Watching Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, stop, stop," she laughed. "That's enough."

I was still caressing her body, from breasts to her thighs as she recovered her senses. She was laying on the bed of her sister's ex-boyfriend, with her panties hanging off one ankle and her skirt bunched around her waist. It had taken about 30 minutes for her to get to this point and she had just experienced her first orgasm from another person. She covered her face in her hands, rubbing her eyes.

I kicked off my pants, so I was naked at the foot of the bed, and kissed my way up her body. I couldn't wait to fuck this dream. One thought struck me,

"Sisters." I was going to claim a pair of sisters. How many guys get to fuck sisters?

While she lay there delirious, I pulled her skirt off her legs leaving her completely naked. Hannah's body was stunning. She lay there in the afterglow with her eyes closed, slowly regaining her senses. As I rubbed the tip of my cock on the lips of her waiting pussy, she suddenly snapped out of it.

"Wait! Wait!" she shouted and pushed up onto her elbows. "We can't do this Tim!" I had just an inch inside her when she rolled me over her with her strong little body. "I'm not doing this." She seemed determined.

She shoved me and turned to climb off the bed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down, but she smacked me with her free hand and we rolled again until both our heads were hanging off the edge. She was on her back with me on top. We were both naked.

"Hannah, relax" I said, because that always makes a woman calm down. She used her free legs to kick me in the ribs, then hooked one leg over my shoulder and flipped me over. Again, she tried to get up and again I pulled her back as the wrestling match continued. She had incredible flexibility and strength, but I had an extra 50 lbs. that I tried to use to my advantage.

"What's the matter Clumsy? You can't even beat a little girl?" she taunted me.

I laughed and we rolled again, this time I landed on top. I managed to put her on her back and sat on her stomach straddling her. It took a few attempts, but I pinned her arms above her head with my bare cock now between her beautiful tits.

Hannah playful smile turned more serious as she looked straight at the first cock she had seen. "Tim, stop!" she grunted and tried to pull her hands free. "C'mon, we're finished!"

"Maybe you are, but I'm not. Fair is fair, Hannah." I could see her thinking about this as I slid my cock between her breasts. I held my weight up, using my hands to pin her wrists above her head. I started fucking those firm tits, rubbing my cock across her nipples. She began to relax as I was content to just rub back and forth on her chest. Her struggles softened and I let go of her wrists. She slowly brought her hands down and pressed her tits together over my cock. She either agreed on my definition of fairness, or realized the easiest way out of this was to let me finish. She smiled up at me and I brushed some of her hair out of her face.

"You're so freaking hot, Hannah" I said. God, that was lame. What the hell was I thinking?

She didn't seem to care and responded, "You like that? You like," she paused, as if she didn't want to say it. "You like fucking those tits Timmy?" Seeing those puppy dog eyes and hearing her first attempt to talk dirty almost put me over the edge. That was exactly what she wanted, but I had other ideas.

I gently pushed her hands away and took hold of her tits myself. Now I could control the pressure the way I liked it. I did not want to come too soon. A year ago, I would've shot my load already. I rolled her erect nipples between my fingers and saw her roll her eyes back momentarily. She was still enjoying this too. The tip of my cock reached her chin on each stroke. She didn't react, so I sat up further and rubbed my cock on her neck and across her cheek.

She tensed up and cleared her throat, but decided not to protest. I went back to her tits to give her a chance to adjust. I knew she was thinking about giving her first blowjob. Did her girlfriends tell her what it was like? Was she resigned to the fact that it would now be required? A few minutes later, I returned to rub the tip across her lips.

She looked away, but I gently turned her face back to look at me. "It's alright," I said and pressed the tip to her pursed lips again. No force, just rubbing back and forth and then using my cock to roll back her bottom lip down to get a little moisture there. The tip that had almost gotten inside her virgin pussy was now almost inside her virgin mouth. She sensed the inevitable and I felt her tongue touch the underside of my cock. I had to catch my breath now. I let her find her own path and tried to hold still.

Hannah started to speak a couple of times, but never got past "Uh..." It was as if she knew she should say something, just did not know what it was. Her tentative licks slowly became more committed. I lifted my weight off her chest and aimed my cock. She closed her lips around the tip and circled her tongue. She was learning new things. Everything was new. I pushed her a little, and she took a little more. She brought up one hand to stroke my shaft while sucking on the head. I knew she was stalling, but I didn't care. It still felt good.

