Watching Stranger Fuck My Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Tied to the bed, what could go wrong?
4.9k words
3.93
11.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was incredible. Most of it was great, however some of it wasn't. Here I am waking up in the spare bedroom, the sun coming into the window, casting a warm glow over my body. As I lay there thinking about what happened, I started to feel a tingling all over my body. My thoughts began just after we left the pool. Bobby was walking me upstairs with Lynn behind us. My dick was sticking straight out swinging back and forth, I was trying to get myself to cum and I didn't care if it sprayed everywhere. I just needed a release. Lynn was carrying 2 glasses of wine and asked:

"Do you need to use the bathroom before we put you down for the night?"

"Yes, please." maybe I could get off when they let me go pee. Bobby walked me into the bathroom, his hand on my arm.

Lynn told Bobby to stand me in front of the tub. "Okay, you can just piss in the tub." She demanded "You can clean it tomorrow."

I just looked at her, but knew she was serious. I tried to pee, but I just couldn't do it. I think the sperm was blocking its path or the embarrassment, I wasn't sure which it was, so we stood there for what seemed like the longest time just waiting.

"Well? I don't have all night." she said

I pushed and pushed and finally some pee started to come out. But I could feel like there was more in me wanting to come out. Just then Bobby pulled me away, but I jerked back.

"Just another minute." I said. He gave in and almost immediately my pee was spraying all over the shower wall. The stream was hard and fierce. When I was done Lynn reached over and gave my dick a couple shakes. Her hand felt good and although I was now soft, I still had the urge to cum. She took a washcloth and wiped the tip with her opposite hand. I almost came right there. The feeling was awesome. She walked out and said: "Right this way Bobby. We will put him in here for the night."

As they walked me into the bedroom, I asked "You're not going to keep my arms hand cuffed behind me all night, are you? My arms are like jelly already." It was true, I was only in restraints for about than 2 hours. But the muscles were tingling like crazy.

"Of course not honey," She stated, "We'll will remove the cuffs, but you had better be on your best behavior!" The thought of them in my bed together with me alone where I could finally get sexual relief was overwhelming. I was getting hard just imagining these images in my mind.

"I'll be good." I said as she stood behind me and unlocked my first arm, it felt like my arm was going to fall off. The tingling from blood beginning to flow again felt weird. I had such little strength left in them. When she removed the second cuff the relief was just as wonderful. Lynn pulled the covers back in the bed as I stood there rubbing both of my wrists.

I was ordered abruptly to: "Lay down on your back." I stretched my arms out as I sat down on the bed, pulling my legs up and laying back on the pillow. I had no idea they were going to tie me in. As I was getting comfortable, I touched my cock. The whole scene was quite erotic. I knew she was going to take Bobby in our room and swallow his seed. We were all naked and Bobby was semi-hard, meanwhile Lynn's nipples were fully erect. If only I could join them and fuck Lynn...

"Don't touch that!" she yelled. She swatted my hand away. "Bobby, hold him down." I didn't know what was happening, but he held my arms down over my head. Lynn put a secure strap on my right wrist, then another on my left. These were not the typical sensual straps that you could break out of that lovers used in sex games. No these were serious leather restraints. The shock registering on my face when she put them on, they were stiff and strong. Hell, how long has she had these? Were these here for me? Had she used them on someone else, while I was away on business? Did someone use them on her? The questions were running through my head nonstop.

"What's the problem? I told you that you could not cum tonight. That would include masturbation. Gruffly she told Bobby to grab my legs. I squirmed about in my current predicament. But it was no use, my arms already locked up over my head, with my legs trapped under Bobby's strength. The fight was over in seconds. Before I knew it, I was strapped spread eagle on the bed, naked, with a huge hardon. Bobby let me go and looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Well, he won't be bothering us or anyone else tonight. Sleep tight bitch boy. After I am done with your wife, maybe I will pay you a visit." He looked at Lynn and continued "I am going to take a shower, after that you will be sucking my dick as promised." I know he added that last part just to torture me. I called him an asshole!

