Watching My Wife Find Herself Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then something happens that brings all this into the open.

--

"Girls' night out, huh? Okay! When?" I ask.

"Saturday night." Archana says.

"Saturday night is my meteor shower sleepover!" our daughter pipes up without looking away from her phone.

"Okay, great. You will be at the meteor shower sleepover. And Archu will be out with the girls. I guess I will just sleep early!"

Saturday night comes. Our daughter is at the sleepover. Archana is getting ready. to go out. She is wearing a shoulder-less short dress and looking very hot and fuckable. I want to jump her right away. I try to. But she says, "Please Ninu, not now."

OK, not now I think. But then when?

Archana goes to the bar. Thanks to phone tracking, I know which bar. I drive there after our daughter leaves. I know Archana is in there. I enter the bar. I see her. She is with all female friends. Oh wow! So a genuine girls night out, I think. But I still wait in my car in the parking lot.

The night ends. Archana comes out of the bar with the girls. The girls leave, one by one, as their Ubers arrive. Archana is the last one left. She is looking at her phone. I wonder, is she calling an Uber? If she is, I should go home. But no! A car pulls up past me. It is Steve! Not Leon. Just Steve! So she did plan to hook up again. Oh well.

Archana gets into the car with Steve who starts driving. I follow them. The car stops in front of a big mansion. Steve and Archana get out of the car and I see my wife being guided by the hand into the place. At this point, I feel a bit lost. How do I follow them? I park the car in a dark alley and sneak up to the mansion.

The mansion is huge, but also largely open. So I can sneak around and watch things as they progress. I watch and listen as Steve, holding my wife's hand, takes her to the main door and rings the bell. An old white man in his 60s answers the door.

"Hi Uncle Jack, this is the girlfriend I told you about...Archie!"

"Hello, Archie! You are beautiful!"

"Hehehe, thank you!"

My wife is now going by Archie apparently! They enter the house. I circle the house. Uncle Jack is with two other old men and they are all having booze. Archana is introduced to everyone in the house, Then they all move to a big swimming pool in the back. Which is great for me, because it gives me a full view of everything.

So I am standing by the compound wall, hidden, watching my wife, my high school sweetheart, the love of my life going in there with Steve, her fuck buddy, and three old men drooling over her.

(to be continued)

12