Watching our Landlords

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were wondering if we were interested in a - well a kind of mutual show?"

"What do you mean," I asked, "like we both leave the lights on for each other? I think I'd just get too caught up in fucking you than to care what they were doing." As I said this, I wrapped my arms around her and ground my stiffening cock into her crotch.

"Well, yeah, leaving the lights on, sure, but, well, uh, they invited us over to their place, to have a kind of group thing."

"What? What kind of group thing? Like we all have sex with each other kind of group thing?"

"No, just, you and I fucking and John and Carol fucking, we're just all in the same room. On the same bed. At the same time."

"Woah, Nattie, I don't know, that seems a little, I don't know, forward. I mean, when we're here and watching them it's like a bit of personal porn, but we can even hear it, just watch. And the same when they watch us. Are you sure you want to do that?"

"Um, Tommy?" she started rubbing her crotch into me, "Do you realize what a hard-on you have right now? I think you think it would be sexy as hell to be on the same bed with me and with Carol. Watching John's cock plowing into her, all the while, you'd be plowing into me, my wet, tight little pussy gripping your cock, me begging you to cum and flood me with your spunk!"

God, she was making me horny!

"Wh-when do they want us to come? Uh, come over, I mean?"

"Tonight - around 8. Why don't you go shower, and I'll get us some supper, and we can go?"

"Yeah, OK, sure." I replied.

"And don't wank in the shower! He-he, I want you to cum a gallon in me later!"

So, I took a shower - a cold one, and we ate and headed over to John and Carol's place. John met us at the door.

"I'm so glad you two decided to take us up on the offer!" he said as he let us in. "We thought we'd start with a drink in the living room."

As we went to the living room, Carol was pouring some wine. There were candles burning and the lights were low, and music was playing - not too loud, just a nice backdrop. Nat and I sat on the couch, John on the recliner, and Carol sat down on the floor right next to Nat's feet.

"So," started Carol, "I think we need to set the stage properly. John and I have done this before, but we don't do it often, and it's always been with people that we know. We find it quite exciting, and as you've witnessed, we are kind of exhibitionists!"

"Hmm, kind of?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

"Yes, and you two have opened up a bit, too?" she came back.

"Well, yes, I'm sorry, I truly didn't mean to offend, I've just never met anyone quite like you two - well we had one friend in college who went streaking and skinny dipping just about every time he got drunk, but that was because he thought he would attract girls that way!"

"Well, back to the stage setting. We've invited you to a 'mutual sex' night, not a partner sharing night. We have all shared watching each other have sex, and I know that it has enhanced our sessions, and from talking with Nat, I think it has enhanced yours, too. So this is all about getting that energy together and enjoying sex in a more open environment. Watching one another is to be encouraged, as are talking to one another, encouraging one another, and complimenting one another. Ultimately, though, you two will be doing your thing, or things, and we

will be doing ours.

"So, that's the plan as we see it - any thoughts or questions?" she asked, as she finished her intro.

"So, do we just strip and go?" Nat wondered. "Start making out and see where it leads?"

"How about a game to warm us up?" asked John.

"Like strip blackjack?" Nat replied.

"Oh, I like your style!" Carol said.

"OK," said John, "the rules are this - each hand is dealt by a new dealer. Low hand, or highest bust looses an article of clothing. Shoes and socks go together as one article. Ladies are both wearing bras, but guys are not, so ladies, when you lose the blouse, you lose the bra, too. Once you are fully naked, if you lose again, your partner gets to choose a favor or an act that needs to be done. Frankly, if we last much beyond that, I'll be surprised. How's that sound?"

"Sounds OK to me," Carol replied.

"Me, too," I said, "Nat?"

"Sure," she said, "but before we start, I need to go pee."

"This place is laid out just like yours, so I'm sure you can find the right place down the hall," John told her.

As Nat left the room, John turned to me, "She's quite the catch, Tom. Never let her go!"

"Not a chance!" I replied.

"Has she always been this sexually adventurous?" Carol asked me.

"Well, we've always tried things together, and been open to hearing fantasies and even stories about encounters from before we met, but this took me a bit by surprise. I guess I'll admit that it's pushing my envelope a bit, too, but, she's the love of my life, and we are willing to go with things."

"Excellent!" came John's response.

About that time, Nat returned, and we sat on the floor together. John handed me the deck and suggested that I deal the first hand.

Carol had a six showing, John a nine, Nat a queen, and I was showing a deuce. Carol asked for a hit, a seven, and she groaned. John held, Nat held and I took a hit, a three. Everyone held, and I took another hit, an eight. We all knew that Carol busted, so off came her shoes and socks.

Carol dealt the next hand and I lost, so off came shoes and socks. In an interesting turn, each of us lost one hand so we were all barefoot. Nat lost the next hand. She started to unbutton her blouse, but then decided she'd rather lose her pants, so she stood up and unbuttoned them instead and wiggled them down over her hips, showing everyone the sheer panties, her brownish bush starkly showing through the light pink fabric.

"Nice!" came John's thoughts.

