Watching Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go knock on her door, should I tell her it's you, dog? She'll want to get all dolled up if she knows it's you."

"Nope, don't then. Just bring her, fast as you can."

Dean felt the tremor of anticipation, complex and artful. Badger agreed and hung up.

He walked to the elevator and descended. He waited in the lobby for half an hour, an hour, two hours. It was like urban meditation. He knew if he returned upstairs, he'd take Diana. His body tingled with the need to have her, to use her but she needed to be disciplined, so he resisted that temptation and meditated. She'd transgressed and the law needed to be written on her body the way Kafka suggested. Her discipline began with his.

When Badger arrived, he led Lola into the lobby on a chain. She stared around, prancing like a show pony, daring anyone to look her in the eyes. Few did, none actually. She had that sort of erotic power that makes people blind, blind and humble. She spied Dean and took two steps in his direction but stopped and glanced down the length of glittering gold chain to the hand holding it and Badger behind it. They walked over to where Dean sat. Dean stood up and shook Badger's hand and then kissed Lola on the cheek. She looked a little miffed but didn't speak.

"She can't speak unless you tell her she can. The bitch babbled all the way over here. I told her who got her tonight and she came uncorked. I don't want her back until Sunday night if you like but kick her to the curb anytime you like." Badger was a robust man, with the classic barrel chest and a jolly demeanor. Every word was kidding but he always got his points across.

Lola nodded opened her mouth to speak, glanced at Badger and closed it again.

Badger extended a hand holding a small duffel.

"I don't know if you have tools but I brought some for Lola if you don't have any with you. I have to go take Lola's sister out to eat...and see what else I can get into her besides good food."

Lola grimaced but when he bent to kiss her, she threw her arms around his neck and the kiss turned epic. When she finally released him, he wiped his mouth on the back of his hand and glanced at Dean.

"She's a little wound up. I've had her on O restriction for 3 days and she's very obedient, about that at least, so she's getting a little frisky. I know how much you love the female orgasm."

Dean grinned and they shook hands again.

"I'll see you right over there about ten tomorrow? We can catch up." He looked at Lola, patted her fine, round ass then kissed her cheek again. She fairly purred with the attention. When he looked at Dean, Badger grinned again and shrugged. "I love her, what can I say? Listen, she's been a bad, bad girl so whatever you do with Di, she definitely deserves. How is our Diana, anyway?"

Dean shrugged.

"I fear she's about to have a difficult night."

The two exchanged glances then both looked at Dean. He smirked a little.

"Don't worry. I'm just fucking with her head a little, okay a lot. You like her, don't you, Lola?"

The woman nodded briskly.

Dean nodded. Badger who'd been holding Lola's chain the entire time extended it to Dean. Lola watched like a vice cop eye balling hookers.

"You be a good girl, for Mr. Barringer, now, Lola." Badger said, turned and walked away. Dean shook her chain a little and stepped past her. He felt her following and he got that lovely ripple up and down his spine. Nothing thrilled him like a well-trained, obedient woman. In the elevator, he put his arm around her and she shifted against him, her rich curves molded against him. She boldly patted his crotch and felt his erection. She looked up at him and beamed, her white teeth gleaming behind her thick, sensuous lips.

"Oh, Lola, you can speak now." Dean said but that gave him an idea. He felt the furtive glances from the others in the car but ignored them.

"Oh my god, that was so...!" Lola looked around the elevator and bit her lip. She turned and pressed her body full length against Dean and pulled his ear down to her lips. "...erotic!" She finished the incomplete thought. "I'm so aroused!"

She returned to standing in front of him, pulled his hand around her waist and then vampishly guided it up to cup her breast.

"Not talking like that! I thought I was going to explode!" She giggled and ground her ass against his cock. "How have you been, Deano? It's been what six months since you came around...?" She giggled then and the others in the car shifted a little giving her plenty of space.

"Came around..that's one word for it!" Lola fell silent then but reached around for Dean's other hand and pulled it around her. He suddenly tightened his arms around her and she squeaked, then giggled again. "God, Deano, I've missed you, son!" Given their age difference, that was amusing. He almost responded but the car stopped and he pushed her through the press and out into the landing. The door closed and they were alone in the padded silence of the hotel.

"I think we made them nervous, sweetie!" Lola said, her voice suddenly lowered like they'd stepped into a church.

