Watching My Wife With Another Man

Story Info
A husband and wife play a game that winds up in a cuckold.
2.3k words
4.34
23.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard this one was good, what do you think?" I turned to look, but she had already retreated to scrolling on her phone. I guess I was picking the movie for tonight. Again.

It wouldn't matter much, since I'd be the only one watching it, just as it happens night after night. I'd long ago stopped trying to pick the copacetic, agreeable common ground, and started picking the ones I would enjoy alone. The experience was a hair's breadth from sitting alone, anyway.

"Have you heard of the app Spicy Sync?" She piped up during the opening credits.

"No, haven't heard of it."

"Siddrha told me about it at the work get-together. A couple each gets the app, they put in some sexy stuff they might like to try and the app tells them where they matched up. It's to, like, try new things, y'know - shake it up," she bobbled her head adorably.

"You want to try this?" I asked.

"Maybe. It's just an idea because - you have to admit - our sex life has gotten a little stale in the last while," she said, shyly. "Only if you want to."

Out sex life had atrophied, there is no denying it. We used to be passionate but I frequently detected acting from both sides in our sex, and to me it was mechanical and often not even worth the preamble. I had become accustomed to masturbating a lot more, and appreciated the simplicity. It was a shame to be reduced to this, but I imagined many men despaired the same situation in quieter moments and behind closed doors.

"Sure, let's do it," I agreed. What did we have to lose? What, indeed.

We each downloaded the app and looked separately on our phone screens. I caught her attempting to look at mine several times, but she would have to expose herself too for the answers she sought. Remy's phone made a swoop sound effect as she hit submit, and a notification popped up on my phone saying she had completed the questionnaire ahead of me. I had lingered on one particular entry myself, and wasn't quite finished. The entry next to the waiting checkbox read "Watching my wife with another man". I checked the box, and hit submit, triggering the swoop sound effect and a notification ding on Remy's phone. She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1... look!"

Disappointingly, not many entries aligned. I had checked a few longshot entries, but I knew her preferences - at least the the things she categorically wasn't into. She wouldn't do anal, wouldn't swallow cum, didn't like the idea of being tied. I always thought her no-go list was a little stringent but these weren't must-haves for me, or even of particular interest.

Amongst some of the more pedestrian entries (pool sex, sex outdoors, road head, toys), stood prominently a daunting entry we had both checked. There is was, staring me in the face: "Watching my wife with another man".

My heart sank and fluttered at once. This was both frightening and titillating!

"Really? I'm surprised!" she said. "If you're actually into that, we could talk about it," she stood up and wrapped an arm half way around my back. She was tiny next to me, but I felt like a little child suddenly.

--

The more we discussed it, the more I warmed up to the idea; she warmed up too. We had sex more in the two weeks planning the tryst than in the preceding two months and the heat and intensity was more like I remembered. I would be inside her and she would close her eyes, and would license her the fantasy by saying, "Close your eyes, imagine it's our friend fucking you," and she would. "I can't wait," I'd say, "to see him put his big cock in you and make you moan!" She would writhe and knead her little tits and roll her head back. I would pound harder and she would scream.

We had a candidate in mind by Remy's suggestion. A co-worker of hers named Nathan, with whom I worried it might be hard to broach the subject. According to Remy, it was unexpectedly easy and he was excited by the prospect. When I heard that detail I was yet again nervous and excited in equal measure; it had just become real. I actually did want this to happen, but a jealous voice in my ear whispered that I had fallen into a trap and that these conversations started before the app was ever mentioned. I pictured Remy and Nathan getting close and caressing, thinking of how the could have one another without, by the strictest definition, cheating on me.

Nevertheless, I relented. Nathan was attractive and a good few years younger than me, even a few younger than Remy. He was a little taller, a little fitter - for a less secure man this would be a daunting proposition. I had no idea how I would feel.

Nathan would arrive soon, and although I didn't say it, it occurred to me momentarily that it'd been he who suggested this at the work event and not Siddrha. Maybe he was keen to have sex with Remy all along - not hard to imagine - and this was a crafty workaround.

My suspicious mind was taking me out of the moment, so I shook my head and refocused as we could see him climbing the stairs to the front door. Remy looked at me and flashed a half-nervous/half-giddy smile with a playful shrug, and skipped towards the door.

Over the last few days we discussed this, sitting on the couch, her legs hooked over mine and us wrapped in an embrace. The TV was never on. It was important to feel close to one another, connected, unified, if we were embarking on a thing such as this. We had to be together, it was Nathan who was the outsider, even if the prospect was, as it was laid out, for me to watch the two of them have sex without myself taking part. Nothing was barred, though I had to imagine Remy's existing prohibitions stood, and things like anal and cumming in her mouth were still off the menu.

The doorbell rang, and we could see the color of Nathan's jacket waiting through the faux stained glass door. Remy took a last look back at me, flitted her hair and pulled the door open.

She stood on her tiptoes to give him a hug and I saw the light play off her shining legs, which I had helped to wax about a week prior. Ironically, she was too shy to go to a salon for a wax, so we had to figure out how to do a home Brazilian and her legs in two shifts. Although I didn't like inflicting pain, stripping her pussy bare was stimulating for me. It was too sore when finished for sex, but we were intimate after and during, and I pictured her smooth, perfect mount and lips underneath the short babydoll dress and thong we had selected. We had showered together and played, but I sensed she wanted to save up for the event.