John then lost two consecutive rounds. First he removed his shirt, showing his trimmed torso, then his trousers, leaving him in a loose pair of boxers. They were loose, but it was clear that his cock was stiffening with the views.

When Carol lost the next round, she immediately removed her blouse and bra, leaving her breasts exposed. My own cock was definitely filling, and John's was now even more obvious.

I lost a round (shirt), then Nat lost a round (blouse and bra), then I lost another. I had put on a pair of sheer boxers that I knew that Nat liked (in fact, she bought them for me), so when my pants came off, there was not much left to anyone's imagination. Carol and Nat both whistled at my exposure.

"Woohoo! Tommy, I didn't know you were going to wear those!" Nat said laughing.

So Nat and I were each sitting there with only a pair of very sheer underwear on - mine barely holding my erect cock, and hers now obviously getting damp.

John lost the next round, and was the first one fully naked. His cock was stiff and bobbing around. Nat kept watching him as every time he moved, his cock would bounce and flop.

Carol lost the next round and now her pants came down, too. She was wearing a pair of open crotch panties, her fiery red pubes showing bright against the dark blue lacy material. When she sat down again, they opened completely, her pussy lips obviously distended and open, and the scent of arousal filled the air.

I then lost two hands in a row. The first left me naked, the second at Nat's mercy.

"What'll it be, Nat" Carol asked her when I lost.

"Sit on the floor, and spread your legs out - wide - then play with your balls and your butt - uh, your butthole! For a count of 15, finger circling right on your backdoor!"

I was stunned - surprised and stunned. I sat back down on the floor, and looked right into her eyes as I spread my legs out wide. My hands started playing with my balls. She was watching me, alternating between watching my eyes and watching my crotch.

"Do it," she said to me with a breathy voice. "Do it, move your finger to your ass!"

As I did, I heard her count, "one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two" and so on. All the while, I was wiggling my finger over my asshole. I'd never played with it before, but somehow being watched was making it more interesting than I'd ever thought about. I heard her say "one-thousand-eleven" and felt my finger slip just inside myself and I pulled back out. "One-thousand-thirteen" and it slipped in again, "one-thousand-fourteen, one-thousand-fifteen, OK you can stop!"

I let my finger slip back out. I was amazingly hard, and amazingly horny. I looked at Nat and she was looking back at me longingly. She moved my way and started kissing me, my hands went to her breasts and her hands grabbed my cock.

"Something tells me that the card game is over!" I heard John laughing and saying. "We should retreat to the other room!"

Somehow, Nat and I let go of one another and we watched as John and Carol headed into the master bedroom. Their bed was enormous, bigger than the king bed that Nat and I had by far. There were no covers on the bed, just a sheet on the bottom, and pillows all around. Carol did not remove her panties as there was no impediment to anywhere John would want to go. I have no idea how or when, but as we fell on the bed, I realized that Nat's panties were gone. She pushed me on my back, and swung her leg over my head and wantonly pushed her pussy into my face.

As her slippery lips met mine, I plunged my tongue deep into her, and sucked her clit into my mouth, making her squeal in delight. I love eating Nat's pussy. She wiggles her hips and pushes her crotch into my face, grabs my hair, and gets so vocal.

"Oh, Tommy, I love it when you - oh! OH! YES! Tommy, oh my God! I'm so horny for you right now! Oh - oh - oh! Come on baby - yeah, lick it! Oh I can't believe I'm gonna cum so fast! OH! OH! Oh fuck me with that tongue, damn! Damn! Damn! DAMN! Oh, Tommmmmmm! I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I'm cumminggggggg!"

She was pushing her crotch in my face, and had a hold of my head with her hands and was pulling my face into her. Her pussy was quivering and I knew what was coming. I smacked her ass pretty hard, and she let go of my hair. I drew back and gulped some air just before her first squirt. I opened my mouth again, this time to receive the juices. I had no time to swallow before the next squirt, and again she pushed her pussy back into my face. I clamped my mouth over her and slurped and drank her down.

She usually loses a lot of muscle control at this point, and tonight was no exception. She flopped down over my chest, again giving me enough room to breathe. As she settled into her orgasmic plateau, I kissed her wet lips and clit.

"That was awesome!" came Carol's voice.

I'd almost forgotten that they were even in the room. I rolled my head in their direction. Carol's face was close to Nat's.

"Sweetie, you look very happy!" she said to Nat.

Nat looked at her, somewhat weakly and smiled. She moved her hips as I kissed her again.

"Mmm, hmm," she replied, "He's the best pussy eater!"

"Well, we may have to agree to disagree about that!" said Carol, "John is superb at that!"

"Well, maybe we both got lucky!" Nat replied.

"Woah! Yes!" Carol almost yelped, "I know that I did!"

I looked down to see that John had his face buried in Carol's pubes and was doing his best to give her a similar experience to Nat's. I moved my face to Nat's and told her to watch what was going on. Carol's face was very expressive - going from eyes tightly shut, to wide open. Her mouth going from "mmm" to "oh" and back again.

