All Comments on 'Watching My Wife'

by KansasFun

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
good story

Maybe you get to suck Jim's hard cock alongside your wife next time.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Maybe next time...

Maybe next time it'll be only him and Jim...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

A good hot L.W. story.Just ignore the haters here and please write again.

Many of us here love these kind of stories.THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why ?

I saw on your homepage where the majority of your postings are In Gay Male , I personally think that quite a few of the authors who post similar stories as this are closeted Gay males . Here's a thought , why not stay in that category .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not one word of dialogue.

No quotation marks used in the writing of this story, but some were probably harmed.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Nice Story

I am surprised that Jim didn't fuck her several times more and that Lorie didn't ride him in the morning before coffee in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And a different venue

We all hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If you hate these stories why are you reading them?

Author, I do think that proper use of punctuation would help the readability, the story is pretty good. I thought the sex was a little limited, but not surprising. Fairly close to an experience my spouse and I had. Made me go to the gym more. I am not gay but when you see such a powerful member you can't help wonder what it would be like. Also, most psychologists think all porn is essentially gay porn. Otherwise why would be care where HE cums, or how BIG he is? If we were trying to identify with HIM then all male actors would be average sized, but we are not, most viewers are subconsciously identifying with female actor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

One lousy story today and it has to be about wife watching. Imagine that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really???

Doesn't seem too much like a LW tale.

"Husband" is a closet homo- or bi- sexual (especially, with the last couple of paragraphs). With that being said this would probably be a better story for another category. And, how does going most of ones life (being as they're in their 50s) just now come to this lifestyle as if it were something new. And really, going from fantasy of another woman to join them (@ beginning of story) to curious about having a dick in his mouth; miss some mental processes/steps in there somewhere?

Again, this seems more like just a guy in his late age processing the fact that he possibly has bi to homosexual tendencies rather than a LW story.

Other than that writing style is a little too unemotional without any dialogue; the use of quotation marks.

So, starting with a 5; minus a few points for writing style w/cut & dry interior monologue (no real emotions) and, minus a point or two for category placement: I give a 1*.

KansasFunKansasFunover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous comments...

Any anonymous comments ignored. Don't have an ID behind the insults..... ingnored ! =)

Come on, if you are gonna complain put an ID behind it. Or shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it, ignore these other assholes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Use the delete button

Very good story. The usual trolls showed-up to trash it and you, personally. Take out the trash and keep writing.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
Sad!

Ruined an OK story with "It was so hot watching her suck his cock and I wondered what that would be like to feel a hard dick in my mouth... I bet it would be fun."

This line wasn't needed, added nothing to the story, and was just a waste and distraction that killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A really really common plot.

When your sex life gets boring, start having sex with other people. You should be a marriage councilor. You can't do any worse than you have at being a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yawn, another unerotic story written for

birth control. Big turn-off, no sex tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story did not make sense.

He starts out complaining about the lack of sex in their relationship. She winds up getting banged and he still has to beat off.... kinda of stupid don't ya think? Now she gets the taste of strange and he is high and dry. Like all these stories the wife takes the cock and the husband gets no pussy. Why would this be worth a star? Really?

Then you end it with him wanting to suk dick.... you are kidding right? Not a great story. More like a student that tossed a story together from different stories so he could get a passing grade.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love Kansas fun

The fact that the story didn't make sense to some readers doesn't take away from the fact that this is a hot story and this girl loves hot stories. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good one

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
comments

My guess is that a person has to read a story before an opinion of it can be made.

I read the story. I didn't like it.

Not liking something does not make a person a 'hater', even if I 'hated' the story. If I backed up my opinion with a rationale, then I still wouldn't be a 'hater'.

Mostly irrelevant, though .. these ratings etc. I have yet to see any relatively objective criteria that people share when making their ratings. I've read stories that you'd think would be judged as horrible by any standard, and yet there are always fans -- there to massage the writer's ego, label anyone with less than a glowing opinion as 'hater'. Seems they can't handle different points of view.

I was pondering the value of a fake name for myself. It would be no less anonymous than anonymous, but might appease the author. But, what the hell, the title and contents of my comment are enough of an identifier.

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
4 Stars

The writing and grammar could have been better, but it was a nice story with a genuine feel to it.

On a separate note, why do 'Loving Wives' stories draw so many nasty Anonymous comments? "Methinks thou dost protest too much"!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
@anonymous "comments"

Objective criteria? Literotica actually has a fairly good one with the star system. It isn't fool proof, but it works pretty good. If you hold your cursor over the stars it will tell you what they mean.

