Watching our Landlords

Story Info
Watching our landlords leads to exhibitionism and group sex.
7.1k words
4.66
13.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were first married, my wife, Natalie (Nat) and I moved in to a town home style apartment that we rented from the owners, John and Carol. The town homes were in quads, with small common courtyards encompassed by each quad. Our town home faced John and Carol's across the courtyard.

John and Carol were in their early 50's, and said when their kids moved out, they downsized their home, and bought the two town homes together, one as an investment rental, and one to live in. They were nice places, with full garages, a small guest room and sizable rec rooms on the first floor, kitchen and dining room and living room on the middle floor, and a large master bedroom, plus a second bedroom and second bath on the third floor. The master bedroom had a balcony that looked over the courtyard, and the second bedroom had its own balcony, too.

John and Carol were both trim and fit, too, and regularly headed out the door to go on runs together, or bike rides. John was tall, just over 6 feet, two, I'd guess, with some silver streaks in his hair, but no noticeable wrinkles except around his eyes when he smiled. Carol was shorter, but also fit and trim. Her red hair was bobbed short and she also had an infectious smile.

Shortly after moving in, Nat told me that Carol had asked if we wanted to join them on a bike ride some weekend. Also being into fitness together, I said "sure!" and we began to regularly join them for some day trips. Being still in our 20's we were able to keep up, but the two of them were quite capable of a long day of riding on flat ground or on the hills.

One night, about 9:30, I noticed that I hadn't seen Natalie, so I went up to check on her.

"Nat? Hon, are you up here?" I asked, heading into our darkened room.

"Ah! Tommy! You scared me! DON'T TURN ON THE LIGHT!"

"What?" I said out loud, and wondering what the heck was going on.

As my eyes adjusted, I saw that Nat was sitting in front of the balcony door, staring out the door.

"Honey, what are you doing?"

"Well, I, uh, um, well I'm a little embarrassed to say,"

I took notice that she was only wearing a bathrobe, and it was open and she had her hand at her crotch.

"Come here - quietly and slowly, I don't want to be noticed!"

Well, I had noticed! My sexy wife diddling with her own pussy was always exciting to me, and my cock was quickly aroused!

"What do you mean, 'be noticed'?"

"By them," she replied pointing across the way.

It was then that I looked. Across the way, John and Carol's light was on, their curtains open, and I could clearly see Carol's naked body, facing out the window, clearly bouncing up and down on John's stiff cock.

"Jeez, Nat, I can't believe you're getting off watching them! Isn't that a bit, well, like a peeping Tom!?"

"God, Tommy, it's so sexy watching them fuck like that! Look at her face, she is really loving it. Watch how she grinds her hips on him when she comes down. She's in ecstasy!"

I was watching the show across the way, and watching how Nat was pushing her fingers into her own hairy snatch. Without a thought or a second lost, I had unbuckled my belt and my pants were on the floor, my cock springing free. I walked up to Natalie and quickly slid to the floor, putting my face as close to her damp pussy as I could get it. The sight, sound and scent of her fingers slipping into the folds of her pussy, and swirling around her clit had me suddenly randy like a wild animal.

"Look, Tommy, look!" Natalie suddenly said, "look she's coming! See that look on her face! And he's coming, too! Look at him lift up off the chair, pushing deep into her! They're both twitching and pushing...and look at their faces! OH, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, too!"

I realized that my little wife was getting off - I mean, really getting off - watching the neighbors fuck. I looked over to see Carol turning and kissing John, and John's hands kneading his wife's breasts. I turned from them and pushed my face into my wife's slippery cunt, kissed her through her orgasm.

"Mmmm! Tommy! I have never watched someone else fuck before! I mean, not really - only in dumb porno films, but that was absolutely mind blowing!"

As I looked again, we could see John's cock soften and slip out of Carols swollen pussy. With it, a small river of come ran out, and dripped on the floor. We watched them kiss again, and Carol got off of John's lap. John moved about, his softening cock glistened and dripped. Carol's hand grasped him and squeezed the drops of come of the end of his dick. She looked at her hand, and I remember thinking that if she licked it off her hand, I'd probably just come right then and there, but she didn't. She looked and John, and held out her hand, and HE LICKED IT!

Natalie gasped, "Did you see that?" she asked, excitedly. "She just squeezed his pecker and then he licked up the come!"