"Am I going to have to gag you as well, said Lynn? If you make any noises, I will, so be forewarned" she said with a grin. I was really concerned what Bobby would do to me if I was gagged and he came back to the room alone. As Bobby left the room, Lynn knelt on the bed, leaned in to place her mouth close to my ear and whispered. "Honey, I love you and will care for you, I won't let anything happen to you. If you're in serious trouble, just call out, I won't hurt you. Soon we will talk about a safe word. But for tonight play along." She was looking in my eyes, she kissed my lips very passionately then she looked down at my cock, it was hard as a rock. She grabbed my dick and caressed it. I immediately forced my hips upward trying to force a release of my cum. I wasn't sure of her intention, but I was taking the opportunity to get off if she would let me.

"Nope, not now." she took her hand away yet again depriving me of relief. Lynn got up from the bed turned off the lights and closed the door behind her as she left. I was livid as I struggled briefly trying anything to find relief. If I could just turn over a little bit, maybe I could fuck the bed. I wouldn't care about sleeping in the mess if I could get off. and that's exactly what I was going to try to do. After several attempts I realized that it wasn't going to happen. I decided to try and calm down because otherwise it was going be a long night, a very long night indeed. The night would go faster if I could fall asleep and I was comforted by what Lynn had told me. The fact that this is a game and not 100% serious said to me that my marriage was safe and what a relief that is. Lynn had calmed down from her earlier explosion. I heard the shower running for a while and then I heard them in our bedroom.

I could hear Lynn talking to Bobby "You want me to suck all of the cum out of you, or would you rather fuck me any way you like?"

I had expected to hear a couple minutes of a wet sloppy gagging blow job, but what the fuck? Would this night ever end I thought?

And then heard Bobby's reply "First I think you're going to suck my cock then I am going to lick your pussy like it has never been eaten before." The sad part was that I couldn't even plug my ears so I didn't have to listen to them. I could actually hear the sucking sounds of Lynn sucking and slurping on his cock through the wall. I laid there and looked down at my dick and even in the dark it looked the reddest it has ever been. Oh my god my balls were aching. It hurts laying here with a raging hardon and no way to make myself cum. It didn't take too long before I heard the moans from Bobby as they fucked for what seemed like forever. Then there was loud thrashing and movement on the bed as I assumed that they were changing sexual positions. I did my best to try and think of something else, just anything to ease my aching. The lack of not cumming was straining my balls and it was really starting to hurt.

Some time had passed when I heard "Oh fuck me Bobby, I want your huge cock in me." Lynn was once again on fire, and she wasn't trying to be subtle about it. She always does like to be loud, especially when she was cumming. The difference this time is that tonight I get the feeling is doing especially loud just to intentionally torture me.

"Ooohh, that feels sooo good..." then she trailed off. I tried to think about the car needing to go to the shop, moving those boxes in the attic, or the paperwork that I needed to get done, but it was no use.

Then I heard Lynn say "Fuck, that feels... oh uh ye...yes, I'm Cumming!" She was squealing with such delight. Damn she can be evil when she wants to be.

Then Bobby started in, "Yeah, take it slut. I'm gonna tear you apart, oh yeah, Oh...Uh...God damn, ahhhhh..."

Suddenly things got really quiet, I laid there for a while straining to hear what was going on. My cock and balls were hurting really bad. I staired out the window at the night sky hoping the peace and tranquility would calm my mind. However, the next time I opened my eyes it was morning, and the light of day was shining through the same window I was just looking at the stars through. The sun light was casting warm light over my body, the warming sensation felt wonderful.

My hardon was long gone and the no pain from my dick and balls had subsided. Thank God, I survived the night. Looking at the clock I saw that it was 7:15 and I knew that on the weekends Lynn loved to sleep in. She would rarely get up before 9 other than to just use the bathroom and then climb back in bed. Her best and deepest sleep was in the morning times. A train could derail next to our house, and she wouldn't wake up. I heard a stirring next door, someone going to use the bathroom and I was sure it wasn't Lynn.

I was laying there still securely tied to the bed, I was mesmerized about how the previous day's events had played out. Other than the fact that I hadn't had the opportunity to cum, the day was awesome. If this was my new life, I was in and excited about it. The toilet flushed and who I assumed was Bobby got back in bed. It wasn't long before I heard soft sounds of snoring. My mind drifted some more about yesterday. I had sucked my first cock. I had actually sucked another man's cock. It had been a fantasy of mine for many years. Wow, I had gotten the chance to bring my fantasy to reality. And it was better than I had imagined it would be. Granted, my jaw ached a little and so did my throat, but it was worth it. Even though I didn't like how Bobby treated me, he did have a huge, beautiful cock and I took it all the way down my throat. He was able to bury all nine inches of it all the way in my throat. I really did enjoy it and was enamored with it.

