Watching My Wife

Story Info
Husband watches wife getting laid by a much bigger cock.
2k words
3.67
107.9k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING MY WIFE

When we got married, my wife knew that I was not very well endowed, but she loved me, and I found ways to keep her satisfied. We had plenty of normal sex, and supplemented that with my tongue, my fingers, her vibrators, and various other toys. Still, every once in a while, she needed a real cock. A real big cock.

She worked at the local college, so it was not difficult to find willing young men to provide her with the kind of attention she craved. About once a month she invited one of them to our place for some fun. The only stipulation was that I got to watch them. I did not participate in these scenarios but watched fully clothed from a comfy chair in the corner. The guys did not seem to mind my presence as their attention was focused on my wife. Our current participant was a returning guest star named Leo who is perfect for our purposes. He doesn't talk much. He doesn't care about a relationship. He comes over when we call. He does his thing and leaves. Plus, he has an impressive cock that my wife really enjoys.

My wife, Penny, sat on the foot of our bed wearing her traditional terry cloth robe, swinging her feet over the edge, and watching as Leo disrobed. He folded his clothes neatly, put them on the table next to the bedroom door, and turned toward Penny. She stood up, flung off her robe and dropped to her knees in front of him. She liked sucking his cock but could only get it in her mouth while it was still soft. Once erect it was too thick for her to get her lips around.

She had one hand on his balls and the other on his butt as she slurped on his hardening member. Her strawberry blond hair trailed halfway down her back, but she had secured it in a ponytail for this occasion. Leo stood enjoying her attention and was quickly at full mast. His cock was about nine inches long, and around three inches thick. His erection was basically the size of a tall beer can. And my wife loved every bit of it. As he stiffened, she had to pull her mouth back until she only had her lips around the head. I loved watching her suck that cock. But she was ready for more.

Standing up, Penny directed him to lay on the bed on his back. She liked to be on top the first time, so she could go slow and allow her vagina to stretch. Climbing over him, she straddled his hips and positioned herself over his sizeable rod. She put both hands between her legs to spread her pussy lips as she lowered herself onto him. I watched as she slowly took his cock inch by inch, moving up and down, taking a bit more with each stroke. The look on her face ranged between gasps of excitement and winces of pain, but soon she had it all. It always amazed me that she could take that big thing inside her.

Once her ass was touching his balls, Penny began to move up and down in a regular rhythm. Squeezing her own boobs, she bounced happily on his pole and tweaked her own nipples. Her rhythmic moaning indicated her rapidly approaching orgasm. Quickening her pace, she leaned forward, placing her hands on Leo's chest to steady herself. Her pendulous breasts bounced wildly as she moved faster. Finally, she gasped, caught her breath, and froze in place as she came, letting the orgasm wash over her. Her voice quivered as she moaned, "Oh fuck!"

Leo gave her a moment to recover before he took over. Sliding them toward the end of the bed he cupped her ass and stood up, with her still impaled. Her eyes widened as he lifted her, and she felt his cock prodding her at a different angle. Still holding her, he pushed her up against the wall and began thrusting. Her mouth formed a big O as she wrapped her arms around him and hung on. As he moved faster, Penny closed her eyes and moaned rhythmically with each thrust. She hooked her ankles together behind his back and squeezed her arms tightly around his shoulders. Her voice trembled as he pushed her into another orgasm and she called out, "Oh God!"

He slowed his thrusts to an easy pace to let her recover. As she relaxed, she appeared to be having trouble holding on. So, he turned and carried her back to the bed, lowering her gently to the mattress, and letting her slide off his cock. Her eyes were glazed over as she looked up at him and said, "Now it's your turn." Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she said simply, "Fuck me."

Crawling up on the bed between her legs, he positioned his erection at her already stretched canal. Penny watched and readied herself for the coming onslaught. As the head of his cock pushed into her pussy, I could hear her breathing increasing. He slid his entire length slowly into her. Then he began with long slow strokes, pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in all the way to the hilt. He took his time. The long strokes slowly increased in speed. Soon he was literally pounding her. His balls slapped against her ass with each stroke. I couldn't tell if she was having one long orgasm or a series of small ones strung together, but she was clearly enjoying herself. And so was Leo. Eventually, I saw him squeeze his eyes shut, and utter a groan as he shot his load into my wife's pussy. He slowed down but continued thrusting until he was spent. When he was done, he sat back on his haunches and allowed his softening cock to slide out of her.

