Watching Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
Hannah is Sarah’s little sister.
7.7k words
4.57
6.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 01/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a sip of my Coke, as I sat in the driver's seat of the SUV. This hadn't worked out like I had imagined. I held my foot down on the brake and waited. It was hot and the soda did nothing to cool it down. My t-shirt was soaked with sweat and my jeans and work boots were greasy. I sat on a paper protector to keep the leather seats clean.

"Release" I heard Dave call from below the car. I let go of the brake. I was sitting six feet in the air, on a car lift, helping the mechanic bleed the brakes.

"Brake" he called out. I stepped on the brake. I've been out of high school for a year and thought I'd be on a break from college, but I was working 10 hours a day bleeding brakes, changing oil and tires, and supposedly learning the finer points of auto mechanics as an "apprentice." In reality, I was nothing more than low man on this totem pole. At least the money was good. Another year, and I should have enough saved to go to school.

It seems the account I thought was my college savings, was really my old man's gambling pot. He thought he'd win back what he lost, and we'd never know. Don't they always think that. He lost his job too, and spends his time cleaning the pool and going to 12 steps meetings. We're scraping by as a family. Mom works part-time, I've got this, and my brother Randy cleaned up his act and got his CDL. He's usually on the road hauling diapers or some crap across the Midwest. He got me set up with this sweet gig, where he used to work.

"Release" I lifted my foot off the pedal and stared outside at the gas pumps. I recognized the car pulling in, a white Jeep that used to belong to Sarah, my ex. Sarah just got back from her freshman year away, but I haven't seen her yet. I doubt she'll call me, either. Our last phone call didn't go so well after our break-up. Long-distance relationships actually do suck. Who knew?

Driving the Jeep now, was Sarah's little sister Hannah. Hannah was a year behind her sister in school, so she was a High School Senior, all primed for graduation. As she pumped her gas, she played with her hair like girls do, pulling it free and immediately tying it back again. She glanced at her phone and slipped it into the back pocket of her cut-off shorts. Hannah did have a nice ass and I didn't mind having a look at her bare legs from my elevated perch on the car lift. She wasn't as tall as Sarah, but was curvier, if that's a word. Probably a full C-cup under that t-shirt, and while Sarah was long and lean with a runner's body, Hannah was muscular and tightly packed from gymnastics.

Sarah was always my favorite fantasy, but I've had a few daydreams about Hannah, too. Especially after Sarah left. I guess you work with what you see. I haven't seen Sarah in almost a year, but Hannah is easy to spot around town. In my dreams, Sarah often found herself bound and gagged by a biker gang, or pirates. With Hannah, I was a little more realistic. I would find her drunk after a party, drive her home and quietly have my way with her delicious, sleeping body. Hey, I'm only human.

Last year, I actually saw my fantasy of Sarah come true. I watched out the window as my brother Randy peeled off her bikini in my backyard. She tried to resist but, was no match for him. In the end, she was pinned down with her legs spread and fucked into submission. I few weeks later at his apartment, she was fucked by 3 guys as I secretly watched from outside. It was incredible to see the look on her face when she realized it was inevitable. Watching her reluctance turn to acceptance as she gave into her own unwanted orgasm, still drives me nuts. She never knew that I knew what happened, but I'm sure it had something to do with our break-up.

When she did call from college, she confessed to sleeping with a junior after a party. She said she was drunk, and it meant nothing. I think it was her trying to get me to call it off. Our calls always ended up as arguments, so eventually we did split.

I can't really say I'm dating anyone, but I do go out with Kristen from the grocery store sometimes. All of our friends from school were away, so I guess we had the "townie" thing in common now. She's not as hot as Sarah, or Hannah for that matter, but she sucked my cock on the first date, in her parents' driveway no less. We get together every couple of weeks, see a movie, then fuck. Neither of us is expecting more, we're just biding our time.

After work I went over to Denny's to drink beer. Denny was the third one to fuck Sarah at my brother's place that night. He still doesn't know that I was watching that night at Randy's apartment when Randy, Denny, and "Rotten" tag-teamed my girlfriend. So, I guess he was the 4th one overall. He is a bit of a jerk, but since Sarah and I split, Denny and I have gotten along. Plus, he always has weed for smoking. Denny was the school dealer and still has a lucrative business. He claims to be a "Landscaper," because he works in grass. He does in fact mow lawns with a local company, but most of his cash comes from drugs. Besides, he says, the fringe benefits are great.

