Watching Susy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really, Eric. Even though I'm attractive, I do think I should have to work at it now and again. Rather than have you just hand it over on a plate. It's sweet of you to give me what I want, but I wouldn't mind chasing a man for a change. It would add to the excitement. Perhaps I might even have to beg for it, you know?"

"What? What did you say?"

I myself had overdone it on the Chateau du Pape and was half with it and half not. It had been one of those dark winter evenings with a cloudless night and the blackness peppered by stars. As we left London the air smelt cleaner and cooler as we were whisked back to the country. As I squirmed on my seat I noted the driver cocking his head to listen in.

"Maybe I want to be the seducer, no?"

"Huh!"

Susy shot the man driving a look as he made a noise and huffed.

"Si. Sometimes the chase is better than the catch. A lot of men would be glad to have me for even just one night."

"Ha!"

Susy glared at the driver who seemingly scoffed at my wife's words.

"What is your problem," she looked at the identity tag on the dashboard and sat up. "Bill-ee? You have something to say?"

He looked in the rearview mirror and chuckled. He appeared to be in his thirties with slicked-back dark hair and a greasy-looking five-o'clock shadow.

"You Spanish? Well anyway, you rich bints make me laugh. You're all the same. Here you are dripping jewels and wearing full-on slap and you think every man will come begging. At first, I thought you were a prozzy with your fake tits and he was your bloke for the night."

"This is my husband."

"Right. He's old enough to be your 'king dad. Loaded is he?"

"So?"

"What? Do you suck him off now and again? You wouldn't know a real man if you 'king fell over him."

"I can get any man I want. AND, he would be more than happy to share a bed with me."

"Really? Look at you, you tart. A dress that looks like it cost more than I earn in a month and your arms all 'king inked up. How old are you? Eighteen?"

"Shut up. Bastardo! You should be so lucky to have me."

"You? I could please you any day of the week. I could have you coming like a broken tap in a flash."

"Vete a la mierda! Fuck off! You'd be spitting spunk long before I would. Escoria! Scumbag!"

"Piss off! You make me 'king laugh. Is that a challenge? Eh? Or is that just a way of making sure you get your leg over tonight?"

"What?"

"Oh, shut up, Eric."

The rest of the journey was met with silence until we reached our home in Surrey. The night air was crisp as we tumbled out of the taxi at the hour of one. The driver sat nonchalantly in his seat as he looked at his meter to check the fare.

"And fetch my shopping, Bill-ee."

"Alright, but remember that the meter is still running."

Billy huffed and opened the back door to gather up Susy's many purchases. She led the way, ensuring her stunning derriere that strained in her tight dress was in his view. I registered that wicked smile of hers when she was scheming. I had an idea that Billy was not going anywhere soon. As he deposited the bags on the floor of the main living room Susy turned to face him.

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Our challenge. I'll wager that I could make you cum before me."

He looked at me as I collapsed in my favourite armchair and then he looked Susy up and down with new scrutiny. Then he spread his hands and answered humorously,

"Not a snowball's chance. I've had tarts like you begging me for more. I wouldn't even break into a sweat."

"You have some nerve. Prove it, then. My husband will give you a grand if I cum before you."

"What?"

"A thousand pounds, if you can bring me off inside of an hour. If I bring you to orgasm first, then you forfeit the cab fare. Either way, you get to have a gorgeous piece of Latina ass."

"Alright. It's a deal. But I do warn you. Sit back there Dad and watch a real man fuck a woman,"

I watched in a haze of confusion as the untidy stranger stood before Susy as they came nose to nose. They seethed in some kind of standoff and then he pounced. With both hands, he rent the front of her dress open thereby freeing up her huge boobs. She gasped as she reared back with her jugs bouncing up on her bare chest. He rudely pawed at her right tit and greedily sucked on the hard nipple. Susy hissed and held his head to her cleavage as she teetered on her high heels.

"Hey," he said gleefully with his head between her massive bosom. "I can hear the ocean!"

He leaned forward to smother the front of her enhanced boob with his yawning mouth. Susy whimpered as most traces of her dignity began to vanish. They stared at each other as he cupped both tits in his hands and felt their weight and size. He kissed and kneaded them, and Susy melted to his touch.

"Bet these cost your old man a bundle."

Billy rubbed his face and mouth in her ample valley as he thumbed each erect nipple. Susy closed her eyes and rubbed her thighs together suggestively. He came up for air and held both of her big globes in his hands as Susy fumed. Then he pushed her back against the edge of the table and with little effort tore the remaining tattered dress from her curvaceous body. The expensive gown fell with a whisper to the carpet and she lifted her left heel to kick it away

"Bastardo!"

As she gripped the table edge with her hands Billy tore away her tiny thong and left her totally naked save for her high heels. He grabbed her left arm and forced his mouth hard against hers. With his other hand, he squeezed her bubble bum and jammed her to his front.

"Ugh! Your breath is like an ashtray. Eek!"

"Shut it. Women like you need to be put in their place and reminded who is the boss."

He jammed two dirty fingers into her mouth and she hummed on the cigarette-stained digits until she bathed them with spit. As he cupped her bald pussy mound and inserted his middle finger in her moistened seam she spat out and dribbled down her tits. Susy held onto his shoulders as she was made to squirm and dance as he frigged her hard and true. I saw my horny wife push her pelvis upward to meet his oncoming hand.

"You won't make me cum," she said as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I refuse to cum."

"Is that so?" he said, as Susy pursed her lips and mumbled as she rocked on the toes of her shoes.

As she willingly wriggled against the hard table in an effort to engineer his probing, she wrinkled her nose at the smell of him and sneered.

"Do you ever bathe? You stink."

Billy stepped back a tad and went down onto his knees.

"Yeah, the women love that. Turns them on something rotten."

His hand showed evidence of Susy's ardour as it looked to be coated in her pussy juices. He tugged her legs out wider and proceeded to lick the soft inner portions of her toned thighs. She duly moaned in delight when he next used his tongue to swipe all around her shaven mons. I knew all too well that Susy's mound was highly sensitive when she got rid of her pubic thatch and Billy's face was smeared with her sticky inner substances. He flattened his tongue so that he could make broad sweeps up her slit from the bottom to her hooded clit. Her fingers ran through his slick hair as she humped his face urgently.

"I won't cum, I won't cum," she intoned as she bit her lower lip to stifle a scream.

Billy took her legs and pushed them back towards her body and positioned them wide apart. Now her legs were in the air and her pussy was lifted up toward him. Her clit and pussy lips were pink, moist, and waiting. She began moaning with impatience. Eager for his tongue and mouth to begin its work.

"Is...umm. is that...all you got? Mmmm? I refuse to cum for you. I've...ugh...had better."

"Piss on you!" he said, holding her legs up.

"Eat my pussy!" she cried. "Come on!" She grasped his head and guided him down between her legs. He was quite pleased at her desperate need for him. At least now, for a moment, he was back in control.

She held her breath in anticipation. Wanting to keep her in suspense, he placed several soft, teasing kisses on her clit. It took everything in him to restrain himself, his every instinct urging him to enthusiastically satisfy her. He continued to tease her with light flicks and laps of his tongue, driving her crazy. His cock was rock hard as he experienced a huge rush listening to her beg and whimper.

"I don't know if you deserve this," he said, half kidding. "You've been so disrespectful to your leader today. Oh, excuse me, the "tyrant."

He let her squirm and wiggle beneath him until he at last settled in between her legs and began to feast on her pussy. He sucked and licked her sensuously, swirling his tongue around her swollen clit which by now was bathed in pussy cream. She let out a cry of relief and joy. He flicked his tongue across her clit, his feather-light dance encouraging it to continue to throb and swell even more. He could hear her moaning and sighing and felt her lifting her body up to meet his mouth, relishing his steady seduction of her sensitive little button.

Then he suddenly stopped.

"Beg your tyrant for more," he said with a wicked smile.

Natasha stopped her squirming, impatient with the interruption.

"No!! she cried in frustration. "Don't make me...don't make me beg.....you are so cruel!"

"Ha! Isn't that what men like me excel at, no?" he said with a grin. "Cruelty...control....mmmmm..." he buried his tongue inside her pussy. It clenched reflexively around it, making her gasp.

"Oooh, I feel that Natasha..your body wants me so badly...beg your mean, horrible tyrant, or he will stop."

Billy snapped back and then stood up abruptly.

"Let's see what you can do then, you Spanish cunt."

"What? Bloody cheek! I was enjoying that."

"You might like this better," he said with a grin as he removed his jacket and unbuttoned his grubby white shirt.

We both watched him toss it to one side and we focused on his barrel chest with the wiry brown hair. With his eyes on hers, he dropped his jeans and boxers and Susy lowered her gaze to his enormous dick that stuck out at a jaunty angle. It thrust out from a forest of dark pubes and her eyes widened at the size of his white organ She trembled in excitement as he grabbed her hand and brought it to his burgeoning erection. She ran her slender fingers along the many veins and bumps and his hips bucked as she tugged on the stiff dick. His foreskin peeled back to reveal a bloated glans that flared out over his thick girth.

"Caramba!"

"Suck on it, you tart. Taste a real cock for once in your life."

She slid down to his feet and squatted there, with legs apart and with her pussy dripping. She glanced up at him with a wicked glint in her eyes as she traced the underside of his length with her index finger, teasing him as he had done to her. With one hand holding the root of his shaft, Susy slowly ran her tongue in an upward direction, breathing through her flared nostrils as she did so.

"Get on with it, woman."

Susy yelped when Billy grasped her by her wrists and held her arms up helplessly over her head. Her groomed hair had a few loose strands that fell across her face seductively, I crossed my legs as my dick began to awaken from its slumber. His twitching rod bobbed here and there as Susy tried to catch the big helmet in her mouth. He gave it a gentle nudge and Susy's slackly opened mouth captured his knob. She salivated on the flared tip and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked in. She hummed on it as she gave her best, swirling her tongue around and around until her chin was wet with her dribble.

"Come on then, show me what you can do."

Susy sniffed with her arms still up and snot bubbles emerged on her pert nose as she rolled his bell end around her mouth as if it were a skinned plum. Billy began to curse as he stood on the balls of his feet and pushed at her. Her mouth widened and she choked on its size as his cock went inside halfway. He literally fucked her face and his hairy balls slapped wildly under her chin.

"You 'king love this, don't you?" he teased. "You love being put in your place."

He continued to hump her and his hips gyrated as he tapped the back of her throat. By this time I had managed to get my dick out and I was wanking off as the taxi driver stood between her legs and roughly jerked them out almost horizontally. With her bottom hanging over the edge of the table, he pushed in and his dick drove into her to the hilt. Totally stuffed Susy groaned and tilted her head up as he started to move his impressive length in and out.

"Who said...who said you could put your cock in my pussy?" she meant the question to be assertive but her voice wavered as he rode up with huge pelvic thrusts to smack into her. "How dare you fuck me in this way. You won't make me cum, I promise you."

"But her moans and weak protestations had no authority as she grabbed onto his bum cheeks as he shunted in and out with guttural snorts.

"You 'king bitch. This is how a man fucks a woman."

He had her thighs in the crooks of his elbows as he hammered her backside into the table.

"I must not cum. I must not cum. Mmm must not!"

The lewd squelching noises of their hurried rut were quite audible as Billy rammed into my wife in a frenzy. He inhaled deeply as he pulled back and left her with a gaping muff. As he popped out his dick swayed from left to right and the shaft glistened with Susy's fluids.

"Ah, forget it. You ain't having the satisfaction of my cock up you."

"You smug bastard! Give it to me! Use me as you wish, but please give me your big cock."

Susy got up on wobbly legs and poked him in his hairy chest.

"Bastardo!"

"Posh Totty!"

They were both panting and sweating like a couple of racehorses in their unbridled passion. I jerked off frantically as he pushed her back onto the table and resumed his hard screwing of my grateful spouse. Her entire form was slick with sweat as his rigorous pumping raised her backside off the table, and then slammed down again.

"Please, please fuck me! Si, Give me all you have, you bastardo!"

"So the rich Spanish slut likes my big cock, eh? Eh?"

"Shut the fuck up, and do it!"

His big cock sawed in and out of her fast and hard. making her grip the tabletop with both hands. He lifted her legs as if they were lightweight and rested them over his shoulders. The fuck was just as she had wished for. Sordid and dirty, with no romantic foreplay. Just two sex-crazed opposites rutting like wild animals. The sense of her being held down and ravaged by a man twice her size was driving her mad with lust. He drove deeper into her pussy, his thick girth stretching her out completely. The base of him pounded against her clit, and she snapped her head back as her orgasm hit and she screamed aloud. His thrusting came even faster now as she continued to cum, and he snorted and growled as he entered his vinegar strokes.

"You, you made me cum, you ruffian!"

With a grunt, he withdrew sharply and Susy raised herself to see what he was doing.

"Did I tell you to stop? Fuck me more."

Still in her orgasmic trance and breathing heavily, she was too overwhelmed to demand any stronger. When he spun her around to face the table, Susy complied and stuck her bubble bum out for him. He came around behind her and slipped his finger inside of her, feeling her pussy contract around it and hearing her moan softly. Taking his cock in his hand, he guided it to her slick, warm opening. With every bit of strength, he managed to just push the head of his cock inside, and Susy squirmed against him, struggling in futility to get him to finish his mounting and thrust his thick cock hard into her waiting pussy.

"Tell me how much you want this?" he said breathlessly. "How much do you want this cock?"

She gave a forceful buck backward, catching him off guard so that his cock quickly slid inside of her pussy, making them both cry out with pleasure. Fully mounted with her pussy stretched wide, Susy laughed as she wiggled against his belly, urging him to start the hard, firm thrusting she needed. For a few seconds, he remained motionless, making her absorb the moment as she was impaled on his big cock. He grasped her hips and began to fuck her hard. The hot and leggy brunette moaned in great pleasure as his steady thrusts filled her up. Her big breasts were bouncing in wide circles, slapping together joyfully and the glorious sight made me paint my fist with my ejaculate.

"Oh, you 'king bitch. I'm gonna spit!"

My wife's sweet pussy had made him her slave despite his plans to impose his will upon her. He extricated himself from her writhing form and he spurted all over her jiggling backside and spine. He cried out as his cock started to spasm with great intensity, arcing great globs of goo over Susy. He shuddered and shook violently against her as she rested against the table.

"Shit! My meter is still running. I've got to go!"

And with that, he was gone. Susy staggered over to my drink cabinet and poured herself a scotch which she drained in one gulp. Spunk dripped down her back and those superb buttocks of hers.

"At least he didn't ask for the money. Stupido!"

"What?" I stammered in a fog.

"Shut up, Eric."

END

12