Nat and I kissed each other and watched Carol's face, and listened to her start to verbalize. "Oh yes, John, there!" and "Oh! Oh! Lick it Johnny!"

Nat turned to watch them and presented her ass to me, and pushed her leg up and slipped my cock in between her lower lips and started to gently fuck her as we watched. She moaned as I pushed in and out at a leisurely pace. I started whispering in her ear.

"Watch Carol's face, sweetheart! What were your words? 'She's in ecstasy!' Just like you were showing her before! Now, John is licking her pussy and I'm buried inside yours - urging you to another good cum! Do it, Nattie, cum for me. Cum for her! Cum with her! I'm gonna cum, too, and fill you up. Then, I'm going to lick it all out of you, while you look Carol in the face and you'll know and she'll know exactly what is happening. She'll watch the look on your face as I clean my own cum from your pussy, and she'll know how exciting it is for all of us!"

Nat started humping me on her own now. Carol kept talking to John, but we were soon getting lost in our own lovemaking.

"Tommy - you're gonna make me cum again! Cum with me - Carol, cum with us! Watch my face Carol, and I'll watch yours! Let's cum together! It feels so good, doesn't it? Cum with me! Cum with us! Oh, my God, I'm cumming again! All three of us! Cum now! I'm cumming! Tommy, full me up with your cum! I'm cumming on your cock! Carol, cum on his tongue! Do it NOW!!!"

I felt Nat's legs wrap around me, and her pussy clamp down on me and I lost it. I stiffened up and started to empty my balls deep inside her. Carol, too, threw her head back and groaned loudly, wrapping her legs around John's head. It was intensely erotic watching Nat and Carol look right at one another as they reached their climax.

As Nat's legs released me and she was easing back from her orgasmic high, she was still wanting to direct things a bit.

"Tommy, now go down and clean me up! I'm full of your cum and I need you to clean it all up, while Carol gives John a blowjob! John hasn't cum yet, and I bet he covers her face and tits with his cum!"

Carol and John both laughed at Nat's calling the shots, but neither one objected. Nor did I - though I did add a minor direction of my own.

"OK," I said, "but I'm going to lie back, and you are going to straddle my face while I clean up!"

She squealed in delight, and sat up over me. I looked over at Carol and John to see that Carol was already devouring his cock, and then Nat lowered her pussy toward my face. She was facing my feet, so soon her fantastic ass was right at my nose, and her pink folds were matted and sloppy with our mixed cum and landing right at my mouth. After that, I could see nothing, but I was soon met with a torrent of semen flooding from her pussy. I tried in vain to catch it all with my tongue, and felt it on my chin, running down my neck.

After the floods, I tried my best to lick her clean, and then focused on her clitoris, intending to drive her to yet another orgasm, but she lifted herself from me.

"Oh my wonderful lover," she said to me, "right now, I'm too sensitive!"

She climbed off of me and moved herself so that we were kissing. She was moving down my neck and licking the mixed cum from me and then kissing again.

"Let's enjoy the show!"

We looked over at Carol and John. Carol had John's cock completely in her mouth and down her throat. She had two fingers pushed up inside his bum and he was pumping himself up off the bed with each push of her hand.

"God, Carol! I'm going to cum!"

She pulled back a bit and his cock slid from her mouth.

"Give it to me John!" she said, before again taking him in her mouth.

With just the head in her mouth, we watched his hips twitch and his balls contract. She pulled him out of her mouth, another river of cum slipping out of her lips and we watched as he shot four or five streams of cum at her face. She smiled as it hit her cheeks and forehead, her nose and her chin, down across her tits.

As his hips settled back down again, she squeezed his cock and licked the cum that was oozing from him. She took his cock in her mouth again, and sucked hard while she kneaded his balls.

She looked over at Nat, "Is this the look you were hoping for?"

"Yes! Now, I hope John will clean all of that up!" Nat replied.

John looked at his wife, and then at mine. Carol and John smiled at each other, and he moved up and began to methodically lick and clean up the cum, slurping noisily where there were big pools. As he did so, he would give Carol opened mouth, sloppy kisses, and their tongues would joust and push the white, sticky liquid back and forth between them.

When she was sufficiently cleaned up, Carol said, "Well, you two certainly did add energy to our evening! That was absolutely wonderful! Nat, I did not know that you would take charge like that! If you two are good with it, I think we definitely need to do this again, sometime?"

I looked at Nat. She had a smile that was a mixture of satisfaction, and a little embarrassment. "I'm not sure what came over me!"

"It's OK, dear! It was terrific!"

We all lay back, satisfied. Nat and I started to get up.

"This was terrific!" I said.

Carol spoke up,

"You don't have to run home - you can sleep here, if you'd like!"

Nat and I looked at each other. There's nothing so satisfying as that sleep that you get after sex, and the thought of dressing and going home would certainly interrupt that. I could see on Nat's face that she was good with just staying put.

"Thank you, then, we'll take you up on that!" she said.

We lay back and Carol covered us all up with a sheet. Soon we all drifted off to sleep.

12