Watching Stranger Fuck My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about your Tesla?" she questioned. I was in shock. How could she ask for something so big, so noticeable? I knew I could not give her my car. "Done" I will have to figure out the logistics later. "Yes, sure, anything you want, I just need to cum."

"Hmm, for the Tesla? We both know your just saying that. You love that car. I am thinking of something else." Karen slid her hand down to my cock and touched it lightly causing me to jump from the instant pleasure it brought, no matter how brief it was. Hell, this was even a better deal. This hot woman who I have known for 5 years, this incredibly beautiful lady was going to jack me off.

"Close your eyes." she whispered. Fuck yeah, no problem. She adjusted herself on the bed and I thought she was moving to sit between my legs. The next thing I know I heard a clicking sound, then another. I opened my eyes only to see she was taking pictures?

"WHAT THE FUCK." I realized I was too loud. "What? ...what are you doing? I thought we had a deal?" I was more pissed off than ever. "Please, please make me cum, I will be forever in your debt!" I cried out.

"Yes, you will be in my debt. Now I have pictures and a video of you begging me. You're going to owe me forever." she got up and walked out the door.

After Karen had closed the door and I heard her walking down the hall. I said out loud, "This can't be happening, can it?" I was really distraught now that even Karen our old roommate wasn't going to help me out. I was upset to put it mildly. There I was strapped to the bed spread eagle and naked. Yeah, I still had a massive hard on as the blood flowed directly to my penis and I don't think there was any left in the rest of my body. My cock was now a bright red. The pain that I felt was too much to bear, the tears began welling up in my eyes. There I was, sulking in my own misery. That's when I heard Karen walking back up the stairs. Did she have a change of heart? I mean when she was living with us, we gave her everything. I even felt bad for her and helped her out by paying her car insurance so she wouldn't lose it. Yeah, that had to be it. She was coming back to reward me. I watched the doorknob it seemed like eternity but then it finally started to turn.

"Oh, thank you, thank you for coming back. I said out loud. Karen pushed the door open and walked in. She had a towel in her hand. Oh Yes, this is it! I thought.

"I came back and brought something with me" she said. I was so wound up, I could see the pre cum running out of my cock pooling in my belly button. There was a glistening stream running from the tip of my cock my belly.

"Are you ready?" she asked

"Yes, oh yes, I am so ready" I waited patiently or as patiently as possible. She stood over me and said, "I see you have some drainage happening." She reached down and I watched her as she was getting close to my throbbing cock. Even at 5'4" she towered over me. I was so ready that my body was involuntarily shaking. She touched the tip and then my belly. Again, she pulled her fingers to her mouth with a stream of cum from my mid-section connecting to her lips. I watched her taste each finger, slowly licking off all of the wetness. She leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips, I eagerly kissed her back. Her hand grasped my cock, it was so warm, soft, and refreshing that I started bucking my hips into her hand. She broke the kiss but stayed close to my face. I could not lift my head up to watch her stroke me. I stayed perfectly still as I looked at her beautiful face. Then I felt the ice on my cock. "Sorry love, this is the best I can do for you. But I will tell you what, I promise with all my heart that if you don't tell Lynn that I was here, I will 100% get you off. I will also let you fuck me if we ever find ourselves in the situation again."

The ice was super cold, it was actually stinging a little bit. She positioned the bag wrapped towel over my cock, so that it would not slip off by itself.

"Even if do not tell Lynn, there is no way she would ever let me have sex with you." I suddenly found myself imagining myself screwing her from behind doggie style.

"Trust me, Lynn will let you fuck me. I am certain of it." I laid there in shock, there was absolutely nothing I could say, she was definitely not going to help me out. And then she said "Remember if you tell Lynn, I will not make you cum ever. You will not... ever have a chance to fuck me. In fact, I will make it even worse for you. However, if you keep this secret. I will let you fuck me in any position you want and then suck you until your completely empty."

She leaned in again and kissed me passionately for over a minute. Then she walked out saying "If you tell Lynn, I will know." with that, she was gone.

12