Watching Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few hours culminated for her in that explosion of erotic sensation and she gasped and came again, or she thought it was another climax, certainly a full but new sensation that left her giddy and dizzy. Dean remained planted inside his sub for several minutes, feeling her weight centered on his cock. He didn't come with her but was gratified to find that he was hard again and remained so while he was inside her.

When they finally untied the erotic knot of their bodies, she stood once more on her own feet, but unsteadily.

"I, god, Master, that was amazing!" She pulled his mouth down and sister-kissed him. "I promise not to embarrass you again, I promise. I promise."

Dean nodded and turned her around. He unzipped the dress and let it fall off her body. She wore no bra so she was as naked as he was when the dress was gone.

"Sorry about the dress, Di." He whispered. She giggled and cuddled against his chest.

"I have everything on I need with you, Master." She swallowed. "Dean." She looked up at him. "I feel so loved, so treasured. Will you take me to bed?"

He turned off the shower and got towels. They dried and he did just that. Lola had straightened her bed so they used that one. When they snuggled down into the covers and the humming darkness of the room, Diana cuddled against him again. He slept then, the exhaustion of the evening finally undoing him. He awoke with Di's mouth on his very hard cock. This time when he took her, they made love, her legs parted around him her hands clutching his sides as he emptied and filled her with a steady pace that after fifteen minutes finally brought her to ecstasy.

Dean lay between her legs, feeling the little tremors rattling through her body. He kissed her and pulled out of her and went to sleep. They were at peace.