Denny began offering discounts to the girls from school if they would lose their shirt, or skirt for him. He has a growing photo album of the girls that accepted the deal. Showing turned into touching, and soon he was getting blowjobs every night. I've seen his album and it is pretty hot, especially the pages of Sarah. I think he enjoyed showing me those. Recently, he starting shooting video too. He's sold a few scenes online. He won't share locally with more than a few friends he can trust.

We started hanging out more after graduation. I helped him wire some cameras around the loft apartment where he lives and deals. He calls it a loft even though it's on the ground floor. It's a refurbished factory building where the other four units are through the main entrance. Denny's is on the end and has a private door next to a roll-up that won't open anymore. Brick walls and thick wooden beams throughout. A couple sheetrock walls break it into rooms. Technically a 2 bedroom, one serves as his "studio". The other, his own, is always locked.

We had killed the first six-pack and smoked a joint, when there was a knock on the door. Denny answered the door and I heard some quiet negotiations, then he came back into the room.

"OK, then," he said. "I'll catch you later, dude." A pretty clear sign that he wanted me to leave. As I left, he tossed a thumb-drive to me. "A little something to hold you over." As I walked to my car, I saw Emily sitting in hers, waiting. I knew she would be on camera in a few minutes. I pocketed the USB and drove home.

I was anxious to get home and was getting hard just thinking about the drive in my pocket. I tried to act nonchalant as I passed Mom. She barely nodded and I went upstairs. In my room I immediately inserted the flash-drive. There was just one folder, untitled. Double click, and I spent the next hour browsing its' contents. I watched a 20-min clip of a blonde I didn't know giving Denny a blowjob. She knelt topless, as he sat on the couch with a beer. I saw my "friend with benefits" Kristen getting fucked doggy style. She fucked him back aggressively and I was surprised by the slight sting of jealousy I felt. I had never called her my girlfriend, but still. I decided I would take it out on her during our next "date."

I found the clip I was looking for. Miss Evers, my English teacher Senior year. She was 26, and I don't know how she ever got herself into this, but I guess Denny had her now. She would be fired in seconds if this ever came out. She was about 5' 8" with sandy, shoulder length hair. She walked into Denny's back room wearing blue jeans and a sweater. It couldn't hide just how hot her body was though. She had the total "girl next door" look about her. She was arguing timidly with Denny as she sat on the bed.

The clip jumped to the second camera showing Denny between the teacher's legs. Her hands pushed against the headboard and her knees fell open wide, but this angle was just 10 minutes of Denny's hairy ass, so fast forward.

The next clip on the thumb drive was also Miss Evers on a different day. Her hair was pulled back and although she was already down to her bra and panties, they were blue not yellow like before. She was on the bed and Denny was handcuffing her to the headboard. When he blindfolded her, she laughed nervously. Once she was secure, he told her, "Sit tight Teach. The next guy that knocks on the door gets to fuck you like this. And you'll never know who it is."

There were 15 minutes of Miss Evers squirming in the cuffs and then a guy walked in. I think he graduated a year or two ahead of me. She flinched when he first touched her, running his hands up and down her legs. She knew there would be no foreplay when he pulled her panties off and pushed her bra up. He spread her legs with his hands and climbed between them. She turned her head away in resignation as her fucked her missionary for 5 minutes. Her teeth were clenched as he finished inside her. Neither of them said a word.

I dialed Kristen's number for a date.

----------------------

A few weeks later, I bumped into Hannah in the grocery store. Her shopping basket hooked on one elbow had marshmallows and chocolate bars. Her skirt flitted above her knees and although she wore a sweater, it was open, and her top underneath left her amazing abs on full display. I wore the grimy t-shirt with the garage name on it.

"Hey Clumsy!" Hannah said to me with a smile. It was a nickname her sister used to call me. Hannah thought it was cute, but Sarah had starting calling me that after a bungled attempt at opening her bra. She took to calling me that in public, in a cute way that both excited and humiliated me.

"Hi Cutie," my best, almost big brother, reply, "Making smores tonight?"

