Watching Susy Ch. 07

Story Info
Susy's racy adventures continue.
7.4k words
4.33
3.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 10/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Susy informed me that she was happy in our marriage and that I was the one for her. Well, me and my vast fortune of fifty million. Being twenty-five years older than the sexy Minx I had trouble keeping up with her high-maintenance lifestyle. Money was no object and she was free to purchase the finest clothes, and perfumes, and dine out at the best restaurants. But in matters of the bedroom, I lagged behind big time. So to keep her from playing away unsupervised I proposed to help out with her high libido.

The past year she had been a success in that area, culminating in our visit to Susy's birthplace of Barcelona. That extraordinary trip (see part 5) had satiated my Spanish wife's desires and fantasies for a good while and she pursued an interest in dress design. This kept her mind occupied until we were returning from a meal at El Rincon in Epsom Downs.

We regaled in the superb grilled dry-aged rib eye with shallots, red peppers, and spicy garlic salt. On our way home Susy was oddly quiet and I saw that she had some wild idea simmering away in her saucy thoughts. She peered out of the window of the car as I drove and stared at a couple who were unashamedly hugging and kissing in the street outside a local bar.

"Eric? I want to do that."

"What, my precious?"

"I want to fuck a stranger in the open."

"Ah."

Susy told me later that she had been intrigued by the notion of voyeurism and public sex with someone she would pick at random. The thrill of anonymous sex and the possible danger of being caught fired her imagination so much that she was unable to sleep that night. Having had no sexual activity in her life for at least three months had meant the cock hungry Latina spitfire now had a strong urge to live the fantasy for real. I pondered her request for a week and then gave her the thumbs up. On my terms.

x

On the next available Sunday morning, we woke early and drove off in my BMW saloon. We reached our destination which was the Surrey Quays Shopping Centre located in Rotherhithe. This center had over forty stores including a supermarket, 650 parking spaces, and a food court. We circled the vast place and eventually stopped in the larger of the car parks and sat in silence and foreboding as we considered her next move.

"I'll take a walk."

The glossy raven-haired babe stepped out and stood by her car, no one appeared to be out at the early hour as far as we could tell. She had tied off her dark brown hair into a sleek ponytail, a few loose waves of which graced the side of her elegant neck. With a cerise gloss on her dreamy lips and sultry smoky eye makeup, she would have turned any male's eyes her way. Dressed down in a showerproof Aquascutum mini trench coat with epaulets and waistband, she had slipped on a pair of black patent leather stilettos with pointed toes. The four-inch high heel was designed to lengthen her lithe bare legs. I knew that under the coat, Susy had nothing else on, and the thought of her strolling about like this was utterly erotic. There was no doubt that my wife was a traffic stopper and she knew it. She liked to live on the edge and was an inveterate exhibitionist.

"This way I think."

The sultry beauty strolled off looking effortlessly stylish toward the House of Fraser store in the remote corner of the center. The sun had risen and various birdsong could be heard along with the constant thrum of generators. The store had an enormous glass window display and she peered in at the clothing on sale. As she looked closer the reflection of a car caught her eye and she spun around to see an idling Hyundai Kona about fifty feet away. My heart skipped a beat and I saw my wife nervously totter up and down outside the closed store with one eye on the car. A male shape could be seen in the driving seat and she fingered the storm flap of her coat and bit her lip.

"Good. He's getting out."

Unbeknownst to Susy, I had secretly arranged for a hired escort to turn up and seduce her in the great outdoors. I didn't want to risk an entirely unknown to fuck her in case of unforeseen repercussions. The tall goddess froze in mid-step as the stranger came toward her. At more than six feet tall in his black leather derby shoes, he had sleek dark hair with a curl that dropped over his left brow untidily. A hint of six o'clock shadow on his lantern jaw gave him a classic look of masculinity. He wore his single-breast tuxedo with precision-cut trousers, and his burgundy bow tie was undone and hung on the left side of his collar. It appeared to anyone looking that he might have just left a late-night party.