I can't comment on this story; I didn't read it. It's not my sort of thing, but I did notice the interesting comment. Probably, the scoring doesn't work perfectly, but if you see stories getting low scores, they are usually bad. High scoring stories are usually good, so I guess it's working.

Oh, yes, some authors are well known for writing troll stories and they can't buy a good score because most long time readers know who they are.

Then there are the sycophants who love certain authors. I happen to love my sycophants. I am one, myself. Vandy wouldn't let me join the sycophant club because I couldn't pass the test, even though I said he was God, but DFWBeast took me in (Love you, Killian). Us sycophants meet for donuts and coffee every Thursday. You have to get a user name and make bunches of comments, though, so we know you're for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good BUT

I liked the story until the very end when he thought he would like to try a cock in his mouth. Homosexual behavior is not my thing and that ruined an otherwise good story. As a result I only gave it 1 star.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

I gave you a 5 and in retrospect, after reading other comments that pointed out some problems I missed, I think I might have been a bit too generous. Still, the story was enjoyable and not hard to read, thus the 5.

To be picky in an attempt to help, you probably shouldn’t write anything about a man sucking cock in any story posted to LW. The men who haunt these pages just aren’t going to look upon such a story kindly.

Don’t let the non-constructive negative comments get you down. Apparently some readers want to drive Literotica out of business. Why else would they bitch about having free stories to read?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked most of it

I gave the story a 4 and also feel that was generous. A great story line that could easily have been a 5 with a bit of editing. Also thought the cuckold husband's words about interest in sucking cock, killed it and replaced what could have been a much better ending. I would love it if my Husband were to decide to share me, but, I would do all the cock-sucking.

Far be it from me to give any serious critique of another's writing. I am far from an expert, not even close. No way though, would I ever do it anonymously. Really view that as cowardly.

screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

Nice. I rather enjoyed that. 4 stars.

The next time my wife and I are on vacation I'd live to bring our own "Jim" back to our hotelroom. Then watch him fuck my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

In the beginning of story I thought the wife's sex drive had dried up but it transpires that it was his technique seems was at fault as she had no trouble at all with the stud.

The low star rating because his lack of respect of his wife by wanting her to fuck other men, instead of sorting the problem out with help the selves definitely. Love and caring was definitely out the window.

Having said my comments but it was well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Guess what cuck boy...

you'll soon be replaced by someone who can get her off. While she was being fucked senseless and he was beating on his little weenie, she never acknowledged his presence. The was no cuddling, thank your, or I love you. Looks like she does still have a sex drive, just not with you. This could use a second chapter that explains what happens to the slut and cucks marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I had my first cum while he was eating her. I almost came while she was sucking his magnificent cock and hubby was describing it. I imagined I was him and sucking the cock with her.

I had my second as hubby described his climax while he was beating his 6 in cock, just the prefect size for deep throating. Wish I and my wife had been there with them. Me jerking my little pee pee while hubby fucks her and then tells me to clean all of them

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Really good story! Enjoyed it totally. Did a similar thing when I got my wife a massage. We both fucked her that night. Very hot. Unfortunately I didn’t get to suck the guy’s cock either but got to taste him kissing my wife. To the trolls ... if you don’t like these hot stories go back to your Green Monster comics. I enjoy stories of wives getting fucked. Keep writing!

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Very hot story.

Loved the descriptions. An actual 3-some might be even hotter. Love to see him suck the other guys cum out of her pussy and then fuck her through his load.

Easy 5.😊

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Read it a second time .....

still loved it. Maybe a 2nd chapter with them actually doing a 3-some. Love to watch her husband suck her lovers cum from her dripping pussy. Good job. Keep writing!😊💦💧

john2209john2209over 4 years ago
Loved it

Thanks, j enjoyed your story

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Story sucked

Story sucked, just like the gay, cuck husband being an idiot for his wife. The whore liked it, but she is always up for sick shit so don't take that as a win.

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

Great story

I would love to watch my wife enjoying a nice cock.

rickillinois2rickillinois2almost 2 years ago

A great story, thanks for sharing it.

jimoldmaanjimoldmaanover 1 year ago

Great story......somewhat like on of our experiences years ago

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

A nice story well written but with a few typo's. I wonder if meeting in a bar scenario is more a US situation as I've never personally experienced it in UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story and very erotic l. Very well written and described

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKansasFun@KansasFun
I am 63yr male/cd and LOVE sex. I always think about it and always have fantasies. Fun for me involves watching quality erotic video, reading stories and the occasional phone and cam play! I've been enjoying crossdressing again. I love how it feels to look sexy. Loving the sex...