Watching Susy Ch. 03

Story Info
Susy gives a lap dance and has a gangbang.
4.3k words
4.44
18.9k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 10/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

"Well? How do I look?"

My wife Susy entered our bedroom flaunting her astonishing figure in the racy all black outfit I had purchased from Ann Summers online.

My jaw dropped as I took in her seriously erotic biker look.

The brunette babe had a black leather jacket with one long sleeve, one short and stand up puff shoulders.

It closed across her bosom from right to left with a side zip closure, and the flap down collar gave more than a tantalizing glimpse of her ample cleavage.

Around her flared hips was a broad black belt with a large gold buckle which cinched in her already slim waist.

Her mini skirt was of a wrap around type with a high waist and asymmetrical hem, and I was well aware that she had neglected to wear any panties under it.

Her heady tall figure of five nine was further heightened by her over the knee high boots in black leather with the five inch killer stiletto heels.

A series of one inch buckles wound around the boot at the ankles, and just above and below her knees.

Her fingerless leather gloves had rounded silver studs on top and looked the business and I imagined them wrapped around my stiff cock.

A matching black choker was around her elegant neck and also had round silver studs, and a pair of aviator style sunglasses hid her eyes.

On top of her mane of black hair was a black leather biker hat with a rigid visor and silver chain across the front.

"You look fantastic!"

"Muchas gracias!" She bowed with a smile on her face and a sparkle in her eyes.

I had everything arranged for the upcoming evening entertainment and I almost salivated at the thought of Susy giving me a personal lap dance.

It was to be the occasion of our anniversary and I had hired the Majingo Gentlemen's Club in London's dockland area just for our own entertainment.

And, four of the best male escorts from 'Male Company' would also be in attendance as my invited audience.

Although, I planned on keeping that information from Susy until the last minute.

Little did she know that I had planned a surprise gangbang which I was certain that she would find thrilling and sexually challenging.

Susy had already danced onstage for a paying audience in Barcelona when she was eighteen and I could not wait for the show to begin.

It had been the occasion of the Barcelona International Erotic Festival then and was actually the first time I had seen her in the flesh. Quite literally!

I made up my mind to marry her right there and then and over the course of a few weeks she agreed to become Mrs Eric Thompson.

As I was nearly forty years her senior but having a healthy bank balance that was close to fifty million, I was under no illusions as to why she agreed.

But it made no difference to me and we fucked our brains out every day until my age started to tell.

Susy, having a ravenous sexual appetite had, to my dismay, begun to play away.

And when I had the luck to discover her infidelity I was saddened at the lousy choice of her two bit lovers.

When I caught her red handed being fucked in our bed I was as mad as hell.

Then an odd mood came over me and I realised that seeing her being ravished was actually unbelievably erotic.

I proposed a deal to her that I hoped would be beneficial to both of us.

I would provide her with the best male escorts money could buy on the proviso that I was there to watch her fuck them.

x

I had checked out the adult club the week prior to our date and had been impressed by the pleasant art deco style interior.

The main stage was low lit and had one large circular table in front.

All the chairs were upholstered in red leather and the mirrored walls reflected this to give the entire setting a flame red ambience.

Saturday was private night where anybody could hire the venue exclusively and I booked our anniversary evening right there and then.

So, we drove up to London from Surrey on the night and made our way to the club.

As Susy went backstage I found my way to the front table and greeted the four well dressed escorts who were already seated.

"Mister Thompson. Allow me to say thank you for the invitation this evening. I'm Steve."

Steve shook my hand as I looked at the other three.

The blue eyed, brown haired Steve I had picked out first from the agency portfolios.

He was five eleven, seemed quite intelligent and discrete and had an athletic build.

Next up was Leon. A tall, thirty year old Frenchman with black hair and was perfectly manicured.

Susy would love him.

George shook my hand in a firm grip and looked me directly in the eyes with an intriguing pout.

At six feet five he was the tallest and his brushed back brown hair made him seem even taller.

He was a sportsman apparently who loved football and skiing.

Last but not least I had chosen a twenty five year old young stud with blue eyes and fair hair.

Scott had an engaging smile and a dimpled face that gave him a boyish look.

Although having read some of the reviews from some of his thankful female fans, a boy he was most definitely not!

"Evening gents. Welcome to the club."

I sat in the middle of the group and the club waiter brought us a tray of drinks.

I had treated myself to a vintage bottle of a 1977 Chateau Margaux and the waiter removed the cork and offered it to me to sniff.

A good year, 1977. One of the best vintages.

I poured myself a glass and then the lights dimmed and music kicked in over the loudspeakers.

My breathing became shallow and I could feel my heart pound in my chest as a single spot hit the centre of the stage.

All eyes went to the silhouette that moved from stage left and Susy came out to the music of 'You shook me all night long' by AC/DC.

The sultry vixen looked so tall in her shiny black leather thigh high boots as she began to dance seductively.

She had a beauty completely beyond comprehension and we were all transfixed as she spun and gyrated before us.

Her boobs shook and her gloved hands slid over her flanks and bosom as she pouted and giggled.

"Fucking ass on that!"

"An ass to die for!"

"Great tits too."

Susy did a sexy figure of eight motion with her hands at the top of her voluptuous breasts before moving them down to the hem of her skirt which she jiggled up and down, showing off her delicious upper thighs.

She turned her back to us and lifted it up over her bubble butt and let it be known that she was going commando.

Her pussy hole looked enticing at the apex of her thighs and we all sat up in our seats.

Her dance was one with the deep stiff leg bow and her butt sticking out as she covered the stage from left to right and back again.

She hit the floor of the stage under the spotlight on her knees and began to hump up and down as if fucking air.

Her skirt hitched up and her bald mound poked out for all to see.

Now she started to strip and she slowly undid the side zip of her jacket and pulled the flap back to expose her enhanced 32 D cup tits.

"Yeah, alright!"

The guys began to clap in time with the music as Susy kicked her boots up high one at a time.

'Naughty Girl' by Beyoncé came from the loudspeakers as Susy strutted up to my seat and blew me a kiss.

Her sensuous hips swayed in time to the music and the top half of her body followed her hips.

She leaned forward into my face, arching her back and pushing her sweet and taut butt into the air.

"Happy anniversary, darling Eric."

Her deep brown eyes focused on mine as she put a finger to her lips and traced a line down her heavy cleavage to her skirt.

Her right hand came across her midriff and she unwrapped the skirt and teased me by doing a 'now you see it, now you don't' routine.

After three times exposing then covering her bald snatch Susy let it fall away.

I gulped when she bent down with her hips and pressed her bare ass on my upper thighs.

She ground on me in a circular motion and then put her left glove behind my head and pulled my face into her bountiful boobs.

I was so engrossed that I dropped my wine glass and swore under my breath.

Then she laughed and stood up and shimmied from one of the hired cocks to another.

"What a body!"

Naked apart from her stiletto heeled boots, broad belt, cap and shades Susy became consumed by the beat of the thumping music and swished her curvy ass in a seductive twerk.

She bent in front of us and then straightened up and then bent again.

All the time her heavy tits bounced on her chest and her hands moved closer and closer to her bared pussy mound.

The music stopped and this was the signal for my guys to act.

As one all four rose from their seats and began to remove their clothing.

Susy stood still and looked at me as my hand dipped into my inside pocket to retrieve a tube of Astroglide which I placed on the table.

Susy put two and two together as the naked studs gathered around her and displayed their erections.

"For me?"

"My gift to you. Happy Anniversary, darling." I spread my hands out and sat back.

"Guau!"

As we spoke two of the club's employees began to rearrange the stage and dragged out a long three seat sofa in red to the front.

"Mister Thompson, Sir. You are one lucky gentleman."

Steve was mesmerised by Susy's full breasts, firm midriff and enticing tattoo of the garland of roses that wound around the smooth curve of her belly.

This led the eye down from her navel to her mouthwatering pussy lips that peeked out from between her heavenly legs.

Surrounded by four virile looking men Susy went onto her knees and looked from one big cock to another.

She chose the Frenchman first.

As he held his boner up my wife stared at it hungrily with her ruby lips slightly open.

It looked huge in her hand as she stroked the light brown shaft gingerly.

She enveloped the fat head and sucked on it with glee.

"Oui, it is good." Groaned Leon as Susy cooed in delight.

Then, Steve turned her head towards his upright pole and brushed her mouth with the tapered tip.

Susy bobbed her head back and forth on the thick dick, caressing every inch with her full lips.

Steve had his hands on his hips as he rocked forward and back, pumping Susy's drooling mouth.

She began to make louder slurping noises as she warmed up and bounced on her haunches in excitement.

The others moved in closer and George pushed his boner against her left cheek and snacked it on her with a certain arrogance.

She turned her head, her eyes were still hidden behind her shades, and gasped at his eight inch cock, the biggest of the group.

I saw for myself the huge purple head which Susy attempted to pop inside her mouth.

Her jaw stretched open as the bulbous glans was wedged inside and Susy gurgled and choked a little as she sucked.

She used both gloved hands to wank two of the others at the same time as she sucked on George and I temporarily lost sight of her in the crowd of bare butts.

"Fuck, yeah!"

I craned my neck to see my little fuck bunny going around and around her horny admirers who were all stroking their cocks as they waited their turn.

Susy hopped around in a circle, alternatively licking and sucking all four.

A few sucks here, one or two licks there.

She had hands reaching out to her luscious bod now and her moans grew louder.

One guy grabbed her firm ass and searching fingers probed her anus.

Scott had his hand between her upper thighs and was cupping her moist pussy.

Both her tits were pawed at and groped as the escorts ardour intensified.

It was Steve who said something to the group and Susy was lifted up and carried to the sofa.

"So hot!" I mused as I undid my belt and dragged my trousers down to my ankles.

I drew my stiff cock out of my underpants and began to twist my shaft in my palm as I watched eagerly from my seat.

Steve came over to the table and took the tube of lubricant.

Susy was lifted up onto all fours length wise along the sofa and Steve got on his knees behind her.

He proceeded to smear the Astroglide into her pussy and asshole and then positioned his shiny cock head to her pink lined pussy and pushed it in with a grunt.

He gave her a couple of probing thrusts before he started to shunt in and out.

"She's really tight!" He said as he took her butt in both hands and plunged in and out.

Susy was then presented with Scott's generous length and she took into her mouth as she balanced on the palms of her hands.

The blue eyed blonde stud held her face in his hands as he was sucked and the three of them shifted to and fro on the sofa.

Steve pulled out and was replaced seconds later by Leon who entered my wife's sticky cunt with a smooth thrust up.

"Mmm!"

Susy hummed on Scott as the sophisticated Frenchman plundered her pussy.

He held her by the waist to steady her and I could clearly see her juices run out down her left inner thigh to the top of her knee high boots.

As Leon shifted up a gear her ass cheeks rippled from the hard bumping from his groin and they both groaned with pleasure.

Scott was replaced by George who advanced on Susy with his large organ.

He shoved the bell end into Susy's mouth and she tried her hardest to suck in him.

"Gagh!"

The others hovered behind her and Scott took his turn in fucking my depraved wife doggy style.

He hammered my wife like there was no tomorrow and Susy lurched forwards with each power thrust.

I could sense George awaiting his turn to fuck Susy as he loomed over the sofa.

Scott gave her a playful smack on the right cheek and then gave George a high five.

"Ay, papi!"

Susy was toppled onto her back and her legs were bent back so that her knees were beside her tits and the stiletto heels of her boots pointed up to the ceiling.

George applied a fair dollop of the lube onto his knob and swiped up and down Susy's slit before finding her fuck hole and parting her soft folds with ease.

Susy grabbed hold of her big tits as she shook from the persistent hard strokes of the tall stud.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

Susy moaned and George hissed each and every time he penetrated her balls deep.

Her heels jiggled in the air as their groins mashed against each other.

Her juices and applied lubricant ran in a line down the sublime crevice between her cheeks and I increased my wanking in kind.

"Look at that!" I gasped as Susy writhed beneath the guy.

Steve moved in and quickly took the place of George and the intense fucking never let up for a second

The athletic thirty five year old planted his hands in such a position that he supported her upturned legs in the crook of his forearms as he moved to and fro inside her hot box.

He bent to give her a passionate and lengthy kiss and Susy's cap toppled off the top of her head.

He pulled back until his glistening cock was half out before thrusting right back in hard.

Leon hovered at her head and pulled her back so that her long black hair fell down.

Susy opened her mouth in stunned surprise as he plunged his cock into her mouth and literally face fucked her.

As one cock slipped into her pussy then the other banged the back of her throat.

"Fuck!"

Her saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth as Leon jammed his cock in hard. Sweat dappled the back of Steve as he slammed into Susy, paused, slammed in again and then paused.

"Ah, fuck!"

He pulled out in time to stave off his orgasm and eased back and wiped his brow.

Leon sat back on one end of the sofa and held his impressive pole straight up.

He was in direct line with me and he beckoned to Susy to sit in his lap.

She removed her aviator sunglasses and tossed then over to me.

Then, with her dark brown eyes on mine the curvy babe sat down backwards in Leon and guided his dick into her moist cunt.

Still fixated on me Susy dug the heels of her boots toes in and began to grind her hips in a deep shunt that must have vibrated on her clit.

"Look, husband. See how his cock fills me up so?"

The lust crazed minx parted her thighs out wide to let me see his cock glide in and out of her glistening pussy.

Leon cupped her rounded boobs as my wife rode up and down his length.

She rocked back and forth faster and the sight of his shaft vanishing inside Susy made me double my cock jerks.

Her laboured breathing turned me on as Susy felt Leon slam his hips up to drive his big log into her to the hilt.

"I'm gonna cum!"

Susy looked down between her legs and lifted off his cock and hovered over his lap as she rubbed his shaft until he burst and coated her fist with his white goo.

She stood up, wobbling slightly on her knee high boots and shook her head.

Steve had laid on his back length wise on the red sofa and Susy immediately straddled his hips and impaled herself on his rock hard dick.

She leaned forwards and rode him with a few shallow moves up and down and looked behind her.

Scott had joined them and was busy coating Susy's anus with lube.

Susy met my gaze once more with an expression that could only be described as sheer wanton lust.

"Gracias, Eric. Gracias."

Scott eased his prick inside her asshole and pushed through her sphincter.

She shrieked as all three remained still and adjusted to the double penetration.

Then they all started to move in sync.

Scott held her buns as he eased in and out of her back hole and Steve pushed up with his hips into her slippery cunt.

"Look...my...love. Two men...ugh! Inside me!" Susy rasped as the two studs fucked her together.

I guessed that they could each feel the other through the thin membrane that separated their members.

What an incredible sight!

Susy sandwiched tightly between two good looking men who knew what they were doing.

Susy and I had experimented with anal sex before and I knew how Scott must have felt as he fucked her back passage.

"Keep going! Keep going!" Urged a perspiring Susy.

I put my fist into my mouth in awe as Susy was relentlessly doubled fucked.

She squealed as they drilled her, pounded her, hammered her until I saw her body tremble in her well earned climax.

Scott then cried out as he bottomed out and held her tightly in his hands.

His warm cum filled her asshole as he ejaculated and as he pulled out and his semen dripped out of her anus.

Steve held my wife about the waist and pressed on her broad belt as he came immediately after and gushed up inside her pussy.

As they disengaged I leaned forward in my seat and looked on admiringly at Susy's stretched out holes and her swollen labia.

"Nearly done, my love."

By that I meant the well hung George who came over to a rather disheveled Susy and held up hid heavily veined prick.

Susy sighed and flicked out with her pink tongue all over the bulbous glans as the six feet five stud pumped his shaft.

As he quickened his jerks so did I as Susy vibrated her pursed lips on the big head.

As he came so did I.

He sent a hot load into her open mouth and she gulped down every drop of his cum.

I gasped and filled my palm with my own seed as Susy winked at me and waved happily.

It was the best anniversary we ever had!

x

For a week after the anniversary Susy was understandably sore and exhausted.

I looked through the local ads for full body massage services and came across a local man named Johnny.

I sent him an email and we visited and agreed on the price for a week of service for Susy.

Johnny appeared to be a bit of a nerd type with thick lens eyeglasses, lean frame and long shanks, so I felt reassured that Susy would be in good hands.

Our home in Surrey had a well fitted out massage room with an adjoining lounge and Susy hit it every morning for three days.

The two hour sessions seemed to have been worth the money as Susy usually looked relaxed and had a big grin on her face every time she emerged from the room.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12