All Comments on 'Watching my Wife'

by SlutMILF22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot…the threat of pregnancy always adds special excitement…not sure how long they will keep the whole marriage thing going…if pregnant she could always consider divorce and getting alimony and child support..almost sounds sexy…

JT

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Does she know that he was watching?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem? His wife never returned home! Who wants to stay married to a sicko wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alt ending: Jake tripped and knocked over a plant outside the window. The stranger came out and dragged him into the house by his hair. Abby was laughing as the larger man made Jake strip and then tossed the sissy over his knee and spanked his ass until Jake cried. The man then forced Jake between Abby's legs while he fucked him hard from behind. When he was done with the pathetic boi he kicked him out onto the curb without his clothes, laughing the entire time. Abby, realized Jake was no man and she never came home, but did live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Synonyms for"member": manhood, thickness, penis, prick, cock, dick

Grogu269Grogu269about 1 year ago

You could have added more detail on how he cleaned her up, but this was very good.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011about 1 year ago

loved your story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I felt the same way the 1st time I watched my wife. It is an extremely good decryption of the

emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife and I have had several different experiences. Cuck, MMF, MFF, swapping ladies, and yes we have both cheated on one another. My favorite is being the duck but I like picking the man. I make sure he is very well hung and big girth. I tell him beforehand to fuck her as hard as he possibly can and show her no mercy. She squeals and moans so damn loud our neighbor lady hears her. It's so damn hot watching her be fucked very hard by a huge cock.

GECuckGECuck11 months ago

Part 2: when she gets home and tells him about it while he cleans her up:)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My 34 year old wife has been fucking an older well-endowed guy for 5 years now. I have never watched them but I set her up and wanted her to enjoy sex again. I could not get her off with my 5 inches after she had our second child, except with oral. It was so exciting watching her go into the hotel elevator with him that first time. He comes into town once a month and she meets up with him the 3-5 nights he stays in town. It is really a turn on for me to smell the places he has been in her on the occasions she comes home dirty. The sloppy seconds is unbelievably hot. She says he really satisfies her and thanks me for talking her into trying another man. Wife sharing is not for everybody, but it has really worked for us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It was well paced, descriptive and everyone orgasmed at the end which, is the way a voyeur story should be. Early in our marriage my wife was fairly shy however, she was cooperative when I had her dress up sexy and we went out dancing. After we danced several songs, I encouraged her to dance with other men the rest of the night.

Between men, she would come back to my table and have a drink with me. Much to our surprise she was enjoying it! So, I upped the ante and told her to flirt with, kiss and let the other men feel her up. And then to bring her favorite guy back to our table for drinks.

He was a pleasant guy and my wife was hugging him right in front of me. I told him to kiss her like he meant it and feel her up in our booth – and he did! Then, without even discussing it I said, “Let’s go out for some fresh air. It’s kind of warm in here.”

I opened the back door of our huge Volvo wagon and had them sit down. I went around, started the car and I drove them around. They started making out and he pulled her dress off her shoulders. I found a nice, private parking place and pulled in. I kept the romantic music on the radio while she sucked his cock and then he mounted and rode her to several orgasms. She was howling like a she-wolf being bred!

He impregnated my wife that night and we discovered that she was exhibitionist and I was a voyeur. After that we sat up many situations just like your story where she would fuck another man and I would get to secretly watch. Your story covered all the necessary topics for this type, for example, as you narrated:

Better sex for the Wife:

“He knew that she was experiencing sensations that she had never felt before, especially not with him.”

Husband secretly wanks off:

“Jake finally reached his peak at the sight of this and shot his load onto the outside of the house…”

Lover has more cum than husband:

“His load did not even come close to the amount the man was emptying into his wife.”

Pregnancy Risk:

“He was worried about the possibility of an unplanned pregnancy but also felt a slight hint of arousal at the thought of another man getting his wife pregnant.

In summary, your story checked all our boxes. Great job! This is how you do this type of story! It merits additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars for this story! Also 5 stars for you and your wife's adventure Anonymous. It must have been so hot watching your wife getting it on in the back of your Volvo. I so would like that for my wife. I am not sure about the pregnancy part, but the risk of my wife not being on the pill and a man pumping cum in her would be a big turn on for me. I was just wondering anonymous, are most of the guys better endowed than you? I know I want my wife to be pleasured better than I can. I just don't know how to bring it up to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutMILF22@SlutMILF22
I am just a loving young mother who is very much still a cum slut lol Enjoy my stories as I plan to write my true sex experiences as well as some of my fantasies! <3