Watching Susy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Johnny is the best ever! Where did you find him? He knows just what buttons to push."

That was when a light bulb went off in my head. Was my little slutty wife getting a little extra?

I brooded all that day and decided to sneak a look at the next morning session.

Susy had breakfast by herself and then went to the massage room wrapped in a down towel and bare foot.

I waited ten minutes then went to the adjoining lounge area and listened outside the door which had been thankfully left ajar.

"The little minx!"

I uttered as I heard distinctive moans from my wife.

And not moans of relief but those of sexual arousal.

I peered around the door and saw that Johnny was stark bollock naked and sporting a very long erection!

He had removed his spectacles and I saw that he had quite attractive baby blue eyes.

Susy was on her belly and the guy was massaging the sides of her enhanced breasts with warm oils.

Quickly he moved down to knead her gorgeous buttocks, moving inwards to caress her inner thighs.

"Si, mi encanta."

My cock tented my trousers as Susy flipped over and Johnny smiled and oiled up his palms some more.

He then rubbed her tits, the sides of her firm globes to begin with and then in an erotic circling of her stiff nipples.

Susy was obviously quite aroused as her fingers moved up and down her bald pussy and her hips lifted up from the massage table.

Her legs fell open in invitation and Johnny climbed up on top of her and entered her with his lengthy boner.

"Bien!"

My head was spinning and I realised that I was furiously stroking my erection.

I saw the dreamy look on Susy's face aa Johnny pushed in and out of her cunt.

From my view from the door I could see his entire length buried in my wife's pussy as he fucked her with deep, penetrative thrusts that lifted her up from the table.

Their oiled up flesh meant that their bodies slid along each other in an astonishingly explicit manner.

Then Susy raised her gazelle like pins up to hook them over his shoulders and the view of her cunt being hammered was simply spectacular!

"Fucking bitch! I love her!"

Johnny was now pounding her harder and harder and Susy was panting as she neared her climax.

"Ay!"

Johnny thrust up hard and held still as he filled Susy with his cum.

As he held his pose her pussy leaked her own juices combined with his semen and a puddle formed on the table beneath her upturned ass.

I exploded myself and I wet my palm once more.

The two stayed glued together and kissed and stroked each other until he climbed off of her and I was presented with the sight of Susy on her back with her long legs spread open and her cream pie leaking out.

I hurried back to our bathroom and cleaned up just as Susy padded in to take a shower.

"Hi, honey. How was your massage?"

"Fine," she answered, as if I didn't know already.

"I think I might join you tomorrow. I fancy a massage myself."

"Oh." I saw Susy thinking on her feet as she turned on the shower.

"Actually, Johnny is not coming back. l got bored with him and sent him away."

I watched Susy cleanse herself under the spray of the shower and smiled to myself.

I never told her I had seen her fuck him, and now and again I recalled that time in my mind whenever I couldn't get it up.

END


12