Watching Su Watching Me

Story Info
Our new home help is a voyeur.
4.2k words
4.42
11.6k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Do opposites attract? The question has divided opinion across the world. I am now of the opinion that it is quite true. My wife Alison and I have been happily married for seven years and show no signs of letting up in the bedroom. She is a blue eyed blonde with medium length hair, large bosom and is fairly tall at five feet seven. When we first met we hit it off immediately and discovered a mutual spark when we slept together for the first time. I never looked at another woman until I discovered the Japanese act BABYMETAL. (All caps) I am a lover of heavy metal music and I totally flipped over the unique group. Three young girls singing and dancing in front of a thrash metal band was most peculiar when they emerged from Japan back in 2014, but a hell of a lot of people got it. It was the clip of them signing 'Give Me Chocolate' on YouTube that did it for me and I have followed them ever since and they have now matured into fine looking twenty year old young women. I am particularly fond of the lead singer named Suzuka Nakamota, or 'Su-Metal' as she likes to be called. Alison and I checked them out at Wembley Arena and the Brixton Academy and it was mental. If you are of a nervous disposition I advise you not to go down to close to the front of the stage as it becomes a massive mosh pit. Alison lost a shoe and my mobile phone was crushed underfoot in the heated frenzy.

x

As we built a modest home in Surrey and lived quite comfortably Alison decided to bring in some home help twice a week. With four bedrooms and two bathrooms it made sense that we hire a maid. I looked up the local agency who advertised on their website and checked out all the employees on their books. I actually did a double take when I looked at the shot of an eighteen year old Japanese girl named Suzuka! She looked like the twin sister of Su-Metal and I instantly called up and by luck was told she could commence work right away. We hired her to clean the house, three hours a day, Monday and Friday. On the first day both Alison and myself greeted the petite girl to our home and she was immediately charming and bubbly.

"Konnichiwa. How you say, good morning."

"Hi, Su. Please sit down. Tea?" Said Alison as she sat by me.

"Yes. Thank you for opportunity to work for you. I want to learn how to speak English and learn of English culture. And I will need to work to earn money."

Su looked quite demure in a crisp white cotton blouse and mid length grey skirt. She had the most slender hands which she kept clasped in her lap. Her black hair was grown long and her high cheeks blushed with a hint of pink through the Japanese light honey yellow tone of her glowing skin. Her long lashes batted quickly over her narrow dark eyes that angled downwards, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Where do you come from?" Asked my wife who poured Su a cup of tea.

"Domo arigato. Yes, I am from Hiroshima."

"So, do you like BABYMETAL?" I gushed, knowing that Su-Metal came from Hiroshima.

"Oh, Steve." Moaned Alison at my inane question. "Yes," answered Su with a deep nod. "BABYMETAL so good. Japanese girl know how to lock. Changing face of heavy metal. It called Kawaii Metal."

I liked the cute way she pronounced rock with an L. She rattled of more names of Japanese all girl metal bands I had never heard of. Dolls Box, Aldious, Band Maid, Ganglion and Unlucky Morpheus. I had some serious homework to do it seemed.

"You understand that you will be required to do all of the house cleaning and to be responsible for providing any items for the use of. We shall pay you the basic rate of pay as agreed by your agency."

"Yes, agreed."

"And you can start tomorrow?"

"Yes."

"Then it's settled."

Alison and I took the tiny hand of Su and I was positive she held onto mine just a little longer than was necessary. As she made to leave she turned and asked for permission to use the bathroom after her chores to clean herself up.

"Of course," I said. "Use anything you find in there. I'll make sure my wife has fresh towels ready on those days you work."

"Thank you, Mister Steve."

She made a deep bow and then left. Over the course of the following two weeks the presence of Su going around the house became a natural thing. She had provided her own work clothes and had chosen a short sleeved dress with a peep hole in the upper chest. Similar to the girls in BABYMETAL her hem flared out from the waist and came to around mid thigh length. Over the top she had a white apron with frills and ruffles Sometimes I caught myself checking out her legs, sometimes her bottom when she in all innocence bent down to pick up some discarded rubbish. One time she caught my attention as I dreamily gazed at her with the vacuum cleaner and she played with an errant strand of her long hair for a more than unacceptable length of time. My cock strained in my trousers and I had no option but to cross them which was picked up by Su as her eyes lowered to my crotch.