"Some friends gathering at the lake. You should swing by." She gave me a smile, and then another look that seemed like 'whatever...' "You know Sarah is back from college. She didn't bring her boyfriend. You gonna call her?" Mention of Sarah's boyfriend felt like a needle in the eye.

"She knows where to find me." I could tell by her look, that Hannah suddenly though she had made a mistake.

"He's a jerk anyway," she offered. "When I went out to visit her, he was hitting on me. Can you believe it?"

"Have you looked in the mirror?" I asked her. "Of course, I believe it." This might have been a little direct, but it seemed a good way to let her know I thought she was hot, without hitting on her myself. Yet.

She blushed a little, then stood up on her toes to give me a kiss on the cheek. "That was sweet." She said, but I was focused on her half-hug and the way her left breast pressed against my arm for a second. It seemed intentional on her part. Was she hitting on me? She lingered close and then whispered in my ear.

"Do you know where I can get some pot?" Hannah gave a mischievous grin and then bit her lip. Holy shit! How do you resist that?

"I might be able to help you out. Got time to come over now?"

I had an ounce from Denny stashed in my room. No one would be home for hours, so I invited Hannah over and she accepted. After we checked out, she followed me home in her Jeep. As we walked through the house tracing her fingers over the furniture, Hannah commented, "I haven't been in here in years. It still looks the same."

In my room, she sat on the edge of the bed while I rolled a couple joints on the desk. Her crossed legs looked amazing with that skirt. My heart was racing just thinking about getting in between those knees. I wondered how Denny went about crossing this line each time. Would she get pissed and storm out, or give in. How far do you push without blowing it. I lit one of the joints, took a hit, and sat beside her on the bed.

Hannah took a hit and looked away as she exhaled, then turned straight toward me. Her hair hung loose in curls around her face, her bare neck tempting me. She gently bit her lip and passed the joint back to me. I set the joint on my end table and decided. As she looked at me with a sort of timid anticipation, I gently pushed the hair from her face and leaned in to kiss her.

Those soft lips accepted and after a few testing pecks, I used my tongue to open her lips. She tasted like honey.

My hand on the side of her face moved into her hair and pulled on her ear. She returned my kisses somewhat eagerly and moaned when I shifted to kiss her neck, gently scraping the skin with my teeth, hinting at what was to come. I pushed the sweater off her shoulder and quickly pulled the strap of her camisole with it. My fingers traced the edge of the soft fabric just above her breasts. I drove my tongue back into her mouth and pushed her back onto the bed.

Hannah gave a startled, "Hmm,..." and broke the kiss. Her hand came up to deflect mine from her top and she said, "maybe we should," I cut her off with another kiss, getting more aggressive. I pinned her hand back against the comforter and then ran my hand down her arm, across the crumpled sleeve of her sweater to her shoulder and upper chest. I bit and tongued her ear and took note that she left her arm where I had put it.

I caressed her neck and ran my hand down her top, squeezing her tit through the fabric for the first time. Her young tits were firm and full, and her nipple was just starting to show arousal. I continued down to her bare belly and those incredible abs, tight and rippled from gymnastics. Her moan sounded like regret, like she wanted more attention paid to those breasts.

I brought my hand up under her top and over her breast, bare skin this time, while pulling on her ear with my teeth. She gasped and I pushed her top up exposing both of those beautiful tits. She gave out an "Ooh..." as I found her pink nipple and rolled it in my fingers. Her eyes were closed. I lifted off her for a moment, and when I lifted her further up the bed so her legs no longer hung off the edge, she came out of her little trance.

"Wait, wait," she tried to catch her breath. "We shouldn't be doing this."

My answer to that was to take that nipple into my mouth, sucking on it until her head fell back against the bed once again. I worked my tongue in circles while mauling both of her tits with my hands. She resigned herself to just enjoy the moment, as did I. Hannah's body was frankly incredible. Her sister Sarah was more long and lean from running. Hannah was tight and strong. Her smaller frame had been trained for years in the gym and the results showed. Although, from a distance she might look stocky, there was not an ounce of fat on her.

I pulled her sleeve off one arm freeing her from her sweater, and when she stretched that arm out with her hand covering her eyes, I took the opportunity to push her camisole up and over her head leaving her topless underneath me.