"I think you made them nervous, Lola." Dean pulled her around and kissed her. Her mouth opened the moment their lips touched and she slashed at him with her tongue. Her plush lips pursed against his and her hands held him by the neck. When he let the kiss lapse, he backed away. Her eyes were closed.

"My god, man, but you kiss good. I felt that down between...my toes." She giggled again. Her voice was a fluid contralto that made her giggles sound like a burbling brook. "I forgot that about you. I always like to refresh my memory, though. Does a girl good to renew old acquaintances."

Dean patted her hips, loving the full feel of it, the soft bounce of her body. She had the classic build, the narrow waist and the boundless flare of her hips and ass the made her appear to be perched on her own body, had she had less bust, it'd have been more distinct but in general, she just appeared to be all curves.

"What do you have in store for Lola?" She said suddenly focusing on Dean's silence and his reticence.

"You've been a bad girl. So has Diana." Dean stopped, his mind working. "Come along then. I know how patient you are."

"Patient? No one ever called me...oh, okay. Sarcasm right? I get it. Shut your mouth." She giggled again. Lola the irrepressible, that should have been her name. She walked along with him, not talking but thoughts swarmed around her like angry hornets. Dean could feel her settling into curiosity and then resisting the temptation to blurt out every thought she had on the subject of what was in store for her. She rightly understood that her fate was sealed and she could make it worse, but not better...if worse was the proper word. Or better, for that matter.

At the door to the room, Dean stopped, the card in his hand, staring at it. He looked at Lola who looked back and forth from his eyes to the card but didn't speak. He nodded finally.

"Good, be very silent. Di doesn't know you're coming...."

"...I haven't yet but I hope to."

"...and I need to do something first." Dean smiled a little and inserted the card and waited for the light to turn green and for the ribald thunk of the lock opening.

He pushed open the door and stepped inside. Lola immediately got the giggles and had to put a hand to her lips to keep them silent. Dean walked down the little hallway to the main part of the room. Diana sat against the pillows.

"Oh my god, Master, please, please, fuck me! Oh my beautiful Master, please mount me. You love to mount your plaything, please I need it so good! All I could think about was...." Di noticed Dean's silence and her jaw snapped closed. "Master? Is something the matter? I thought you liked it when I begged? I've been practicing."

"Di, my pet, you must be silent now. You may not speak, not a word. Understood?"

Di nodded, her eyes round with curiosity and then rounder with that sudden injection of fear and trembling. She nodded again, tried to speak but her lips wouldn't open and all that she managed was a lurching sound that stayed in her chest. She began to tremble again. Dean walked over to her and pushed her legs wider. She settled back into the pillows and lifted her hips. He lifted the fall of her white skirt and exposed her burgundy crotch. When he touched a finger to her slit, she cooed. He pushed the fabric aside and fingered her until he found her entrance. He pushed two fingers deep into her. Diana groaned again, her body lifting with that distinct "fuck" action a woman's body has, when she lets it. Di surrendered completely to the motion. Dean pumped his fingers in and out of her for a few moments, until he felt her body responding with her slick approval then he pulled free from her.

Diana grunted and opened her eyes, questions dulling her dulled vision. Dean extended his coated fingers to her and she lifted her head, licking at them when they were close and then sucking her juice off of them when she could. For a moment, Dean thought about taking her right then. The wet, eager feel of her mouth pulling at his fingers tormented his resolve and dared him to compromise, invited it, tempted him. He pulled his fingers from Diana's sucking lips and put them inside her again, rubbing up and down her slit first before inserting them deeply, as before. This time she did groan and her ass bounced on the bed with lurid anticipation.

When he withdrew from her, she opened her mouth and lay back, closing her eyes, her hips still rising and falling on the bed. She didn't open them again until he appeared with Lola in tow. He offered his fingers to Lola and she sniffed then nodded, and licked them clean before sucking them into her mouth, much as Diana had done moments before. Diana watched her, shifting between being astonished and aghast.

When he withdrew his fingers from Lola's mouth, she glanced at Di and waved.

"Hey Sweetie, you look delicious!"

"Hello, Lola." Di said and her face snapped into an expression of surprise and chagrin.

Then Dean slapped Lola, not hard, with an open hand. Both women looked astonished. Dean put his hand back to Lola's cheek and pulled her close and kissed her, gently, softly. He turned away from her to face Diana on the bed.

