's not worth it.

LustyScribeLustyScribeover 4 years ago
Very well done; hopefully just the tip of the iceberg!

Laugh at the trolls who come to this section, read (that might be an overestimation of their capabilities) the story description, then get upset because - SURPRISE! - they find out the stories include just what they say. You're off to a great start, please keep it up!

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
What a pathetic cuckold nonsense!

Men who say they let their wives fuck strangers so that they have fun just do not admit that they themselves are poor sausages that cannot satisfy their own wives! Or they don't want to admit that their women are selfish, disrespectful sluts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please figure out your tenses

Not a bad story but your constant switching from past to present to past tenses are very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hubby will soon be on his way out the door

Why?

Because he was a damned idiot. That's why.

Some fantasies shouldn't be made real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe the Size is off

7" vs. 11".

In our case it was my 4" vs. 8"

I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot story but I never could wrap my head around any man who wasn’t a cheater himself and looking for an excuse for it to be ok that is ok with his wife fucking other guys. Such a small percentage of couples that participate in this actually stay together long term . Most don’t even want to think about their wife’s previous boyfriends that she fucked before they met. One situation that always pops into my head my friend was 20 and she was 19 . They dated 2 years and were engaged and obviously having sex . She had told him she only had sex with one guy other than him only a few times and it was on vacation so he wasn’t around where they live. A bunch of guys were out watching a playoff game and a friend said to him how lucky he was to be marrying m... She was the greatest blowjob everyone ever had . She wouldn’t give up her pussy to dick but fingers and oral were open game. His face dropped and me and another friend said hey he’s getting married let’s not talk about someone’s wife . He was saying sorry it was before they met and how great she was to hang with and everyone loves her and do on. Well he started to look into her past over the next few months and found out she and her best friend were known for giving bjs. He finally confronted her with a huge blowout. She said d sex he wasn’t fucking anyone and it was none of his business that it was from 17 -19 and closer to 18 . His huge problem was that it was lots of guys they knew and he felt that they were all talking behind his back . The wedding was a year away and he said he cried like a baby but he couldn’t marry her . He told her he’s probably making the biggest mistake of his life but he can’t get past it. Both families were devestated because they were perfect together. It was sad but her past came back to kick her in the ass and just about every guy I know thinks this way and that’s why most men couldn’t handle watching his wife being fucked by a bigger dick and loving it. You would always think about is she going behind my back or is she really thinking about his cock while fucking me or will she eventually leave for him or some other huge cock she craves now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WalMart

At least the inevitable bastard child will only be a few shades darker, and the fat Mexican whore will join her sisters and for right in at WalMart.I

Imagine73Imagine73about 4 years ago
A good plan!

Great story, very hot. I love the idea of testing the waters, and having my wife agree to be shared.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Common cuck and whore story with one difference. You didn't make the whore a married white woman this time.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

Well done! I hope you'll write more.

Ignore the haters, but do work on your verb-tense agreement.

I, for one, really enjoy wife-sharing stories where the wife still loves, respects, and fucks her husband's brains out. For couples like this, it's about sharing pleasure with each other, just including a trusted third to enjoy the thrill, the 'newness', and the excitement of breaking a societal taboo.

More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Azranger , the author of this story seems to write better then you, ohhh thats right you havent written any you just whine and complain about others who have

malabar13malabar13about 1 hour ago

Loved the story, felt the rush when he walked in to find the real Rob having his way with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaBen@IsabellaBen
We're a couple, that loves the fantasy and reality of sharing her. Though she loves rough and passionate sex, neither one of us are into humiliation, degradation, shame. That's just not our kink. I, Ben, just love seeing her enjoying herself, with it's with me, me and other...