All Comments on 'Watching My Wife'

by CodyMaverick

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Well written and sexy. I hate the cuck stories where the hubby is treated with disdain by wife and lover, but this clearly dodges that perspective. The lover seems to show reasonable respect for the permission he is getting from the husband, and she introduces hubby to a new sexual experience that pleases them both. Other than sweetly referring to his "little dickie" she in no way seems to humiliate him. If there is such a thing as a man whom the Creator "blessed" with a miniature pecker, then this seems like the best possible life for him and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. Such a poor rating on your first submission you just couldn't wait for more shitty scores.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

He could have thought about marrying a whore before the wedding. He apparently accepted that so he has to live with it. Whores can be married too!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Big manly cowboy pen name, but little sissy stories. Brett and Bart would be ashamed.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Re: 26thNC.... Perfectly stated!!!! 10/10 comment.

.

Anyone ever notice that the proto-cuckold always has a tiny penis. It's like there's no normal guys affected by this madness, which is impossible. Fetishes are not endemic to a certain size of a body part. So, this is a trope, a meme of sorts. These stories could be written as a fill in the blank, with the details only necessary to emphasize the self-loathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good read

It passed the hard on test 5

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Watching is a good pass time. Watching wife is ultimate goal of a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nothing original here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@Odiouser,

cooing sweet "little dickie" to her husband for now.

after more big penises later, that "little dickie" will be spat out from the wife's mouth -- with venom.

Such is a life of a cuck, full of disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not sure why he likes it when she says he has a little dickie. Sure, guy likes watching her but don't say that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@26thNC

You complain about this story, yet it’s a thousand times better than anything you’ve ever written. Oh yeah, you haven’t written shit. All you can do is bitch and moan about other people’s stories when your worthless ass can only come up with the same moronic comments day in and day out.

jesemmojesemmoabout 3 years ago

He's as sick as she is and fucking her ass is still her making fun of her husband. I find it hard to accept the weakness of men like him and allowing his wife to control, humiliate and make fun of his penis is over the top SICK!!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Anonymous, I'm still looking to comment on your first story too. I doubt that you have ever even read a story, as you spend your time chasing my comments. I own you bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s unfortunate that stories of this inclination tend to portray the husband/boyfriend as having a small dick and often include humiliation of some sort. This was a great story that would have been better without those derogatory elements

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ass for Hubby!

My wife found your story and shared it with me, we both enjoyed it a lot. She loves to read about how other wives have resolved the problem of having a ‘small dicked’ husband. My dickie is just three inches long and pencil-thin, even when fully erect. Her clit is almost as big, and she has me suck it as if it were a cock.

My wife has two lovers. Each of them comes over twice a week so, she had excellent sex for near 90 minutes about four times per week. Both of them have huge, long cocks so, she enjoyed your description of how the wife in your story handled a big one:

“She liked to be on top the first time, so she could go slow and allow her vagina to stretch. Climbing over him, she straddled his hips and positioned herself over his sizeable rod. She put both hands between her legs to spread her pussy lips as she lowered herself onto him.”

My wife also holds her pussy lips open with both hands to take those big guys. She loves to look me right in the eyes as she lowers herself down on their massive man meat. Sometimes will even playfully stick her tongue out at me as she does it!

After her lovers have had her in several positions, and she has cum on their cocks half a dozen times, she has me clean up the cream pies they leave behind. And she cums on my face, often by face sitting me. I don’t have vaginal sex with her because, as she says, “It’s really not worth it, unless I need to giggle!”

Instead, I get her ass after she fucks someone else. As the wife in your story said, "Oh, I liked that. Your little dickie is just right for my ass. We'll have to do that again."

My wife says, “My juicy, hot, responsive, orgasmic pussy is for my men. However, my unresponsive shit chute is for you, hubby!”

Great story; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a fact most guys have "average" size dicks, a few have horse cocks, and a few are anatomically challenged. While smaller penis size may be satisfactory early in a relationship with a woman who is not sexually experienced, time, familiarity, and especially childbearing tend to loosen the vagina, and make the small penis less satisfying to the woman.