Leo knew the drill. His job was done. He got up, wiped off his equipment, dressed and headed for the front door. I saw him out, thanked him, locked the door and headed back to the bedroom. There I found my wife still lying in the same position, with a dreamy smile on her face, and her legs spread wide. Her pussy was stretched open and cum ran down the crack of her ass. She looked beautiful. I got undressed and joined her on the bed. Laying down beside her, I put one leg over hers and snuggled up close. Penny turned her face toward mine, still smiling.

"Did you enjoy the show, baby?" she asked. "Did you like watching Momma get fucked with that huge cock?"

I smiled back at her and nodded.

"Mmmm. I think you did like it. I can feel your little dickie getting hard against my thigh." Penny slid her hand down and grasped my cock.

I couldn't help moaning a bit at her touch.

"I know what you want," she trilled. "You want to fuck me too, don't you?"

I nodded enthusiastically, but her smile faded into a mock pout.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. But Momma's pussy is so stretched out, I don't think either one of us would feel anything if you tried."

That wasn't entirely unexpected, but it still made me sad.

"Oh, don't worry, baby. Momma will take care of you," she assured me. "But first, you have a mess to clean up."

I had been expecting that too and resigned myself to the task. Sliding down between her legs, I began licking another man's cum out of my wife's well-fucked pussy. I ran my tongue up her ass crack and deep into her pussy, scooping out as much goop as I could reach. Her hole was so slick and wet and stretched out, I was able to push my tongue pretty far inside her.

"Mmmm... That's nice," Penny moaned. "I think your tongue reaches deeper than your little dickie does anyway." She rubbed her thighs on each side of my head and said, "After you get me nice and clean, maybe you could give my clitty some attention."

Leo was great at fucking but he was all about the pussy and rarely paid attention to her clit. I would take care of that for her. After scooping her pussy clean, I moved up and started sucking on her clitoris.

"Oh, yeah," she said, "That's it. Suck on my clit. Suck it like it's a little dick."

I worked her clit harder and faster, because I knew what she liked, and soon she cried out with another orgasm and clamped her thighs against my head. Her body trembled as she took a deep breath and sighed.

"Oh God, baby, you are good at that," she complimented. "Now bring that little dickie up here and I'll give you a reward."

I climbed up and straddled her chest, hanging my erection over her beautiful soft breasts. She reached up and took hold of my cock, beginning to stroke it lightly and slowly. "I love your little dickie," she said as she stroked. "I love how it fits perfectly in my hand. When I wrap my fist around it, you can't even see it anymore. I can completely cover it with my hand."

Gripping my cock barely tight enough for me to feel, she stroked me like that for a while, teasing me. Then she switched her grip, wrapping just her thumb and forefinger around my shaft a little more tightly than before. She worked me close to the edge before backing off. Then she wrapped all her fingers around me again, but instead of stroking, she just rubbed her thumb against the underside of my head. That kept me so close to the edge, I almost came. But she backed off again.

"You know," she said idly as her fingers brushed up and down my shaft. "I do have one hole that no one's ever been in. It should be nice and tight for you."

I raised an eyebrow at her. Was she suggesting what I thought she was suggesting? She had never shown any interest in anal before.

She looked at me with a sly smile and said, "Would you like to fuck Momma's ass, baby?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

Grabbing some lube from the nightstand, she rubbed it all over my cock. Then she rolled over and got up on all fours. She reached behind her and drizzled the lube over her butt, letting it run down her crack. I rubbed the slick substance around her asshole, carefully dipping the tip of my finger into the opening. She wiggled her rear in front of me and said, "Come on, baby. Put your little dickie in my ass."

I moved in and positioned my cock at her rear opening, then slowly pressed forward. She jumped a little as the head popped in, but quickly recovered. Then I cautiously slid further and further in, until I was right up against her sweet cheeks.

"That's it, baby," she growled. "Fuck Momma's ass."

I grabbed her hips and began stroking. God it felt good. She was so tight. It was the tightest hole I had ever been in. I moved faster and faster, slamming against her butt. My balls slapped against her pussy, making a hot, wet, smacking sound. I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace.

"Are you gonna cum, baby? Let me feel it. Shoot your cum in Momma's ass."

That was all I needed to hear. I couldn't hold it anymore. I unloaded spurt after spurt in her rear end.

"Oh, I can feel it, baby," she moaned. "It's so hot inside me. Give me all of it."

I kept pounding until my cock started softening. Then I slowed my pace and let it slide out of her. We both slumped over onto the bed, sidling up beside each other.

She took my face in her hands and said, "Oh, I liked that. Your little dickie is just right for my ass. We'll have to do that again."

I was hoping she'd say that.