Having parked about thirty meters away I was unable to hear any dialogue even with the driver's window down. but it seemed like she and the handsome guy were conversing. As they came face to face Susy gave him her best smile as he simply shrugged his shoulders and rubbed his square chin. A slight gust of wind lifted the tiny hem of her trench coat and his eyeline was drawn to the quick flash of her black stockings. Likewise, Susy lowered her stare to the left side of his well-pressed pants and I swear that he must have been semi-hard.

Then, it happened. Susy reached up and gave him a wet, passionate kiss that literally took her breath away. He returned the kiss that lasted a full minute and she relaxed into his solid chest in complete surrender, her shoes on tiptoe. He released his hold on her, only to spin her around to face the store window. He held her around the waist by two strong arms and I could clearly see the nape of her neck being gently nibbled and nudged by his nose. Her eyes closed in bliss as his lower body bumped at her from behind. The unmistakable bulge of his burgeoning erection was quite obvious in the front of his trousers.

"Well girl, this is what you wanted," I thought to myself as I crossed my legs.

The man's bulk mashed against her tall figure as he deftly undid her waist belt and slipped it out of the little loops. One button, two, and then three were popped on the front of her coat as she tilted her head back into his face, smothering him with her fragrant locks.

I saw him do a comical double take when he discovered Susy was totally nude under the coat aside from her skimpy panties and stockings. She writhed in his grip as he caressed her flanks and widened the gap of her coat so that the morning breeze made the pointy nipples of her massive tits agonisingly erect. She turned her face away from him and he peppered the side of her face with butterfly kisses, her ponytail gently falling to one side. Two hands slid up her ribs and then she seemed to stifle a moan as his right hand groped her right breast and thumbed the rock-hard tip.

"Fuck. It's happening."

His body still felt pressed tightly behind her as his tongue went inside her left ear and swirled around lightly, his thumbs moved across her taut nipples at the same time. Her legs parted and he got the message and slipped his left hand down the waistband of her barely there panties. Susy sucked in air as she was clearly aroused by the man gently using his fingers to probe her sex.

"I need to see this."

I started the motor and cruised forward so that I was close enough to see details and hear the conversation. Susy purred quietly as his hand sawed back and forth along the slit of her damp pussy, making her knees buckle. He slowly withdrew his hand and she looked down between her legs to see her sodden underwear matted to her vulva. Then she looked at me and smiled as she let her coat fall from her enchanting naked form. He took one step back and she bent at the waist and tugged her panties all the way to her heels and stepped out of them.

"This is so hot!"

I looked around the deserted car park for others but saw none. The confidant man put his hands on the swell of her hips and pulled her toward him. Without a word, he kissed her stomach and slid his hands around her firm nether cheeks.

Susy then looked from right to left to survey the immediate area. Still no one. Her new lover shed his jacket dropped it on the floor by her mini coat and hugged her from behind once more. The unrestrained temptress placed the palm of her left hand against the pane of the big window and threw her right arm behind her to grab onto his head. He trailed one hand across the plain of her flat belly, slowly moving lower. Now her sloppy wet cunt was fingered with a renewed vigour and the Latina babe began to quiver as two fingers slipped into her soft, aching slot.

"Si!"

She could not see but the hunk had a wicked grin as he pulled his hand from between her open legs and presented wet digits to her mouth. Without thinking she pursed her dreamy lips and sucked her own juices greedily. Once dry he returned to her heated muff and his middle finger vanished into her tight and moist flesh. Her hips ground on him in a seductive circle on his probing digit. His left hand moved between their bodies so that he could run his palm over the smooth and rounded buttocks of her perfect behind. Her own hand held his on her pussy and pressed him harder to her twat. Susy wallowed in the exquisite friction.

"So...good," she muttered and my hand nursed my burgeoning erection.

I heard a long drawn-out sigh emanate from deep down in her throat as she was rubbed harder and faster. Susy gasped and then shrieked as she came and her legs shook so much she had to be held up by his strong grip.

"Joder!"

Now she turned to face the stranger once more and kissed him long and hard. They broke and he looked into her face. Her heavy eye shadow belied her tender years as he unbuttoned his white shirt. Susy went onto her knees on the stone floor and rubbed the impressive lump that tented his trousers. Then she drew the zip of his fly all the way, her eyes never leaving his. Her small hand went inside the hot confines of his trousers and retrieved his stiff cock. Once freed it stood straight up like a white pole of steel, topped off with a tapered glans. She held it at the base and his erection appeared longer than it probably was. I was no expert but judged him to be the proud owner of a seven-incher.

She smiled as she gave him a few hard rubs. As he looked down at the erotic sight of his big boner in her tiny fist he let down his trousers and boxers down to his shoes. The gentle morning breeze felt cool on his exposed butt and balls as Susy moved closer until his knob was only an inch from her pretty face. A ripple of excitement went through her and she was unable to prevent a slight trickle escape her quim. Her lips parted and accepted his cock head into her mouth as she pumped his veiny shaft.

Her hand moved over his abs and she fingered the hair that went from his groin on up. The impassioned girl bobbed on her stilettos as she sucked and pumped for all she was worth, occasionally licking his shaft with salacious licks of the thick stalk. Smooth skin stretched tightly on his straining erection and he groaned in response which pleased Susy highly. She paused for air and traced out slow lines along the underside of his thick shaft before resuming stuffing him back in her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed and his big head poked out of her left side in a lewd fashion. She kept a tight grip on the base of his cock and made sure he couldn't push in hard and make her gag. Her tongue drove the guy crazy as every inch of his cock was covered with flicks and licks that threatened premature ejaculation. Sensing his plight Susy bent to her discarded coat and retrieved a condom wrapper from the hip pocket. She tore it open with her teeth, and he took it and slipped it on his rigid pole. They hugged and his rod pulsed against her satin soft belly.

"OH!" she squealed as she was pulled up to her feet and turned to face the window.

Another look left and right confirmed no other person was present and Susy felt relief and a little disappointment at the lack of danger of being discovered. As she leaned up against the window the stranger spread her legs apart with a subtle move of his right leg and pushed his cock up at the crevice of her rounded bum. As her cute nose pressed against the glass she screamed with surprise at the shape of a man inside the store!

"Wait! It's a man!"

Ignoring her alarm he savoured the view of her heart-shaped bottom with the pink centre and plunged up inside with one forceful thrust. The lunge into her very wet pussy pushed her at the window and caused her to move onto the pointed toes of her shoes. With both hands on her hips, the man pushed in again hard and Susy was almost lifted off the floor.

"La hostia!"

He pulled all the way back until only his cock head was inserted and Susy looked down under herself to see the incredible sight of his knob just in her exposed muff. She saw his legs with the fine hair tense as he moved forward and sighed heavily once his magnificent tool rode all the way into the hilt. The girl melted as she was completely filled, and when he started to move finally she gasped from the primal fuck.

"I feel so stuffed," she muttered as he speeded up his thrusts.

Each time he entered her his bare hips and thighs smacked on her rounded posterior and she fought to stay balanced. The sun went behind a cloud and Susy could make out what appeared to be a window cleaner inside the store. As she opened her eyes wide she saw him open-mouthed with his hard-on in his fist! Her body humped to and fro with her fingers spread out on the pane as the new stranger pressed his nose to the other side of the window for a better look at her being fucked.

"He sees us!"

Susy stared at the uninvited voyeur watching her intimate act and as the cleaner nosed the inside of the window she made obscene licks with her tongue on the outside of the glass. Then she turned her face left as the man behind her withdrew his hard cock and left her pussy gaping. His face met the back of her neck and he nibbled her skin with hard teeth leaving her gasping for air. Then he bent at the knees whilst holding her upper thighs and proceeded to lick her sticky slot from behind. She purred as he deftly flicked her outer labia before delving inside the sweet insides.

Susy moved closer to the window and squashed her tits against the glass and the cleaner feigned licking the hard nipples on the other side as he wanked his cock furiously in his sweaty hand. Her legs spread wide as a tongue circled all around her pussy with a teasing brush on her clit that drove her insane. She looked as if she had never imagined anything could feel so good as she thrust her fist in her mouth to stifle a scream. Then the hired escort poked his thumb into her anus and jiggled it in and out as he tongued her.

"Mierda!"

The two hands that massaged her cute buns slid up to cup her perky tits as he stood up once more. My wife knew what was coming and took in a sharp intake of breath. She had leaked so much love juice that a line ran down her right thigh to her shapely calf. His hard shaft of flesh shoved up inside her again as he pulled her toward him and buried himself in her snug wet hole. He settled his groin at her cushion of a butt and he began to fuck her with a driving force that made her catch her breath. Susy rocked her hips back and forth in tandem with his relentless hammering, and each hard thrust made her hands slam on the glass.

Susy was surprised when she was spun around and had her back pressed to the window. Instinctively her stockinged left leg wrapped around him, securing his hot fat cock at her pussy. He leaned back and made eye contact with me. Without saying a word I saw the question in his eyes and I just nodded in return. That was all he needed, he quickly impaled her and Susy groaned in kind. After a moment of adjusting to the standing missionary position, he proceeded to move in and out of her slowly. Susy rocked on one heel as he pushed up with riding pelvic thrusts. With fair dexterity, he managed to undo her ponytail and fan out her dark hair. His left arm came up behind him and the next thing Susy knew was both her long legs were now suspended in the air. Their only support was his strong hands and arms bracing her. She could do nothing but take each thrust he administered.

Her arms draped over his neck as they kissed long and hard. She was continuously banged into the unyielding window pane as he pounded her. The back-and-forth motions radiated to her clit. The pressure was firm and she looked as if she had started to feel the build-up. I was now wanking off furiously as I misted up the car windows. He thrust deep and hard, using his thick meat as an unrelenting battering ram. Just when she might have climaxed he pulled out and started rubbing his length slowly. Susy got to her knees until her face was aligned with his rigid member.

He stepped closer and she ripped the condom off of his pulsing pole and pursed her lips around his helmet. She sank her mouth down half of his length and suckled on him hard and fast. She had to brace herself by putting her hands on his backside as she pushed further and further until thick saliva coated her lips and started to drip down her chin. 

Without warning, he pulled her up by her hair firmly and stepped out of reach. He took a couple of deep breaths and he got down on his knees and pushed his head between her thighs. He inhaled deeply and peppered kisses on the sensitive skin where her legs merged. He ran his nose down her seam and then lightly started to lick and suck.

"You lucky girl!"

I was pleased for Susy as I saw her body quiver as she felt the stranger lick her out. She panted heavily as I watched his tongue begin to explore her cunt. Her left leg rested on his shoulder as her eyes began to roll to the back of her head. The man sucked on her clit as he slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. The incredible sight of my wife under the control of another was decidedly erotic. Susy was obviously loving every second of this unique experience, and watching her turn into a hungry and wanton Minx made me reach out to the glove compartment for the box of Kleenex.

"Hola!"

The man bent Susy over at the waist and stabbed her pussy from behind once more. His taut thighs tightened as he plugged up her with rotations of his hips and my wife gasped as he slammed against her round bum.

"Gonna, gonna cum!" she murmured.

The stranger held her waist loosely and began to pull back from her frothing cunt before ramming back in all the way. Susy jerked and shuddered as she achieved her climax and he also withdrew as he felt his balls spasm. He ripped the condom off just in time to pant her backside with several spurts of his cum. She slid down the glass slowly as her body quaked from her orgasm.

"Wow!" she whispered as her legs shook.

At the same time, the cleaner sprayed the window as he too had his orgasm and Susy licked the outside of the window pane in a pretence of licking his white cum. The sunlight altered her view and her vision of the panting cleaner vanished as he withdrew back further inside. Susy straightened up and fingered her sticky buttocks and noted the used condom on the floor by her heels. She turned around, naked save for her stilettos and stockings, and discovered her virile young lover had returned to his car and was already leaving.

"That was different."

She hurried back to me just as I ejaculated into three layers of tissue.

"I wonder who he was? Is he married? Returning home from a party? Looking for danger and a quick fuck in public? Had he even spoken a word?"

I gave her a rue smile and started the motor. I failed to notice the black Mercedes with the blacked-out windows in the near distance as we left.

x

From Susy's point of view.

"Eric, you sly one! There was I was thinking that a total stranger was fucking me in the street when in reality you had hired him to do so."

123z
123z
813 Followers
12