He advanced in the door, and reached out to shake my hand, which I gladly accepted. We exchanged a smile and I welcomed him inside. He kicked off his shoes and we proceeded downstairs and sat on the couch.

"So," I said, "how do we get going?" I had meant it as an icebreaker but it felt awkward. "Do you want a drink?"

"No, actually, I think I'm alright," he answered.

"Well, why don't you show Nathan the lingerie we picked out?" I told Remy. She bit her lip and stood up, looking back and forth from me to Nathan. She stood up off the couch and I moved over to the chair we had set up with a view. She lifted up the dress and flashed Nathan, then pulled it back down and glanced back at me sheepishly. She was really nervous, but Nathan smiled at the red-rimmed, lacy black bra and thong Remy had on underneath the dress. "I'm good, go ahead," I said, nodding.

She pulled the spaghetti straps of the dress over her dainty shoulders and wriggled it down over her breasts and hips, revealing her gorgeous, petite body and the sexy lingerie. Nathan reached out and pulled her in by the hips, in between his legs, and she leaned in to kiss him deeply, her auburn hair falling across his face and concealing the kiss. Their mouths opened and I could see the depth and passion with which they made out, he moved his right hand to her breast and the other around her ass, pulling her in closer.

She climbed on top of Nathan with one leg first, then the other, and straddled her companion's lap, grinding into his erection and pressed her body against his, never breaking the kissing contact. He reached both hands around and pressed her hips in tighter to his, undulating his own until he rocked forward and stood her back up. She flung the hair out of her face and waited while he undid his pants.

"Let's take this off," he said undoing his belt, button and fly. And she followed suit, stepping out of the panties and flicking them in my direction with her toes. She reached back and released the bra, then leaned forward and shimmied it off in a way I'd seen a million times, which reminded me what in fact I was witnessing.

Nathan stood from the couch and executed a little do-si-do to seat Remy, as if by instinct she lifted and spread her legs to offer her pussy to him. He kneeled in front of the couch and without a moment's hesitation, holding one leg in each hand, plunged in with his tongue. It looked irresistible, and I was so erect that it ached.

She looked over and reached her hand to me while he worked, licking her deep and thrusting in a finger rhythmically. She glistened with wetness. With his other and he held her legs wide open; this was his space.

Instinctually, I undid my own pants and masturbated. I couldn't resist, it was absolutely compelling, but went slow as not to finish before them. He went faster responding to her moaning to a screaming crescendo, his mouth was locked to her pussy, gorging on it like a famished animal.

In one smooth motion he stood up and pulled down his underwear, allowing his impressive erection to spring free. He grabbed a handful of her hair and directed her to sit forward and she immediately opened her mouth wide and took his member in. She started enthusiastically sucking him in and out, I hadn't see her do it with such vigor before. It was like she couldn't wait to suck him and reveled in the opportunity. One hand held his cock around the base (her hand barely wrapped around!) and the other gingerly rubber her clit and vulva. That too, I had never seen her do.

Nathan gently grabbed Remy's hands and pulled her into a standing position. He bent over to kiss her and she reached up to meet him, his hand returning to her pussy to rub it as they kissed. She moaned again, her eyes closed.

He guided her to turn around and face the couch and she made an eye at me, gleaming with anticipation. She climbed up on the couch and bent over in lordosis, presenting her ass and pussy to him. He approached and pushed into her as she soundlessly mouthed "Oh my god!"

He mounted her from the rear and placed a hand above each hip. For a few strokes he went slowly, easing his large rod into her until her ass met his hips. Then he started a gradually climbing rhythm until the contacts of her cheeks against his hips made slaps. Then he pounded her aggressively, pulling her back and forward, and she cried out in ecstasy.

He withdrew and grabbed his cock with his hand, stroking it with her generous lubrication. "Here, you go on top," he said. He sat on the couch and motioned, she climbed back over and sat atop his lap again, but this time reached between her legs to guide him back inside. Her pussy gratefully accepted him this time, and immediately she bounced in his lap. I repositioned for a better view, and could see his huge cock entering and withdrawing, in and out, and the pink lips of her pussy stretched to the limit to accommodate him. The lips grabbed on with each withdrawal, as if it urged to keep him inside her. Her hair bounced and flew as she moved, bracing her movements against his chest with her petite hands.

"...ungh," he said. "I'm going to...."

Without a word, she spryly jumped off and bent over him, putting his cock deep into her mouth. I saw it convulse as he released "Mhmmm, mhm," she muffled as the pulsing rod ejected semen into her mouth. The final, long flex filled her mouth more than she could contain, and a drop rolled down his shaft onto his testicles. As he relaxed and fell calm, she withdrew the erection carefully, holding her lips tight to his quaking shaft and glistening glans. Then looked at me and swallowed, smiling.

I looked down to find that I had cum in unison, even without touching myself. The whole thing was overwhelming, but I found that I had been part of the activity after all, even with out a touch. All of us heaped onto the couch, spent, and didn't exchange a word, just alternately humming and moaning in satisfaction.

"Thanks, Nathan," I said. "Come again, any time."

I felt closer to Remy than ever and with a line of stranger's semen dripping down her chin, she had never looked hotter.