As we continued to watch, Carol sat in the chair, and spread her legs. John was quickly on his knees and proceeded to eat his wife's pussy!

"Tommy! He's eating her out after he shot off in her vag! I can't believe it! Oh my god! Look at her face again!"

It was true, her face was one of pure ecstatic joy. She wrapped her legs around John and seemed to clamp him in place and she lost herself in her pleasure. After a few minutes of this her head went back, and her legs went limp, falling off of John's back, her feet settling back on the floor. John sat up and the shared a long, sensual kiss.

I looked up at my wife, and she looked at me, kneeling on the floor in front of her chair. She nearly knocked me down as she got up from the chair, grabbing my hand as she went.

"I need you in me - NOW!" she said, pulling me to the bed. She threw off the spread and top sheet as her robe hit the floor. "On your back!" she commanded.

I had never been disappointed when Nat "took charge" in bed, so I happily complied and she climbed on top, frantically taking my cock in her hand, and aiming it directly at her wet snatch and with a single movement sank me deep inside. The sudden sensation of warm, snug, velvet and I nearly lost it that second, but somehow held off.

Natalie was a wanton, lust-driven sex maniac, grunting and thrusting herself on me.

"Tommy! Fuck - fuck - fuck! God, I am so fuckin'..."

At that point, she was incoherent. Bouncing on my cock for all she was worth until she suddenly stopped, grinding her clit onto me and gurgling. Her orgasm hit her, and practically pulled my semen out of me and I felt like I gave her what felt like a quart of come. She collapsed on to me, and kissed me and ground her pussy over me, trying to squeeze every last drop from me.

She grinned down at me. "Thanks, I really needed that!"

"My pleasure - I assure you, my pleasure!"

She lay her head down on my shoulder, and nibbled on my neck.

The next thing I knew, it was 2:00 am and I had to pee. I gently rolled Nat off of me and walked to the bathroom. On the way back, I looked over to John and Carol's window and thought about the evening, my cock starting to swell again. I smiled at how turned on my wife had gotten watching them.

I crawled onto the bed and kissed her, admiring her naked body, and the scent of our sex. I spooned in behind her letting my semi-stiff dick caress her buns and drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, she was already up and showered. The bed sheets had a distinct stain, and the smell was still strong. I thought about what John had done, eating out Carol after coming in her, and wondered if I could ever do that. I didn't think that I could.

A few nights later, I was upstairs in the bathroom, and started to head back down, when I noticed that the light was on in John and Carol's room again. I walked over and looked again. Like before, there was Carol naked and looking out the window. For a fifty-something, she really still looked good. Her tits were not big, and not saggy, with small, light pink nipples. Her belly was still flat, and a bush of bright red hair at the top of her legs.

I saw movement behind her, and noticed John walking up behind her. As he did, I noticed that she was standing on a small step stool and as he reached her, he slid his stiff cock between her legs, and up along the front of her belly. He reached his hands around and grabbed her tits, and she reached down and started stroking his cock as it jutted up between her legs.

Watching this explicit scene my own cock was rising, and I opened my pants and let them fall to ground, and started stroking my own cock. Even though my lights were out, I suddenly had the sense that they were watching me, too, but I was pretty sure that they wouldn't be able to see in.

As I watched, Carol took John's cock and pushed him down, while raising up on her tiptoes, and then sank back down, letting his cock slip between her lips and into her pussy.

"Tommy?" Nat's voice broke the darkness.

"Yeah, hon?"

"Are they at it again?"

"Oh, yeah, wanna watch with me?"

I felt her body slip up behind me, and her hand took over stroking my cock.

"Is it weird for us to watch them?" she asked.

"Mmm, well," I replied, "maybe. But then again, they're really flaunting it, in front of their window, no curtains, lights on."

Natalie continued rubbing my cock. I could feel her naked breasts against my back. We watched as John took Carol from behind, his hands rubbing her boobs and her clit. She leaned forward, pressing her tits on the glass door, and John thrust into her, mashing her boobs on the glass. Once or twice he pulled back a bit too far a slipped completely out of her pussy and she grabbed his slippery penis and shoved it back inside her.

Then, suddenly, he pulled out and Carol spun around to face him, and he jerked on his own cock, two, maybe three times and spewed his semen onto her belly and tits. Carol leaned in, taking his dribbling cock into her mouth, sucking powerfully. John went weak in the knees.