"Diana, when you do something wrong, Lola gets punished. She will suffer. You can't tell her why or what you have done but this is my punishment for you, you must watch me punish Lola here, for your failure tonight. Do you understand? Do as you like, but know this, if you ignore me, disobey me in any way, Lola receives the result, not you. You will watch me punish her." Dean looked back at Lola, then again at Diana. "Is that understood?"

Diana nodded.

He smiled.

"She'll also get any rewards you are due." Diana's face told the entire story, her chagrin and the sudden, dawning understanding of her true punishment. Diana swallowed but nodded.

"Yes Master." Diana said.

Lola cowered even before Dean's hand snapped against her cheek again, this time harder.

The crack in the room made it seem small, the echo was evanescent but the action reverberated. Before Dean could do anything, Lola wrapped herself around him, pulled his head to her lips and whispered in his ear.

"My god, you evil motherfucker! God I love you! What a jolt! I am yours, baby, punish me for the bitch and make her watch us!" Lola backed up and stared up at him. She tapped the collar on her neck. "I have to take this off, uh, Master, because its only for Badger, Master Badger I mean. I don't know what's going on but he gave me to you, and so I'm yours, just not the collar. I'll be right back."

Lola sauntered into the bathroom and closed the door.

Dean walked over to the bed and looked down on his submissive woman. Diana stared up at him.

"You know you were a bad girl, right Di?"

She nodded vigorously.

"Bad enough to deserve the belt?"

"Oh my god!" She mouthed, but made no sound. She clamped her mouth closed and nodded. She tried to twist and show him her ass.

"You looked beautiful, tonight, Di. I don't know if I told you. I was so proud, right up until you fucked everything up. I don't know if we'll ever be invited back!"

The bathroom door opened and Lola filled up the room and huddled against Dean. She looked over at Di. Diana's eyes welled and shown.

"Dean, you bastard what did you do to her!" She shucked him off like three day old sweats and moved to the bed. "Is your Master being cruel to you, Diana, dear?" Lola asked, petting Di's head and smoothing her ruffled hair.

Di looked horrified and shook her head, "No!" but without a sound.

Lola touched the back of her index finger to Di's cheek and wiped away the fat tear that had streaked down it.

"Diana, just lay back and relax. Master Deano will punish me for you, whatever you want, just say the word and I know he'll give me what you deserve!" She looked back at Dean and wink broadly. Di was shaking her head, "No" vehemently. Lola didn't see, but Dean did.

"Miss Lola, please go lay on the bed, over there, the other one."

Lola blinked at him and then swallowed hard before going over and literally tossing herself onto it, onto her back.

Dean shook his head.

"No, no your stomach. Show me that fine, black ass of yours." She rolled over. She lay mostly on the bed, across it, her ankles off the edge, her black suede, half-boots not touching it. Dean undressed, removing his suit coat, releasing the black tie around his neck and hanging up the coat. He untied his shoes, toed them off and took off his pants. He held them up and pulled the inch and a half wide belt loose.

Lola didn't see but Diana did. She began shaking her head, violently which only rattled the cuffs on the metal.

"Not a sound, Di." Dean said softly. She went still but her eyes were wide and pleading.

Dean stripped down his briefs and pulled off his socks before hanging his suit pants up. He moved around to the other bed, feeling his nudity as an erotic thing all on its own, with both women still fully dressed in the room. He lay the belt beside Lola's head. Her eyes opened.

"Oh shit." She breathed, the words eking out of her mouth like they were being pried loose.

Dean sat beside her, naked. He put a hand on her rump and massaged it gently, then sunk his fingers into the plush firmness of her great ass.

"Oh god, that feels wonderful. Don't stop."

"Don't tell me what to do, Lola. Is that how you were trained?"

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, Sir. Or do you prefer Master Dean? You are my master tonight, so I can call you that if you wish."

"I like Master, please, Lola."

She wore a tight, black, pinstriped skirt that didn't quite reach to mid-thigh but hugged her body like a coat of paint. The blouse was white so her black skin showed through it's sheer brilliance giving the impression of depth and import. Dean stood up.

He picked up the belt, doubled it and then slammed it down on the bed next to Lola's face. She jerked as if he'd hit her. When he did, though, laying the doubled belt across her broad ass, she didn't move a muscle. She went silent and still as London fog.

Dean struck her again. She grunted this time.

"What? Lola you mustn't mumble!" Dean struck her again.