"Shit."

Slightly embarrassed I quickly left the room. One morning I took some dirty cups into the kitchen to place in the dishwasher and there was Su sitting on a stool adjusting her shoe. Her left leg was up in her arm and bent at the knee but my eyes were riveted to the sight of her white panties that were clearly visible under her short dress. She smiled at me and did not hurry to lower her leg. During my online research on Japanese rock music I had read that young and single people in Japan were sexually frustrated and were shunning relationships. I wondered about Su and how she felt about it all. Was I imagining things or was she flirting with me?

x

It had been a long and frustrating day at work the previous day and I was glad of the day off to relax at home. Alison had gone to visit a friend and I was alone in the house. Or so I thought. I looked at the clock which read eleven and I rose out of bed and slipped on a pair of boxers and padded barefoot outside of the bedroom. I needed the bathroom and chose the nearest to our bedroom but I froze in mid step as I heard Su singing and as I drew nearer to the bathroom her voice grew louder despite being muted by the sound of running water. Through the open door I peeked inside the hot and steamy room and saw that Su was taking a shower and had neglected, or just not bothered, to shut the frosted glass safety door to the walk in enclosure. She must have worked through the morning and was washing herself. Her clothing had been left on the floor where she had undressed and I felt the frisson of a thrill. I do not claim to be a voyeur but curiosity overcame me and as I remained in the shadow of the harsh bathroom light I stole inside a little further.

"Are you going up? Or are you going down?"

In the midst of her shower Su was singing in English. It was the BABYMETAL song 'Elevator Girl' and she remained distracted in her bathing and did not notice my little hiding place. When she had asked for the use of the bathroom to clean up after her duties I never expected her to strip off and use the shower! My view of her was restricted and I decided not to venture too close lest my presence be discovered. But I could clearly see Su from the waist up as she soaped up her firm breasts. They were not too big nor too small and both were tipped with rosy red nipples that were quite stiff.

"Fuck!"

Her skin was flawless as I watched her lather her upper body the suds ran down her cleavage to her toned abdomen and my cock stirred in my pants. As she sang she let out tiny moans as the needles of water hit the soft skin of her backside. Then she turned away from me and her pert bottom came into view and what a bottom it was! Two wonderfully shaped cheeks that were lifted and separated to give that sublime gap between her upper thighs and her sex. Eager to see more I crouched down and shuffled forwards like a frog and saw Su raise her face to the shower head. The stream of hot water drenched her face and her black hair which matted to her arched spine and ran in rivulets down to the crevice of her buttocks. The whole thing was one of the most erotic images I had ever seen.

"Going up, going up, going up, up, up!"

Just like my cock I thought which became contorted in my boxers as I sported a full erection. Then Su buried her hands between her legs and my mind went into overdrive as I imagined them massaging her pussy mound. Her lower body rolled and her hips undulated as I released my cock and held it tightly in my sweaty fist.

"Turn around, please turn around!" I whispered to myself.

I exhaled deeply as Su did turn back in my direction and those magnificent tits came back in my eyeshot. Now I saw her legs properly for the first time and what legs they were. Slender and smooth with nicely turned out calves. But my eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only and that was her hands that were between her upper thighs where she stroked and rubbed her dark thatched muff. I jerked my aching prick as she closed her eyes in rapture and used her middle finger to delve into her dampened depths. Her right leg crooked at the knee and her right foot tapped out a tattoo on the shower tiles as she frigged her cunt.

"Holy shit!"

Su was totally lost in her own fantasies as she probed her inner vaginal walls and I had to back up to the wall of the bathroom as my knees wilted. She increased the rate of her nimble finger between her legs and with her free hand she teased her hard nipples under the relentless spray of hot water. My hand trembled over my cock which only made for a very nice wank as I felt the sweat prickle my brow. Su had stopped singing now and just made throaty cries of ecstasy as presumably her orgasm built. Her hand strummed her clitoris with a series of rapid butterfly like strokes and her cries became more like whimpers of joy. Steam from the cubicle began to hinder my view but Su had peaked and she shuddered on the balls of her feet as she climaxed. I imagined her love juices on her finger mingling with the soapy water and I ejaculated in my hand, just managing to stifle a groan. Su sighed and stepped out of the unit and reached for a towel. I was frozen by the sight of the smoking hot Japanese girl as she dried off her body and as I feasted on her loveliness she raised her eyes.

"Oh my god!"

That was when I realised that Su had been aware of me watching her all along! I desperately dragged my boxers up and slipped away before any further embarrassment and hid away for the remainder of the day.

x

That night in bed I tossed and turned as I relived the shower Su had taken. I just could not get the delightful girl out of my thoughts. Her shiny hair, slim and petite body and perfect breasts drove me insane with dirty thoughts and ideas. Thinking of the old cliché I now considered that old chestnut they call the seven year itch. Was I going to give in to temptation? When I awoke next morning I slowly blinked my eyes as the morning sunlight came through the bedroom window. My morning wood was firmly inside the mouth of my wife who hummed happily as she gave me a languid blow job.

"Alison."

"Mm, hmm?"

Her fingers were around the base of my cock as she moaned and inched my dick further into her mouth. I writhed and rotated my hips as I wriggled on my back and my fingers twisted and tweaked her fair locks.

"I'm so wet for you right now. Fuck me."

Alison rolled over onto her back with her head across the bed so that she faced away from the door. I cupped her large tits and slobbered over the ample flesh. Then I was between her spread out legs and I pushed up inside her pussy and slid deep into her wetness. As I adjusted my position I drive in and out at a fairly fast rate, flattening myself to her hot body as we clung to each other in the moment.

'Fuck me, fuck me."

I increased my tempo and Alison's harsh breath blew in my ear. Her hips tilted up to meet my strokes and I drove in hard and fast. That was when I lifted my head to see Su standing at the open door with a look of coyness on her innocent looking face. Her little pink tongue darted out of a surprisingly small mouth and she licked her lips as her vibrant eyes gazed on me fucking Alison. I slowed up my strokes as my eyes met hers and I wondered just how long she had been standing there. Alison grabbed my butt in an attempt to draw me in harder but my enthusiasm began to wane as Su reached under her dress and remove her panties!

"Shit!" I pulled out my dripping knob from Alison's gaping pussy and held my calf.

"Steve?"

"Sorry. I got a leg cramp! I need to walk it off."

As I left the bedroom Alison pleaded me to hurry back. Su giggled into her hand as she looked at my bobbing erection and I took her by the elbow and hurried her away.

"Quickly, go to the bathroom."

I waited a minute outside and listened to see if Alison had followed and then joined Su who was next to the tub. She has removed all of her clothing and there she stood, barely five feet tall with unbelievable pure skin and lustrous hair. She had no shame in allowing me to see her in the buff, and in fact seemed happy for me to do so. Now I could appreciate her stunning naked figure. Her supple breasts were just about symmetrical and as before displayed bullet hard nipples. I stood directly in front of her and looked down at her diminutive form.

"Mister Steve. You possess a very large penis. Mistress Alison very lucky lady. Are you like most Englishmen?"

"I guess so. I don't really know."

I made an ambiguous sound from my throat as I became aware of my erection poking straight up to the ceiling.

"Would you mind if I put it in my mouth? I don't want to overstep my boundaries."

We both knew what we were doing as I nodded weakly. There was a certain magnetic attraction between the both of us that had taken us somewhere. Her gorgeous body moved forward slightly and my pulsing cock was rock hard as Su gripped it in both slim hands and jerked the shaft rapidly. Then she sat on the edge of the tub and opened her mouth to pop the swollen head past her lips. I was in a state of awe as her pursed red lips wrapped around my glans and held it there. A trickle of saliva left the corner of her mouth and travelled down her chin as she remained still. Her eyes were fixed on me as she then opened her mouth again and flattened her tongue so she could drag it up the underside of my shaft from the base to the tip.

"Mmm!"

Su smiled as she took half of my dick into her mouth again and sucked noisily on my hot tool. I relished the incredible warmth of her mouth as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her upper body rocked faster as she slurped happily and her moist lips were simply heaven as they slid along my aching knob. I held her silken hair in my fingers as she groaned and licked me with steady nods of her head. At that moment I heard Alison from the bedroom.

"Steve? Are you okay? Need any help?"

"NO! Er, no. I'm good."

Su removed her mouth from my dripping cock and she pouted with disappointment as I shrugged my shoulders and returned to Alison.