Carol let his dick slip from her mouth, and looked up at him, beckoning for him to come closer. As he did, she grabbed him behind the head and pulled him in to a deep kiss. She broke the kiss, and pushed his head down toward her chest, and he began to clean up the come that he had shot onto her before. He kept licking and cleaning and following the trail, down until he got between her legs and he kissed and ate her pussy until she came right in his face.

I was beyond excited at that moment. Nat was rubbing her tits into me, and still stroking my cock. She let go of me and moved around in front of me, dropping to her knees, and taking my cock in her mouth. I felt her tongue swirl over the head, three, maybe four times before the sensation in my balls took over and I went past all control. Natalie took the first spurt in her mouth, and pulled me out as the second spurt was forcefully exiting the tip of my cock, the white liquid hitting her chin and neck and sliding down to her tits. The third and fourth, she aimed at her tits, and as I slowed to a dribble, she hungrily took me back in her mouth and sucked and squeezed the last of it in her mouth.

I let my head go back, my eyes closed, my ecstasy washing over me. Nat got to her feet, and before I knew what was happening, she was kissing me full on the mouth, her tongue pushing between my lips. Instinctively, I opened my mouth for her - I had never even wanted to deny a french kiss initiated by her. Then I tasted the flood of semen that she had been saving in her mouth. At first I pulled back, and some of it slipped out of my mouth.

"No, Tommy, please!" Nat said, "please, it looks so sexy, it FEELS so sexy and so right! I love feeling you coming in me, on me, in my mouth! Taste it! You taste so good, WE taste so good, it is so right!"

She came at me again, kissing, her tongue thrusting inside my mouth. I gave in and kissed her back. The taste was not as bad as I thought - not great, not bad.

"Clean me up, Tommy - like John did! I squirted your come all over my boobs and on my tummy - clean it up for me - for us! It'll be so sexy!"

She was pushing my head down. I could see shiny trails across her tits, and a glob clinging to her nipples. I could still remember the first time I saw her tits. We had been on a run together and we were both sweaty and back at her apartment, I took off my shirt. She told me it wasn't fair that I could take my shirt off, but she couldn't, so she just peeled her sports bra off. God, those tits were beautiful then, and they still were. I leaned in and kissed near, but not on her nipple. The scent was not foreign to me, but not the one that turned me on. Then again, the nipples definitely did. I decided to jump in with both feet, and clamped my mouth over the nipple and sucked the glob of come from it.

Natalie squealed and I started following my nose, licking up the trail wherever it led. I kissed my way down her belly and found where some of the come had got caught in her bush, and licked that up, too. I continued on down to her lovely pussy lips and then continued to lick and kiss and eat my beautiful wife's pussy until she came, her pussy juices covering my face.

Nat pulled me up to her and kissed me, now licking her come from me. She took my hand and led me to the bed. We lay down together and she pulled me close to her, spooning again with me behind and we fell asleep together.

A few weeks later, I again noticed that Nat had disappeared upstairs for quite a while. Excited to think of another chance to spy on our neighbors, I went upstairs, pulling off my shirt and kicking off my shoes on the way. When I saw that the room was dark, I dropped my shorts, too, and entered the room in a state of excitement.

"Tom! Get over here!" Nat said.

As I did, I noticed no light on the other side. Nat was fully naked and gyrating in front of the window. Damn! She looked sexy there, the curve of her hips and her sweet ass swaying.

"What's going on, sweetheart?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her from behind, joining in the rhythmic swaying. The feel of her bare buns on my stiff cock made us both dip our knees a bit. She leaned a bit forward and switched on the lights.

"Nat - what are you doing?" I asked, surprised.

"They're over there - watching us! I want them to see, I want to put on a show for them, like they did for us!"

I couldn't believe my wife was saying this, but she kept gyrating her ass, with my cock nicely seated between her buns and all I could think about was getting into her pussy.

"Run your hands over my tits!" she commanded. Doing as I was told, I ran my hands over her lovely breasts. "Pinch my nipples - not too hard! Point them toward the window!"

I continued to follow her directions, and saw that she wanted to choreograph the scene.

"Now, run your hands down my belly, and across my bush! No, no fingers yet, tease her! Do you think she's watching? Do you think she's jealous? Does she want to be here, instead of me?"

Now I really couldn't believe my ears. Was my Natalie wishing she was Carol before? Did she want to be with John?