I wanted to come in Hannah's mouth, like I had come in her sister's mouth, but I still wanted to fuck this little beauty. I was so close a few minutes ago. Now that she had a small taste of sex, I figured she would be all over the next guy and I couldn't let that happen. I started to pull back to titty fuck her some more, but Hannah held on. She was jerking me faster while running her tongue all over the head. As if she knew I was close and wanted to finish this.

"You like that Tim?" When she started talking, I almost lost it. "You like having your girlfriend's sister suck your cock?"

Oh shit, that was too much. I leaned forward and pushed back into her mouth, deeper than before. I leaned one hand on the headboard and with the other held the top of her head. Hannah eagerly tried to keep up, but when I touched the back of her throat, she gagged and pulled back.

"C'mon Hannah, suck my cock." I couldn't believe I just said that. I was kneeling over her, straddling her chest and feeding her my cock. Lying on her back she was bobbing her head up and down like she thought she should. I looked down to see her blue eyes looking up at me. Pleading.

That was it, my cock throbbed and shot it's load into her mouth. It caught Hannah by surprise and she twisted away. I grabbed my cock, right over her hand, and pumped it, holding the head against her face. Two more shots of cum dripped down her cheek and neck. Her breathing was rapid and so was mine. As our two hands drained the last of my orgasm, I turned her face back to me and guided my cock to her lips.

Tentatively, she licked the head and then took a few inches in, cleaning me as I began to soften.

"That was crazy," she said, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "I don't believe you just did that."

I still sat on top of her and went back to stroking those beautiful tits, gently rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh, stop that." She said teasingly. "C'mon Tim, I have to go now."

I leaned down and kissed her again, keeping her there. "Not yet" I whispered in her ear. I stretched out on top of her, both of us naked and having just come. She fidgeted beneath me as I reached between the mattress and the headboard. It took a little digging, but I found the surprise I had been planning for Kristin. My heart was racing madly as I debated crossing this line with Hannah. She had quickly acquiesced to fooling around, but I know it went further than she expected. She was the little sister of my ex-girlfriend, and I should be protecting her. But this was too good to be true.

She barely noticed when I locked the first cuff around her wrist. She actually moaned a little, but then pulled her arm and immediately reached the end of the chain fastened to the bed frame out of sight.

"What the fuck?" she shouted at me. "Tim! Let me go!" She saw the other cuff in my hand and the fight was on yet again. This time though, Hannah was struggling to get away from me while trying to twist the cuff off one hand.

"No! No, No..." She kicked me in the back of the head somehow and bucked her hips upward so hard that I bounced in the air. I landed back on top of her and focused on her one loose hand. She rolled over beneath me, but I managed to get the other wrist cuffed. "Oh fuck!" she grunted and pulled on the chains. She could move her hands, but never more than a few inches from the headboard.

"Tim, please..." Hannah pleaded. "Get these off me. This isn't funny."

"Oh my God, yes it is." I said. "I'm just not done playing with this tight little body."

"Shit! You're such a pervert!" Hannah was still yanking at the cuffs and twisting away. "Get off me!"

Now that her hands were secure, I slid down her body carefully avoiding a knee to the crotch. It drove me nuts the way she struggled. My lips and tongue found Hannah's nipples again as my hands mauled her breasts.

"Ahh,..." was all she managed to grunt, but her writhing slowed. "You bastard"

Maybe she was just tired out, but I preferred to think she was getting into being tied down. I squeezed her ass, it was a great ass. Pushing her legs open with my knees, I massaged her pussy. She made another attempt to kick me off her. The fight was strong with this one. Even with her hands secured, Hannah did not want to give up. Was she trying to protect her virginity for even a few more minutes?

"Hannah, Stop!" I said. "I can tie your legs too, if I have too." I reached into the drawer by my bed and pulled out a long scarf, just for the occasion. "To the headboard" I added, for effect.

"Oh my God! Don't you dare!"

The scarf was a cheap fake silk. I tucked it under her neck and pulled it between her breasts, letting the soft fabric caress her tender skin. Her nipples were hard and I sucked one while rolling the other between my fingers through the scarf material. She relaxed a little and seemed to take what pleasure was forced upon her. I slid lower down her body, kissing her stomach and rubbing her legs again, the muscles softening from exhaustion or surrender.

