All Comments on 'Watching My Wife With Another Man'

by Shinyandnewxxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Not a bad story

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer4 months ago

So, with her husband, she won't swallow cum. But with the third person, she greedily dives on him, takes the lot in her mouth, then swallows. Finally smiling at her now cuck husband. WTF. This dickhead had better make sure his slut wife swallows her husbands cum the very next time they have sex. If Dumbo lets her get away with disrespecting him like that, he may as well hand in his man-card. What a pathetic dickhead he is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the story for the most part, but at the end where she has the stranger's cum dribbling out of her mouth, but then she has refused to swallow her husbands cum doesn't ring true. I don't see it as disrespecting him so much as the author could have brought out the jealousy and inner fearr the husband must have been feeling that he would lose his wife to this guy she likes to fuck and suck off better than him.

ShinyandnewxxxShinyandnewxxx4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I think commenters have clued into something - why does Remy do something with the other guy she wouldn't do with the narrator? Just got carried away, or was she sending a message, and what'll happen in the aftermath? It's intended to be a little ambiguous, but maybe there could be follow-up stories to see what happens. Let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent premise but way too short. It was over just as I started to get into it. Needs to be lengthened and expanded. How about more about what happened after they agreed? Shopping for the lingerie together, what he picked out for her date, etc.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

This is a great story. I can’t wait to hear the repercussions of her swallowing his cum. Does her husband now get to reclaim her or is he staying for another round?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very hot. I love seeing my sexy promiscuous wife fulfilling her needs while I watch. She looks over at me and just stares at how pathetic I look after I cum from jerking off…I promise to buy her something special for being so good to me and fulfilling my dreams…Her good husband..

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We’ll written and very sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous