Watching Su Watching Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can undress if you want, but no touching us or joining in. Agreed? You're still being punished."

Some punishment I thought as I quickly stripped off and sat back down with my hard dick in my hand. I saw Alison move up on the bed so that her head was at the other end. Then Su slid up onto the bed so that her cute ass was right at the edge facing me. I wanked my erection furiously as Su lifted her bottom up and her pussy was directly in my view. She resumed her pussy eating and Alison writhed and bucked on her back.

"Oh, she's so good, Steve. Only another woman knows how to eat pussy."

Alison spread her legs a little wider and Su rocked her body up the mattress and inserted two fingers inside Alison's dripping cunt as she lapped happily at her slot. The young maid tensed her thigh muscles and mewed softly as her own black muff leaked profusely. I gripped the arms of the chair as I desperately fought against getting up and ramming my cock deep inside her enticing pussy.

"Don't even think about it," said Alison reading my mind.

Alison pushed Su over onto her back and opened her slim legs and pressed her mound in between. Like one gyrating animal the horny women rubbed their cunts against one another vigorously, grinding, stroking, one clit on the other. Their breasts jiggled and their heads bobbed as they bumped into each other, their legs entwined in a tangle of limbs. Their juices intermingled as they clashed loins and their groaning became louder and louder until they both teased each other into squelching orgasms. I unloaded into my fist with a grunt and a whispered curse and fell heavily back into the chair.

"Nice one, Su. That practise is paying off."

As I gathered my wits I digested Alison's words as she stroked the long hair of her lover.

"Hang on. Just how long has this been going on? Recently? Or...or before I...you know."

Su sat up and made the BABYMETAL hand gesture of the 'kitsune' and bowed.

"Only the Fox God knows."

END

12