She was still wet from having just come and two fingers pushed into her cunt easily. I heard the chains rattling again, but I continued by adding third digit. She lifted her knee and pressed her foot into the mattress, trying to push away, but there was nowhere to go.

"Tim," she moaned, "Timmy. Oh shit, Tim..." The sensation of being restrained seemed to counteract the typical high school drama of "will she or won't she" playing through her head. Hannah seemed to realize it was inevitable. When she willingly spread her legs wider, it was obvious she wanted to cum again, and it didn't take much to reach her second orgasm.

I squeezed her breasts with one hand, while driving 3 fingers into her pussy with the other. My thumb on her clit pushed her over the edge. Watching that tight little body quiver and shake as she came again was unreal. Alternating between short gasps of air and holding her breath, Hannah's moans of pleasure were mixed with angst of giving in.

I sensed she knew what was coming next. Hannah was about to get fucked. As I started licking my way up her body, she pulled against her restraints. "Oh shit, Tim. Let me go." She rattled the chains and tried to close her legs, but I was between them. I pushed her knees open again and sucked on an erect nipple. She was shaking and seemed to be hyperventilating from the anticipation.

"Not like this Tim, please."

"It's time Hannah." I bit her neck and ran my hand through her hair as my cock slide up and down across her waiting pussy lips.

"Timmy please, stop." She pleaded. "You're forcing me.".

She could not have known that this was my fantasy coming to life. Or maybe she did. I knew that her friends Gina and Susan had less than romantic first times. Gina was one of Denny's conquests, I saw the tape.

Susan came home drunk one night and her step-father bent her over the kitchen table. That had caused a divorce and set the rumor mill on fire.

I aimed my cock into Hannah's virgin pussy. Hannah was shaking and crying, but had stopped fighting. She tried to hide her face behind her outstretched arms. I pressed the head inside, 'just the tip', as they say. Last time we were here, she fought me off and nearly escaped. Now she twisted under me and pushed her feet into the bed, but quickly realized that worked to my advantage. Closing her eyes and holding her breath, she waited to be taken.

Hannah pulled hard against the cuffs as I eased into her about half-way. So warm. Her pussy felt like heaven as it reluctantly let me in. She exhaled when I pulled back and I let her take a few breaths. She was clenching her teeth and clenching her pussy out of reflex or instinct. I felt her tighten around my cock, hoping to refuse this intrusion. I kissed her neck and stroked her hair to relax her. Pushing my cock back in she tensed up again and gave out a guttural grunt that told me she was going to accept what was coming. Slowly, I fucked her back and forth with half of my cock.

Even though this was her first time, Hannah could tell that this was not all there was. Her rapid, staccato breathing had steadied, and I could swear she was spreading her legs wider for me. After a few minutes of this slow tease I was desperate to just slam my cock home, but I still felt a tinge of regret. I really did like her and always tried to protect her, and yet here I was, about to fuck her. Would she completely freak out on me?

"Oh Jesus Tim, just do it already!" Well, I guess that answered my question.

"Do what, Hannah?" I toyed with her. She wouldn't look at me. I pulled all the way out and slipped right back in a few inches. She had asked for it, maybe I could make her beg.

"Oh shit, you bastard." She was stuck between her needs and her morals. "Just do it!" I held completely still and turned her face toward mine and waited for her.

She finally said, in a whisper this time, "Fuck me already." There was an exasperation in her voice that told me she was done with waiting after 18 years. I did have her completely naked and handcuffed to my bed. Legs spread with my cock just inside her wet pussy. How could I refuse? I pulled all the way out and drove straight back in. Then continued with slow, steady pressure, forcing my way in deeper. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vise, but I knew that was temporary.

Her eyes were scrunched tight and her mouth hung open. A low, prolonged cry rose from her throat as she dealt with the pain. A few more inches and our bodies touched. Once bottomed out, I held completely still and let her concentrate on the first cock to enter her pussy.

When Hannah finally started breathing again, I took a deep breath myself. I pulled back halfway and thrust forward again. Two, three more times and our bodies smacked, bringing a reluctant grunt from Hannah. Too proud to cry out, her grunts became more vocal.

