Watching Susy Ch. 06

Story Info
When the opportunity arises...
6.9k words
4.25
2.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 10/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

December.

Susy was not overly enthused when I accepted an invitation to an office Christmas Dinner Party in Canary Wharf. Over four hours in the evening we were to celebrate my company making yet another substantial profit, thereby almost doubling my capital.

"Come on, my darling. We need to show a face. It might even be enjoyable."

My fiery spouse pouted as we entered the Hyatt Regency Hotel where we were ushered into the Chartwell Ballroom. Susy looked like her dynamite self in a Portia and Scarlett Samaya Gown, a symphony of modern elegance that captured the essence of her untamed spirit. It had set me back a bundle and was a strapless masterpiece. I especially liked the thigh-high split, adding a daring twist to the classic silhouette. Bare-legged, she had chosen to wear ankle-high shimmering lace sandals with a five-inch heel.

She was at her usual exhibitionist worst after only ten minutes and posed seductively to let the other male guests get an eyeful of her luscious figure. Her enhanced breasts were virtually unchecked in her flowing gown. An irresistible temptation for any red-blooded man in the vicinity. The Ballroom was the largest event space of the three provided and at 2,607 square feet, could accommodate up to 250 guests.

"Welcome. Go right on in."

We were greeted by a host in a black tuxedo like mine. He steered us toward the other guests who were getting merry by the minute on the free-flowing wine and champagne. Utterly bored, Susy would have killed for a glass of her favourite Spanish brandy but sipped on a flute of bubbly. She gave me a weak smile back and then she looked past me just in time to see a dark-skinned man passionately kissing a striking woman in an emerald party dress. His hand was clearly inside the scalloped neckline where he had started to squeeze her breast. There came a slap on his face and the lady stormed off in a huff.

"Wow! Did you see that?"

"No, what?"

"That guy over there, see?"

"Oh, you mean that waiter?"

"I suppose. He was acting a little fresh for a waiter."

"Evening, Eric. Well done on another successful year."

"Hello, Giles. Thomas. Thanks for all the support."

I shook hands with two of my most reliable backers and discussed politics.

"You should reap full dividends by the new year, old chap. That should keep your lovely wife in shoes for a while. What! Hah, hah!"

Susy hummed a reply and went quiet for a while. As she imbibed and I made small talk with some of my company directors, she perked up again when she looked up to see the same waiter gazing intently at her. In her heels, she was all of six feet tall, and her long hair cascaded down her back in frothy waves.

"Good evening, Madam. I am David. I trust everything is to your satisfaction?"

He had a deep-sounding voice that resonated like music to Susy.

"Nothing a stiff brandy wouldn't cure."

Susy's dark brown eyes blazed at the man from beneath a sweep of mascara and fluttering lashes. She licked her full lips and parted them to show her brilliant white teeth. I noted the man looked no older than twenty and his athletic build strained at the black uniform he wore. He appeared to be dusky, powerfully built, and about six feet and a bit. He was clean-shaven and sported a shock of jet-black hair. He bent to Susy and whispered something in her ear that I could not hear and then retreated.

"What was that?" I wondered.

"Oh, nothing. Perdoneme. I need to powder my nose."

Susy acted quickly and took off. She found the man in the long corridor that connected the main rooms with a room called The Library. I followed her from a discreet distance with a piqued interest. I saw David take my wife by the hand. They came closer to each other and he caressed her left cheek and stared into her eyes that were wide with anticipation. His hand deftly curved around the back of her dress and he pulled her to him. Susy did not resist as he brought his lips to within an inch of hers. Then they embraced and kissed hard and long for a full sixty seconds.

I stayed out of sight as the brazen Don Juan poked his tongue inside my wife's mouth as he fondled her backside. Her arms came up around his neck as they openly smooched in the corridor. Who was this man whom Susy found so desirable? He tongued the hollow of her throat and she teetered on her high heels with delight. Nobody paid them any mind but me as he gripped her right thigh, just at the huge slash down the left side of her dress. She gasped as his fingers flexed on her soft flesh and she showed a certain recklessness as she parted her legs to allow him access to her snatch.

"The Library is empty. Shall we?"

I could just make out his offer and Susy, utterly taken by this young Lothario was like putty in his hands as he led her inside the large room. I stayed outside but made sure the door was open enough so that I could spy on the pair of would-be lovers. Things ramped up a gear quickly as David backed the curvaceous babe up against the dining table and pressed his strong body to hers. They kissed with wet lips as his hand slid up her dress to her panty line. Susy tilted her head back as he went down onto his knees and boldly pushed up her dress to expose her lace underwear. With an uncontrollable urge, her left leg came up to hook over his shoulder which presented her wet crotch to his face. I saw him put his pursed lips to her muff and kiss her mound through her underwear. She fingered his thick mane as he tugged her panties down her legs and off over her heels.

"He's a fast worker,' I thought, as evidenced by his firm caresses of her lithe thighs.

Susy looked from right to left and saw nobody in the vicinity and sighed softly as she relaxed. She widened her stance as he planted his lips on her shaven pussy and gripped her upper thighs at the junction of her bikini line. Her hips shifted as the dark-haired young man plunged his tongue into her very wet pussy and his smooth face soon became coated in her juices.

"Your cunt is on fire, Madam."

Her breasts heaved in the plunging neckline of her dress as she bumped her bared backside against the wood of the table. Naked from her waist down to her shoes, Susy looked positively wicked as she looked down at the bobbing head of the waiter between her thighs.

"Ay, Dios mio!"

His thumb found her puckered anus and pressed at it hard and I thought that I saw her cunt squirt fluids as her pussy gave a mini spasm. Her hips rocked forward as she reveled in his nibbling and licking of her hard clit. David stood after a while and helped my dizzy spouse onto her knees as he unzipped his trousers. Susy aided him in dragging them to his knees closely followed by his boxer shorts.

"Oh...my...word!" I spluttered as my hand went to my hot groin.

Susy and indeed I, looked on open-mouthed as she contemplated the man's erection which stood out stiff and proud. His groin and upper thighs were thick with black hair and his balls sat high and round in his dark scrotum. I noted his long shaft had a slight curvature to the left at about the curious mark.

"Nice cock."

Her tongue swirled all around the fat head and her fingers traversed over the shaft which appeared a tad darker than the rest of his complexion. Susy sucked him with audible slurps and virtually inhaled his knob as she breathed through flared nostrils. His eyes rolled back in his head as her expert tongue seemed to trace every vein on his rigid cock.

"Hello, Eric. What are you up to?"

Giles tapped me on the shoulder and took me by surprise. Susy too as she let the waiter's cock smack back on the man's belly. I closed the library door and guided Giles back to the ballroom so that Susy could beat a hasty retreat. She joined me shortly and I saw David give her a wry smile as he slipped her discarded panties into his uniform pocket.

"You've been busy, my dear. Did you enjoy that?"

Susy fanned her flushed face to cool down from the outstanding foreplay and looked about for David in vain.

"Where did he go?"

"No idea. Let's go back."

x

"So, what did I miss?" Susy said with a yawn, her head going this way and that in an attempt to see the missing waiter.

"Not a whole lot, I must admit. Were you willing to go all the way? He doesn't appear to be choosey. Anything in a dress will do, it seems."

Susy's hand made a subtle move to her loins and she gave me a flash of her muff which was now bereft of underwear. She made a sardonic grin at the naughty thought of yet another one-night stand and looked at me with that look I knew only too well. That was when we saw the same waiter standing at the entrance to the ballroom. He nodded at Susy with a mere motion of his head, beckoning to her to follow, and vanished. She looked at me with pleading eyes and I sighed.

"Eric, I've been bored all night. I'm so horny, I'd fuck anybody."

"Alright. But only if you let me watch."

"But of course!"

Again, we left the ballroom and saw the desired fellow by the entrance to The Library. He looked at the pair of us with a raised brow and I opened the door to let Susy in.

"Are you coming in, dear chap?"

He shrugged and joined us, and this time I made sure the door was locked from the inside.

"I think we have unfinished business, no?"

Susy locked eyes with the lucky fellow as she shimmied out of her glimmering gown and stood stark bollock naked before him. From the moisture that glistened in her puffy labia and his distinctive bulge, the answer was an unmitigated yes! She felt his eyes on the sumptuous flesh of her tattooed body and she cocked her head in invitation. I took a chair and sat down to view the proceedings of this spur-of-the-moment tryst.

"Are you enjoying what you see?" she asked in her sexy Spanish accent.

"Yes."

His voice cracked slightly as he became riveted to the spot. Perched on her impossibly high heels her gazelle-like legs seemed even longer and slender. Her massive tits jutted out with hard tips. She swept her mane of hair back and pouted. He made his move scooped the voluptuous brunette into his arms and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her breath was erratic as they explored each other's mouths and tiny sounds escaped her lips as her boobs were pawed at. Her tits were full and firm and were a huge size, and Sus was immensely proud of her implants. His thumbs circled her stiffening nipples as he worked quickly and diligently, licking the valley of her deep cleavage and leaving spit on her olive flesh. In the harsh light of the big room, her throat, shoulders, and tits were highlighted and David wallowed in her bountiful flesh.

I crossed my legs as I lit up a smoke. To hell with the rules. Again she was pinned to the edge of the dining table as before, except now she was in the buff with her crumpled dress at her heels. David too dropped his trousers and freed up his rampant erection. He stepped between her parted legs and they locked eyes as he licked the palm of his left hand slowly. He smeared the saliva on the already wet cunt of my expectant wife who shivered at the wonderful contact he made.

"Follame! Yes. Fuck me."

Susy let out a surprised yelp as she was effortlessly lifted onto the edge of the table so that her pussy was presented at the perfect angle. His cock poked up from his dark pubes as he stepped out of his trousers. He used his left hand to guide his huge cock to her entrance as his right held her steady at the shoulder. With a satisfied grunt, he thrust up into the grateful vixen who sucked air in through clenched teeth. She arched her back as she gripped the edge of the table until her knuckles went white. He began to move back and forth, gauging her wetness and tightness as he did so. Her hips lifted from the surface of the table with each hard penetration and her long lashes fluttered against flushed cheeks.

"SI! Fuck! Just as I expected it to feel."

I watched with muted interest as David sawed in and out of Susy's juiced-up cunt. She moaned when he raised her right leg onto his left shoulder. His right hand held and cupped her left tit as they gazed into each other's eyes intently. The grateful hussy rubbed her clit with a rapid strum of her fingers, so lightly that it appeared that she was making no contact.

"You're so gorgeous, Madam."

The unashamed stud hammered her with fast pelvic thrusts as he held her head with his left hand so he could lean in and kiss her on the mouth again. A dark lock of his thick hair fell between them as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Her right leg came down and her heels bobbed up and down by his hips as he rocked her on her bottom.

"So...fucking...good!"

He stuttered as he paused for relief. He pulled out and spun Susy around so that he got an ideal look at her curvy rump. She swept her tousled hair over the left side of her face and balanced her right knee on the table edge.

"Stick it to me, big boy."

He bumped her jiggling cheeks as he moved his stiff pole up and down her crack. His lubricated cock smeared her dusky flesh as she moaned and banged back at him in her desire for his prick in her sopping cunt. She looked back with dreamy eyes gripped his right bicep with her right hand and squeezed hard.

"Por favor?

David grinned, held her by the waist, and pulled her roughly to him. He planted his hands on her hips and thrust into her slick heat with an already good pace. Susy pushed back with her eyes tight shut and with a look of mounting pleasure on her face. His hips mashed into her backside and as he moved back and forth there was no daylight between their glued bodies.

"NO!"

Again, he withdrew and turned Susy around so that she balanced her weight on her left heel, while her right was hoisted up at the knee and made to rest on his right forearm at the level of his hip. He began to fuck her in a standing position with her right shoe bobbing in the air. Her boobs bounced wildly as he angled his hips in such a way that his balls bumped up at her bum.

"How...how do you do that?" she wondered as she looked at his face which was contorted with his exertion.

He gripped her with his free hand as he fucked her at a frantic pace. Then he sighed as he let her leg down and slowly withdrew and Susy gasped at the delicious way his hard cock scraped out of her tight cunt.

"What a fuck!"

Susy put a hand on the back of his head and kissed him long and hard. She grabbed his tight backside and slid down to his feet. She parted her lips and let his cock head into her luscious mouth. With her left hand, she pulled her silky hair to one side to let me watch his length slide inside her wet lips. How sweet, I thought as I fished my erection from the restricted confines of my trousers. His organ twitched as the wife sucked on him like a popsicle, humming happily as she did so. Then she held her arms around his neck tightly as he lifted her at the hips and pulled her body to his erect cock. Her legs wrapped around his back as she was lowered onto his knob slowly. Susy sighed from the utter bliss of the moment as she sat on his cock, her body suspended in mid-air. Her head went back and her dark hair fell as he began to bang her back and forth on his rigid length, pulling her high onto his chest before lowering her back down.

"Harder!"

Susy, consumed by a lustful passion, felt her blood pulse as his cock drilled inside her fast and deep. Crushed as she was against him his sweat smeared her tits so much that they shone under the high ceiling light. As his cock became buried up her pussy, her clit rubbed against his pelvis and her juices ran out and down his ball sack. Her five-inch heels tapped on the bottom of his spine as he slammed her lower body against his groin. His cock thrust up inside the whimpering female to the hilt so that his balls settled in her butt crack every time he entered her sodden quim.

The door handle rattled as someone tried to gain access to the room but the lock stayed firm. In that fleeting moment, David had sat down on one of the four-legged stools. He held his glistening cock upright in his fist and Susy dropped to her knees, grasped his pecker, and stroked the hard flesh from root to tip. He looked down at her as she popped the swollen helmet into her hungry mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she turned to look at me wanking off at the sight of my wife fellating a stranger. Then, she surfaced and flung her right leg over him. She hovered above his cock which he pointed straight up so it touched her wet pussy entrance. She draped herself onto his chest and her big tits crushed against his solid muscles.

"I love your cock between my legs."

The heated brunette moved her hips on his huge erection and teased herself, gliding back and forth in his lap. She dipped her head and impaled her pussy slowly on him, inch by agonising inch. After that first drop on him, Susy paused for a moment as his cock stretched her apart, then she shifted with the toes of her shoes turned to the floor.

"I need...need...this so bad."

The sweet friction overwhelmed the pair of them as Susy rode up and down, scraping her nails along his belly which made him grit his teeth. She arched her back and angled her body for an even deeper penetration. Her pussy engulfed his full length as she fucked him with four or five quick strokes before she lifted off of him with a wicked grin.

"Shit! he cried as his cock slapped back on his belly.

I knew Susy too well and this was her way of showing it was she who was the controller. With a wicked grin, she inserted him back into her slickness again, much to his relief. With her high heels firmly planted on the floor and her hands above his head on the backs of his shoulders, Susy went into overdrive. David looked at her tousled hair which stuck to her face, and her big boobs that bounced in front of him. Her curvy body smacked onto his as the crazed vixen fucked him with super fast strokes that made his toes curl. She rotated her hips in a clockwise motion as she sank on him with impossibly hard thrusts until I saw her shudder and she screamed as she came on his cock, a rush of liquid heaven coating his prick.

"Oh fuck! Sweet lady!"

David pushed up and held his cock embedded totally in her molten core. He exploded and several gushes of cum shot inside her. They stayed that way and kissed for a long time, in no hurry to let go. I bathed my palm with my load and wiped it with a handkerchief. I picked up her dress and helped my glowing spouse into it and brushed her hair. Still, without underwear, she waved a hand when I offered her a napkin from the table.

"No. I want to feel his cum in my pussy until we go home."

She then patted David on the head and smiled at the panting young waiter.

"Good boy. Well done."

We left him alone as we rejoined the party, both of us immensely satisfied.

x

Christmas Eve.

Susy and I had enjoyed a seasonal visit to London from our country abode in Surrey to hit the City and shop until we dropped. After my delectable wife had spent more than the usual GDP of a small nation on shoes, we had eaten a passable meal at the Ivy restaurant and then headed for home.

She had made her usual grand entrance in a floor-length dress in a stretch jersey fabric which featured a dramatic plunge neckline, low back, and body contouring ruching throughout. The self-tie halter neck had the effect of displaying more breasts than was covered. She wore her brand new open-toe sandals with a four-inch heel lined with sapphires. With her lustrous black hair piled on top of her head, she appeared to be over six feet tall. As I had planned on imbibing and not driving we hailed a black taxi for the drive back. As we settled in the back seat, Susy began to unwind after several glasses of her favourite tipple, Brandy de Jerez, and she was slightly the worse for wear. And she soon turned to talking about her best subject to discuss. That being sex.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12