"About time! Get over there."

Alison pushed me onto my back and my hard on slapped on my belly. She straddled my body and guided my prick inside her sodden cunt. Her back was to the door as she rode me with a wild abandon. It felt good and I held onto her hefty boobs as she leaned over me. I looked past her gyrating frame and saw the naked Su peering around the open door. I gulped as she moved further into my view and spun around and touched her toes.

"I don't fucking believe it!" I thought as I stared at her nether regions that were lewdly displayed for my pleasure.

Alison was meanwhile in the throes of an orgasm as she rolled over onto her side. My boner was slick and hard as I sighed with a mix of frustration and intrigue. Su skipped to one side out of view as I sat up and shook my head.

"Let me finish you off, babe." Said Alison as she reached for my quivering dick.

"Oh. Hold that thought. I just need a minute."

"What?"

"I'll be right back."

I hurried to the bathroom and there was Su was still sitting patiently on the edge of the bath tub and idly rubbing her soft thighs close to her black pubes.

"Are you back for more. Mister Steve?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I blurted out the words as I massaged her pert tits and thumbed the stiff nipples. As I did so Su stroked my cock and rubbed the head along her wet slit over and over.

"I wish for you to fuck me. I have had no boyfriend in England and I am frustrated. I need a man."

Well, that answered my question about Su's sex life. She was active and very horny. She half turned and I came up behind her and pressed my erection to the sublime cleft of her dreamy buttocks. She uttered a moan as I greedily nuzzled the nape of her neck and cupped her breasts. Every nerve ending in my body tingled as my cock head made contact with her opening and I rose up on my toes.

"Fucking heaven!"

My thrusts lifted Su up on her toes and she held onto the bath tub as I began a rocking up and down motion with my dick buried inside her juicy cunt.

"So big, Mister Steve. Bigger than Japanese boy."

Now fully impaled on my boner Su tossed her head and her straight hair whipped around in the air. I held onto her hips as I fucked the shit out of my fantasy girl and I bucked like a wild stallion. I pumped her again and again, plunging inside he with frenzied jabs that filled her to the hilt. Her ass cheeks were tight to the touch as she shunted back at me.

"So tight!"

Su had the advantage over Alison with her youth and her slender frame and her pussy was like a tight sheath around my shaft. I increased the rate of my strokes and the length of my thrusts and bent over her arched back and pawed at her tits. I was on the brink of my climax, oblivious to anything else when Alison came in.

"Steve! What the fuck!"

I pulled out of Su sharpish and looked from one naked woman to the other.

"Oh, Alison. It's not what it looks like."

Alison raised her left brow and put her hands on her hips.

"I...I was just helping Su find the soap."

x

Needless to say I was banished from our bedroom for the next month and slept in one of the spare rooms. Alison decided to keep Su on as the maid as she was quite thorough but I was not allowed to speak to her, look at her, or even be in the same room as her. I lived like a monk for weeks and felt like an idiot for what I had done. I spent more time at the office and hoped that Alison would thaw out eventually. One day I decided to work from home as it had snowed some and went to the main bedroom where I had some important documents to be dealt with. As I neared the room I heard distinctive moans and groans from within.

"Yes, oh, yes, oh, yes!"

I was stunned to hear my wife in the throes of sexual ecstasy and I opened the door a tad to look inside. What I saw was unbelievable. There was Alison, naked and on her hands and knees with the equally undressed Su kneeling behind her with her face buried in her pussy.

"Suck it! Suck my pussy!"

My mouth gaped open as I looked at Alison moving her hips back and forth over Su's protruding tongue. My cock began to stiffen at the unexpected sight and I hopped from one foot to the other. I decided to intervene and burst into the room.

"Steve. I thought you were at the office."

"I can well imagine! How...why are...but? A woman?"

"I need sex just like you do. And seeing as you're forbidden to fuck me I chose the next best thing. Now, sit in that chair and shut up."

I did as I was told meekly as Alison went onto her back and Su squatted over her face. My wife raised her head a little and I could clearly see her tongue reach out into Su's wet slit. Su looked at me with a big grin as she undulated her hips and moaned aloud. Alison was quite good at licking Su out and flicked up and down on Su's labia. My wife strummed her own cunt as she pleasured the young Japanese girl. Then they broke off from each other and they both looked at me.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12