"Oh shit, Oh fuck," Her breathing was rapid and her body twisted deliciously beneath me. If I had not just cum in her mouth a few minutes ago, I would have blown my load already. From the way her hips were rocking with me, I'd say Hannah was close to her third orgasm. I think she was enjoying my fantasy as much as I was. Just like her sister, she was getting off on being taken against her will.

I bit on Hannah's ear and rolled those nipples as I continued to fuck her. Reaching between our bodies, I starting rubbing her clit to push her over the edge. She let out a long cry while clenching her teeth. As her body began to convulse she wrapped both legs around me. I pulled out of that sweet pussy before I exploded, but continued working it with my fingers to extend her orgasm as long as I could.

"Oh Shit!" she finally said as her quivering subsided and I pushed my cock back into her. "Jesus Tim, what are you trying to do?"

Right now I was trying to fuck this hot girl handcuffed to my bed, but whatever.

Though her breathing was rapid, her attitude was returning. "Are you just getting back at Sarah by fucking me?"

"For dumping me?" I grunted while picking up my pace. "No"

Hannah's skin was glistening with sweat and her hair was a mess. She pulled on the restraints, more for support than escape, and her ankles locked behind me pulled me in. a clear signal to fuck her harder. She looked me straight in the eye.

"For fucking your brother." she said matter-of-factly.

Shit! She knew about that? Sarah told her? And somehow Sarah knows that I know. Suddenly my conquest of 'sisters' was meaningless. Sarah had beat me to it by fucking 'brothers'! I came to a complete stop, still inside Hannah.

"She told you that?" I couldn't believe she was taunting me while I fucked her. If I let on that I knew, I'm a cuckold. If I didn't know, Im just an idiot.

"All about it," Hannah replied, "said he curled her toes."

I pulled out of Hannah's pussy and hovered over her. She gasped briefly at the emptiness, then added with an evil smirk, "and your friend Denny."

"That's it!" I flipped her over and slapped her ass. She shrieked in shock, but quickly caught herself. The next smack brought only a grunt. I lifted her by the hips and pushed her knees wide with my own. It struck me suddenly what a great ass she had. I slapped it again to keep her off balance. "Come on Hannah, get that ass in the air!"

I rubbed my cock up and down her opening from behind. She moaned into the mattress as I drove my cock back into her. Her arms were crossed now from the cuffs, so she could only push against the headboard. I reached under to squeeze her tits, then tightened a fist in her hair. From behind I slowly withdrew, then slammed home. Our bodies smacked and the bed shook with her thrust.

"Taking revenge by making her sister your slut, Tim?" Holy shit, were did this girl come from?

"Are you my slut Hannah?" I teased her. "Did you come here to get fucked today?"

Her answer was to bury her face in the mattress between her outstretched arms. Then her knees slid wide, and she dropped her butt. She straightened her legs and went into a full split, face down beneath me.

Oh my God, what a little vixen! I lifted up by pushing her down into the bed while fucking her. I could hold out anymore and started to hammer her full steam.

"Tim wait!" she sounded panicked. "Tim pull out!"

I ignored her and slapped her ass again.

"Tim please!" she was shouting now. "Clumsy!" she pleaded, "Don't cum inside me!" I used my knees to keep her legs in that split and all my upper body weight pressing her down flat. "Oh shit" she moaned as my cock twitched and shot the first sperm deep into that teen cunt. I pushed as deep as I could and held still as I unloaded. This was literally the best cumming of my life.

"Oh fuck, you didn't just do that!" Hannah's body relaxed and softened but her pussy squeezed my cock to milk the last of its cum. A few final strokes and I withdrew. I pushed her legs back down straight and lay there on top of her as she came to grips with what just happened.

"You bastard," She said, "I have Regionals next week."

I pushed the hair from her face and bit her shoulder. Then I kissed her cheek and said, "Sarah talked to me too, Hannah. I know you've been on the pill since you were 16."

She gave a little laugh and tried to bounce me off of her.

"Are you going to untie me?" She shook the chains and tried to look back at me. " Or wait to get it up again so you cant fuck my ass?"

"I guess you are my little slut, aren't you?" I rolled off her and hit the release on the cuffs. "Tempting as that is, it'll have to wait till next time."