Just then I heard a noise downstairs and I thought, now who could that be? I didn't have to wonder for long "Hello Willis love birds." a lady's voice proclaimed. What the fuck, Karen was here. What the hell was she doing here? I was trying to remember if I knew she was coming this morning. Lynn must not have told me. I heard car keys being put on the counter, then the stairs squeaking as she started to come upstairs. "Good morning" she announced. Oh god, don't come up here, please don't. I thought that if she did it would be horrible. How the fuck would I explain my situation, talk about embarrassing.

Karen was a friend of Lynn's and she had gone through a nasty divorce and her dick of a lawyer husband had taken everything. Karen had lived with us temporarily while she got back on her feet. And because we all got along so well the arrangement has lasted almost 4 years. There had been no rush for her to leave, she is a wonderful woman, and she wasn't bad to look at either, rather quite hot for 35.

All of the sudden I realized that I was getting hard again, and my dick was almost fully erect. Karen was short and about 5'4", thin with dark brown hair. She looked really good in a bathing suit. Her boobs were not all that big but that was okay with me. Her hips and ass were so perfect and tight, I always looked at them as she was walking away. I was mesmerized by her body size and shape. Even when I tried my best to avoid looking at it, I still did. I was a little glad when she announced that she had found a 1-bedroom apartment. Taking away that daily sight was a good thing I was eventually going to get caught looking. Then I heard her halfway up the stairs. OH MY GOD, was all that was going through my head.

I realized Karen had stopped halfway up the stairs, I guess to listen to see if anyone was here and after hearing no noise she turned around and went down to the basement. Karen still had some things stored here and she must have come to get them.

Karen was carrying stuff out to her car and had made a several trips. I began to recall the time when the three of us were out by the pool. It had been a long day for us, and we had been drinking most of the day, playing drinking games at one point. Lynn ended up kissing Karen, although I think it was actually the other way around. I had gone to the bathroom and when I walked back out to the patio, there they were with locked lips and to say the least I was surprised, albeit secretly pleasantly. Lynn was attracted to ladies, but she wasn't really crazy about having female only sex. They were both in the shallow end of the pool and Lynn was standing a little deeper and that made them about the same height. They were going at it hot and heavy as Lynn had Karen's bathing suit top floating in the water and was fondling her tits as Karen was massaging Lynn's ass with both of her hands. That was the first time I saw Karen's naked breasts. Suddenly I realized my cock and balls were starting to ache with the need to cum, like a serious case of blue balls. I started to give a little smirk thinking about what a great night that was.

Suddenly I was brought back to the present when I heard the noise of someone walking in the hall. Karen must have been trying to keep quiet as not to wake us. I lifted my head off the bed as I strained to hear the noise. Then I suddenly remembered that this was Karen's old room when she lived here. She is undoubtedly going to open the door and check the closet for any of her stuff to take, fuck what to do. I was scared and excited at the same time because I had absolutely no control over this situation. Here I was naked, with a raging hardon, tied spread eagle on her old bed. I was at the hands of Karen, literally. The doorknob started to turn and there was absolutely nothing I could do, I tried to get free but that was a fruitless endeavor. The door opened and there stood Karen. I just froze and what she saw was totally unexpected. She just stood there staring at me with her hand on the doorknob. Her mouth dropped wide open! The tought of her seeing me like this suddenly made my cock hard as diamonds and I think it actually grew an extra half inch with the sudden surge of blood. I was so turned on by getting caught

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed. She was frozen and didn't move an inch. Her eyes were glued to my naked body. I knew there was nothing I could do. There was no way to unsee what she had just seen. I decided to be caviler about the situation.

"Good morning Karen. How's your day going so far?"

All she could muster was, "I...a... I am sorry." and she began closing the door.