In cases like this story seems to describe, where the couple love and trust each other, allowing the wife to enjoy a horse-hung stud occasionally and get "really filled", with the husband present and watching, seems like a reasonable accommodation for all, assuming the wife does not become deceptive and decide to "cheat" behind the husband's back. Likewise, for the man with a smaller penis, allowing him some "tight" anal sex is not likely to be uncomfortable, and is likely to allow both partners to experience orgasm together. This sounds like a win-win situation (or win-win-win, if the stud is friend). I agree that derogatory statements about the husband's size add little to the situation, and are likely over time to affect the husbands ego and his sex drive and desire for the person ridiculing him, and ultimately his ability to perform, unless he's "into" being humiliated.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

absolutely one of the best wife sharing stories on this entire site... hubby is always present..he watches.. and when the Leo is finished he gets to fuck his lovely wife... 100% correct the way it should be..what the fuck is so hard that other authors can't get it right... its not rocket science .. hubby present.. involved.. they both enjoy.. NO fucking behind hubby's back without him..come on other authors.. learn something from this author !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

been trying to find a woman like yours, most of my life,!

Seemore51Seemore51over 2 years ago

This story reminds me of when I was a much younger man. I always enjoyed watching my wife take a friends hard cock and letting him fill her shaved pussy with warm sperm. I would then fuck and fill her too. The difference is my cock is 8 1/2 inches from pubic bone to tip and very thick. Guys with large cocks like to watch too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We had a problem Houston. Yes she cheated on me with a man that she said was considerably larger while I was away for work. I knew what happened just as soon as I entered her. When I got home she threw herself at me kissing hugging me saying how much she loved and missed me. The children were the same. Back to bedtime. I got out of bed and headed to the shower. Andy asked what's wrong babe don't tell me you are sick? You tell me I thought we were happily married but you just proved me wrong. She confessed it happened late that same afternoon with a coworker after a meeting and they had a few drinks and with me being gone and all it just happened. She changed jobs and with counciling we put our marriage back together. Even though it would never be the same. It just won't believe me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have licked her and my juices out of my wife but when I went down on her and I knew the smell and I hadn't been there yet. I exploded. I packed a bag and moved into the back room at my office. She begged and pleaded for me to forgive her. She asked what she should tell the children. Try the truth I said. We were separated for almost a month. I let her know that I never cheated and never would. But if she ever had any doubts in our marriage being faithful let me know and I would give her a divorce asap. We are still together 23 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy being small and able to live out all my erotic dreams with my wife and our good male friend who is very well endored. Only he fucks her now while I enjoy feasting on her regularly fucked pussy. I won't want to change roles with him. All 3 of us are beyond satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A short but great read!

Its on a ass or a butt until it becomes a butt pussy.

Its only a mouth until becomes a mouth pussy 👄 with a clit 👅

My wife always said she had 3 pussies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story until the cleanup. I can understand the enjoyment of watching but I can't understand wanting to lick it clean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good story i would let my wife enjoy a big cock if she desired it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We have done some of the same stuff I love having my wife after she has been with a bigger man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't have the biggest cock either. It is 5 inches, and I haven't been able to satisfy my wife since she had our kids. After some discussion we agreed that she could have sex outside our marriage a couple times a month with another bigger man. We found another older married guy on a dating site. He usually comes over to our house for an hour or two while I take the kids out to eat or to the park etc... She usually picks him up and he ducks down while she pulls into the garage so as not to draw attention. He is 71/4 inches and completely satisfies her. I always have sex with her afterwards but before she takes a shower. Cum is not dripping out of her because she does wipe most of it out. Plus, we have to wait a couple hours until we put the kids asleep. It is a big turn on for me to smell and taste his sex as I go down on her. And she always gets off as I lick and suck her clit. I know it is not for everyone, but it has sure worked for us. She has been doing the same guy for 3 years now. I even buy him a beer every now and then to thank him.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG9 months ago

Unfortunately, I can't say the same as the few last anonymous comments.. I too have a small dick (5.25c) and can't bring my wife to climax.. after many discussions with her, she continues to say absolutely no to me getting her a nice big cock. So I can't say like you other guys do how terric it is, so I just keep trying with no luck

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

I can understand why a husband with a small cock wants his wife to be satisfied. I don't like the humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous