Watching Susy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, my love. I got cold feet at the last minute. I figured it would be for the best if I knew the person beforehand. Anyway, YOU thought he was off the street, and he was in your eyes."

"Si. And I want more."

I saw a look of alarm in my poor husband's eyes and felt a pang of guilt. The spontaneous sex had been utterly thrilling and I had experienced wonderful orgasms from the excitement.

"This is the thing, my darling. I'm frightened I'm going to lose you. I don't want anything to jeopardize our marriage."

Was it true? Was I turning into a reckless nymphomaniac? Seeking mindless and impulsive sex everywhere I went? Was I unable to resist the temptation for the sake of my marriage? I did love fucking and dear Eric was unable to provide the attention I demanded in bed. I suppose I was the typical hot-blooded Latin lover. and if so I was proud of it.

"I'll tell you what we'll do next. I'll hire a couple of escorts to pretend to rush you off your feet and ravish you when you least expect it. It might be in the daytime, or at night: tomorrow, or next week. You'll have no clue as to where or who to encounter, which will increase the eroticism of the situation. Until then, can you keep your legs crossed?"

"Alright," I said, already warming to the idea of being snatched in the street in public. "We'll do it. I can't wait."

x

A week later, I was shopping in one of my favourite stores, Harvey Nichols, when I was rudely grabbed by the elbows in the street and jammed into the rear seat of a blacked-out Merc between two bulky men dressed all in black and wearing sunglasses. I had two bags of purchases which I dropped onto the pavement. It had been a chilly November morning and I was wearing my Cossack-style alpaca fur hat which protected my head and ears from the chill. I also had on my newest white coat made of a cashmere and virgin wool blend fabric. It had a sumptuous faux fur collar and cuffs, and flower-motif gold buttons. The belt cinched my waist to give a subtle shape and definition. I loved it.

"You're coming with us," a voice from the front commanded gruffly.

As the car sped off, I was wedged between the two men who held onto my arms and who simply stared straight ahead in silence.

"You have been a naughty girl, Natasha. The President demands total loyalty from his favourite mistress, and you have been observed cheating on him with others. Even in the parking lot of a shopping precinct. The leader of the People's Republic of Zardania expects more."

The male voice that came from the passenger seat had a European accent. I looked at the other fellow in shades sat and grinned. Dear Eric! This must be his setup for my adventure. How clever to think of a snatch in broad daylight by unknown subjects. He seemed to have even thought up some scenario where I was to assume another persona. That of some paramour of an Eastern Bloc Republic. What a kick! I wondered where we were headed.

"Whatever you say," I answered with a wry smile.

I rubbed my legs together on the seat, feeling that delicious three inches of bare skin at the top of each thigh, between the stocking tops and my mons. It was now two months since I had been fucked and already my quim was moist.

"Who are you?" I enquired.

"I am Citizen X. I have been tasked with getting whatever it is in your system that needs an outlet. All has been arranged. I can tell you now that you will enjoy our time together, and you will be satisfied. I guarantee you will. Begin."

I saw him nod his head and the next thing I knew was a warm hand on my left knee just below the hem of my dress. It then slid up under it to about mid-thigh. I shivered in delight as the inside of my leg was caressed. The man to my immediate right had the same idea and he gently stroked my thigh just where the silk stocking top ended and flesh was bared. My hat hit the back of the seat as busy fingers traced the outline of my shaven muff in quite a sensual way. I was wearing no panties and so my inner folds were easily plundered and frigged. I groaned softly as their hands reached well beneath my dress to my snatch. I shifted upward slightly and my bottom rested on the front of the seat.

Citizen X looked back from his front seat and nodded approvingly as I squirmed in pleasure. We stopped abruptly at a red light and I surged forward in my seat making one fat finger become buried in my snatch. A motorcycle courier looked in at us but was unable to see my double frigging due to the dark window. What a shock he may have had if he could see us!

"Just a warm-up. Ah, we're here."

I looked out of the car window to see that we were in Belgrave Square, not far from Knightsbridge. A brass sign read the Embassy of Zardania. We drove through the steel gates past a promenade and picnic area into a large square. I felt my heart pounding as Citizen X flashed a uniformed sentry an ID badge. We continued to a modest-sized brick house at the back where we stopped. I was half dragged, half walked to the front door and bundled across the threshold. The door slammed shut and I was alone with the group. I continued the act and acted aloof. I tried to picture myself as a Natasha and held my chin up.

"So Natasha. You like sucking cock, do you? Well, do you?"

The man known as Citizen X gestured to the other two who promptly removed my hat, coat, and dress, leaving me in my boots and black stockings. I had neglected to wear a bra or undies. All three leered at my nakedness and were checking out my tattoos. Especially the one that was of a garter design that wound enticingly around my upper left thigh. I was also proud of the feather on my upper left shoulder, the intricate lace and beading design across my left forearm and hand, and the lion's head on my right hand. Best of all was the detailed feather design along the outside of my lower left leg and the large flowers and butterfly design that traveled down from my right shoulder blade across the right side of my abdomen and down to my upper right thigh.

Citizen X leered at my enhanced 36-inch boobs as he mopped his sweaty forehead with a handkerchief. He looked overweight and ruddy. I regularly shaved my pubes and my puffy labia were plain to see. I arched my back ever so slightly and my huge tits rose proudly on my chest. And my nipples stood out prominently, begging for attention.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"We have a nice bedroom here which I think you'll like. You two-timing slut. Take her."

Another wordless man appeared out of the blue and we all stumbled into the one-window room. I blinked once or twice, adjusting to the light, and saw that we were in a very large suite. A massive king-size bed dominated the room, and I saw that the covers had been turned back invitingly. My cunt ached and I felt quite wet right where it mattered. For a moment I wondered if Eric was hiding and watching us and I hesitated for a moment. But my inner sexual excitement took the ascendancy and I walked to one side of the bed and fell on top of it.

Quite naked and there for the taking, I slid my hands down my flanks and spread my stockinged legs seductively. Then I placed my hands on the inside of my thighs, framing the lovely bulge of my bald pussy. The generous thrust of my moist mound was shaved smooth, and my inner lips were spread in a generous display of soft pink skin. I slowly opened my outer lips and let them all dribble in anticipation of ravaging me. I pursed my full lips and rubbed up and down my seam as they began to strip off. As I let my middle finger sink into my quim I let out a little gasp and pouted. I curved my finger in and out several times before extracting it and held it up so that they saw it glistening with my juices.

"These three men are going to fuck your brains out while I watch. Since you like cock so much you can have as much as you like. A treat from our glorious leader."

I looked from right to left and felt a distinct thrill in my loins. All the men looked to be in their twenties, fit and broad-shouldered with varying cock sizes and shapes. My eyes settled on the man nearest to my left. He was about six feet tall with short brown hair. He stroked his seven-inch erection with a spiral twist of his right fist. Beside him, another dark-haired hunk with a tattoo of an eagle on his shaven chest looked at me with sparkling eyes. On the right a man with a shaven head stood with his hands on hips, his six-inch cock pointing to the ceiling from a hairless groin. His biceps testified to a rigorous training regime, as did his developed quads. All the men were athletic-looking and rugged, and without a doubt, the most virile-looking men I had seen in some time. Obviously military types.

"Shall we begin?" I said as I cocked my head seductively.

With that invitation, six hands mauled my body, kneading my tits, caressing my belly and cupping my damp pussy. I was in my element, having three hot men give me undue attention. One hand met my smooth pussy lips and my legs widened gladly. My face was forcefully turned to my left and a thick cock was wagged at my mouth. I parted my lips and let the head pop inside with cheerful alacrity. The smell of the man reached my nostrils as his groin came nearer to my face and my pussy oozed over probing fingers accordingly. To my right the man with the shaven head and body leaned over, his cock jutting out from his smooth stomach. He roughly whipped my face his way and presented his prick.

"Go for it, boys," said Citizen X as he relaxed in an armchair and lit up an enormous cigar.

I eagerly slurped their cocks like a trooper and sparks of delight coursed through my tingling body. Eagle Chest thumbed my throbbing clitoris as he slipped one chubby finger into my yielding cunt. I writhed and groaned louder as I was caressed by many hands, and a musky aroma of sex, sweat, and cigar smoke permeated the crowded bedroom. My heart beat faster as I swirled my tongue around the swollen crown of one of the dicks and I stroked another veiny shaft as I did so. Urgent whining sounds emanated from my stuffed mouth as two fingers pushed into me and I wriggled on the probing digits frantically. My hot lips rolled along the underside of the thick stem of one of the stud's cock as I wanked off the other with my left hand.

Even when fingers pulled my cheeks apart to trace down into the crease of my ass, I didn't tense or clench. In fact, I lifted one leg over a hip, spreading that private part of my body for easier access to my anal pucker. A probing finger found my anal ring and lightly rimmed it, sending a sensual shiver right through me. I shifted my head so that I could see a face buried in my snatch, sucking and drooling over my wet labia. The sensations of his lips and tongue on my clit made me quite giddy. Around and around, his tongue encircled my hard button only to switch the arousal with broad tongue strokes up along my weeping slit.

Busy servicing two cocks at once, I willingly let my lower body tilt up so that a pillow could slide under my ass. The man with the eagle tattoo settled his ripped body on top of me and my long legs were pushed ajar firmly. His rock-hard dick pressed at my entrance and I raised up on the pillow and warmly embraced the prodigious appendage.

"Hazlo! Do it already!"

One hard inch after another pushed in slowly until his entire length was in. Immediately the man's rump began to rise up and down, delivering a steady and assured rhythm. He hammered me with long and assured strokes that oiled up my quim perfectly. The other two moved behind him and he made way for the brown-haired buck who took me and wasted no time in fucking his heart out. The persistent slapping of his balls on my upturned bum was evidence of his lustful exuberance. With only a few strokes he increased his rate and buried his length in my expectant pussy. He gave me three more lusty lunges before maddeningly withdrawing his superb cock.

"Slap her with that dick!" Citizen X yelled out, and I saw that the portly man had stripped down to shorts and string vest.

"Owmm!"

Bald Pate straddled my midriff and grabbed the back of my head and used his swinging prick like a club to smack my big tits. My huge boobs wobbled under the assault as my head was lifted. The others all watched as the man alone paid me attention, smacking me on each cheek with his big cock. He eased his meat into my gaping mouth, then further into the back of my throat. Citizen X dragged his shorts off and started to jerk off as he looked at me gagging and spluttering as six inches of cock crammed in my open mouth. Then he withdrew and as I gasped for air the man wasted no time and slithered down my undulating belly until he was between my spread-out legs.

"Fuck her!"

I threw my head back as I was screwed into the pillow with furious thrusts of the man's taut butt. I bucked back at him, hungry to be consumed by his stiff meat. The muscles in his thighs and calves rippled as he fucked me hard for a solid two minutes, pawing my heavy boobs as he did so. Eagle Chest was up next and he effortlessly lifted my stockinged pins onto his broad shoulders. As he speared me with his impressive manhood, I opened my mouth in a silent scream, my breath having been stolen by his bold entry. My bum lifted from the bed, and I placed my arms out horizontally to stabilize myself.

"Cielos! Heavens!" I hissed.

As he fucked the living daylights out of me, our bodies smacked together with a resonating sound, and his big ball sack hit my upturned ass repeatedly. Sweat poured from every pore in his body and the bed resembled a river bank that had overflowed. I was pulled and pushed to and fro as his thick tool tunneled in and out of my steamy cunt. The air in the room reeked of staleness and assailed my nostrils. My legs flopped onto the sheets and the man drew his cock back and left me wanting.

"NO!" I protested.

But I needn't have worried as my slippery frame was lifted by strong hands and plonked onto the upright pole of Baldy who lay on his back. I was held about the waist as he lined up his rod and slid up into me all the way. I was pounded by strong upward thrusts that caused me to bounce up and down. My long hair whipped around as I rode that dick hard and fast. I clamped my thighs to his as my pussy throbbed like mad.

"She's enjoying it too much. Give her a spanking."

The three men nodded at Citizen X and I was hoisted up over the edge of the big bed so that my knees were on the carpet and my front bent over. This was an unfulfilled fantasy come true to be dominated and spanked by a group of hot men. I even parted my legs so that my well fucked bald cunt was on display. I stayed facing the wall and headboard and felt several hands run across my rounded moons. Then it happened and the initial crack of an open palm on my right cheek made me jump. Another smack came seconds later and a very hard blow met my left cheek. Two more came in quick succession and two swift blows made contact across both nates.

"SI! Spank me more!"

I was spanked a few more times except it seemed like four hands were hitting me in alternate spanks. Citizen X came behind me to seemingly admire my burning bottom. Now I was spanked harder and faster as many hands spanked me in sync. There was no respite and my buttocks were not spared for a nanosecond. As one or two of the men spanked me with their bare hands, one of them fingered my muff. I jiggled and shook my backside from side to side as I was swatted and frigged. I then had a stiff dick run up and down the cleft between my cheeks and I was dry-humped. I pushed back in a lust-filled need to increase the pressure of his cock on my rear end.

"Now in her ass."

From behind me the brown-haired stud lubed up his boner and pushed hard at my puckered star. The man under me stopped his gyrating and squeezed my big tits as the other pressed his cock head a tiny way inside my asshole. I was duly skewered in both of my holes which were covered in sweat and grease. The pair of rampant men began to move together as I twitched and perspired. The men held me tight in their bulging arms as they moved in unison, and when the cock in my anus pushed in deeper, I shook with a shattering orgasm.

"Fuck that cunt, fuck that ass. Fuck the shit out of her!"

Citizen X was jerking off as he looked on from the wings. Eagle Chest came onto his knees at the edge of the bed and put his pecker in line with my face. He jerked hard and grunted loudly as he unloaded. I opened my mouth and took the first two spurts on my tongue. I wantonly let it dribble out and coat my chin as the next two hits flew onto my flared nose.

"SI! That's it, cum on my face. I'm a cock hungry slut!"

Behind me, the one fucking me anally vacated my stretched anus, only to be quickly replaced by the one who was in my pussy. With my face dripping cum my head was whipped around as a second load of cum took me by surprise. The naked stud emptied his balls in an incredible arc that hit my throat and then proceeded to deposit a true line down to my cleavage. Another stream shot out of the swollen cock head and settled in a messy pool of cum on my bum. I had no time to ponder as I was elevated into the strapping arms of Baldy. In a reverse cowgirl, I felt his slimy dick slide into my back passage. I was rocked back and forth on his generous length, and my pussy juice ran down my crack. With seemingly no effort the confident stud fucked me in short, sharp stabs, pressing my hips with his big hands. Completely under his control I was blatantly used and abused for my wanton ways. God bless you, Eric.

"Wow!"

I was tossed onto my side and then rolled onto my back. Baldy stroked his cock with rapid twists and held it to my wide-open mouth as he ejaculated. Cum spurted out in sporadic bursts as he milked his prick until he was reduced to a dribble. Number two stood with him shoulder to shoulder before he was done and came in four sprays that bathed her lips and chin. I coughed and spat semen onto the bed and used a screwed-up section of the sheet to wipe some of the goo that burned my eyes.

x

What a session! Eric had been marvellous in organizing this little roleplay and I had been thoroughly fucked. As were the hired studs who lay here and there exhausted. I left Citizen X bathing the palm of his hand and got dressed. I made my way to the front gate and the sentry just nodded at me as if he knew me. As I hit the pavement I passed by a tall brunette who gazed into my eyes with a knowing look. She was also dressed in a thick coat like mine and a similar Cossack-style hat. I hailed a taxi back to the country where I rushed into Eric's arms.

"Darling Eric. You've outdone yourself this time. I've been fucked, sucked, licked, and screwed silly by three bucks who gave me multiple orgasms."

Eric looked up from his newspaper and frowned.

"I thought you were out shopping? What three men?"

"You know, the ones pretending to be spies from Zardania. I thought you had set it up as a game for my pleasure?"

Eric sat up in his chair and spread his hands.

"It definitely sounds like it was fun, but whoever picked you up certainly wasn't hired by me. I've still to arrange all the details. I never heard of Zardania."

"Then, they really were diplomats from the Zardanian Embassy?"

"Seems like it."

I sat down with a thump and pondered. Was this just a simple case of mistaken identity? Now I considered things, the woman who resembled me had waltzed onto Embassy grounds without scrutiny. Was she Natasha? I smiled to myself and told Eric I was to have a long and luxurious bath, and that I would then give him a blow-by-blow account of my gangbang.

END

12