"Now, part my lips, and slip a finger inside! Go on, I'm sure you'll find that I am quite wet and ready! Now, play with my clit - you know how I like it! Oh, yes, sweetheart, just like that!"

Her knees again sagged as I massaged her love button, and her hips pushed back toward me again.

"With your other hand, pinch my nipples again - oh! oh yes! just like that! Oh, Tommy, yes, just like that! Oh, God, yes!"

She kept rotating her hips, my cock still caught between her cheeks.

"Oh - oh - OK, stop, Tommy, stop! I want you to take me from behind!" She inched away from me, grabbing the low backed chair that she had put in the window when she started watching them. She bent, shamelessly, over the back of the chair. Her legs parted, and there in front of me was her perfect ass, and her wet pussy splayed open in plain view of our neighbors and landlords.

"Take me now, Tom! Show her how good I can feel!"

Again, wondering at the words, but unable to deny the request, I centered my cock at her inviting pussy and pushed in deep, feeling the surrounding, wet warmth of her inner folds.

I love fucking from behind - I love the view of her sensual ass, and her cunt filled with my dick. The only problem is, with so much stimulation, it is almost impossible for me to stay in control, and she knows this.

"Tommy, I know you don't last like this! I want you to pull out and spray your come all over my back and my ass! Come quick, Tom, don't hold back! Give it to me!"

Yep, it didn't take much more than that, I felt my balls tighten and I pulled back. The first spurt was still in her pussy, and the second quick one aimed square at her puckered little asshole. I grabbed my cock to better aim, and the next few were up the small of her back and on her shoulder blades. I aimed a couple at her round buns and then as I got down to a dribble, I again pushed inside her. I felt her contract her pussy, milking even more from me. Now my knees were buckling and I sagged over her kissing her neck from behind. She twisted so she could kiss me, and had an almost wicked grin on her face.

"Now, lick it all off of me! My back, my buns, my pussy - all of it! And I know you enjoy it, show them how much you like it!"

I kissed her hungrily, and then let my softening cock slip from her pussy. I knew that she would drip if I didn't start there, so I sank to my knees, and pushed my face between her legs. There was come on her ass, on her pussy, and of course, in between. I started licking where ever I sniffed it out, and Nat jumped and squealed wherever my tongue landed.

I sucked it out of her pussy, licking on her clit, then worked my way toward her ass, rimming her puckered hole, and then followed a couple of trails that had run down over her buns. As I moved up and over the summit of her ass, I found a couple of pools on her lower back, and more trails up her back toward her shoulders.

As I finished, Nat turned to me again.

"Come here and let me taste!"

She kissed me hard, her tongue pushing into my mouth and swirling around, looking for drops to share. She was like a wild woman, and pushed me onto the floor. She then stood over me an turned around. Looking up to see her settling in on my face, again her pussy splaying open as she lowered herself to me.

"Now, finish me off with that talented tongue!"

I do love getting her off with my tongue. Her pussy was wet and open. There was a slight scent of my come, but mostly her own wetness. Her inner lips were distended and bright red and I focused my attention on her engorged clit.

In a very short time, she was pushing herself on my face, so I could barely breathe, but I kept it going until I sensed that she was riding the wave. She grabbed my hair and pushed me into her cunt, and I grabbed her hips, and held my tongue on her, barely moving just a bit over her as her orgasm seemed to overwhelm her.

Finally, she loosened her grip on my hair. She looked down at me with a sated, almost sleepy look, and smiled. She moved off of me and bent over kissing me. I noted that when she did, she turned her ass toward the balcony door, showing everything to anyone looking in the window.

She stood, and offered me her hand, helping me up from the floor. Again she kissed me, and then turned toward our neighbors and with a wave, she turned off the light. She led me to our bed and we both collapsed, falling into a deep, satisfied sleep.

A couple of days later I came home to find Nat on the phone, and she suddenly seemed like I had caught her at something. She quickly ended the call with "OK, I'll see what I can do!"

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Tommy," she replied, "that was Carol. She wondered something, and I told her that I'd talk to you about it."

She seemed really nervous talking to me, and I could not imagine what had her so skittish. At this point, we'd already watched John and Carol fucking, and they had watched us. I'd even started to look forward to kissing her when she had a mouthful of my cum, or eating her luscious pussy after I had cum in it.

12