"Karen, wait, hang on a second, don't go." I realized that I was begging, and I tried to man up a bit. Trying keep my voice down, but my excitement made it difficult to be quiet as I said, "I bet your wondering what this is all about?"

She opened the door again but was doing her best to not stare at me. "Well, um... yeah...I guess I am." She looked at me, visualized my entire body, then looked away again.

"If it helps you any, I'm more uncomfortable than you. Hell, I am the one completely exposed here. Come on in and I'll tell you what's going on." Karen was unsure at first, I could tell. But at least she didn't run away, so that was good. "I know you have questions?"

"Only one, what the fuck is going on here?"

"Let me start at the beginning. I won't bore you with every detail unless you want them...?" I waited to gauge her reaction to see if I could get her interested in what was going on rather than being startled by it. She stood there by the door and said nothing, keeping her eyes glued to the corner of the bedroom.

"Please have a seat." I was already scheming how I could convince her give me what I desperately needed. She slowly walked to the bed, stopping short of taking a seat. By the time she crossed the room to the bed her eyes were now glued to my raging hard cock. Meanwhile, my eyes were all over her little body in her tight little work out pants.

"Have a seat I think it's pretty obvious that I can't attack you." She seemed very hesitant. Her gaze started at my legs spread wide and clasped to the bed. Then her eyes trailed up my body across my erection to my face. And finally scanning my wrists and arms and the restraints securing me tightly. After a pause she looked into my eyes and then she sat down. She just sat there with her hands in her lap. Karen began to look like some form of fire had been lit in her eyes. She must have gotten a daring thought because she placed a hand on my thigh quite close to my cock. She developed quite a sly devilish look on her face. I always knew she wasn't totally innocent. So I decided to run with it and was going to do my best to have her help me out.

"So, tell me, what the hell are you doing tied to the bed." I began the story and told her that I sort of cheated on Lynn, and to save my marriage how I gave into her demands at getting back at me. How Lynn had sex in the back yard last night with a guy I didn't know. I told Karen how they tied me down and how Lynn had denied me an orgasm. And at this very minute Lynn and the guy were sound asleep in my bed after a long night of sex. The last thing I said was that I loved Lynn and would do whatever she wanted so we could stay together. I didn't tell her about me sucking Booby's cock though. I figured the dick sucking experience was for another time if ever. There was really no reason to tell her about that.

"So, you're telling me, you watched or at least heard all of the sex between them, and Lynn would not let you cum. Is that right?" I shook my head yes. "So, I assume you're dying to blow a nut about right now?" My cock started visibly throbbing at her saying that. YES, I was beginning to think she might just be willing to help me out. I noticed when my cock throbbed, she noticed.

"This is kinda degrading to ask you I know, but could you help me please?" I asked somewhat sheepishly.

"I have to admit you're in one heck of a predicament here." Karen's hand trailed up my inner thigh and the back of it touched my balls, she quickly pulled her hand away and up towards her face. The blue ball pain I was feeling was starting to come back. However, I might finally be going to get the release of so much build up I desired. She continued "I've known Lynn a long time, she and I go back a long ways." Her hand came down again and she laid it on on my stomach. She placed it slightly higher than the tip of my cock. I lifted my hips in anticipation she was careful to avoid any direct contact. "What? You think that time at the pool when we all kinda hooked up was a onetime thing? Hell, I've been eating Lynn's pussy for years." I was shocked Lynn had never told me about that. Karen took her fingers and touched the precum that was on my belly, she brought her fingers up to her lips, and put them in her mouth tasting me. "I love a good cock, and I am definitely a bisexual woman, even though Lynn isn't. She is somewhat bi even though she doesn't like that label. We've had a lot of crazy sex throughout the years." I was left speechless and in awe of watching her taste my cum. "Here is the thing. If Lynn has denied you, then I am in no position to be allowed to help you out. She would not like it if I gave you a release without her permission." I was instantly deflated and disappointed.

"Could you release my right hand, please just let me out. I'll jack myself off, then you can strap me back down, I won't tell anyone. You don't even have to do any of the work, just watch if you want. I won't try to escape, and I'll be forever in your debt." I just had to get off. "I will do anything you want. You name it and it's done." I knew I was stretching it a bit, but how was I going to be able to hide from Lynn, whatever Karen asked for?

12