"Harder, Master, please!" Lola's voice rippled with the empty angst of anticipation.

Dean struck her again, but he moved to the side and stared at Diana before and after the belt landed. The snap of its impact filled the room and lingered, hanging in the lurid air. It fell again and this time Lola raised her ass and then settled down on the bed again. Her arms extended over her head. She turned her face and buried it in the coverlet. The belt fell again. She raised her head.

"Make me scream Master Dean, please, make me scream!" The belt fell and she did scream but buried it in the mattress, her ass was rising and falling like she was fucking a suggestion.

The belt fell again. And again. And again.

Diana hung at the headboard, her hands clasped the chains of the cuffs that bound her to the bed but she sagged. Each time the belt fell, she whimpered. Her own hips were rising, and falling, rising, and falling. She kept putting her thighs together and squirming but with no satisfaction. Whenever she caught Dean glancing at her, she raised her ass off the bed and shimmied as best she could.

Dean was hard. He was beating Lola with infrequent strikes but hard, harder than he'd ever struck Diana but Diana had always had her ass bare when she was spanked. Doing Lola this way felt...significant somehow. A tease to her, perhaps, giving her the pain but not the sharp snap of the belt on her skin. He had paused and was considering unwrapping his dark package of cunt when it occurred to him that he had other options. He turned to face Diana with the belt in his left hand. She shrank back, her eyes wide, saucer wide, pie plate wide, man hole wide. She spread her legs at him and lifted her hips.

He sat beside her and she sighed and lay still, watching him, the adoration blinking in her eyes. He lifted her skirt, exposing her. She wriggled her hips under his gaze and he heard the sound of her body, her pussy squelching. He verified it with his fingers. Di was truly and thoroughly wet. He pushed fingers into her and she grunted, then screamed a little, before she clamped her lips down. She did drive herself onto his finger as best she could but Dean abandoned her immediately moving over to Lola. He dropped the belt beside her outstretched arms, grasped her by the hair and lifted her head. He fed her his slurried fingers.

Lola groaned softly then struggled to her elbows, took hold of his hand and licked at it voraciously. She rocked onto her side to look up at him.

"Skin. Please Master Dean, the belt on my bare skin!"

Dean looked over at Diana. Her eyes fixed on them with laser like ferocity but she was weeping, her eyes glistened with tears and her cheeks were streaked with mascara. Her tongue kept skipping out and sniping at the tears at the corner of her mouth.

Dean turned Lola over onto her back. Her great, black breasts heaved in the white blouse but she lay there, her eyes closed and waiting, soaking up his naked lust towering over her. Dean grasped her by the hair again and with a hand under her right arm, dragged her to the far edge of the bed so that her head dangled. He moved around so his cock was over her chin. Lola placed her hands on his bare thighs. Dean looked at Di. She stared at him, her man-hole eyes gleamed in the dirty light of the hotel room.

Lola swallowed. Dean saw the motion begin and then the ripple in her throat as it traveled down it, vanishing into the cleavage of her breasts. The match between Lola's mouth and his hard cock wasn't perfect so Dean leaned over her. He adjusted, then with one hand bent his cock to her lips. They felt velvety and soft, expressive and alive, kissing the end and side of his cock. Her tongue snaked out and scored his skin, leaving him grunting with the raucous pleasure. He dipped his cock down and she tipped her head back. Her mouth opened and he pushed into her, not stopping when he bumped the back of her throat.

She grunted, her body squirmed. Her hands were knotted in the bedspread at her sides. Her head tipped back further and he pushed the remainder of his cock into her mouth. Dean leaned on his hands at either side of Lola's voluptuous body. He peered down his torso at his cock and Lola's neck. He pushed and saw the end of his cock furrow the skin of her neck. He watched, fascinated as he pushed into her throat and withdrew, seeing his cock move her throat as he pushed in it. He was throat-fucking her.

That set of words set off a riot of feelings in him. Dean moved his hips back and forth, thrust into the woman's mouth. She gagged around his cock, controlled it and gagged again. He pulled back and let her swallow and recover. He balanced on one hand, grasped the leaf of her blouse and yanked at it. Buttons pinged around them, and her breasts appeared, huddled on her chest in the plain, tan bra. He pulled on the bra until the underwire surrendered and slipped over her tits. He pushed his cock into Lola's mouth again. She'd held him in her lips while she adjusted but when he pushed, she tipped her head and took his cock straight into her throat again.