I kicked off my shoes and brought one knee up between her legs, easing them open. Her breathing had quickened, and her hand held the back of my head as I sucked on her tits. With one hand on her tight tummy, my other drifted down, past her skirt and found her leg. The bare skin of her thigh was smooth, and I could feel the muscles beneath. She let me stroke her leg down to her calf, and when I pulled on the back of her knee, she let me raise it up along my hip. I ran my hand up and down her thigh squeezing the flesh and loving it. One hand pinching her nipples, licking and biting her side, below her breasts. This girl had ripped obliques and her thighs were incredible. My other hand roamed the back of her leg, down the calf and back up to her skirt, pushing it higher.

She had worked for years on these legs and seemed to relish in having them appreciated. I was happy to oblige. I moved back up to kiss her again, and as I did, I brought my hand up her leg under her skirt and and squeezed her ass through her panties.

This woke her up to the fact that she was barely dressed and making out with her sister's ex-boyfriend. Her sweater and cami were tossed on the bed and her sandals had fallen to the floor. I lay on top of her in my t-shirt and work pants. My cock, now rock hard was pressed into her hip. Hannah had only a flimsy skirt and panties to keep her from being completely naked.

Her hands found mine as she tried to slow this down. She intertwined her fingers in mine and she broke our kiss, calling a time-out. "Clumsy wait. We can't do this.' She said. "I don't,..." her words fell off as I slid one hand from her gentle grasp and caressed her young breasts. Her high-school breasts.

I was only a year past graduation myself, but suddenly I felt the age difference. I felt like the older, more experienced one for the first time. Especially when she started, "I never,..." and then didn't know how to finish.

I gently shushed her and kissed her softly again, to reassure her that everything is OK. We began making out again and I kept my hands on the sides of her face and in her hair, even though she was barely dressed beneath me. She relaxed a little and we slowly picked up the pace again. She pulled at my shirt and I paused a second to pull it off. Our bodies touched bare skin to bare skin for the first time and it struck me that maybe this really was her first time. I remember her having the occasional boyfriend, but had she ever let them touch her like this?

Slowly, I picked up the pace again and in a few minutes, we were back where we were, mouth on her tits and hand on her panty covered ass. Her hips rolled as her body was responding. I pulled her panties down off her ass and grabbed the bare flesh. I could feel her tense up again, so I eased off and stroked her leg some more. A little extra attention to those nipples and she relaxed again. I pushed her knee open and stroked her inner thigh for the first time, quickly moving up to her pussy. She immediately tensed and tried to sit up. I leaned into her holding her down. I put one hand over her mouth and pressed her head back to the mattress. With my other hand I found her pussy and began rubbing through her loosened panties.

Hannah gripped my wrist but did not try to pull my hand from her mouth. It reminded me of her sister, who apparently liked to be taken against her will. It was easy to push her panties aside and stroke her naked cunt lips. She was squirming under me and I could feel how wet her pussy was. She was shaved bare, probably for the leotards she had to wear while competing. I tugged on her erect nipple with my teeth and she arched her back as two fingers found their way inside her. A low grumble erupted from her throat as I worked her pussy. Two fingers back and forth while my thumb searched out her clit. Her pussy was burning.

A mix of grunts and squeeks came in between the staggered, gulps of air she was taking. Hannah held her forearm across her eyes, as if she didn't want to admit what was happening. I yanked her panties down further, past her knee now, and pulled her leg up. Her pussy now spread for me, my fingers were back inside her in seconds. My tongue traced her tight abs as I slowly fucked her with two fingers. She pulled one leg free of her panties herself and that leg fell open. I adjusted my position now between her legs and found her clit with my tongue, making small circles. This caused an "Oh shit!" to come out of her mouth. I continued plunging two fingers in and out of her moist pussy while licking and sucking on her delicious clit. Her gymnast's legs began to shake and her stomach started to ripple and quiver as she held her breath. Suddenly she released, bucking her hips into my face as I tried to hold her down with one arm across her tummy. She probably could have pushed me away if she really wanted to. Instead, she grabbed my hair, both pulling me away and holding me in place as she suffered through her first orgasm. Her strong thighs squeezed my head in place so I barely heard her stuttered grunts that slowly passed into a whispered, "oh fuck, oh fuck..." that trailed off. As she relaxed her grip, I pressed her clit with my thumb and gently rolled her into the first aftershock.